Viv Vision🔶

By Ninjaboy13779546

For Viv Vision, the Next Avengers are the only family she's ever known. But when she sees other families toge... More

Cast & Characters
A Vision For A Family
We Interrupt This Day...
Feels Like Home

Special Guest Star: Viv Vision

51 2 2
By Ninjaboy13779546

The next morning, the four went to work and gave it hell. Deep research went into what the anomaly outside was and assessed who the people inside really were. This came from an idea Darcy.

"If it's a sitcom, then what if like a sitcom the people within it are really just people in a role?"

That was the theory, and so they were off to test it.

In a room with a big marker board were questions and another board on the other side. On it were the two already identified individuals inside the anomaly: Wanda and Vision.

Darcy and Viv were at her station, rewatching a recorded episode of yesterday. When it came to the part with Mr. and Mrs. Hart, Viv was able to identify them. Printing it out, they took the sheets to the room with the boards where Jimmy was writing out another question on the marker board: 'Why hexagonal shape?'

"Mr. and Mrs. Hart," Darcy said as they entered the room. She held up the ID sheets so Jimmy could see, "played by Todd and Shara Davis."

She then put them on the board where Wanda and Vision's pictures were.

The search continued until more people from the more current episode of the day were identified.

Jimmy: "Norm, Vision's coworker. Played by Abhilash Tandon."

Viv: "Harold Proctor as Jones."

Ian: "A Miss Isabel Matsueida as Beverly."

Darcy: "John Collins is Herb!"

The "cast board" as they were beginning to call it was growing and filling up as were the questions on the marker board.

- Why sitcoms?

- Same time & space?

- Is Vision alive?

That last one was Viv's. This was all very confusing yet interesting to her, and she wasn't the only one.

The day went on and while evening rolled around, the group were all still working while also keeping up-to-date on the current episode of WandaVision. However, the more she watched Wanda and what seemed to be her father live out comedic picturesque lives on the screens, the more Viv felt a certain...yearning to be there. To be with them. She wanted a piece of that life.

But then reality would set in and she would return to her mission of freeing her guardian.

In the room with the boards, Ian stood staring at the question board, and then at the cast board. When she entered the room, Viv could tell by his focused look he was thinking hard on something.

"Everything okay, Ian?" She asked him.

"Ah, Viv, you mind if I ask you something?" He replied. To which the teen-synthezoid nodded. "You said that Wanda had gone out for an errand, did she tell you where or for what?"

Remembering all that had happened the morning in question, Viv shook her head. "No, she didn't."

"Hmm. Interesting. I wonder-"

"I FOUND HER!" Darcy exclaimed when she barged in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the main work area, the four teammates all eyed the vintage television and saw their primary target, Monica Rambeau, as an extra of WandaVision.

"Does she seem okay to you?" Darcy asked.

Jimmy shrugged in reply. "I mean, she doesn't seem to be harmed in any way but that definitely isn't the boss lady I met yesterday."

"So, what are we thinking," Ian jumped in, "Deep cover? She has to play along?"

"No, that doesn't track," Viv stated with a shake of the head. "Monica is a puppet in this, like all the others in there."

"Well then, what're we looking at here? Is it an alternate reality, time travel, some kind of cockamamie social experiment?"

"It's a sitcom." Darcy said plainly, "A 1950s sitcom."

"And whoever is behind this is gunning for Wanda," Viv stated.

"What makes you say that?" Ian asked her.

"Sitcoms were one of Wanda's favorite personal pleasures. She's always wanted a nice calm life. That's what she wanted before war and hard times hit her home and before she became an Avenger. That's why she always watched them....they would calm her nerves, make her feel at home. And she always hoped that she could still have it one day...."

"But like every sitcom and piece of entertainment, there's a director. And whoever is behind this is sick and twisted. They're playing on her emotions, her love of sitcoms and my father..."

Viv trailed off in thought of something terrible happening to her family. "They're probably using CGI over my father's corpse to doll it up to look like he's alive. And it's probably mentally hurting Wanda and everyone else in there."

"But who?" Jimmy pressed, "Who could do it to this extent?"

But they didn't know.

"Well, I might not have an answer, but, I do have an idea..." Darcy said with a slick smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside of the tent, a little out of the camp and close to the anomaly, Darcy was working with equipment off the bed and tailgate of a truck.

"So, you've seen that radio in Wanda's kitchen, right?" She asked Viv and Jimmy who were standing nearby. "The next time she's in the kitchen, washing dishes or something, which by my count, happens at least once an episode, barf, we shoot a signal to that little guy."

Darcy pointed towards the anomaly as she continued, "This transmitter will mimic the signal of the broadcast, and if my theory is right, allow us to speak directly to her."

The plan sounded good and seemed like the best move they'd had yet.

"I like this plan," Viv said with a nod, "It has an 82.3-percent chance of success."

"Ouch, give me a little more than that," Darcy said, feigning hurt. Ian shook his head and chuckled at his girlfriend.

Viv and Jimmy also smiled at her. It was good that they could joke and jest with one another. Showed the strengthening bond of their little team.

"Agent Woo." A woman in SWORD attire walked up to the FBI man and handed him a file. "This just came in."

Jimmy opened the file and saw an interesting photo.

"Is this from the current episode?" He asked the woman, to which she replied with a yes.

"What is it?" Viv asked. Jimmy turned the photo to show her and Darcy and the two saw what seemed to be a toy helicopter. Only this helicopter had a SWORD logo on it, and a small camera on it's front.

"Looks like a retro version of a SWORD drone," Darcy said, voicing her observations. "But how did it change, and why?"

Jimmy shrugged at her question. "To keep up with production design?"

"Or render it useless." Darcy shrugged back.

"Why did you colorize it?" Jimmy asked the agent still standing there.

"We didn't," was her reply.

The FBI agent, the astrophysicist, and the teen-synthezoid shared the same mixed look of surprise and urgency.

"I think it's time we get this show on the road," Darcy said, hurrying to make sure all the equipment was set before heading inside. Making it back to her spot, she slid on her headphones and called to her teammates. "Jimmy, Viv, you guys ready?"

From her spot, Darcy could see outside and saw the two of them, now wearing headphones of their own and giving her thumps up.

Looking back to the screen, Darcy saw a scene where Wanda was attending a meeting with the women of the neighborhood. Monica appeared to be there as well, using the name Geraldine.

As she watched, Darcy kept Jimmy and Viv up to date of what she saw and hard. One being that Monica had a "speaking part now" and was conversing with Wanda. Apparently, she liked Wanda's pants.

Then another scene came where Wanda was speaking to the head of the meeting alone. Her eyes lit up when she noticed a radio nearby on the table. She quickly signal Jimmy and Viv, who had microphones at the ready.

"Alright, guys! This is it. Start talking."

And so they did.

Jimmy: "Wanda. Wanda, can you read me, over?"

He and Viv waited for confirmation if the audio went through. But from Darcy's end with what she saw, it didn't seem like it.

"Keep trying."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time, Viv had a go at it.

Viv: "Wanda? Wanda, it's Viv. Can you hear me?"

Jimmy: "Who's doing this to you, Wanda?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside, Darcy watched and began to hear her friend's messages within the episode. But what confused her is that Wanda and the woman she was talking to began to look...ominous. Like they'd just seen a ghost.

This continued as did the attempts at communication.

Viv: "Wanda, please. Are you alright?"

Jimmy: "We're here to help you, Wanda. Can you give us a sign that you're okay?"

For a moment, it seemed like something was happening. And then, the scene changed to a slightly different one; still on the same woman Wanda was talking to, but a slightly different angle. And what's more, she had gone on talking like nothing weird had happened a few seconds ago.

This puzzled Darcy. "Wait...that was weird."

"What was?" Jimmy asked.

Darcy was about to answer, but the episode faded out and went to a commercial. There was no way they could communicate with Wanda now.

"Nothing," She said with a sigh, "It's over. Mission failure."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside, Viv felt terrible that their attempt failed and let her head drop.

Jimmy, however, tried to be optimistic. "It was worth a try. Good effort, Doctor."

"Yeah, thanks. Come on in, guys. We'll regroup and figure out our next move."

Jimmy slid of the headphones, as did Viv, and set them on the truck with the rest of the equipment. He saw that his young friend seemed very down and disappointed.

"We were so close," She said under her breath before looking up at Jimmy, "We were so close! I could feel her, Jimmy! But...it didn't work..."

Hearing her made Jimmy feel for the teen-synthezoid. Though he too was disappointed the attempt failed, he knew there was also a positive. And he shared this with her.

"It's okay, Viv. We made progress, and it almost did work," He said to her with a caring hand on her shoulder, "Now maybe we failed here, but at least we covered new ground, and we'll keep trying. Trust me. We won't give up on your mom. I promise."

He gave her a light pat before heading back to the tent. As he went, his words stuck with Viv.

'Your mom.' Her mom.

This made her gaze longingly at the anomaly. The urge within her growing. Her 'mom' and 'father' were in there, waiting for her, just on the other side.

Overwhelmed by emotion, Viv took a daring step toward the anomaly. Then another, and another, and another until she was face to face with the humming barrier.

Viv felt her vibranium nerves shaking within her as she lifted a hand and pressed it against the barrier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimmy had made it back inside and walked up to Darcy's station. But when he did, she noticed something.

"Uh, Jimmy...where's Viv?" She asked, confused.

Jimmy, looking around, was taken aback, having thought Viv was following him but now realizing she hadn't. Looking back outside to where he and her were standing, he saw...nothing. Nothing but the anomaly.

Turning back to Darcy, the same look of worry came to both of them as they both had the same thought. This kept them quiet as they heard Ian running over to them

"Oi, guys! I have something to tell you." He said before pausing at the sight of their worried faces, "What's wrong?"

Then he noticed there was in absence in their group. "Where's Viv?"

====================================================

***WandaVision Home, Living Room***

In the humble home of the two Avengers, they had just realized that Wanda was now pregnant.

However, as Vision lowered his hand to cup her baby bump, something happened.

His hand began to change from dark to its natural color. The same went for the rest of him. Then it happened with Wanda too. Soon her whole body and clothing included had been restored to their natural color. But then, the whole house, and by extension, the whole world around them began to change from it's classic black and white setting into bright, vivid colors.

"Fascinating!" Vision said aloud as he looked around.

[Knock x3]

"Hmmm. Well now, who could that be at this hour?"

"I'll see," Wanda said as she maneuvered around the couch to get to the door. "It's probably Agnes again. You know how she pops in all the time."

"Yes. Although, she rarely gives the courtesy of knocking." Vision mumbled jokingly.

Wanda hummed at that before reaching the door and opening it. Standing there on the doorstep was a dark-skinned teenage girl with curly black hair. She gave a smile that showed a mix of glee and relief. To anyone who didn't know this look of her, they might not think much. But to those who did know her, such as Wanda did, they knew that this was her blending in form.

Wanda's throat hitched as she tried to speak.

"...Viv?"

The teenage girl smiled at her name being called by her guardian. "Hi, Wanda."

The Sokovian Avenger smiled and immediately pulled her into a tight hug which Viv instantly returned. There was a swell of happiness between them. The teen-synthezoid had been reunited with her mo-...her surrogate mother.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Viv whispered to her.

"I'm sorry I didn't come back for you..." Wanda replied, almost on the verge of tears. "I should've come back for you."

Viv pulled back to look at her guardian but still held onto her arms. She shook her head and reassured her.

"It's all right. Don't worry. I found you...I found my way home to you."

Wanda smiled proudly at her surrogate daughter and petted her cheek. "You certainly did." She was really happy and proud of Viv in this moment.

Suddenly, she remembered something. Something Viv would love. "There's someone I think you'd like to meet. Come on in."

Viv's eyes went wide and she could feel her nerves get shaky... if they could, that is, then they definitely were. She followed Wanda inside and she closed the door behind them before guiding Viv further into the house and into the living room.

As she did, Vision watched as his wife brought in a young teenaged girl.

"Vis, we have company." Wanda said, smiling with excitement.

"Yes, I can see that," he replied with a kind smile, nodding to Viv as well. "How are you, my dear?"

"I'm fine, thank you." Viv replied, nervously but happily. She couldn't believe it, she was talking with her father! This was amazing, it was the third best thing that ever happened to her. So this was big.

"What's your name, darling?" the older synthezoid asked.

"Vivian, sir. But people call me Viv."

"She's been waiting for this for a long time. Right, Viv?" Wanda said, encouraging the teen.

Nervous laughs came from Viv as she nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I have. All my life actually."

"Is that so? Why is that? Wanda, who is she?" Vision asked his wife, curious and anxious to find out who this girl was.

The red haired woman nervously smiled at her husband before looking to Viv and giving her an encouraging nod. "Go ahead, Viv. Show him."

A nod and breath later, Viv closed her eyes and calmed herself. And then Vision received quite the surprise. On Viv's forehead, a shimmering yellow gem, very similar to his, came into appearance. Suddenly, a light green flash and her entire external look changed. Her dark skin turned into it's natural red pink and her brunette hair changed into a lovely lime green with purple ends.

Once the transformation was complete, Vision took in the girl's new appearance. Instantly, he noticed that despite an obvious age gap and the even more obvious gender difference, this girl was...just like him. A synthezoid.

With the secret now revealed, Wanda turned back to Vision and stated with heart, "She's your daughter."

===========================================================================

***SWORD Base Camp***

"Wow..." Ian said, surprised, "I didn't see coming."

"Me either!" Darcy added, a smile lingering on her face, "I should have, though. I'm happy for them."

As the "episode" ended, the end credits came up. And right behind Wanda and Vision's was another the read...

Special Guest Star: Viv Vision.

==========================================================================

PHEW!!! Man, it feels good to finish this chapter! Viv and Wanda are now reunited, and Viv has also met her father!!! I've had that part written for so long, so it feels really good to finally release and share it with you guys. :))

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please lmk what you thought, and I hope you'll stick around to see what happens next! There's so much more to come!

I'd like to thank all the loyal followers who've stuck with me this far(as well as in my absence), and all those who have recently followed and commented. I appreciate you all. You keep the love of writing burning bright within me.

Also, my Ms. Marvel fic is halfway done being written, and I can't wait to start back on that again!! And I can't wait for The Marvels later this year!!!

Well, that's all for now. Til next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 5 4
Paano kung isang araw kakailanganin mo na ng "clone," para patuloy na magampanan ang trabaho mo't obligasyon sa buhay? Ngunit, may kapalit pala itong...
233 1 5
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
2K 311 28
In the isolated world of Veridonia, three teenagers-Axelle, Wylan, and Keira-uncover dark secrets and face dangerous truths as they battle a deadly p...