Branded by the Badge

By MaryKatieFazio

**Warning** Smut. BDSM. Dom/Sub. Violence. Murder. Corruption. Crooked law enforcement. What happens when t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 - Final Chapter

Chapter 3

69 1 0
By MaryKatieFazio

Arlow Leilland was a tall, balding, portly man, with age spotted greasy skin and dark beady eyes and palms that always seemed to be sweaty. Marlena had met with him a few times in the past for Russell on behalf of Valenciano, and every time her skin had crawled for days afterward. He made a point every time they met to touch her as much as possible, running his hands over her arms, thighs, any skin he could touch. She hated it. Just the thought of him turned her stomach. She had tried to back out of the deal with Russ when she'd finally opened the envelope, seeing the "mission" she had been assigned. She had done a lot of vile things in order to help Russ before, but this took the cake. Now, sitting in the hired car outside of the only upscale hotel and restaurant in the tiny west Texas town, she had to take slow deep breaths to keep from throwing up. Leiland had only been promised a dinner with Marlena, however he planned to take full advantage of the situation, having booked a private room for them in the hotel for afterwards. Marlena, however had been promised by Russell that nothing would happen. He had promised that he would be there waiting to intervene before the slimy judge got too far, before anything happened, but she couldn't help but be doubtful. Her hands shook as the driver exited the car and held a hand out for her. She stepped out, her gold heels hitting the cement sidewalk as she stood up, the slinky gold dress laying at mid thigh, showing off her rather plump thighs as she slowly makes her way into the restaurant on shaky legs. She was quickly and easily led to the private table where the judge was waiting. She shivers as the man stands, taking her hand and placing a wet kiss to the back of her hand, making her stomach turn. The wet feel of his lips reminded her of a snake, slithering on its belly, waiting to strike, and she knew that's exactly what Judge Arlow Leilland was. Sure, he was trying to cause trouble for Valenciano and make waves for the drug king pen, right now, but that was only because it was an election year. The judge himself was far from squeaky clean. The man had a long list of his own transgressions. 

Arlow gives her a lecherous grin and places his hand low on her back as he helps her into her seat, making sure it was positioned close to his. "Miss De La Cruz, you look as lovely as ever. Mouth watering if I might say." He licks his lips, his eyes drawn to her full breasts on display in the low cut dress. "I don't know who made that dress, but do remind me to thank them. It is certainly a gift straight from the Gods." He chuckles and waves over the waiter, ordering for them both. He pours them a glass of wine and places his hand on her thigh, his thick, pudgy fingers slipping under her dress. He'd been after Randall for years to arrange a little meeting like this with his lovely secretary. Finally, the sheriff had decided that it was in his best interest to do just that. That's what happened when one of the most respected judges in the entire state had photo evidence of said sheriff meeting with two of Romero Valenciano's top generals. The sweet little morsel of a woman next to him was well worth the money and favors he'd paid to get ahold of the photos, and he knew that the little dessert he had planned would pay it all off ten fold.

As the night went on, Marlena had barely sipped her wine, wanting to keep her wits about her. She had picked at the expensive, tasteless food and pretended to listen to the judges boring anecdotes. He was quite possibly the most nauseating man she had ever had to spend time with. She felt like a common whore at this point, being prostituted for Russell and Valenciano's own interests. She didn't like the feeling, but her choices were limited, especially now. To cause a scene here was dangerous. You never knew who could be watching. She kept looking around, hoping to catch Russell lurking in a corner somewhere, keeping a watchful eye, but she hadn't seen him. She didn't miss the irony in that. The fact that she was hopefully looking for the man that made her every day a living hell. That should tell you anything you needed to know about Judge Arlow Leilland. All too soon, the dinner was done, the wine had been drained and she watched as the judge stood, offering her his hand. She shook as she hesitantly placed her hand in his sweaty one. "Aw, now sugar, don't you be nervous. I know being with a great man like me can be intimidating, but I promise you, I'll be gentle." He grins and leads her to the elevator, pressing the button and holding her close. As soon as the door was closed, Marlena felt the man's hand on her ass, pulling her closer to him as his too hot breath fanned over her neck, his slimy lips trailing over them. She had to bite her lip to keep from vomiting, her eyes closed, trying to picture anything but that man. This was for Russell, she kept telling herself. Not the vile Sheriff Randall, but her Russell. The Russel she once loved, the Russell who had once loved her. This wasn't part of the plan. She didn't like this one bit. 

Russell Randall was silently fuming. No one touched his property without his permission. He had already planned to take Leilland down, but now, he had other plans. The judge would suffer. He would end the man's career completely for touching want didn't belong to him, for daring to think that he could push the boundaries of their agreement. Russell had taken the stairs while Leilland and Marlena took the elevator. He'd reached the floor of their room at the same time as they did, standing outside the elevator with both hands on his service weapon, at the ready as the bell dinged and the doors opened, revealing Marlena pinned to the wall of the elevator, her dress hiked up, Leilland's hand in her hair and his face in her cleavage. It was clear on the woman's face that his advances were not welcome. Thinking quickly, Russell pulls his phone out of his chest pocket and snaps several photos, catching one as well when Leilland backhands Marlena for trying to get away. "I suggest to back the fuck away, Leilland. You see, I was simply going to send a little message. Tell you to stop messing in things that were none of your concern, but now, I think I'll kill two birds with one stone." He holds out his hand to Marlena, an unfamiliar protective instinct rising inside of him as he looks her over. She looked mostly unharmed except for the bruise on her face from the judge's backhand. Luckily it seemed he had gotten to her before anything else had happened. He pulls her behind him and winks at her. "Nice touch, Doll." He chuckles. He couldn't let her think that he cared. He couldn't let her realize he had actually for once second worried about her. He hears footsteps coming down the hallway and has a split second to decide between two choices. One, he could keep this quiet and use the photos as blackmail, making sure that Valenciano had the judge in his pocket for a good, long while. Two, he could slaps cuffs on the judge, play the hero, let his photo get taken "saving" the damsel in distress. The latter would boost his votes and draw any unwanted attention away from him. No one would dare look too deeply into the local hero that saved an innocent woman from a lecherous judge with a list of abused women a mile long. In the blink of an eye, he made his decision, pulling his cuffs from his belt, and gripping the judge by the arm, turning his around and shoving him into the wall face first, kicking the man's legs apart and cuffing his hands together. "You have the right to remain silent you piece of shit. You want to take advantage of defenseless women? Not in my fucking county!" He barks out, making sure it's loud enough that the couple coming down the hall to their room could hear. He grins behind the judges head when he notices them recording on their phones. Perfect. 

Marlena was shocked by what was happening in front of her. She had to bite back a laugh at the irony once again. Here was a man that used his power, his position, to extort sexual favors from her, to have her run drugs and money for him constantly, arresting Judge Leilland and condemning him for doing the same. If she wasn't so shaken from everything that had happened that evening, she would have walked up to Russell and slapped him right across the face, but she couldn't move. Her legs were shaking too badly. She felt someone cover her with a coat and looked up to see Russell standing there, his County issue coat being draped over her shoulders as he rubs her arms. "It's alright, Miss De La Cruz. As soon as my deputy comes, I'll get you home. Judge Leilland's going straight to county lock up. He won't be able to hurt you again." He says in a soft, sugary sweet voice that she wasn't use to hearing. It made her feel sick. Almost sicker than the feeling of Leilland's lips and hands on her. This whole night had her mind threatening to splinter. Her body was shaking. She couldn't take anymore of this. She looks up at Russell with tears in her eyes. "I can't. I can't Russell." At that exactly moment, Russell's deputy comes down the hall, and Russell breathes a sigh of relief. He could sense that Marlena was at her breaking point. He needed to get her out of here before she started to spill secrets that didn't need to be spilled. As soon as he briefs Keith on the situation and is sure that the younger man has the judge under control, he wraps his arms around Marlena and picks her up in his arms, carrying her to the elevator, holding her close. To her credit, she doesn't fight him, all of the fight had left her at this point. He has a brief moment of weakness as the elevator closes and leans down, placing a soft kiss to her lips. "You did good, baby. Just a little more and we'll get you home." He gives her a soft, almost genuine smile. As the elevator door opens on the bottom floor, they're greeted with the a reporter from every news and television crew in the county. They sure respond quick. He carries her out, glaring at them as they block his way. "The Sheriff's office will have a full press release in the morning. At this time, Presidio County Sheriff's office will not be making a statement." He states firmly, his voice monotone as he carries her to his SUV. He buckles her in and hits the lights, speeding off to her apartment, grinning as he watches the townspeople waving and clapping as he drives by. Two birds with one stone. He'd just firmly secured the Sheriff's seat for the next several years and sent a very clear message to Leilland and anyone else who would think about opposing Valenciano. Not bad for a night's work. 

He pulls up at Marlena's apartment and gets out, walking around to her side of the SUV and picks her up, carrying her up and using the key she'd given him all those years ago, wiggling the doorhandle just right to get it to open. He sets her down in the kitchen chair and turns to grab the tea kettle as she finally speaks. "You can leave now. You've completed your mission. You've secured your precious little sheriff position, fucked over Leilland and even humiliated and traumatized me in the process. Bravo. Now, fuck off." Her words may have been bold, but her voice was weak, shaky even. He laughs and shakes his head. "Not until I know you're not going to jump out of the window or slit your fucking wrists. Won't do many any good to have you offing yourself when I was the last person to see you. Would throw the whole hero image right out the window." He pulls two mugs out of the cabinet and sets them on the counter before taking her hand and pulling her up, wrapping his arm around her waist. "I'm going to make sure you're alright before I leave. Can't have you thinking that this is going to excuse you from your duties tomorrow." He gives her a lecherous grin. Marlena was surprised to find a laugh falling from her lips. There was the vile Sheriff she knew. She shook her head and patted his uniform clad chest. "I knew the asshole was still in there somewhere. I was afraid you'd gone soft on me." She jokes, still shaking, but feeling a little better now that his familiar crude, cruel behavior was back. Russell tips his head back, letting out a bark of laughter as he takes her smaller hand in his and brings it down to his groin, placing it on the bulge in his pants. "Nothing soft about me, doll. Now, shower. Then you're going to have a cup of tea and get that pretty little ass of yours to bed or I'll have to spank it." He smacks her ass and points to the shower, satisfied when she steps into the bathroom and shuts the door. 

Marlena really shouldn't have felt comforted by the way he was acting, but it was like an old worn, holey tshirt. It just fit, and it brought her the comfort she needed so badly in that moment. After a long hot shower, she pulls on an old flannel shirt that Russell had left behind years ago and walks back into the kitchen, her long dark hair still wet and laying around her shoulders in damp curls. She gives him a shy smile as he turns and hands her a cup of hot tea, his eyes roaming her body. She hated that his eyes on her made her heart flutter. She should be repulsed, much the way that Leilland made her feel, but Russell still gave her a thrill, no matter how much she hated him. She takes a slow sip of the tea and then sets the mug on the counter before looking at him with heated eyes. She needed to feel something, anything in that moment. She needed something she knew she could control, something she knew she could stop if she really wanted to. She steps forward, taking a chance as she begins unbuttoning his uniform shirt, her eyes dark eyes locked on his, her plump lips parted softly as she takes the mug from his hands and places it next to hers on the counter. Russell watches her curiously. Normally, he took control. He was always in charge when he took her. That's what it always was, him taking what he wanted. Tonight, though, he knew if he took, that she would break beyond repair. He knew this was a necessary step to keep her hanging on, just like the soft touches earlier in the day. He gives her a nod and cups her cheek, his large hand covering half of her face as he grips her ass with one hand and lifts her up onto the counter, stepping in between her legs and capturing her lips in a long, slow kiss as her hands slip under his dark grey tshirt he always wore under his uniform shirt. Marlena melted at his slow kiss, at the soft, protective way he held her face. She knew she shouldn't trust this, she should fall for this, but her shaken mind and her unsteady heart didn't care. He was what she needed in that moment. She breaks the kiss, pushing his uniform off of his shoulders, the material fluttering to the floor as her hands move to the hem of his tshirt, quickly pulling it over his head and tossing it away. She needed his skin against her hands, needed the warmth of him. She runs her hands over his chest, over his stomach as he leans in, capturing her lips again, moaning as his hands slide over her bare thighs. His hands were so large compared to her, they engulfed every part of her body and she loved it. They were by far one of her favorite parts of his body and he knew it. He often used it to his advantage when he needed to bend her to his will. 

Russel groans as her soft hands run over his chest while he continues to caress her thighs, gripping them firmly before releasing them, only to squeeze them again. He knew exactly what his hands did to her. She was so small compared to him that he could easily control her, but tonight, it wasn't about that. Not yet at least. He would have his moment. He kisses her back, nipping her lips and tugging her bottom lip between his teeth, grinning as she lets out a low whine. His little bitch loved a little pain and he didn't mind being the one to give it to her. He grips releases her thighs and grips the flannel shirt she was wearing in both hands and rips it open, giving her a lecherous grin as her full breasts are exposed to his hungry eyes. "Look at you, doll. Flushed from face to tits. You always want me, don't you?" He chuckles as she nods and reaches for his gun belt, taking it off and setting it carefully on the counter before removing his other belt and unzipping his pants. "In a hurry now, I see. What a shame, I thought we'd take our time, enjoy the view." He teases, running one fingertip over her jaw, down her neck and between her breasts. His eyes catch the dark, angry looking bite mark he'd left on her neck earlier in the day and he smiles proudly. She was his. And that mark was only further proof. Marlena was tired of the talk, tired of the teasing. She wanted him, needed to feel something she was familiar with. "Russ...Please." She begs, knowing that his how it stroked his ego to hear her beg for him. In the blink of an eye, she felt his hand on her waist, gripping her tightly as he pulled her to the very edge of the counter, his much larger stature making it easy for him to slide right into her as his other hand wraps around her throat. Marlena lets out a long, low mewl as he fills her, her head tossing back against the kitchen cabinet as she wraps around his waist, her hands planted on the counter beneath her. This...this was something she knew. This was a feeling she welcomed. Russell growls as her pussy wraps around him, his hand giving her neck a soft squeeze as he feels her pussy flutter softly but then stop. "Don't hold back, tonight. Be my little bitch in heat." He commands. He wanted to feel every little spasm. He wanted to hear every breathy moan, every cry. He wanted to wring every release from her until she was pliant in his hands, eager to do absolutely anything he could possibly ask. That's how he restored the balance on nights like this when he felt his control slipping, when he felt his feelings for her reemerging. His hand on her waist tightens as she comes for the first time around him, bruising her tanned skin as he grinds against her. He growls softly and leans down, biting the swell of her breast, thrusting into her, angling his hips to glide over her gspot again and again, his hand squeezing then releasing alternately on her throat, with every thrust. He'd lost count of how many times she'd come on his cock after a while, the feeling absolutely intoxicating. When her body began to go limp, her eyes glazed with pleasure and her voice hoarse, he finally let himself go, his hips jerking as he fills her to the brim with a shout of her name, holding her still as he fills her. After several moment he finally pulls out, placing a soft kiss to her forehead and slaps her thigh. "Get some sleep, doll. I expect a meeting again tomorrow." He chuckles as he dresses again, watching as she almost falls asleep on the kitchen counter. Normally he'd simply leave her there, but he tonight he had a moment of compassion. He picks her up in his arms and carries her to her bedroom, laying her in the bed and pulling the blanket over her, pretending he didn't hear her when she thanked him for saving her from Leilland. He didn't like the way that made his chest flutter. He had locked those feelings away long ago. They didn't need to reappear now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 17.5K 62
A down to earth cowboy with a past is thrown into the supernatural world, when he falls for a vampire who has demons of his own. Daryl's a bullfight...
1.8M 74.2K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
481 14 7
Au- 🔞 A woman who has fallen on hard times when she meets a mafia boss who wants to help. She's led down a path of destruction in order to help the...
23.5K 495 63
"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer lightly. His anger issues are worse compar...