Liliah Rogers

By waveylays

While visiting his first love in London. Steve Rogers stumbles upon an abandoned baby. Not wanting the young... More

1
2
3
4
Aurthors Note
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
167
Peter Parker-alternitive ending

166

1.2K 42 13
By waveylays

" Fred what is this monstrosity in your back yard. This wasn't here when I last babysat my gran daughter." Molly said as she walked out into the back yard.
" This is so cool." Ginny smiled.
" Hi everyone." Liliah walked out of the bouncy castle.
" Liliah what is this contraption?" Arthur asked with a twinkle in his eye.
" It's called a bouncy castle. You jumped inside it." Liliah explained to him.

" Marvelous. Do you mind, if I have a go?" Arthur asked.
" Absolutely. That's what it's here for." Liliah smiled.
" Thank you dear." Arthur tried his hardest to hide his excitement as he got into the bouncy castle.
" Oo us too. Come on Luna." Ginny grabbed her girlfriends hand and pulled her into the bouncy castle.

" Hi Molly. Good to see you again." Liliah forced a smile.
" Yes anything for my grand daughter." Molly nodded.
" Hm yes of course." Liliah said.
" Speaking of which where is Natasha? Please don't tell me she's in that horrid thing." Molly said.
" She is. It's her birthday present from her uncles and aunt." Liliah told her.
Molly gasped and placed her hand over her heart.

" Why don't you join us. You'll see how much Nat and Grant love it." Liliah suggested.
" I think not. I'll just wait inside till the party actually starts." Molly stuck her nose up in the air and walked back into the house.
Fred and Liliah looked at each other.
" I'll handle it." Fred told her.
" No I'll handle it." Liliah started walking after her.
" No, no sunflower. You need to celebrate our daughters birthday with your family. Today shouldn't be ruined over my family. Besides, your not in the right mind sight to talk to my mother right now. I'll talk to her." Fred grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back to soothe her.

Liliah took a deep breath and hugged him back.
" I know you're right. It's just-all my birthdays growing up we're so amazing and rememberable. I just want the same for Nat and Grant." Liliah told him.
" I know, and they will be. Now go enjoy your family." Fred kissed her head.
" I love you." Liliah looked up at him.
" I love you too. Since the day I met you." Fred smirked at the end.
" Yeah, yeah. Go talk to your mother." Liliah teased and pushed him away.

" Kiss for luck." Fred asked and puckered his lips dramatically.
Liliah smirked mischievously and grabbed his face. She turned it to the side and kissed his cheek. Fred's mouth dropped open in disbelief.
" Good luck." Liliah told him before rushing back into the bouncy castle.

                                      ¥¥¥

" Okay let's see what Uncle Thor got you." Liliah said to Nat who was sitting on her lap on the couch.
They were all back in the house and opening presents before cake. Liliah and Nat sat in the armchair and everyone else sat or stood in front of them watching Nat-well really Liliah-open presents.
Liliah opened a small white box with a necklace in it. Liliah pulled it up and saw a beautiful gold coin hanging from the chain.
" It's one of the only real pieces of Asgardain gold left in the entire world. My brother stole some before the destruction and I found that piece in one of pants pocket." Thor explained.

" Thor it's gorgeous. Thank you so much." Liliah told him.
Thor smiled proudly.
" Okay next is Uncle Clint." Liliah picked up a box with purple wrapping paper.
Liliah and Nat ripped the paper off and Liliah opened the box. Her face dropped.
" Clint Barton you did not." Liliah looked up at him.
" What? It's tradition." Clint told her.
" Whats in the box darling?" Fred asked.
Liliah pulled out a dagger. The Avengers all laughed while all the wizards widen there eyes in pure shock.

" Barton, I can't believe you copied my gift." Yelena huffed.
" What?!" Liliah asked and grabbed Yelena's present.
She opened it and sure enough pulled out another dagger.
" You two are actually twisted in the mind." Liliah told them.
They both just looked at each and shrugged.
" She cannot use these till she's at least five. Come on guys." Liliah shook her head.

" Alright, last one. This ones from-" Liliah felt her heart stop for a moment as she read the name on the present.
" Love are you alright?" Fred asked.
" Yeah, yeah I'm good. This one is from two of my friends from New York." Liliah said.
They opened it and inside a Spider-Man doll, a web shooter, and a jacket. Not just any jacket, it was Natasha's that Wanda had stole from her. Nat immediately grabbed the web shooter.
" No, no, not yet. Here take this first." Liliah took away the web shooter and replaced it with the doll.

Liliah then pulled out the jacket and wrapped it around Nat as she played with her doll.
" That's-that's Natasha's." Clint said tears threatening to fill his eyes.
Liliah looked up at him and smiled. It clicked in Clint and Bruce's heads who was the friend from New York. Liliah looked back down and saw a picture. She quickly pocketed it. Liliah stood her and Nat up.

" Thank you so much for coming and spoiling Nat rotten. We have a huge chocolate cake in the kitchen waiting be eaten. So let's get everyone seated and we'll dig in." Liliah told them.
Everyone started waking past her to the kitchen. When Yelena past Liliah stopped her.
" I'm going to go put Nat's jacket upstairs. Will you take her?" Liliah asked.
Yelena nodded happily and took Nat from Liliah's arms.
Liliah grabbed the jacket and walked up stairs to her and Fred's room.

She pulled the picture out of her pocket and looked at it. In the photo was Peter and Wanda. Liliah couldn't recognize the location, but that didn't matter. They were together, safe and most importantly they seemed to be doing better. Wait if he's with Wanda-then that means the spell didn't work on her. But how? Liliah tried thinking for a minute but then heard her name being called from downstairs. Liliah just smiled and placed the picture in her drawer. Of course Wanda would be the only person in the world the spell didn't work on.

With that thought, Liliah walked back back down stairs and joined her family in singing happy birthday to her daughter.

¥¥¥

The Avengers all went to their homes in New York. Except Thor and Bruce they were staying with Liliah and Fred as were Molly and Arthur. Most of the Avengers lived or had apartments in New York anyways, except Clint but he was staying with Kate and Yelena. Who were roommates apparently.

Liliah offered for some of her Wizarding family to stay with her. They all denied though, because they though staying in hotels was fun. Correction all the pure bloods though it was fun staying in hotels. All except Molly.

So there she was, cleaning the living room. Nat and Grant were asleep tired from all excitement. Fred was getting Thor and Bruce's room all set up. Liliah looked up at the hanging banner. She smiled. I'm just a few short weeks everyone would be back to celebrate Grants birthday. This time Pepper and Morgan who were in Dubai would be here. And so would Peter Pettgriw, he couldn't come because he was "off the grid" doing something that Liliah honestly didn't even want to ask questions about.

Liliah was pulled out her thoughts by the sound of footprints.
" Oh hello Liliah." Molly said.
" Hi Molly. Can I help you with something?" Liliah asked.
" Oh no, just was going to get a glass of water before I go to bed." Molly told her.
" Of course. Go right ahead. Glasses are in the top right shelf." Liliah told her as she started cleaning again.
" Liliah dear." Molly said.
" Yes?" Liliah asked.

" I don't really mean to make a fuss. But I'm not comfortable around Muggle things yet. I just wanted my grand daughter to be safe." Molly told her.
" I know. And I know how much you love her. I would die before I but my kids in danger." Liliah told her.
" I know." Molly said.
" Hopefully you'll have a more relaxing time at Grants birthday." Liliah joked.
" Oh yes. Don't know if we'll make it to that one." Molly said.

Liliah looked up her confused.
" Why wouldn't you be here?" Liliah asked.
" It's just a long trip. I'm willing to make it for my grandchild but Grants-" Molly started.
" I'm going to stop you right there Molly. Grant is your grandchild just the same as Nat. And I'm getting pretty tired of you taking ever opportunity to say that he isn't." Liliah cut her off.
" He is not Fred's blood. Meaning he's not mine." Molly told her simply.
" He's not my blood either. But I love him as if he was my own flesh and blood, so he might as be." Liliah told her.

" You can't have family that isn't blood. It just doesn't work like that." Molly shook her head.
" What is it with blood and the Weasley's? Why are you so obsessed with it? You can love people that aren't blood related to you." Liliah told her.
" Yes you can. But they can never be family." Molly told her.
" Yes, they can. Two great examples are my uncles that are upstairs. Neither blood related to each other or me. But they've been with me since I was a baby." Liliah told her.

" You live in a fantasy world. It's time to enter the real world, and face reality." Molly said.
" The real world? I've been living in the real world my whole life. You could have never imagine the things I've been through." Liliah told her.
" I've been through two wars. I lost my brothers. I've been through a lot." Molly told her.
" This isn't a competition of who has the most trauma. It's about that life is too short and people are gone too quickly to not consider the people you love as family." Liliah said.

" Love doesn't equal family." Molly said finally.
" Well then. I see why you wanted so many kids then. Cause what other family would you have without them? But that's not how we do it here.  Never had, never will. And Fred's here, so as long as Fred's with me, Grant will be our child and he will be your grandchild. And you will never say anything different around him. That's all I have to say and this conversation is officially over." Liliah told her before turning around to the stairs.
Liliah flicked her wrist and the whole living room clean itself as she walked upstairs.

She walked into her and Fred's room and saw Fred laying in bed.
" Did you hear all that?" Liliah grimaced.
" Yes I did. And I love you for saying it." Fred said.
Liliah sighed in relief, got on the bed and snuggled into him.
" She's going to be so pissed at me tomorrow." Liliah said.
" Maybe. But at least she knows her place." Fred shrugged.
" Honestly I'm surprised you're not trying to talk your mom up." Liliah said.

" Well someone taught me that blood doesn't always mean family and family doesn't always mean blood. So I'm going to be on my wife and sons side. On my family's side." Fred told her.
" I love you." Liliah smiled.
" I love you so much more." Fred said as he lend down and kissed her.

                                       ¥¥¥

The next morning Liliah, Fred, Nat, and Grant wished everyone off.
" This was a lovely birthday Liliah." Arthur told her.
" Thank you Arthur, and any time you want come jump on our bouncy castle please don't hesitate." Liliah said.
" I might take you up on that." Arthur nodded.
" Good bye Fred. Be good. And Liliah. I'll see you at my grandsons birthday in a month." Molly looked between Fred and Liliah.

Liliah smiled.
" Grant can't wait to have his grandmother at his birthday." Liliah nodded.
Molly smiled before getting into the cab with Arthur. The car started to drive away and they waved after it. Fred looked at Liliah with a smile. She smiled back.

For once everything was going to be okay. No if, ands, or buts after.

However they still have to raise their kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 10.6K 65
Lenna Williams thought she was nobody. Then, she became somebody. After reconciling with her father--the self-proclaimed genius that is Tony Stark...
347K 10.7K 114
When Clint Barton found Natasha Romanoff that special day in Budapest, he also found her with a little girl. Not her own of course, but it might as w...
11.8K 268 24
Eleanor Morgan was a young girl with much potential, but that changed after a night out with her friends. At the young age of sixteen, Eleanor became...
302K 9.4K 47
An Avenger Soulmate AU! I4 soulmates! Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki Steve Bucky Peter Strange Sam Pepper Fae and her brot...