A thousand bad times - Post M...

By Pepepolly

Holi turns to look at him, and she feels what's left of her breath disintegrate from her lungs. Austin is sta... More

One
two
three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Epilogue

Ten

93 8 0
By Pepepolly

By the time they get home, three men are waiting in Austin's home office. Holi does not get their names even though they introduce themselves to her, all she really gets is that they are lawyers.  They are talking about a lot of things and it all goes above Holi's head. She just wants Bell and Mac back she could care less about their lawyer jargon right now.

Besides, she knows Chuck, he is powerful and controls everything. He plays dirty too so he will give no fucks about fancy-looking lawyers. She appreciates that Austin is trying to help her, he still confuses her though after what she heard him say to Trevor she has no idea why he is going to these lengths.

The lawyers and Austin continue to talk and Holi shuts their voices out. With Chuck behind this and Child services as well as her mum in his back pocket, Austin and his lawyers can not help her. She has to find a way to get hold of Chuck and make a deal or find Bell and Mac and make a run for it.

She asks Austin for his phone and phones Child Services. She asks them about Bell and Mac, they confirm that they have opened a file and placed them with certified foster parents. At least they are not with her mother or Chuck. When she asks to speak with them, maybe get a number she can call them at, the social worker refuses, but does say that if she phones back tomorrow she can get the date for a custody hearing. 

Holi thanks her and cuts the call, the pain in her chest from the loss of Bell and Mac flairs up and she can't stand the conversation the lawyers are having so she excuses herself and walks out of the office towards Austin's bedroom, she can't go into the room she shared with her siblings. Once inside his room, she stills, not sure what to do.

But then she feels Austin's hands settle on her shoulders from behind her and she leans back into him, "we will get them back," he whispers into her ear. Holi nods, she knows they will. She will never stop until she gets them back no matter what.

She turns around then kisses him, pushing her tongue into his mouth and searching upwards when he starts to pull back. Austin eventually grasps her hips and pushes her back a little. He looks at her with a questioning look. "Please Austin. Make me feel good, you can do that. Make me feel good even if it's only for a moment," she says. Austin looks like he is torn, fighting a battle within, "please, I need you to," she whispers and Austin relents.

"You will be the death of me," Austin growls into Holi's neck as he dips his head down and runs his hands down her body until he reaches the back of her thighs then hitches her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. Austin lets his lips play along her neck softly leaving goosebumps as he plays. It sends shivers up Holi's spine, "I think you will make my chest explode one day, Austin," Holi says as she melts into his touch.

Austin lifts his head and smirks as he walks forward towards the bedroom wall, pushing Holi up against it, "we don't want that, now do we, baby?" Holi's breath escapes her at the pet name and she has to concentrate just to pull air back into her lungs. Austin grinds his hips up and she can feel how hard he is already, she whimpers in anticipation of what's to come and lets her head fall back exposing her neck.

Austin watches her and grinds his hips up against her again. She wants him to run his tongue along her skin, kiss her, suck her, he does nothing but watches her as he grinds against her again. Her hands are gripping his shoulders and she moves them, slides them up his neck and tangles them in his curls, "Austin," she whines, tugging on his hair, "fucking do something."

Austin smirks then attaches his lips onto her exposed neck, trailing his lips up to her jaw then trailing up to her ear and sucking on the soft sensitive skin just below her ear. She is sure he has left a mark there. A deep red mark that will be a reminder of tonight every time she touches it in the coming days. He moves down to her collarbone, shoulder, then back up to her neck, "you want me to touch you like this?" he mumbles into her skin.

"Yes."

"How about this?" he asks as he pushes her a little harder against the wall so she does not fall, then he slips his hand under her shirt, sliding over her stomach and up to her breast. Slipping his fingers into her bra and squeezing her nipple. She shivers.

"Yes."

"And this?" he asks pulling his hand out of her bra and trailing it back down her stomach until he reaches her pants. He flicks open her top button then dips his thump into her panties and softly runs his fingers over her center.

"Fuck," Holi breaths out, "yes, fucking hell Austin, just...yes," she moans out. Austin pulls back and watches her reaction to his touch, "you are beautiful Holi...gorgeous," he says, Holi can hear the reverence in his voice. Like Holi truly leaves him in awe.

Holi's body feels like she is vibrating, the things a simple touch from Austin does to her is just ridiculous. She looks back at him with pleading eyes and grinds down on him in the hopes of driving him mad with lust, "please, Austin," she whimpers.

It works. Austin growls and pulls them away from the wall, walking to the bed he lets her drop from his chest onto the bed. She falls with a little bounce and then stretches herself out, completely open to him with her legs hanging off the side of the bed still. Austin leans over her and runs his hand softly over her cheek, "be patient Holiday, I will give you what you want," he murmurs, "don't make me wait," she says.

Austin smirks and then he kisses her, softly and sweetly, "all in good time, Love," he says then stands up. Holi moans at that, her head spinning at Austin's antics, there is no other word for his teasing. He drives her crazy.

She looks up at him as she watches him hook his fingers into the top of her pants and panties, removing them in one fluid swoop. Her newly exposed skin burns and the cool air swirls over it. Austin steps between her knees and opens her legs, "stunning," he mumbles then drops to his knees, dipping his head to run his lips over the soft skin just under her belly button then slowly moving down, "so fucking beautiful," he mumbles again then buries his head between her thighs.

Holi gasps as he licks into her, her hands reaching out and then tangling her fingers into his curls again. She thinks she may have a slight obsession starting when it comes to his hair. He sucks a little harder and runs his tongue over a sensitive spot and she tightens her grip on his hair and lets out a whimper. The wet warmth of his mouth is enough to make her release right now and she can feel her orgasm already starting to tingle at the back of her thighs.

"Austin," she grunts out, pulling again on his hair again but this time in the hopes of getting him to release the hold he has on her, its no good, he is very busy between her legs. So she closes her legs and squeezes his head between her thighs gently,  "Austin, I am serious. I won't last long if you carry on like that."

Austin lifts his head and looks at her, a small smile playing on his lips, "baby, you need to learn how to pace yourself," he says, Holi lets out a soft laugh, "impossible task with you around, Austin," she replies. Austin laughs then stands up and removes his clothing. Not wanting any more delays Holi is quick to remove her shirt and bra, throwing them across the room. Austin watches her then shakes his head.  

He leans over her again and rubs her nose with his, "Don't do that again. I will remove your clothes, love," he says sternly, but not unkindly. Holi nods. He then slides one arm through the hollow of her back and picks her up then crawls up the bed with her, laying her down on the pillows. She whimpers out, "Austin," she is shocked by how broken her voice is already, strained with need and want for him.

"What do you want, baby?" Austin asks settling over her and slotting snuggly between her thighs. Holi wraps her arms around Austin's neck and wrapped her legs around his waist, grinding up against Austin, he is so hard and she can feel his pre-cum wet her inner thighs. 

"Please," she breathes the word out, "tell me what you want, love," Austin instructs as he dips his head and presses his lips to the mark he made under her ear, it makes her jolt a little. "I don't want to wait tonight, I just want you to take me away, make me shiver, and shake. Make me forget," Holi says as she presses her forehead to his shoulder, squeezing her eyes shut and trying to regulate her breathing.

Austin moves over and presses his lips to hers, kissing her gently at first. He slowly gets rougher and deeper as he presses her into the mattress. Holi is sure she is going to die. All too soon though, he pulls back and kneels between her legs then stretches over to his bedside table, grabbing a condom and ripping it open with his teeth.

Holi's head spins with excitement. Yes! He is not going to make her suffer much longer. He is going to give her what she wants. Still, she wants it quicker so she sits up and tries to help him put the condom on, but he bats her hand away, "fucking hell," he says laughing, "you little minx."

Holi falls back onto her pillow with a huff, "you are taking too long, Austin," she says with a pout. "I am not, you are just impatient. Stop pouting. I am not above leaving you to cool down a bit," he says. Holi grips onto his forearms and pulls him back over her, "oh no, don't do that, please. I need you."

"I've got you, love, trust me," Austin soothes then adjusts his hips and Holi can feel him hovering at her entrance, "are you ready, sweetheart?" Austin asks deliberately brushing against her entrance and only just breaching her.  Austin shifts slightly again then he rolls his hips and slams into her. Heaven, Holi is in heaven.

Holi groans as Austin punches the air out of her lungs with every thrust, "fuck, you feel amazing. You make me feel like I am fucking high," he says as he leans down and nips the mark he made under her ear again. The spot is so sensitive that the simple touch sends shivers down her spine and ignites her orgasm at the pit of her stomach. 

She runs her hands down Austin's back and she can feel the muscles flex and stretch as he continues to thrust into her and push her deeper into the mattress.

Holi cries out as Austin strokes a nerve within her, "the sounds you make, baby. They are enough to make me lose my fucking mind," he grunts out then twists his hips and hits her in another sensitive spot making her body jolt. 

Austin is a wonder, he is rough and soft at the same time. He fucks hard and makes Holi's body shake, and when he grabs her it's hard enough to bruise but he is careful and touches her like she is made of glass.

"Fuck," Holi moans out, she can feel her orgasm rush up fast and she knows she has to find a way to contain it, control it until Austin lets her let go. But it's coming at her - so fast she knows she is going to lose the battle. She whines out and clenches around him.

His hips stutter and his thrusting faulters, "Fuck, Fuck," he says clearly caught off guard, "Holi, you better be well on your way to a climax, you leave me a weak man. I can't hold on much longer."

That's all the permission Holi needed, her body goes rigid and she tips over the edge pulling Austin along with her, she can feel him spilling into the condom as her orgasm plays havoc within her. Delicious. Austin slumps over her once he is spent, for a second, then rolls off and gets rid of the condom.

Austin pulls her to his chest and rolls her so she is lying on top of him then he pulls her down and kisses her with her cheeks pressed in his hands and his fingers in her now very messy hair. He breaks the kiss and lifts her head a little, "I find it very difficult to control myself around you, Holi. I meant what I said before, girl. You intoxicate me," he says and pulls her down to kiss her again. Then he rolls her back on her side and gets out of the bed. Holi is too tired to do anything but close her eyes and lay in the bed.

When Austin returns with a warm damp hand towel, Holi lets him move her around as he cleans her up, and when she is finally all cleaned up Austin disregards the towel and climbs back into the bed letting Holi cuddle up to him as she falls asleep.

Holi wakes to a darkened room, she knows the sun is still out as it should only be about mid-day, Austin must have closed his heavy black curtains while she slept. She can feel him pressed up against her back and his arm is slung limply over her waist as he sleeps. She turns carefully in his arms to face him.

He is even more handsome in his sleep she thinks and his curls are a mess, wild even. Her fingers itch to touch them, they are for sure one of her favorite things about him. She lifts her hand and runs it gently through his hair, twirling his curls in her fingers. He is lovely to look at, a real treat for the eyes.

His eyes stay closed but a smile spreads across his face and he pulls her in tighter, "it's rude to stare little dove," he says, his voice rough from sleep with just a hint of sweetness like sandpaper and honey. Holi giggles and moves so their lips are an inch apart, "you would stare too if you were looking at what I am looking at," she says. Austin's eyes flutter open and he looks at her, "oh? And what are you looking at? A ruggedly handsome man who is humble yet gloriously sculptured...a woman's dream?" he asks playfully. Holi huffs out a laugh and pulls back in mock shock, "no, I am looking at a pompous fool who is snoring in my face."

Austin laughs then rolls them around so he has her pinned beneath him, "now I know that's a lie, I don't snore and I am not pompous," he says and wriggles his eyebrows, "so you are just a fool then?" Holi asks with a little giggle, Austin nods, "yes, when it comes to you...I am a fool," he says then dips his head and kisses her. Holi feels drunk, Austin is not the only one battling intoxication. Whatever she does to him, he seems to do tenfold to her. 

Just when Holi feels like her chest is going to burst from lack of oxygen, Austin breaks the kiss and pulls back then leans across to his bedside table and picks up his very expensive-looking watch, "it's just after 12, Holi. Lunch?" he asks looking back at her. Holi's stomach grumbles, she had not realized how hungry she was. She had not eaten since last night.

A wave of worry rolls down her body suddenly, have Bell and Mac eaten? Fuck, she hopes they are ok. Austin catches the look of worry on her face and grabs his phone then hands it to her, "phone the social workers again, check on the kids. I am sure they are ok, but it will give you peace of mind," he says. Holi gives him a weak smile then dials the number she had used that morning.

"Hello, LA Social services. How may I help you?"

"Hi, hello. I phoned earlier about my brother and sister, Bell and Mac. I just wanted to check upon them. Can you tell me anything?"

"I told you this morning to phone tomorrow for the court date."

"I know! Sorry. I know you are busy but I just want to know they are ok. That they have eaten. Please."

The social worker sighs heavily on the phone and Holi can hear a few papers being shuffled around and then another huff. The social worker is making it very clear that Holi and her questions are nothing but an irritation to her. Holi wants to scream at her, tell her that Mac and Bell are her life. But she knows that would only have the social worker cut the call and ignore her. She has to be sweet and practically bow down to her. It's degrading, but Holi will do anything for Mac and Bell.

"Look, I told you. They are with a foster family. They are fine. Don't phone again."

"Wait, wait, please. I know you have got so much to do and I really appreciate you helping my family out. We would all be suffering if it were not for the amazing work you guys do and I know my phoning just adds to your already heavy workload, but do you think you could just help me out this one time. I won't phone back again."

"Well thank you for saying that. No one appreciates the work we do. We are just trying to help the community better themselves you know."

"Oh yes, I know! Thank goodness for social workers is all I can say."

"Alright, just hold on for me for a second."

The social worker puts her on hold. She looks over at Austin who had gotten up and is getting dressed, he is looking at her like she is mad and she shrugs her shoulders at him. The world of the deprived is one of a sly game and Holi will say anything to keep herself in the game for Bell and Mac. She hates social workers just as much if not more than she does her own parents, they are self-serving and horrible to deal with.

"Hello? You still there?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Ok well I can't share where they have been placed, but the foster family is one of our better ones. Mac and Bell are together, and yes they have eaten. The foster mother says that Mac is looking after Bell, although Bell is rather feisty."

Austin had come back to Holi on the bed and is listening to what the social worker is saying on the phone, he huffs a laugh from behind her.

"Thank you so much."

"You are welcome, now don't phone me again."

The social worker cuts the call and Holi hands him the phone back, "why are you laughing?" she asks taking the oversize shirt Austin gives her and pulls it on. "I am laughing at the social worker calling Bell feisty," he says with another laugh, Holi shrugs, "well she is feisty," she says. Austin nods, " I know. Just like her mother."

Holi frowns, "how do you know? You don't know our mother," she says. Austin looks at her with a pointed look and pulls her closer to him, wrapping her in his arms, "I don't know your mother...but I do know Bell's mother. You are Bell's mother," he says. Holi's heart squeezes at his words. She must be doing something right for him to really believe that.

Austin releases her after a quick chase kiss then leads her down to the kitchen. He confuses her, why does he talk to her like this yet say such horrible things to Trevor about her and why did he report her to child services? She remembers Mac's words at the hospital, that they had been wrong about Austin. Maybe he has a good explanation. Holi decides to finally talk to him about it while they eat.

Austin starts going through the cabinets and fridge calling out various food that might catch Holi's fancy. Eventually, they settle on fruit and yogurt. Holi is hungry but her swirling stomach can't hold much. They sit down and start eating, Holi thinks now is a good time to talk to him but as she opens her mouth his phone starts ringing.

Austin looks at who is ringing and his face clouds immediately, but he answers it anyway.

"What do you want Trevor?" he asks in a rather unfriendly manner. As Trevor talks, Austin's eyes dart to Holi and then he signals to her that he is stepping outside. Holi is a little annoyed that he obviously does not want her to hear the conversation, but it's his work so it can't be that interesting. She continues to eat as she watches Austin through the closed sliding doors.

Whatever Trevor is saying to him is annoying him as his face is red and some of the veins in his neck pop. After a while she can see him cut the call, his mood is stormy. Then he dials another number and talks to someone else on the phone. He looks a lot less angry but still stormy.

After a while, he comes back into the kitchen and drops his phone on the countertop. Still stormy. He lets out a little sigh and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Holi, I have to work this afternoon. I have phoned Ren to come and stay with you. You like Ren right?"

"I do like Ren. But I don't need a babysitter and besides, if you need to go practice I can come with you if you like."

"No, it's not football practice. This is more like...networking, PR stuff. You can't come."

"Ok, but still, I don't need a babysitter."

"You fucking do need a babysitter. I am going to get changed. Just...don't go against me, please. Do as I say."

Holi huffs and pushes away her food. She wants to insist that Ren does not need to come over, but the annoyance in Austin's voice from his phone call with Trevor tells her to just give him a break. Besides, she has a plan and she needs Ren to help her pull it off.

"Ok. I will do as you ask."

Austin raises his eyebrow, he was expecting pushback so her giving in to him has him a little confused.

"I am not completely irrational, Austin."

Austin smiles and steps in between her legs, pressing his hands to her cheeks then pulling her in and kissing her. When he pulls back he smirks, "that's a complete lie Miss Holi...you are irrefutably irrational," he pecks her on her lips again and she pushes him away gently, "you are ridiculous, go get ready," she says. Austin smiles and then disappears down the hall.  

Ren arrives while Austin is still busy and Holi makes him a coffee while she is making herself one. Holi leans against the kitchen counter as Ren and her chat about nothing important. Austin appears in the kitchen arch and Holi's knees go weak when she sees him.

Holy...fuck!

Austin looks good under most circumstances - in football gear, yum. Sleeping, yes, please. Half naked and wet or fully naked and sweating, double yum...but Austin in a three-piece tailored suit is just a crime against humanity! He looks amazing. He has a light grey suit on with a waistcoat and a crisp white shirt. He has chosen not to wear the suit jacket which Holi is pleased about when she sees what his ass looks like on full display as he turns to greet Ren.  He has no tie on and Holi hopes he puts one on before he leaves only because he looks sinful with half his shirt buttons undone and his neck and chest on display.

How on earth is anyone going to be able to focus on a meeting if he is in the room looking like that? It's probably best that she is not going with him...because she would not let him get out of the car once she had him alone in it.

Fuck.

Austin walks up to her with a smirk then she feels his finger under her chin, he pushes up causing her mouth to shut, "you are going to want to close that, baby. Don't want you catching fly's." he says smirking. Cheeky sod, he knows how good he looks. He leans down and kisses her cheek, "I won't be long. Don't give Ren a hard time and stay put," he says. Holi nods not trusting her voice, she knows it will sound thick with lust.

And then he is gone. He leaves a hollow sound when he goes and Holi does not like the feeling at all. It's like any safety she feels when he is around, even if he is just in the same house as her evaporates when he leaves her on her own. She has grown dependent on him and it's scary, she has forced herself never to do that. But with Austin, he seems to make her break all her rules.

She needs to get started on her plan so it's done and dusted way before Austin comes back. She needs to keep him in the dark, if he finds out what she is planning he is going to be furious.

"Ren-"

"Nope! No. Do not try and rope me into anything you are plotting in that pretty little head of yours. Austin said to stay here and so if it does not include you making me another cup of coffee I do not want to hear it."

"Just hear me out, Ren!"

"Ok."

"Will you drive me to Skid Row?"

"Nope."

"Ren!"

"You asked me to hear you out, Holi. I heard you and my answer is no."

Holi glares at Ren, figures he would be loyal to Austin. She is going to have to play dirty.

"I will disappear."

"What?"

"If you don't take me then I will disappear. I will sneak out and you will spend the evening looking for me. I can run faster than you old man, you will never catch me and you will have to face Austin if anything happens to me."

"If Austin catches you disobeying him, you will have to face him."

"Maybe so, but I suspect my repercussions will be far less than yours...are you willing to take that chance, Ren?"

"You play dirty, Holi."

"Is that a yes then?"

Ren snatches his car keys off the kitchen table and stands up, "just put a fucking jacket on," he says over his shoulder as he stalks out. Holi smiles, she does not want to get Ren in the shit but this has to be done. Besides, she can sneak into skid row put her plan in motion, and then sneak back out without Austin being any wiser.

The sun is just starting to set as they get to skid row and Holi's chest feels heavy and by the way  Ren's shoulders slump as they breach the border she knows he feels the same. Neither of them wants to be here. 

"Where to, Holi?"

"Rose's shop."

Ren's shoulders sag a bit more. Holi feels bad. Ren comes from skid row too so he knows his way around and he knows Rose's shop is right in the middle of skid row. He drives in silence, grumpy that Holi has him invested in her plan. He parks across the road from Rose's shop and Holi goes climbing out, but he grabs her arm and pulls her back in.

"Be careful, Holi. Austin is a kind man but something tells me if anything happens to you he will turn murderous and I don't want to die just yet."

"Relax," Holi says pulling out of Ren's grip, "nothing is going to happen," she climbs out of the car and runs across the street and into Rose's shop. Rose is behind the counter and her eyes widen when she sees Holi.

"What are you doing here, Holi? You should not be here."

"Well, hello to you too, Rose."

Rose shakes her head and looks around even though no one is in the store. She looks scared. She ushers Holi to come around the counter and out of view from the door.

"I mean it Holi. Chuck comes in here every day looking for you and he is madder than I have ever seen him. Too much of his own drugs and an insane need to get his hands on you. He is dangerous, Holi."

Rose is shaking as she talks. Chuck has obviously been getting under her skin. He does that, feeds off people's fear.

"I will be quick Rose. Child Services took Mac and Bell. I know you have a cousin that works there. Can you get them to tell me where they are?"

"Not without an incentive, Holi."

"I will get money."

"Ok fine, now just go. If Chuck catches you in here. We are both screwed."

Holi nods and turns to go but then the shop door swings open and Chuck's voice is carried into the store. Holi drops to the floor behind the counter and Rose freezes, trying to look as relaxed as possible. From where Holi is looking up at her, it is not working.

"Hello, Rose." Chuck's voice cuts through Holi like a knife. "hi," Rose squeaks out, "what can I do for you today, Chuck?" she says. "oh nothing much, I am just doing my rounds...looking for what's mine. For what belongs to me. You have not happened to see my sweet little Holi today?" he asks.

Holi's heart drops as she watches Rose. Rose shakes her head but her eyes shift for a split second to Holi. She knows Chuck has seen it even if Rose has not realized she did it. Then suddenly Chuck jumps over the counter and lands with a thud in front of Holi. He looks down at her with an evil crooked smirk.

"Well, would you look at that...looks like I have finally found my little bird. Hello, Holi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 34 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...
980 104 18
What do you do when you have grown up in violence and now live a life shrouded in darkness? What happens when you are the ringleader and ensure the p...
958 2 27
She was the only cop who couldn't be on his pay check, and that was very rare in the mafia world. Especially for Xavier De Luca, the one who wasn't a...
66.3K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...