One in the Same ‣-‣ O. Dazai...

Door DR-ST3IN

(Y/n) Kunikida: the name of our main character. (Y/n) is the older brother of Doppo Kunikida by a year. Despi... Meer

A/N
|~|Prologue|~|
|~|Chapter 1: Reunion|~|
|~|Chapter 2: Suspicions|~|
|~|Chapter 4: Media|~|
|~|Chapter 5: Discussion|~|
|~|Chapter 6: "Heh..."|~|
|~|Chapter 7: Tears|~|
|~|Chapter 8: Day 7|~|
|~|Chapter 9: Past|~|
|~|Chapter 10: "I Have to be Supervised?! By Him?!"|~|
|-|Chapter 11: Hugs|-|
Hey hey
|~|Chapter 12: Big Bro & Lil' Bro Bonding|~|
A/N
Hey guys

|~|Chapter 3: "I Won't Be Coming Home. Ever."|~|

1.7K 94 18
Door DR-ST3IN

~~~3rd Person: (Y/n)~~~

"Sooo, Chuuya," (Y/n) smirked, "First thing I'm gonna ask you to do is..." (Y/n) thought.

"Don't make it weird," Chuuya scoffed.

"Oh! I thought of something," (Y/n) chimed. He looked over to Chuuya, "I get to call you short. AND, you can't retaliate."

"That isn't fair," Chuuya protested.

"It is," (Y/n) stated, "In fact, I have three reasons as to why it's fair."

"Alright, alright," Chuuya spoke, annoyed, "enlighten me."

"Okay," (Y/n) started to speak, holding up a finger for each reason, "1. I'm your executive, 2. These are the terms we agreed on, and 3. You are specifically an entire foot shorter than me."

Chuuya yelled, looking up at (Y/n), "HEYY!!"

"Bro," (Y/n) spoke with a monotone voice, "you literally have to look up at me."

"Shut up," Chuuya complained.

"No thanks," (Y/n) disagreed, "Anyway, we're gonna go meet with Dazai."

"Wait..," Chuuya deadpanned, "HUH??"

"I saw him a few days ago," (Y/n) explained.

"Makes sense," Chuuya went from calm to enrage, "WHY DO I HAVE TO GO?!"

"Because," (Y/n) shrugged.

"I very much dislike you right now," Chuuya complained.

"Awww, love you too," (Y/n) smiled, "Anyway, let's get going. Chop chop."

(Y/n) and Chuuya walked out of (Y/n)'s office. They made their way out of the Port Mafia's building and started walking around.

"So," Chuuya said, "Where are we going?"

"I already told you: we're going to see Dazai," (Y/n) explained.

"Yeah, I know that much," Chuuya shared, being a smart-ass, "but where are we meeting him?"

"At a train station," (Y/n) smiled like he was up to no good.

"Wait..," Chuuya stopped, "Are.. are we not actually meeting up with Dazai?"

"Correct," (Y/n) smiled, walking up to Chuuya, "I lied to you." (Y/n) put his hand on Chuuya's shoulder. He glared at Chuuya with a dead serious face, "We're blowing up the train station."

Chuuya slightly shook, "H-Huh?!" Chuuya never recalled being this intimidated before.

"Well," (Y/n) suddenly became a lot less serious, "I only lied partly. I have seen Dazai, and we did talk, but we won't be meeting up with him today. Sadly, you won't be seeing him today."

"Alright," Chuuya simply agreed.

(Y/n) and Chuuya walked to the train station. There was small talk during the trip, but overall, it was silent.

Suddenly, the two boys made it to the train station. They walked into the station.

(Y/n) stared at the ground until he heard a civilian talk about his and Chuuya's presence.

"Isn't that a Port Mafia member? Who's that person with him?"

"I don't know..."

(Y/n) looked at the people talking and death glared at them. The two people immediately looked away out of fear.

Chuuya muttered quiet enough for (Y/n) to hear, "How are you gonna do this?"

"I already put bombs under the train tracks and under furniture last night. Also, there are bombs behind the building," (Y/n) quietly explained.'

Chuuya questioned, "How did you get that many?"

"I don't know," (Y/n) shrugged.

"Anyway, I had a plan behind this," (Y/n) smirked, "And yes, I did get the boss' permission on this."

(Y/n) explained his short plan to Chuuya. Chuuya nodded his head, signifying that he understands the plan.

(Y/n) and Chuuya stood idle. They were standing straight up with their faces towards the train.

All of a sudden, (Y/n) snapped around with his face towards the floor.

"Listen, citizens," (Y/n) spoke with a louder tone. He pulled out a detonator and held it up high, "I've set up bombs on every inch of this train station." The train station erupted in a large series of small chatter and gasps.

"SHUT UP EVERYBODY," (Y/n) demanded, "Now, don't move at all. I'm waiting for someone. If any of you dare call authorities, I will single-handedly kill every one of you."

"Stop right there, criminal," A deep voice shouted from the train station entrance.

A more laid-back voice chimed in, "Kunikida, why are we here again?"

"Dazai, get it together," the deep voice demanded.

"Fine..," the laid-back voice reluctantly agreed.

"Anyway," the low voice muttered, "Everyone! I am Doppo Kunikida from the Armed Detective Agency! You all are in good hands! Please, leave the building immediately!"

"Nope," (Y/n) smirked, "If anyone of those civilians move, I will push the detonation button."

The civilians immediately stood in place. (Y/n) could hear Kunikida scoff and Dazai sigh.

"These events are all going according to my prediction," Dazai sighed.

"Well then," Kunikida started, "Why don't you tell me what's next in your prediction?"

"This person reveals their identity," Dazai grinned, "Am I wrong?"

"Nope, actually," (Y/n) looked up, "Spot on, Dazai."

Kunikida rose his head and looked at (Y/n), the two making eye contact, "(Y/n)..? Why are you trying to explode the train station?"

(Y/n) cooed, "Why are you trying to stop me? After all, I am your bigger brother."

"I'm stopping you because this isn't right," Kunikida lightly yelled.

"Hey, Doppo," (Y/n) started, standing on his tip-toes for a few split seconds.

Kunikida hummed.

"I'll talk to you in a minute," (Y/n) turned around, "Chuuya, now!"

In the blink of an eye, Chuuya made his way across the train station and restrained Dazai.

Dazai hummed and looked at Chuuya, "Wow, your agility's gotten better. You work for (Y/n) now?"

"Shut up," Chuuya retorted, "I lost a bet."

Dazai smirked, "How?"

"I lost 50-something rounds of Uno," Chuuya confessed, "but that doesn't matter!"

"Chuuya, shut it," (Y/n) scolded. Chuuya nodded.

"Now, Doppo," (Y/n) maliciously smiled, keeping eye contact with Kunikida, "You made a mistake."

"Elaborate," Kunikida's eyes narrowed.

"You never learned how my ability truly works," (Y/n) got closer to Kunikida, "Am I wrong?"

"No...," Kunikida admitted.

"Hah! Now," (Y/n) stared deeply into Kunikida's eyes, "In your Head, I Control."

Kunikida's eyes widened for a moment before being possessed. (Y/n) looked around, "Let's see.., to make sure this works, go knock out Dazai."

Kunikida stumbled his way over to Dazai.

Dazai's eyes were quite wide. It's been about 4 years since he's seen (Y/n)'s ability in action, and to say it's improved is an understatement. It was like it was a completely new ability.

Kunikida quickly threw his hand at the back of Dazai's neck, causing him to lose consciousness. 

"Kunikida, come over here," (Y/n) demanded. Kunikida made his way over to his destination. "Chuuya, get the camera out. Don't forget to hold onto one of Dazai's limbs considering he doesn't go out that easily," (Y/n) ordered. Chuuya did as (Y/n) said before quickly getting a camera out. Chuuya held the camera up a little higher to indicate he was recording.

"Kunikida, take the detonator and activate it once I make my way to Chuuya."

Kunikida took hold of the detonator and waited for (Y/n) to get to Chuuya. (Y/n) ran to Chuuya and stood next to Chuuya.

Almost as if on command, Kunikida pressed the detonator button. The timer started to count down from 15.

14.

13.

12.

11.

10.

(Y/n) was practically jumping in his spot. This was it!

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

His boss will sure be proud of him! He may get Doppo fired, even!

4.

3.

2.

1.

The building went up in flames and explosion.

(Y/n) yelled over the explosions, "OUT OF YOUR HEAD!"

Kunikida snapped back to his senses, but before he could process anything, he saw the flames and the detonator. He saw Dazai on the ground, Chuuya's foot on Dazai's back, and (Y/n) standing behind Chuuya.

Kunikida spoke over the sound of flames, "(Y/n), why would you do this?"

"Now, I'll tell you where I work," (Y/n) walked towards Kunikida. He kept a fair distance away before talking, "I'm an executive at the Port Mafia."

Kunikida's eyes went wide, "Huh..?"

"That's right! You heard me," (Y/n) cackled, "And you were dumb enough to not know for a whole decade! Sometimes, I wonder how you even made it into that agency of lamos!"

"(Y/n)..." Doppo muttered, "What happened to you?"

"Years on top of years of work, the stress of not being home," (Y/n) laughed, "I've been driven insane, Doppo!"

(Y/n) turned around, "I have a thing to tell you." Kunikida hummed in response, "Hm?"

"Good luck with the media."

"Huh?"

"We caught you exploding the building on tape," (Y/n) smirked after looking behind him.

"I..." Kunikida looked at the detonator, "I exploded the place..?"

"Under my ability, yes," (Y/n) lightly laughed, "And you still don't know how it activates."

"Anyway," (Y/n) continued, walking over to Chuuya. (Y/n) placed his hand on Chuuya's shoulder and looked at Kunikida, "Can You See Me?"

"Yeah," Kunikida said.

Suddenly, (Y/n) and Chuuya disappeared.

"Go, go go," (Y/n)'s voice echoed. Chuuya and (Y/n) made their way out of the burning train station and stood at the doorway.

"Oh yeah! Doppo," (Y/n) smiled.

"What do you want," Kunikida's voice was harsh.

"Sheesh! No need to be harsh," (Y/n) winced, "Anyway, I won't be coming home. Ever. Good luck living life on your own!"

(Y/n) skipped away with Chuuya running behind him.

~~~

Word count: 1386 words

WOWOWOW LONG CHAPTE RHAHAHA

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS

NOW I NEED TO SLEEP BECAUSE ALL OF THE CHAPTERS I HAVE WRITTEN HAVE BEEN MADE AT 1 AM

NOW I MUST SLEEP LIKE A WEAKLING *SOB*

ANYWAY EAT SOMETHING, DRINK WATER, SLEEP FOR A BIT, AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER

*not proofread*

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

32.9K 1.9K 23
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘈𝘥𝘢.𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤�...
58.1K 1.9K 33
"𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖" In which Y/N becomes Dazai's assistant.... Never realizing the hard wo...
109K 4.6K 33
𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎. 𝙸𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢--𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚢𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚊𝚗...
308K 11K 28
𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊...