That Time I Reincarnated as S...

Von LunaWu3

Fate stay/night x Fate Grand Order Y/n a normal high school girl died in a car accident. When she opened her... Mehr

Prologue (Revised)
CHAPTER 1 (Revised)
DANGER!
CHAPTER 2 (REVISED)
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Need Help and Announcement
CHAPTER 6
My Art

CHAPTER 5

2.6K 83 22
Von LunaWu3

[RECAP]

"Saber!"

---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ----------

"When I was young, I used to aspire to become a hero of justice."

---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ----------

"Please, someone help me! Please help me! Help!"

---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ----------

"I just don't want to see a repeat of what happened ten years ago."

"I'm not interested in this "Holy Grail" deal."

---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ----------

"Servants aren't alive. If they "die," they just go back to where they came from."

---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ----------

'And that dream, what the hell is that?'

'I'll just ignore it for now.'

[END OF RECAP]

- RITSUKA POV -

After Tohsaka left, Sakura and Fuji-nee arrived shortly. They were surprised by Saber's sudden appearance. We explained that Saber was an acquaintance to Kiritsugu and Onee-chan, Sella and Leysritt knew her. Oh, about Saber's clothes, I gave her some, they were the same in the series, but the difference is that I embedded it with mana so that she won't have a problem getting drained.

A few days have passed nothing, in particular, happened just like in canon. Well, except Fuji-nee challenging Saber, like it never happened. Right now, my brother and I were about to leave the house when Saber insisted on coming with her Master. But My brother declined, so we had to leave Saber at home. About my sister, well, she still couldn't bring herself to get out of the room no matter how many times I tried to cheer her up.

"I see that I won't be able to talk out of this. In that case, do one thing for me." Saber said.

"What?" My brother asked.

"I hate to say it, but at the moment, my link to you is tenuous at best. There is a strong chance that it would be too late by the time that I sensed that my Master was in danger. So if you do find yourself in danger, I want you to summon me."

"Summon you? You mean with this?" My brother looked at his Command Seals.

"If worse comes to worst."

"All right. I understand"

"Also, I had intended to tell you this last night, Shirou, but for now, you'd do well to give top priority to protecting yourself." That was the last sentence she said to him before he left. I looked at Saber.

"Don't take it too hard, Saber. I'll be there with him anyway. I will protect him with everything I can." I said to her.

"I'm sorry that I have to trouble you."

"No, not at all. Shielder and I agreed to this."

"Thank you."

"Ah, I gotta go. See you later, Saber." I waved at Saber.

"We'll be on our way, My King," Galahad said his farewell as well.

"Hmm..."

I caught up with my brother and walked beside him.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"I just said my goodbyes to Saber," I answered.

"Oh."

"And also." I paused and smacked his head. "ONII-CHAN, YOU IDIOT!!!"

He winced while holding his head and glared at me.

"What was that for?!"

"For being an insensitive idiot!"

"Huh?!"

"Hmph, whatever." I speed up my walk, leaving my brother behind.

"What's her problem?" I can hear him mumble.

'Is that necessary, Master?' Galahad asked telepathically.

'Of course.' I replied.

We arrived at our school. As I set foot at the gate, I felt the Bounded Field surrounding the area. It's not affecting me, so it's okay. I looked back at my brother and saw that he clutched his chest and crouched.

"Onii-chan, are you okay?"

"Huh? Uh, I'm fine." He said, trying to get up on his feet.

I approached him and raised my hand close to his ear.

"You felt it too, right?" I asked, and his eyes widened. "Be on guard at all times," I said before we approached the facility.

Just now, I sensed a heavy gaze to both me and Onii-chan.

'Must be Rider.'

We went inside and walked on halls and encountered Tohsaka.

"Oh, hey, Tohsaka." He raised his hand and greeted her. "Hi." She ignored him and passed us. "What's up with girls these days?" He mumbled.

"I heard that."

"Um, sorry?" He apologized (?), and I sighed.

"I'll be going now. See you later, Onii-chan." I waved goodbye.

- RIN POV -

"That fool... He didn't even bring his Servant with him." I mumbled.

I was walking my way into my classroom when my conversation with Archer came into mind.

"If that Master still doesn't take this role seriously the next time you see him, what will you do?" Archer asked.

"If that happens, I'll kill him," I replied.

- SHIROU POV -

- /LUNCHTIME/ -

I went to the Student Council room to meet with Issei for lunch. I opened the door and greeted him.

"Hey, Issei! Let's get something to eat!"

I saw he was sleeping, leaning at the table, and I approached him and sat beside him.

"What's up? Were you up all night or something?" I asked.

"Yeah... Lately, it seems like no matter how much I sleep, I always feel tired. I catch a few winks whenever I have free time."

"I don't get it."

"Yeah. I know that what I'm saying is contradictory. But I never feel refreshed, so I have to sleep...zzzzzzzzz." Before he could finish, he fell back asleep.

"That sounds serious."

I heard a knock on the door, so I turned my head and saw our teacher Mr Souichirou Kuzuki.

"Is Ryudou here?" He said.

Then he stared at me, which was strange.

"Hello, Mr Kuzuki." Issei got up and adjusted his glasses.

"It's about the student from archery club this morning."

"Oh."

"Apparently, she didn't return home, either."

"What about Matou, then?"

"He was absent. But at this point, we don't know if it's connected to the string of incidents in town. We're telling everyone that both students are homesick, so don't tell anyone."

"Yes, sir."

"That's all. Sorry I interrupted your nap." He left after reminding us.

"What's he talking about? What happened with the archery club?" I asked.

"Right, you wouldn't know. This concerns you, more or less, so I'll fill you in. Archery club captain Ayako Mitsuzuri has been missing since yesterday. A student came forward who said that he saw her talking with Shinji Matou last night."

- /MEANWHILE/ -

- RITSUKA POV -

I was on the rooftop eating my lunch which is Soba buns. While chewing, I stared down the campus in silence. I slurped my orange juice and finished my food.

'Haaah... I can't take it anymore!' I sighed in irritation.

"What are you doing in here? You are supposed to be with your Master. Why are you here? Archer." I asked and turned around.

The Red Archer appeared at my sight, leaning against the rails with his arms crossed over his chest. He looked at me with his signature smug face.

"Hou? How did you know I was here?" He asked.

"Answer my question first."

"Okay, I just want to have a chat."

"Oh, why?"

"Answer my question before I tell you."

"Well, I can sense your heavy gaze on me," I answered and crossed my arms as well. "Now shoot."

"I've been wondering why your so-called brother, didn't bring his Servant? He is completely defenceless and naive. An easy target for other Masters. Not to mention you even let him do as he wish." He asked.

"Do I really have to answer that? I mean you just answered your own question. Yes, he is naive and an idiot for not bringing Saber with him."

"So you do admit that he's an idiot."

"Yeah, that's just how he is. He doesn't want Saber to get hurt which I can understand, but he underestimated a Servant's capabilities. And he just wants to save everyone from getting hurt."

"That's a difficult path his walking into." He commented.

"Of course, you knew. After all, your my big brother or more specifically... Shirou Emiya's Future Self."

"?!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

- /SCHOOL END/ -

- SHIROU POV -

"And now Shinji Matou is absent with no explanation...."

I walked my way to Mitsuzuri's classroom when I bumped into one of her classmates. I asked them if they saw her, but they said they didn't cause they thought she was sick in bed, which is unusual in their point.

"Everyone's already gone home, huh? It's the end of the day, and I didn't manage to find out anything at all. Sakura says she doesn't know where he is, either, and the archery club doesn't meet today. "

I didn't get the information I needed, so I decided to head home. I went to the stairwell and met Tohsaka just above the stairs.

"Hey, Tohsaka. You're still here?. " She didn't answer and kept staring at me. "What's with you? Look, if you're not going to say anything, I'm leaving."

"Emiya-kun. Do you have any idea how big a fool you are?" She finally spoke and started to get down.

"What do you mean "fool"?"

"A Master casually strolling around without his Servant. You didn't even bring your sister along with you. It's like you're wearing a sign around your neck that says, "Please kill me." She rolled up her sleeve. "I've gone past exasperation now. Now I'm angry."

"What are you talking about? Why would I be killed? We're supposed to fight where no one will see us, right? I'm safe at school in broad daylight."

"That's true. But right now, do you see anyone around?"

I looked around, and she was right. The place is empty. I looked back at her and gulped.

"Run if you like, but you'll only make it harder for yourself. After all, I'm the one who's going to win." Her arm starts to glow with markings on it.

"Wait a minute, Tohsaka! This is the school building! There might still be someone here!"

"If there is, I'll deal with them. Oh, about Ritsuka-kun, don't worry about her. Archer had already handled it."

"What did you do?!"

"You don't have to know. After all, you will be dead without knowing. My policy is not to let a chance slip by when it presents itself. Do you know about a curse in Northern European thaumaturgy called Gandr Shooting?"

"As I recall, it's something about harming your target by pointing your finger at them."

"If you know, it'll save me the trouble of explaining. It won't kill you, so be a good boy and hold still!"

She fired Gandr at me and I dodged it immediately.

"Cut it out, Tohsaka!" She ignored me and continued to fire at me while I started to run. "Are you serious?!"

"I've been telling you that all along!" She fired another one that it almost got on my head and stumbled on the floor.

"What was that last one?! If I got hit by that, it'd do a lot worse than curse me!" I yelled.

"Oh, shut up! My target is moving, so I accidentally put more power behind my shot!" She fired again with multiple shots.

"Shit! That's pretty much like a knife then!" I shouted and start running again.

"Damn you! That's all you can say?!" I heard. I jumped from the stairwell and she followed suit. "Damn it, I forgot to follow through!"

Ah, that aside, you should be more careful...or I'll see under your skirt..."

"Y-You're dead..." Now she's really mad. I ran downstairs while she keeps chasing me and fired another Gandr. "You won't get away!"

I ran into a classroom and locked the door shut.

"I should be able to jump down from here." Then I something at the window. "A barrier? This is Tohsaka's work, eh?"

- THIRD-PERSON POV -

"Das Schließen Vogelkäfig, Echo." Rin starts to chant outside the room. Then a crimson light erupted with magic circle started to appear.

Inside the room, Shirou brought down the desk and behind it.

"Hope I can do this in time." He closed his eyes. "Trace on!" He felt one of his magic circuits work. "Basic substance, defined! Material composition, defined!"

"Fixierung: Eile-Salve."

The whole school was enveloped with red light. The Servant Rider witnessed the current state from the background.

- /MEANWHILE/ -

"How much longer do we have to wait?"

Questioned by _____ while bowing from the figure in front of _____.

"̶̧̡̆D̸̢̔ŏ̸͎ṅ̵̥̭'̸̰̍̈́t̵̡͒̓ ̵̰͂ẅ̵͎̟́o̵̥͝ŕ̵͔̯̊r̴̥̓ȳ̷̼͊,̸̘̍̿ͅ ̸̜̄̋i̴̺͎̽t̶͇̗͗ ̵̮̪̈w̶̬͐ǫ̸̰̔n̶̨̓̽'̵̜͗͝ṱ̸̏͛ ̶͙̟͊̚b̴̛̹̩̊ḙ̴͎̎ ̷̞͋̀l̶̗̖̀ọ̴̑n̸̞͙̕͘g̶͎͇̑ ̸̮͋m̸̱̤͐͛y̸͚͊ ̸̢̒͑p̴̘̫̉e̴͈͎̿̇t̸̛̖.̵̞̾͘ ̵̹͙̄̈Ÿ̵̳́ö̷̜̲ü̷̯͆ ̷̙͋̅w̴̳͆͝i̸̳̾l̷͍͇͊̚l̶̯̜̅̇ ̵̬̀h̵̩̮͌a̵̟̽̈́v̴̢͒ę̵̈́ ̸̛̛̩̭y̷̹͉̾ò̵̘̚͜ȗ̶̫r̴̠̍ ̶̘̇f̸̳̪̂̀u̷͖̟͒n̴̟͘,̸͓̈ ̸͎̓s̵͚̏o̴͜͝ ̶̲̔b̶̫̫̔ḛ̷͙̃͋ ̷̟̆̏p̸̟̤͝a̵͙̾t̶̹̼́i̸̧̛͉̔e̸̗̔́n̷̙͉̉t̵̹͌ ̴̘͐̑ͅm̸͕̀̋ỳ̷͙͖̿ ̶̭͚̋͋d̶̨̜̑e̶̚͜ą̴̪͐͠r̶̞̞̈.̵̖̃"̸̭̮̓͠

The figure bent down and caresses the ____ face to the one kneeling for him/her.

"̴̗̭̃͗B̷̪̥̉͊e̸̱͛ ̴͕̚p̴̜̍a̷̝̹͆t̴͈̍ĭ̸̫̪ë̷̞́͠n̸̘͛̓t̶̤̣͆͝,̶̡̌ ̵̯̜̃̕a̴̪̾͐l̸͍͝ṙ̷̻̞̚i̶̖͑̓g̵̬͆͜ḥ̸̐͠t̴̲̅?̵̧̦́"̶̰̥̉

"Yes my Lord/Lady..."

_____ blushed and looked at the figure with ecstasy.

"̷̬͋Ȟ̸̗̲ȩ̴̏h̶̹͛ẽ̸̬h̴͓̕͘ệ̵̜͋h̴̞͎̆è̶̲̓.̷̟́͒.̷̦̗̓.̸̤̜̃"̴͔̙͋̈́

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.3K 610 15
Rising of the Shield Hero x Fate Grand Order What will happen if Ritsuka Fujimaru was summoned as the Fifth Hero? Will she able to save this world? D...
70.9K 2.1K 12
He finds himself back in the past. But it's different. Being summoned into the past isn't something new to him. But when he finds himself in his teen...
6.8K 283 4
A young boy gains the overpowered ability to adapt to any and all phenomena in the world of fate stay night... But how will he avoid death in a world...
23.2K 596 49
We all know the story of Kirei Kotomine as well as Gilgamesh but what if this time around.Much like Kiritsugu,Gilgamesh found a child and choose to t...