Loving the Enemy

By mydumbas

Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the en... More

PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
...

Chapter 26

5.3K 91 22
By mydumbas

"You need to get those wounds cleaned. Or else you'll infect yourself." Levina shouts over the loud wind.

After Mateo stormed out of the restaurant without another word, we silently followed his order. We know he has a prisoner there so no question asked here.

Levi leads the way for the others, who are following behind us.

10 minutes later we arrive somewhere in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by a few trees here and there and the white snow falling.

Mateo storms into the building, while we get off the bike.

When we step in, Mateo looks even more infuriated than before. The man before him shakes in fear, his head down and hands shaking like he just got caught doing something bad by the teacher.

Mateo sounds calm, but his voice is shaking out of rage, "Who was responsible for it?"

Oh, that poor man.

"Erik Moore, sir."

Mateo hums, turning to look around the place, his hands on hips and his jaw clenched so tight I'm scared it might break.

His gaze turns to the man again. "Then what are u waiting for? Bring him. To me."

"Of course sir." With that, the man runs off in a hurry, leaving us to deal with Mateo now.

"Mateo, что случилось? (chto sluchilos')" [What happened?] Levina puts a hand on his shoulder, taking his jaw in her hands, turning his face to her.

Only seeing Levina makes him calmer, and that is making me smirk, turning my head to Vanessa and Kiyoko who already share a look with each other.

"What happened? What happened was that our dear prisoner was poisened. And now there is no information that can gives us another lead." He turns himself to us, now glaring at Levi, "I fucking told you we should interrogate him earlier, but no, let's wait for our dear friends until he rots on fucking poison."

"Wait?" Vanessa interferes, "Are you saying that it's our fault now?"

"Vanessa shut up, you know he doesn't mean that." Her gaze turns to me at that with a glare but that quickly changes when her eyes travel down my body and stay glued to my leg and stomach, switching from one place to the other. "What?"

"I think you should get cleaned up. Or else you are going to lose too much blood."

I look down at myself and realize what she mean. I have forgot that I still have those nasty cuts on me. "Oh."

All eyes are now glued to my wounds. And it's really fucking annoying.

_____________________

Now here I am. Almost butt naked in front of my sworn enemy, who, by the way, is cleaning my wounds. And with 'almost butt naked' I mean me only being in my dark green lingerie. But I look sexy as fuck, so I don't complain. Only question is, is if Ace can keep his dick in his pants by only looking at me.

Somehow me and him ended up in some kind of small infirmary room, while the others are trying to keep Mateo at bay and trying to search for anything about the dead prisoner and his lovely murderer.

Why is it Ace I ended up with? I have no fucking clue. I also find it weird that Vanessa or someone else wasn't the one here with me.

I wince when he pats my leg with a piece of gauze. I gaze down at him from where I'm sitting, on an examination table, him on one knee. "Be more careful you idiot."

He shoots me a glare from his position but stays silent anyway, not wasting his nerves on arguing.

As you should bitch.

He looks so concentrated as he gently cleans my cut. And now that I look closely he kind of- wait no. Nothing changed. Still the ugly motherfucker he was before.

Suddenly his hand reaches out to my thigh, holding it in a tight grip, and for some strange reason my clit starts throbbing.

Oh man.

His hand is so close my pussy I can feels the heat coming from his hand.

My breath hitches when his finger twitches, so close to touching my heat.

He doesn't even notice what he's doing as he starts bandaging my leg. He slides his hand under my thigh, lifting it up with ease, "Keep it like this."

He finishes wrapping my thigh and stands to full height again, towering over me. He glances at the bruises and cut covering my abdomen. "Lay down."

I do as he says with an eye roll, slowly laying down as he goes to get something from across the room.

I hear rustling as I keep staring at the not so impressive looking ceiling.

His heavy footsteps near me again and then there's suddenly a very cold pack of ice placed on my stomach.

"Are you into ice play?" I blurt it out without much thought.

"What?" He gives me a glaringly slash questioning look.

"I mean, I think you would be. Suits you. Ace de Luca: Likes ice play because his heart is as cold as the ice!" I make a dramatic show voice, moving my hands like there is a poster with my words written on it.

Ace only shakes his head with a sigh before continuing what he was doing.

A shiver runs through me at the coldness but I think that's just what I need, if you know what I mean.

Then there is a slight sting on the cut as he proceeds to disinfect the small cut.

He takes the ice pack away and touches the now blue and purple bruise on my stomach. His touch is gentle, warm and careful, something I wouldn't expect him to be, especially with me.

I mean, come on, in a room with your enemy, alone. I would do anything to kill him now if it weren't for the deal we made. I mean, look at him. He has such a punchable face I have to think of damn unicorns to keep myself at bay. If I would get a dollar every time I think about punching that douche I would be rich.

Ah, wait. I already am!

I sit up on my elbows as his hands travel south my body, halting on the cut, taking a breath pause before continuing going down. And down. And down.

My breath hitches when his hand stops at the hem of my underwear. His eyes leave my pussy and meet mine, those once honey brown eyes now turned into something dark. Lust. Hunger. Desire.

The same look he gave me a few days ago when I was laying on my floor, him kissing my body like it's his last meal.

Those same eyes are staring into my soul right now while his hand slowly moves underneath my lingerie.

So, so fucking slow.

I feel my arousal building as the warmth of his hands keeps getting closer and closer to my private part. One part of my body I would've never thought my damn enemy would touch.

The corner of his mouth tilts when a finger moves to my already dripping pussy, knowing damn well I'm turned on right now.

Goddamn it. That's one too many times my body has betrayed me by now.

And I can't fucking stand the knowing look he gives me. He knows what he's doing. Of course he does.

And he knows exactly how much I hate it.

A breathless moan escapes me when a finger of his enters me, slow and teasingly, going in and out at a steady pace. But still too slow.

He's teasing me, I can see by his smirk as he leans in to kiss my neck.

And much to my self-control, I lean my head to the side to give him better access and my hand flies to the back of his neck.

How about the front of his neck? Choke him till he fucking rots.

His other hand lands on my hip in a tight grip, not intending on letting go soon. A moan escapes me when he puts a second finger into my wet cunt and the bites on my neck get more aggressive.

I am sure this will leave marks. Fuck. I need to cover that up later.

His lips suck on my neck before moving to my jaw while his fingers work magic on me.

Moans escape me, his fingers and lips working on me like he was practicing this for years, just to show me what he is capable of.

Yeah well he obviously fucked multiple people already, so no fucking wonder.

"Oh god! I'm close!"

At that his fingers work faster, making me a moaning mess and vulnerable in front of my enemy, who is giving me a mind blowing orgasm.

With finger-fucking. Fucking finger-fucking!

I let out a loud moan as I come all over his fingers, not giving a damn about anyone else right now or the people who might have heard my moans while passing by.

My eyes are closed and I can feel Ace's burning gaze beside me, so I open them again and my breath catches in my throat.

He is so fucking handsome. But I will never say that out loud. That would only strengthen his ego.

I can see his features clearer now. Those almost not noticeable freckles, his sharp jawline, the small eyebags under his eyes from the lack of sleep, his plumb, kissable, pink lips and those eyes. Fuck.

The eyes that have that sparkle at the moment, like I am the only woman in the world he can think of.

But we all know after this he will go and fuck some gold-digging bitch, who thinks he is going to fall in love with her and spoil her for the rest of their lives.

My eyes meet his again and I notice I'm not the only one who was checking him out.

His eyes look down to my lips, and I let out a heavy breath. We are so close. So damn close that if anyone of us would move our lips would meet in an instant.

But I won't dare. I won't dare move first and give him the satisfaction of knowing that he can do whatever he wants to me right now and I won't stop him.

It's definitely the alcohol from cleaning me up. It somehow got into my system and now I'm drunk as fuck not knowing that I am even doing this. Whatever this is.

But before anyone could even make the first move the door burst open. Ace quickly part himself from me and I start to feel cold again as I sit up.

The man storming in has some clothes in his arms. He quickly lowers his head, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to tell you from Mr. Semenov that we got the guy and that I should check on you."

Ace glares at the man. "Tell him we are coming." The guy turns to leave but is stopped once again by Ace, "And give me those goddamn clothes."

In a hurry the man hands over the clothes and leaves, closing the door behind him.

Ace lays the clothes on my lap and caches me in between his arms. Our eyes lock, and the sparkle that was there before is now gone and filled with no emotion. "I will leave now. Change and then come to us."

And with that, he is gone.

Leaving me here. Vulnerable. Half-naked. And most importantly: wet.

___________________

Hello again! Sorry for not uptading for so long... again. But hey! At least you got some smut!

Not really good at writing it but i still hope you could understand most of it😭

Can't promise to update soon again but i'll try my best!

Love y'all!😘

See you my horny sweethearts<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 70.5K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
11.3M 250K 37
" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way?" He says deeply, a dark look in his eye...
75.1K 1.9K 20
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...