The Light In A Storm Raiden...

By BlackPegasus_Lilla

⚡️☣☢Me in my mid 20's living a decently quiet life. One morning finds dangerous machines running outside the... More

My Life Flashed Before My Eyes( Edited)
My Life Flashed Before My Eyes Part 2
My Life Flashed Before My Eyes Part 3
Hidden Nightmares
Hidden Nightmares Part 2
Hidden Nightmares Part 3
Hidden Nightmares Part 4
Hidden Nightmares Part 5
Hidden Nightmares Part 6
I am Lightning, Protecting The Weak In The Storm Part 1
I am Lightning, Protecting The Weak In The Storm Part 2
I am Lightning, Protecting The Weak In The Storm Part 3
I am Lightning, Protecting The Weak In The Storm Part 4
⚡I am Lightning, Protecting The Weak In The Storm⚡ Part 5
⚡Thundering Trust⚡
⚡Thundering Trust Part 2⚡
⚡Thundering Trust Part 3⚡
⚡Quick Author Note⚡
⚡Thundering Trust Part 4⚡
⚡After Effect⚡
⚡After Effect Part 2⚡
⚡After Effect Part 3⚡
⚡After Effect Part 4⚡
⚡Ignite the fire🔥
❄Christmas Special ( Blizzard)⚡
⚡Ignite the fire🔥Part 2
⚡The Echo Of Shattering Glass⚡
⚡The Echo Of Shattering Glass Part 2⚡
⚡The Echo Of Shattering Glass Part 3⚡
⚡A Place I Can Call Home?⚡
⚡A Place I Can Call Home? Part 2⚡
🌸⚡A Place I Can Call Home? Part 3⚡🌸
🌸⚡The Home Of The Lightning Cyborg⚡🌸
🌸⚡The Home Of The Lightning Cyborg Part 2⚡🌸
⚡🌸Lightning Fire Stings Part 2⚡🌸
⚡Can You See The Lightning Strike⚡
⚡Can You See The Lightning Strike⚡Part 2
⚡World Marshall⚡
⚡World Marshall Part 2⚡
❗Caretaker?⚡
❗Caretaker?⚡Part 2
⚡Gift Box⚡
⚡⚡
100 Reasons Why I Hate Humidity Part 1
100 Reasons Why I Hate Humidity Part 2
The Curse Of The Forest
The Curse Of The Forest Part 2
Who Told You Where I Was?
⚡Reoccurring Danger⚡
Stop Fighting Boys
As I Stare Danger In The Eyes
⚡As I Stare Danger In The Eyes ⚡Part 2
The Long Night
⚡Lightning In The Long Night ⚡
⚡Another One??⚡
⚡Electrical TuneUp⚡
⚡Electrical TuneUp⚡ Part 2
⚡Don't You Wanna Feel Like a Rebel?⚡
⚡The Red Moon Trail/Halloween Special⚡Part 1
⚡Don't You Wanna Feel Like a Rebel?⚡Part 2
⚡The Lightning Strikes Twice That Day⚡Part 1
⚡The Lightning Strikes Twice That Day⚡Part 2
⚡Airport Madness⚡
⚡Airport Madness⚡Part 2
⚡Security Alert⚡
⚡Security Alert ⚡Part 2
Note
⚡The Brunette's House🌹
⚡My last days before the mission🌹Part 1
⚡My last days before the mission🌹Part 2
⚡My last days before the mission⚡Part 3
⚡It's Your fault⚡
⚡Mission Day⚡
⚡Mission Day⚡Part 2
⚡The Sandy Path Ahead⚡
⚡Follow My Voice☣ Part 1
⚡Follow My Voice☣ Part 2
⚡Follow My Voice☣ Part 3
⚡Raiden's Guidance ⚡
⚡Raiden's Guidance ⚡Part 2
⚡The Forest Of Whispers⚡
⚡The Forest Of Whispers⚡Part 2
⚡The Forest Of Whispers ⚡Part 3
⚡Short Circuiting 🦋(Edited)
Small Note!⚡
⚡Short Circuiting ⚡Part 2
⚡☣I Can Never Take Back This Back⚡☣Part 1
⚡I Can Never Take This Back ⚡Part 2
⚡Raiden's Emotions⚡

⚡🌸Lightning Fire Stings⚡🌸

240 8 0
By BlackPegasus_Lilla

( Get ready for some fire in the next two chapters to come)

"UGHR!" *CHing!* A bloody cyborg body fell to the ground in two parts. Here around Raiden, enemy cyborg bodied lay around him on the ground. His eyes glowed red, as he gasped for air. Trying to calm down as he was finished with his fight.

Flicking the blood off his blade swiftly, Raiden put his sword back in the sheath. He walked over to his bags that still lay there on the side of the street. While his red eyes faded, and his lightning blue returned. He picked up his bags, checking to see if the gift was still in his pocket.

He walked on, while the sunset and a bolt of lightning lit up the dark sky behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat there on the sofa with a cup of tea in my hand. Waiting for my good new friend of a couple of months now. It was pretty late. *CRASH!* A louder booming thunder shook the sky outside. I see a bright light of lightning in the sky through the window. A small chill hit me seeing the sky light up. Was that Raiden's doing? or what it just an oncoming storm.

Moments after, the door suddenly unlocked. Covered in rainwater, Raiden's form emerges from the doorway. A bolt of lightning strikes once again. The image before me, literally made me drop my cup of tea. It shattered onto the floor spilling my tea. It was just Raiden, why was I shivering?

Cooly Raiden closed the door, locking it. He turned back to me sitting meters away from the door. He looked tired. He must of had a long day, I thought. "Hi..uh ___." His gaze looked at the smashed cup on the floor. "S-sorry..I'll clean it up."

"N-no, I got it." He straightened himself up and walked past me and into the kitchen with his grocery bag. "Sorry, for taking this long." He spoke from inside the kitchen. Just as he unpacked stuff, his eye landed on the cyborg horse in his yard. A light smile hit his lips. Right away he knew who it was. Grabbing a broom Raiden came back into my room. I moved away from the area carefully, and sat farther back, near the window. The rain thrashed against the window, it was really storming hard outside. "Man..the rain couldn't wait till I got back." Raiden chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"Ha..yeah." Replied in a sickly voice. Swiftly Raiden cleared up the broken cup. Thankfully the rain cleaned the blood off his by the time he got back. At least he wouldn't be trailing it inside.

Lightning flashed outside brightly. "Scared of storms?" Raiden questioned seeing me look through the window. I shake my head. "No.., I actually like most of them." This made his ears catch my voice better, my words saying I liked storms in a way pleased him.

Clearing his drenched suit off and setting it aside. Raiden now stood in his normal metal body look. Taking the small box from, Raiden made his way up to me who sat by the window. He cleared his voice and held the silver box in his clawed hands out to me. "I- I know it's late..." He didn't know what else to say. My eyes scan the box in surprise. "H-how..did you-?"

"Call it...a strike of luck." His words made me giggle. I took the box from his hands. Raiden sat down across from me on a chair. Patiently he waited. Opening up the box, I saw a silver chain necklace, with a light blue crystal lightning bolt as a pendant. It was extremely shiny. I was in awe of how pretty this simple jewelry was. Raiden held his breath, hoping I didn't hate it. He was running short on time after all.

"Thanks so much, I love it." I tried to hold a soft smile, keeping myself from exploding with too much joy. It still stormed outside, it was probably going to all night. Raiden's face turned to a happy smile, deep down he was sighing. I placed the necklace on myself.

"So...I could give you soup if you like?" Raiden softly spoke. While he said that I walked up to the big cyborg man and gave him a big happy hug. "You're so nice..., if it's no trouble, soup would be nice." Raiden gently hugged me back.

It was getting pretty late, after I ate the soup Raiden put together for me I went to sleep. During the night, while Raiden tried to sleep. He heard the sound of me coughing, and sniffling. After it went quiet he quietly shuffled into my room just to make sure I was okay.

His sharp eyes searched the room, making sure it was safe. The storm still roared outside. Lightning flashed brightly. As much as Raiden tries to keep the area around his home safe, you never know when evil crawls its way up in the dark. A bit concerned Raiden pulls a blanket into the room I'm sleeping in. Slumping down into the corner on a pillow. Raiden lays down pulling the soft fabric over himself.

Only then will he sleep, once he senses it's safe to rest.

The next morning I woke up to birds chirping and seeing a peacefully slumped-down Raiden in the corner snoozing. His fluffy white hair stuck to the pillow. 'W-when did he get here?' I blinked. I swore I knew I was alone when I went to bed. It was no matter though if he was going his job looking out like a soldier. I was just glad he was okay.

(3 days later)

I felt so much better a couple of days after the gift I was given. I wasn't sick anymore. I wanted to go out somewhere and wanted Raiden to come with me.

"You want to go to a cafe?" Raiden blinks. I nod my head. "Also you want me to go with you?" He asks again. "Yes..!" Raiden sighs for a moment. Public stuff was easier each year on him, but his body was always not easy to hide. Taking this chance Raiden agreed to go with me. "Alright, then I'll go."

"Yay! Thanks!"

Raiden thought if he put that long trench coat on he used many years ago, that he gave to me could help hide his sword. I didn't think it was a good idea to bring it personally. Places wouldn't just let you inside like that. Raiden technically being a guardian type needed too. Plus it was sorta his job.

"This is the place?" Raiden looked up at the sign. "Yup." We were in the middle of the city, in a cafe by the street. Sadly we weren't able to stop the stares people gave Raiden. Raiden wore his old fashion black trench coat, concealing his sword and most of himself.

"Table for two?" The women at the cafe counter spoke to us. Raiden averted his gaze from her just as much as he could. Yup, his metal jaw was a dead giveaway. "Yes, If you have a window seat that would be nice." I replied.

"Sure, right this way." I motioned to Raiden with my head, telling him to follow. Understanding the tall cyborg followed me. I felt eyes on me too. 'Yeah..yeah..people I know, I am friends with cyborg man what of it?' I thought to myself.

Taking our seat at the window, Raiden grabbed the larger menu and put it up to his face. From the one side, people couldn't see him. I could though. "To be honest I'm not sure what to get." Raiden spoke up.

"Well...do you like sweet or salty?" His pretty blue eyes looked up to me. "Sweet works for me."

After Raiden told me to surprise him, I picked out something for him to try. Something easy for him to eat.

Moments later They brought our orders.

Raiden blinked seeing an iced coffee with a straw set down at his eyes, along with some chocolate raspberry tarts. His pretty eyes began to glitter at the sight of the food and drink I ordered him. "Heh, not bad." He grinned with happiness. He seemed pleased.

I had chocolate truffle cake, London fog tea, with a sandwich.

It was about an hour now while we ate, and chatted to each other. Raiden glanced out the window. I see Raiden's eyes narrow and go sharp. "W-what is it?" His sudden serious face gave me slight chills. "Something's wrong." Raiden suddenly stood up, almost slapping his hands on the table. "Follow me, and do not look at anyone, understand?" I nod my head. Raiden put an arm around my back pushing me forward. Just as he said I followed his order.

-To Be Continued⚡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 12 8
When death strikes, it strikes fast. I'm just nineteen when my first life ends, cut short by a shopping cart and a truck going too fast to stop. I'm...
8 0 6
Half-organic. Half-mechanical. Completely vengeful. Joaquin "Quiche" Herrera finds it hard not to conflate how he identifies, but he's long since com...
748 132 27
Four months ago, Earth was attacked by a cyborg species called Scrappers. Two months ago, the Scrappers stopped killing and started taking. None...
1.7K 56 12
The Ninja you know of are no longer capable of being the heroes Ninjago deserves, it's up to the next generation to control their newfound powers and...