Styles Enterprises | H.S

By ysl_harry

Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working... More

Before You Read..
Small Note.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
BYE GUYS FOR NOW
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
@WATTPAD !!!
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
I hate @WATTPAD.
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Epilogue Part. 1
The Garter Toss
Epilogue Part. 2
MADE IN THE A.M.
HARLENA SHIPPERS WYA?!
Hellooooo (-:
Styles Co.

Chapter Fifty Three

28.3K 873 283
By ysl_harry

"Love's the sweetest feeling, openly believing. No matter what we find there, come back in through the eyes there. Sole and born creation, the lion's in the house. Flowers are up in the air, crashing against the dark..."

Song: Fire In The Water

Artist: Feist

(Who knows this song because i fucking love it oh my god.)

*Mature content. I'm going to hell for this.*

Harry

Her words were enough to get me to lean back down and close the distance between us. My hands gripping onto her hips, my fingers lightly digging into her skin causing her to whimper. I'd be lying if i said recently i haven't been thinking about being inside of her. She comes over a lot and half the time i can spend just kissing her. Her lips are so soft and plump and mold perfectly against mine. Feeling her hands on me makes me want to hold her even closer just so she can hold on tighter. The feeling of her pushing herself against me causes me to moan into her mouth.

"Are you sure baby?" I ask against her lips.

"I'm not going to tell you again." She smirks and i smirk back and dip my head down, roughly sucking on the skin above her breasts causing her back to arch towards me.

My right hand slides down from her hips and slides into her panties, her breathing increases and her grip on my hair tightens. The feeling of her tugging on my hair causes me to grow hard. I suck harder on her skin and she moans, a bit louder than she has before. I slide two fingers inside of her and don't waste time by going slow. "You're so fucking ready for me." I breathe against her lips and she hums.

I continue the quick pace of my fingers move in and out of her. With my other hand i trail behind her back and unclasp her bra. Taking it off of her i drop it onto the floor and lean down, taking one of her nipples into my mouth. She lets our a whimper as my tongue flicks against it. "Harry," she breathes out and i know where she's getting at. I slide my fingers out of her and lift myself up with my hand. She looks up at me and watches as i put my fingers into my mouth and suck on them. I lean down and place my lips against hers. "Always so fucking sweet." I rasp and she kisses me harder.

Not breaking the kiss i lean over slightly and open up the night stand drawer. I have to remove my lips from hers to look for the damn condom. Finding it i grab it and close the drawer. I lean up slightly and remove my briefs and drop them onto the floor. She looks down at my length and bits on her bottom lip, the sight making me even harder. "Are-"

"I already said yes now shut up." She interrupts.

A smirk forms on my face and i lean down and hover over her again. "I was gonna ask are you going to put it on or should i do it myself?" I rasp and she bites on her lip again.

She takes the packet out of my hand and tears it open with teeth. She takes it out of the packet and drops the packet on the nightstand. She sits up and i do the same, me on my knees and her sitting down. She takes my length into her hands and i let out a sigh in relief. She rolls the condom down onto me and quickly lie her back down and open her legs and lay between them. I lean down and press my lips to hers again, sort of for reassurance that this is really what she wants. Both of her hands cup my face as we kiss. After a few seconds she pulls away and moves to my neck and leaves little pecks before she starts to suck on the skin.

I take this as my cue and position myself between her. I grab my length in my hands and lightly rub the tip against her entrance. She arches her back and i chuckle lowly. "Harry" She whines and with that i place a kiss to her lips and slowly slide myself inside of her. We bot let out a moan. Her head dropping back against my pillows as her back arches up towards me. My head dropping slightly as i hold myself up with my arms. After a few seconds i feel myself wanting to fuck her senseless.

"Can i move now?" I ask lowly.

"Yes." She breathes out.

With that as her answer i slowly begin to thrust in and out of her. But because i know she has done this before i don't intend on going slow for her the entire time. Her hands grip on my biceps and pulls me toward her. I smirk slightly and slide out of her, only to slam myself back in.

"Oh my god!" She moans loudly. The sound turning me on even more. Fuck her moans are the sexiest thing. "Faster," she breathes out and i find myself picking up my pace. I feel that for her, i need to give her what she needs. I pick up my pace even more and going in deeper, harder. "Fuck" She moans out loud, that only encouraging me to go even more. "Harry, oh my-" She say but doesn't finish as a moan interrupts her. I continue thrusting in and out of her, her nails scratching down my back only makes me want to fuck her harder than i already am.

"Fucking hell," I rasp out as she cried out my name as i found her spot. I continue hitting it and her moans only get louder and louder. The sound filling my ears as if it were the perfect melody.

"Babe, i'm close." She whimpers. My hand on her right hip trails down to her leg and i lift it, placing it on my shoulder, the new angle allowing me to thrust deeper into her and her moans are echoing my room. I feel her legs stiffen and with that i place her leg back down and pound into her. Her walls tighten and i feel myself at the brink point also.

"Come on," I tell her. "Let go for me baby." I add and with a few more thrusts she screams out my name and comes. The sound of her and sight of her coming undone because of me is enough to send me over the edge, filling the condom i lean down and place my lips onto hers. We kiss a little as we come down from our orgasms and i slide out of her. I take the condom off and grab the packet and place it inside and throw it into the trashcan. "Fuck" I sigh as i lie back down. She giggles slightly and cuddles up beside me. I wrap my arm around her and rest it at her waist. I look down at her to find her looking up at me. "You good?" I ask with a small smile.

"Better than ever, thanks." She smiles lazily and leans up slightly to peck my lips. My phone buzzes from the night stand and i groan. She chuckles and reaches over and grabs it for me. I thank her and unlock it to see a text from my mum.

Mum: Millie is staying at our place tonight. Gemma and I bought her clothes for the night. She won't be going to daycare tomorrow we will drop her off at yours when you're off work hun.

I smile at the text and reply.

Me: Take care of her.

Mum: As if i do not know how to take care of a child ☺ 

Me: I mean it mum. 

Me: She's allergic to peaches. Gets rashes with wool fabric. Do not let her eat fruit then drink a glass of milk within an hour of each other, that gives her a tummy ache. Do not let her play outside without the attention of an adult. She has a bruise on her shoulder from when she was jumping on the couches so be careful with that, and do not let her jump around. She likes brushing her teeth before bed and likes only mint toothpaste , any flavored kind makes her want to throw up. Braid her hair at night because she likes the look of it the net morning after she takes it out. She likes pancakes and french toast a lot for breakfast. Whatever you do, do not let her eat junk food for breakfast because throughout the day her tummy will hurt. Tell her i love her and kiss her goodnight for me. Please take care of my princess.

Mum: Calm your arse down. We got it. Mum is currently showering her. See you tomorrow x. -Gem

I sigh and lock my phone and give it to Selena. She places it back on the night stand and frowns. "What's wrong?" She asks.

"Mum is keeping Millie for the night and i don't know. I'm so use to having her here and knowing how she likes things." I chuckle.

"You're such a good dad." She smiles.

I look at the time and see it's eight forty five. I feel like the day has gone by quick but Selena and I did stay out a bit after work before coming home. "You tired?" I ask as she yawns.

"Yeah i should probably head out." She says and goes to sit up but my hand tightens around her.

"No. You're staying." I frown.

"Harry i need to shower in the morning and need clothes." She sighs.

"You can shower here. I have a few new clothes for you also. You can't leave." I frown. "Come on Millie isn't coming home so don't leave me by myself." I add and she frowns instantly. She leans up and places a kiss to my lips, letting it linger. When she pulls away she cuddles up beside and mumbles a goodnight. My hand runs through her hair as she begins to drift off to sleep.

Looking at her, curled up with her head on my chest and her arm over my stomach i smile slightly. This girl has completely drawn me to her. I was sure after Irina i was done with relationships. But no. Niall showed up to the charity event with her and once i caught sight of her i was attracted. Any man would be insane not find her attractive. And at first that's all it was. Just attraction. But then came the bidding event and the fact that Victor Parks nearly had her pissed me off. So i did what i had to do and help her avoid going out with him. So i bid. And i wasn't expecting the date to got he way it had. She had me wrapped around her finger and she didn't even know it. She was intimidated by me, when i was intimidated by her.

The feelings i feel for her are dangerous. I know exactly what they are and it frightens me. Simply because it has only been a month since i made her my girlfriend. But it feels longer. I know every aspect about her and she knows every aspect about me. I always said i didn't do relationships but when it comes to her that's all i want. Love is a powerful word. It can either make everything better or fuck it all up. My father raised me to be wise enough that when i feel i love a girl to tell her. Because the feeling of keeping it inside eats you alive. But i can't tell her. It's far too soon. But i'm completely infatuated and smitten over her.

I look down at her to see her eyes closed, her body falling up and down as she breathes. "Selena?" I call lowly. She doesn't move or respond, signaling that she is fast asleep. I lean down and kiss the top of her head and I mutter, the words barley coming out a whisper. "I love you baby."

"Fire in the water, is the body of our love. Nobody should see this, the freeness of the light. Fire in the water, is the body of our love..."

LITERALLY JUST GOT A DM FROM WATTPAD SAYING MY STORY IS RATED R SO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME BC SOME CHAPTERS ARE GOING PRIVATE. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.5K 31
*Includes Mature Content* Harry Styles: the founder and CEO of one of the fastest-growing American record labels and recording companies in the world...
689K 17.7K 44
"There's a boy, lost his way, looking for someone to play There's a girl in the window tears rolling down her face We're only lost children, trying t...
197K 4.3K 21
Harry: A successful multimillionaire CEO has a manner of perpetually being in control and on time. Despite his CEO reputation and demeanour, there ar...
2.5K 116 37
Selena is a twenty-three year old girl living in New York with her best friend James. The two have been best friend since they first met in kindergar...