Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss Par...

By Diamondstripe1

Basically, you get raised by Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss characters. Yey :D More

~How they found you~
~Your crib~

~First words~

755 14 9
By Diamondstripe1

Charlie

"Bow!" You blubbed, pointing at her.

She just snickered. "Sweetheart, do you mean bow as in 'rainbow', or-"

Suddenly, Angel Dust fell straight to his knees and kneeled towards you, as if he were worshipping Satan. Vaggie just stared at him, concerned.

"You gonna do what they say, or nah?" He asked, glaring at her.

She just sighed, also getting down. "Fine, fine."

Vaggie

"Fuck." You stood in your crib, bouncing with a smile.

She just glared at you. "Who the FUCK taught you that?!"

"I think it's obvious, Vags!" Angel called from the other room.

Angel Dust

"How's my little one?" He grinned, walking into the hotel.

"DADDY!" You yelled, immediately jumping into his arms.

He just held you, swelling with pride. "Oh- Oh my. Who, uh- Who taught you that?"

Alastor was just standing there. "Angel."

"Hm?"

"What do you do for a job?"

"Po- Oh."

"Mhm. And you brought one of your clients where?"

"...Inside the hotel.

"Good. Now every time they call you 'Daddy'- Remember that." He smiled, walking away.

Angel just stood there, dumbfounded. "...Right. Have I not brought in the client, you would've said 'dada'. Not daddy. Mhm."

Alastor

"Now, (Y/N)- Say 'dada'." He instructed.

"Death." You blinked.

Charlie walked over. "No, no- Say 'dada'."

"Destruction, domination." You babbled, oblivious.

Alastor just laughed as Charlie glared at him. "Nice."

Husk

You hopped on top of your dad's shoulder. He tensed up a little bit, but this happened so many times that he got used to it.

"Now, kiddo- What do you want?" He asked, cleaning his table.

"Boob." You blepped.

Husk nearly choked on his own salvia. "...What?"

You reached towards a booze bottle. "Boob."

"OH." He chuckled in realization. "Yeah, no, punkin- You can't have that."

You just pouted, threatening to cry.

"Do not-"

"ĀE"

Niffty

After feeding you, she was eagerly cleaning you up, making sure you were spotless. All of the sudden, you plunged on top of her head and snuggled into her hair.

"Mama." You smiled, holding her close.

She froze, not exactly knowing what to do. Mama. You think she's your mom.

"...That's right, sweetie. Mama's here." She finally spoke, attempting to pat you on the back.

Baxter

He was pacing around, being a worry-wort. It's been a while since you were created- You should've spoken by now, right?

Finally, you started babbling. "Th... Th..."

He did a 360 turning around to look at you. "...Yes! YES! Speak, my child!"

"The fitness gram pacer test-"

"Ah shit, forgot to give you a brain." He groaned, walking to his desk.

Crymini

She was lying down with you, desperately trying to get you to talk.

"Come on, kid- It's not that hard! Just like this-" She exaggerated her mouth movements, hoping that would help. "Muh ma!"

You just stared at her, smacking your lips.

"Oh, COME ON! TALK, GOD DAMN IT!" She yelled.

"Tuh, gah dum it!" You babbled.

She stood in place, immediately regretting the choices she made. "...Fuck."

Mimzy

She hummed, making heart-shaped pancakes. Casserole was holding her by the back, resting his head on her's.

"Supper's ready, sweetheart!" She grinned, placing the plate in front of you.

"Sup." You spoke.

Casserole laughed. "Oh man, you're gonna be one of the 'cool kids' aren't you?"

Mimzy smacked him in the mouth. "DON'T push those ideals on our child."

"Hey- You're the one who wanted them to become a singer like you when they grow up. Did you even consider that they- Oh, I don't know- Might wanna become an architect?" He talked back.

"Oh god, not this again!" She groaned.

You just cheerfully ate your pancake, unaware of the argument happening right in front of you.

Blitzo

He was rocking you, tired. You had been constantly crying every night, and he was sick of it. But hey- He adopted Loona when she was almost an adult. He didn't know what was coming.

"...Horse." You finally said, drifting off to sleep.

He just smiled at you, also falling asleep. It's been a long night.

Loona was standing in the doorway. Huh. Her dad is... Happy. Happier than she'd ever seen, at least. Maybe- Just maybe- She might be a little jealous?

Moxxie and Millie

They were busy playing with you- They took the entire day off just to spend time with you.

"Who's got the blanket? Who's got the blanket?" Millie cooed, waving a blanket in your face.

You just giggled, gripping onto it. It was... Awfully soft.

"That's right- You do, our little champion! Come here!" He grabbed onto you, blowing a raspberry on your belly and making you erupt into a laughing fit.

Blitzo walked into the room, holding a screwed-up paper clip. "Hey, so you guys said you were sick, and I just wanted to check on-"

You pointed at him. "Ew."

Moxxie started wheezing, falling to the floor as Millie took you from his hands.

"Sweetie, that's not nice." She scolded, though she was half-smiling.

"Ew." You said yet again, pointing in Blitzo's direction once more. Millie just snorted, trying her best not to laugh with her husband.

Blitzo blinked. "...Wow. Way to make me insecure, kid."

Loona

She was organizing a list to get. It's been a minute, and she needed refills.

"Okay, so- Milk, baby food, diapers... What else? You're the expert." She wondered, facing you.

"Friend." You blabbed, gripping onto your stuffed toy.

She stood there, her eyes wielding up with tears. "...Oh."

She proceeded to walk on over to your crib, caressing your face.

"I know how you feel, kiddo. My... Boss- He never let me talk to anyone. He told me it was to protect me, but..." She sighed. "Well, I don't want you ending up like me, to tell you what- I'll sign you up for a daycare. Sound good?"

You nodded enthusiastically, clinging to her chest. You didn't understand a word she said, but it sounded good.

Stolas

You were crawling towards your sister, who was running around the room.

"Can't catch me!" She laughed, hiding behind her father's legs.

"Now, Via- Let them catch you. They're gonna get tired if you keep this up, and that wouldn't be fun, hm?" He smiled.

She reluctantly walked towards you with open arms. "Yeah, you're right."

You clinged onto her legs, laughing like a maniac. "Via!"

Stolas fluffed up, raising you high in the air. "MY BABY! MY BABY! THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP!"

Octavia just covered her ears, trying to cease the yelling. "Daddy, stop..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
68.4K 1.6K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...