Pistanthro•phobia || Luke Sky...

By analyzingziam_

"I don't believe in trust." Impressive ranks #1 in Mandalorian #1 in Empirestrikesback #1 in Hansolo #1 in J... More

~Cast/Playlist~
>Prologue<
>Ch.1<
>Ch.2<
>Ch.3<
>Ch.4<
>Ch.6<
>Ch.7<
>Ch.8<
>Ch.9<
>Ch.10<
> Ch.11<
>Ch.12<
>Ch.13<
>Ch.14<
>Edits<
>Ch.15<
>Ch.16<
>Edits Pt.2<
>Ch.17<
>Ch.18<
>Ch.19<
>Ch.20<
>Ch. 21<
>Edits Pt.3<
>Ch.22<
>Ch.23<
>Ch.24<
>Ch.25<
>Ch.26<
>Ch.27<
>Ch.28<
>Ch.29<
>Ch.30<
>Ch. 31<
>Ch.32<
>Ch.33<
>Edits Pt.4<
>Ch.34<
>Ch.35<
>Ch.36<
>Ch.37<
>Ch.38<
>Ch.39<
>Ch.40<
>Ch.41<
>Ch.42<
Prequel

>Ch.5<

651 28 26
By analyzingziam_

~Ch.5~

.
"If I had known I was to be pretending to be a Rebel beforehand, I would have read a book on how to act like one "
.

Inside the Rebel base it was quite cozy which was funny considering the ice inside the base but it was nothing like how freezing it was outside the air locked doors.

The eerie sound of the wind howling against the metal sent shivers down Kadon's spine.

By the sounds of it, it was the worst storm yet on the ice planet.

Kadon began to worry for his sister but he didn't want it to interfere with his mission. He did his best to ignore it.

After all he was too busy listening in on the news of Luke Skywalker and Han Solo being lost in the same storm and their probability of survival.

According to the rumors their survival was 725 out of 1.

Not worrying at all.

Alora's survival remained at the back of Kadon's mind no matter how hard he tried to not think of her.

Over the night Kadon twisted and turned in a cot given to him by the rebels, he was sharing the cave room with.

He dreamt of Alora and her lifeless body laying in the snow.

He awoke several times that night from the same nightmare over and over again.

Maybe he did really care for his adopted sister.

~

The general was awakened by sudden shove.

Immediately he opened his eyes and was ready to swing until he instantly remembered where he was.

Calming himself,  he glared at the man with his tired eyes.

"Solo and Skywalker have been found. Luke has been taken to med bay and Solo is possibly leaving."

Kadon ran his hand through his dark locks and put on a fake smile. "That's great!"

The man tilted his head as he gave him a puzzling look but he then just shrugged. "We're to meet at the hangar for a briefing in 5. Your gonna be late."

Hux was then scrambling up out of the cot. He didn't realize he'd been asleep that long. So much information he had missed. Vader would be disappointed in him.

' What he doesn't know won't kill him.' He tried to ease himself.

"Meet you there." The man nodded before leaving.

Just as Kadon began to slip back on the upper part of his orange jumpsuit a sudden static erupted in his ear.

He jumped back nearly tripping onto the cot.

"Kadon?"

His rising temper fell in an instant and it was replaced with relief.

"Alora!" He shouted in disbelief. "You're alive!"

The young general bit his tongue hard to keep himself from saying anything more. He could already hear his sister suppressing herself from teasing him.

But she couldn't do it.

"Were you worried about me?"

Hux let out a long exasperated sigh as he kept himself focused on changing the subject to their mission.

"I don't have time! where am I to meet you?"

Still chuckling, Alora answered. "I'll get in and find a place to hide. Do what you need to do and I'll send you my coordinates."

"Copy that"

~

The Rebel's general which Kadon identified as Carlist Rieekan; conducted the brief.

Hux made sure to have his comlink recording for Vader.

"This will be short. We've just found an Imperial probe droid. The Empire knows we are here. We will need to begin evacuations immediately."

Kadon could feel the vibe of the hangar shift from the news.

"Princess Leia will give the instructions "

The Princess stepped into the circle and began.

"All troops carriers will assemble at the north entrance. The heavy transport ships will leave as soon as they're loaded."

She turned to face a soldier right beside Kadon. He held his breath as she proceeded with a slight glance at him.

"Only two fighter escorts per ship." Her eyes remained on the soldier.

"The energy shield can only can only be opened for a short time, so you'll have to stay very close to your transports." Finally, she moved away.

Kadon could breathe again.

He thought he did his best to act and look the part but then after being face to face with one of their high valued targets, he lost all confidence.

"Two fighters against a star destroyer?" Asked another soldier.

"The ion cannon will fire several shots to make sure that any enemy ships will be out of your flight path."

She faced the other Rebels behind her. "When you've gotten past the energy shield, proceed directly to the rendezvous point. Understood?"

The Rebels as well as Kadon agreed.

"Good luck."

"Everybody to your stations!" General Rieekan instructed.

"Let's go!"

As the Rebel fighters ran to their fighter crafts, Kadon slipped away back into the now empty halls.

He turned on his wrist comlink and spoke into it. "Piett?"

"Yes?" The Admiral responded.

"Did you get all that?"

"Yes, Vader is making plans with the fleet. He's appointed me in command. I will keep you updated on everything."

"Roger." Kadon replied before switching his contact.

"Got my coordinates?" Alora whispered into the mic.

Hux opened the holoporjector on his comlink and his sister's coordinates glowed into 3-D view.

"Yep." He answered as he turned his projector off. "Will meet you there!"

"Good, see you in a bit."

~

After turning off her comlink Alora sat onto the rock ground and crossed her legs. She was gonna attempt to communicate to Luke once again but this time through her thoughts only.

Whoever or what ever kicked her out last time seemed to be protecting Luke's mind. She didn't want to risk getting kicked out again. She opted with force telepathy.

After all Luke was fighting and she he needed him alive so this way it would be less distracting and much safer.

Alora closed her eyes and meditated till she felt only the force drawing her to the feeling, that feeling being from Luke.

"Luke."

It took a few seconds till Luke soon responded to her call.

"Ben?"

She was curious about that name and wondered if it was associated with the energy that had pushed her from Luke's mind the night before.

"Just your conscience but if you don't mind me asking, who's Ben?"

It was a about a minute till Luke replied.

"If your my conscience then you'd know I'm a little bit in the middle of something right now!"

She knew but she just needed a name. Just a name.

"Understandable but maybe you just need to reflect?"   Now that didn't make sense but she tried.

Another minute passed.

"I just lost my partner!"

Alora still kept pushing.

"I can help!"

"Oh so now you want be my actual conscience?"

"I know you need help-"

"How am I gonna get these Walkers down without my partner?"

She thought for moment. "You have other guys don't you? Why not ask one of the others to help take down the Walker?"

"That what I was gonna do!" He sounded frustrated.

After a few minutes he spoke.

"Obi Wan gave me advise. We did it!"

By Luke's sudden slip, Alora connected the dots and realized Ben was Obi Wan Kenobi. Only the realization confused her more rather than made sense to her.

Obi Wan was dead.

"I can't do this right now!" Skywalker yelled.

Alora cut the connection and returned back to her own mind.

"Obi Wan is guiding Luke." She reported into her comlink.

"I figured." Vader sneered.

"How though? Did you not kill him?"

"Obi Wan is dead but there is more to the force that I will discuss with you later. We are headed down, Alora. Stay out of sight by the Rebels and our fleet!"

"Yes, master." She accepted though her head was full of questions.

"Alora!"

Kadon called as he climbed up through the little hole in the cold granite ground.

A taunting smile grew on her face when she met Kadon's relieved gaze.

"Aw were you worried about your little sis?"

Kadon forced a scowl before he opened his mouth and stammered. "N-No I was not! For your information I wouldn't have cared if you died out there!"

His sister gave him a look of disbelief. "Huh." Her smile widened. "You do know I can sense your emotions, right?"

Kadon shut his mouth and huffed. "I hate you!"

"Mhm." Alora gleamed as she got up to her feet.

She took a moment to study his ridiculous Rebel gear and she laughed. "It's amazing you didn't get caught."

The general rolled his eyes in annoyance. "If I had known I was to be pretending to be a Rebel beforehand, I would have read a book on how to act like one "

His sister gave a shrug in reply.

Hux continued. "Besides the Rebels aren't that smart. Even Leia was deceived."

"I guess you're right." Alora chuckled. "Anyways, enough of that. Let's talk plans, shall we?"

Kadon crossed his arms and leaned his back onto the ridged wall behind him. "Go on."

"Well-" She began as she readjusted her saber on her belt. "-you are to evacuate with the Rebels while I return to the destroyer."

"Got it."

Alora's smirk returned. "Think you can handle being away from me that long?" She teased.

"Alora." Kadon warned with an unamused glare.

She licked her lips, shaking her head as she giggled.

"Anyways you must stay out of sight from our fleet. You need to get on a transport as soon as possible."

Hux nodded. "Will do." He paused, raising his head to her. "How are you getting back onto the destroyer without being seen?"

"Vader has a tie fighter waiting for me." Alora stated.

"Fair enough."

Sighing Kadon, took one last look at his sister before folding his hands behind his back and turning to leave.

"Kadon" Alora called.

The Imperialist general shifted his head to the side. "Yes?"

"Good luck." She wished.

For a split moment the two shared a smile.

"You as well."

Grimacing Kadon then climbed down the hole and took off to the nearest transport which was still boarding a few of Rebels.

Alora stayed behind till she heard that the transport had departed over the speakers. 

The whole base was now shaking, rocks and dust raining from the ceiling. The Imperial fleet was close.

Upon the announcement, the young sith was running through the crumbling halls and out the secret exit she had entered earlier.

Far behind the cave of the base, Alora found the tie fighter left for her, untouched. She wasted no time in jumping into it and taking off.

Her mission was far from over.

{A/N}
Here it is!!! A bit delayed but I can explain been writing, deleting and editing all day until I was satisfied with it. Also if you've noticed it's a bit longer so get ready for longer chapter cause we are now really getting into the story!!

Let me know what you all think so far! Love the feedback guys! Thank you for your support! Will try to have the next chapter up by tomorrow! It's all written but might have to reconstruct it a bit. Keep notifs on!! More updates coming you're way! ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 18.1K 33
WARNING::: This story has strong R rated language, sexual scenes, and violence. Reader discretion is advised Highest Rank #1 in Star Wars on 12/6/20 ...
5.9K 220 12
━ ❝𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘥𝘪𝘯. 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.❞ OR ━ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴�...
329K 6.1K 22
Ever wanted to fight in a lightsaber battle with Luke? Or fire a gun at stormtroopers with Han? All of these and more will come true here!
535K 9.4K 75
' MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ' Just a collection of Star Wars preferences . . . Started: July 31st 2018 Current status: Under revising Highest Rank:...