ODE TO THE MURDERED, bonten

By wreighe

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬I AM NOTHING WITHIN MY SOUL IF NOT OBSESSIVE. 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ classy and untouchable Bonten... More

ODE TO THE MURDERED
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
11.5
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.5
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

12

8.3K 441 50
By wreighe

PART TWELVE !
beseeched of the guilty.

"MARISE L/N?" SANZU HARUCHIYO MURMURS the name with a mouthful of food, one hand lifting a paper of olden records of deceased family members and associates under your name. Koko recites the records with ease. "he was asphyxiated in a river then he was later mauled by street dogs, he was just eighteen at that time."

"Mamoru l/n?"

"when the police arrived at the penthouse, his body was found near the kitchen with a bullet wound, he bled out to death. y/n l/n who was seventeen at that time was nowhere to be found, though evidences pointed that a criminal organization by the name of Quoia was behind the murder but the case was closed not long after and was never brought up again."

"Mars Ichigo?"

"now it's three weeks after the incident, she was shot two times in the back at a public club each bullet hitting vital points, the perpetrator immediately fled the scene after shooting and since it took place in a busy club the police had a hard time determining who had necessarily caused this murder and are still trying to find more evidences."

"my bet is on Quoia again." Mocchi speaks between the teetering conversations of Sanzu and Koko, sipping burning alcohol down his throat. Sanzu turns his head from the ivory and replies to the blond's statement, his skillful fingers that held chopsticks separating vegetable from his soup. "to try and take back their lost princess?"

"mhm."

"that seems a little excessive though, even for a cocaine distributor of an organization." Ran says, his eyebrows knitted in a frown.

    Rindou who sat beside him comments, shoveling a piece of grilled barbecue meat onto his cheek. "not impossible though." to which his brother Ran nods and they immediately dropped the subject, continuing to partake upon the small banquet Kokonoi had hosted due to a successful business deal that they made recently. all the executives are present however their platinum-haired boss though he was present for a few short minutes he immediately left after an hour or so with Takeomi being his designated driver for the day.

    whilst the executives minded their own business devouring the food in front of them, only one of the hungry gentlemen didn't have the appetite to finish the meal, nor to stomach anything in fact.

    ever since the murder of your friend, Kakucho has not stopped thinking about you.

    the aegean's mind is raging a riot as little nitpick voices of 'we're you alright?' 'how are you feeling?' 'do you need some company?' paint the back of his mind in worrisomely. he had not spoken a single word since he had arrived to the party, only taking small bitesize out of his platter full of food, beclouded by concerns that he was not suppose to think about or to feel about now that he is nothing but a criminal to a dangerous yakuza.

Mocchi spares a glance when he sees his companion reaching for a shot glass, the male tips the alcohol bottle towards Kakucho which catches his attention in an instant.

"finally joining us, Kakucho?" to this, he hums out a baritone, watching quietly as he allowed his colleague to pour the uncolored liquid into the cool caved in surface of his glass, filling it to the brim as it twinkles in kaleidoscope. oh how badly Kakucho wanted to forget about you; he really, really wanted to as he preps the alcoholic glass towards his pomegranate lips to wash away his pink-painted organs (his heart and crumpled up brain and his cold-sweat roadwork veins.) from all his worries and troubles with its burning taste. but you were leaking down his mind more evidently like putrid kerosene so odious and so addicting like drugs' summer ballad.

    and from there on his position in the banquet table, he decided that he wanted to see you instead as he brings the glass away from his lips.

    the croak of a chair dragging against the floor makes the other Bonten executives stop and stare, they watch quietly as Kakucho picks himself up meticulously, lifting his folded dark coat that hanged behind his chair and making his way out the door with a few plates of food on his hands that him or the other men didn't touched yet.

"where you going?" Kokonoi calls out, his head resting against his rough palm, eyes never straying from Bonten's number two. Kakucho crooks his skull over his shoulder, setting his gaze casually upon the ivory's before turning away.

"getting take outs, i wanna eat at home." was all he said before leaving the expanse and away from the other mens' visions. an exasperated breath cracks the silent air, as Rindou's voice mumbles lazily.

"what a softie." he says through mouthfuls of fried rice.

    a little later when Kakucho steps outside with a gust of cold zephyr licking past his shoulders and his fingers pushing into his pant pockets as he fiddles for his keys whilst his other hand held the take outs he had gotten. he was momentarily stunned when he sees the familiar matte black Bugatti Chiron that belonged to Takeomi's parked just outside of the front doors, right in front of him.

    mismatched eyes widening as the window facing him rolls down to reveal an even heavier black eyes that pierces through his cranium.

"Kakucho," Mikey's lazy voice fills the ebony's ears making him swallow the lump in his throat.

    Mikey's eyes are quietly resting in his direction. burning onyx assessing from Kakucho's face, then moving to the keys dangling on his long fingers then the take outs on his other hand. when Mikey circles back his gaze to the ebony, he raises a dauntless brow but he knew what his fellow executive was up to, Kakucho may be resilient and strong but he was like an open text book, wearing his heart on his sleeves sometimes.

    Mikey speaks up after awhile, "i'm not gonna stop you." he starts. "but i hope you are aware of who you are, Kakucho. it's best to leave people with their own lives, and us as people of Bonten to do what we are suppose to do."

    "your hands are red, you might burn her the next time you go too close."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

   blurry building silhouettes melt beneath his eyelids as the male pulls up at your apartment after getting the intel of your location from Rindou. he unsnaps his seatbelt from his waist and leans back to grab the take outs, exiting the car as dress shoes crunch grey dusts and dried up bitumen that make up the roadway of the parking lot. brushing back dark hair from his forehead as he gazes up at the building that looked over him.

    Kakucho lets out a breath, his mind racing with the thought of seeing you again. will you ignore his visit? push him away the moment you see him? will he see those bitter vile eyes directing at him again? the man was anxious on his feet but nonetheless he swallows his concerns, lifting his hand as he loosens his tie, allowing fair collarbones to be exposed to the breeze. he slowly enters the quiet building, remembering what floor your place was.

    to Kakucho, the corridors and the steps up the marble staircase to your floor felt all too short as he finds himself in front of the mahogany door, he stares at it for a very long moment, hesitating even as he taps his knuckles against the surface.

    "y/n? it's me, Kakucho." silence greets him. the male lingered for a little while, letting seconds bleed into minutes but he was only greeted with the coldness.

    he knocks again, the clacking of his knuckles against the wood resonating within the barren hallway.

    after a moment the male sighs, turning around, ready to leave your doorstep and try again next time but flinches when he hears a sharp breaking within your apartment door, screeching his ears for a split moment. his head whips back, eyes widening as he thought of a possibility of you being in trouble and his body starts to function haphazardly and quicker than his mind could devour.

    his feet takes off, hands flying to the doorknob and to his surprise, it was unlocked all along.

    "hey y/n where are you?!" he calls through the obscure apartment room. worry gnaws his skull as he roust around the rooms in search of your physique, Kakucho reaches the last door found at the end of the corridor, taking large paces towards it before cracking it open and the first thing he sees is you leaning close to the edge of the balcony, so so close that his heart almost jumps.

    Kakucho calls out to you again, but the wind is wild and gruesome from your apartment floor, you never once turned in his direction and continued to stare at the world beneath your feet. he frowns at the obvious empty bottles of alcohol littered all around your messy room. pursed his lips even more when he takes notice of shattered glass on the ground near from where you where seated on your balcony. so that's what the sound was, with a soft exhale he slowly makes his way to you, careful not to step on shattered glass.

    "hey." a soft hand brushes your shoulders and you tipped your head in his direction, wide and blurry irises meeting his sad ones.

    "Kakkun, is that you?"

    "yes, i'm here." Kakucho responds softly, slowly lifting his arms around you. "come here please, you'll fall and there's glass on the floor."

    "why are you here?" you say instead. upon your question, Kakucho observes you wearily. you were definitely drunk from the way your words slightly slurred, and when he looks at you—he could tell, you were worn out and tired.

    "i was worried, so i came to check on you." you respond by shaking your head, softly placing your hands on his shoulders in an attempt to push him away but with your drunken state, your action held no strength at all which made it easier for the male to scoop you into his arms and backing away from the balcony.

    you continuously pounded on his chest softly as Kakucho sits you on your bed, and that's when the waterworks came.

    "i really.." Kakucho is silent, staring softly as you slowly fall apart, tears heavy in your eyes that shine like thin glass. "i really suck at living life." 

    "don't say that." he leans closer, whispering softly into your messy hair. his arms comes around your frame, running his lithe fingers soothingly on your back. he didn't mind how he can feel your tears soaking his expensive clothes. luxury meant nothing to him, currently his mind only had one priority—you.

    "i'm here." Kakucho held you against him tightly, letting your body crumble. deep within the male, a rage surged through his bones.

    a fury directed at the world for taking so many things from you, and anger to himself for not realizing sooner. all he wanted right now was to kidnap you from your current melancholic lifestyle, to take you away from all of your sadness and troubles, to pamper and treasure you with anything he's got.

    for the girl that stole his heart twelve years ago, he'd gladly burn Tokyo for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
190K 4.7K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...
376K 10K 40
(Y/n) just moved from los angeles to japan, what happens when she encounters Bonten?