𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 • {B.F} •...

By 3xclusiveasiaaa

Lorelei Lokidottir, was the product of the love between Maleficient and Loki Odinson/Laufeyson, and Gods was... More

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆
𝑀𝐼𝑆𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁
𝐼𝑁𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐸
𝑇𝑊𝑂 𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝐶𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐼𝑁
𝐹𝐼𝑁𝐷 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑁𝐷
𝐷𝑂𝑅𝐾𝑌 𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑁𝑊𝐻𝐸𝐸𝐿
𝑊𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆
𝐹𝐼𝑅𝑆𝑇 𝐶𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑆
𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑆𝐼𝑀𝑂𝑁
𝑀𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝑈𝑃
𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐾
𝐵𝐸𝑁𝑁𝑌𝐵𝑂𝑂
𝑀𝐴𝐺𝐼𝐶𝐴𝐿
𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑁
𝑆𝐴𝐷 𝑇𝑅𝑈𝑇𝐻
𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑂𝐾𝐼𝐸
𝐷𝐼𝐷 𝐼 𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑃𝑂𝑆𝐴𝐿
𝐷𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐷𝐴𝑅𝐾
𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑬 𝑨 𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑰𝑪𝑵𝑰𝑪 𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬
𝑺𝑶𝑭𝑻 - 𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺

𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝑀𝐼𝑇𝑇𝐸𝐸

10.9K 398 16
By 3xclusiveasiaaa

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Hey," Mal said tapping against the barrier that separated them from the driver, her tapping pulling everyone's attention from the bridge. "did this little button open up the magic barrier?"

"No, this one opens up the magic barrier," He said holding up a small golden button, causing all the Vk's to eye it, with that button getting their parents off the isle would be easy. "that one opens my garage, and this button-"

He stopped talking as he pushed the button above his head, causing the barrier between them to go off cutting off their access to him.

"Nasty," Lorelei muttered as she reached forwards grabbing another one of the candies Carlos had introduced to them. "I like that guy."

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"Ow stop," Carlos yelled in pain as he fell out of the limo, Jay soon came out as the two started fighting over a towel. "you got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?"

"Cause you want it!" Jay yelled back as he continued to try and pry the towel from Carlos's hand, but the smaller boy was not giving up.

As the two continued to tussle, they failed to notice the crowd of people staring at them in fear and wonder, but Evie, Mal, and Lorelei immediately noticed them.

Seeing the two practically ruining the reputation of all Vk's, Lorelei rolled her eyes before she moved over to the two boys.

"We have an audience, quit it." She muttered lowly as bright green whips of energy, pulled the two boys apart and made them stand up.

She had inherited the telekinesis from both her Father and her Mother, but the bright green color that came with it was all her Mother's Genetics.

"Just cleaning up." Jay said smiling as he held every valuable thing that wasn't nailed down in the limo, it was a wonder how he thought he would just be able to keep all of those things.

"Leave it as you found it," The only adult in the crowd said in a sing-song voice, as she stepped forwards a large smile on her face before she went serious. "and by that I mean just leave it."

Seeing her go serious, Jay let out a huff before he threw everything he was going to loot back in the limo, minus the limo's golden hood ornament that he had hidden in his vest.

After throwing everything back, Jay's eyes immediately landed on the girl standing alongside the woman, she was beautiful, to say the least.

"Hello foxy, the name's Jay." Jay said taking a step forwards, his best smirk on his face as he looked down at the girl who seemed uncomfortable.

Behind Jay, Mal looked on with a sad face, seeing the frown on her sister's face, Lorelei couldn't help but glare at Jay's back before she moved behind him.

"Not the time Jay." She said as she tightly gripped the taller teen's shoulder causing him to wince before she quickly pulled him back away from the girl.

"Welcome to Auradon-Prep, I am Fairy Godmother and the Headmistress of the school." Fairy Godmother said as she took a step forward, trying her best to remove the awkward tension that hung in the air.

"The Fairy Godmother, as in 'Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo'?" Lorelei asked something between a smirk and a smile coming on her face, as she looked at the other woman expectingly.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi, you know it." Fairy Godmother said proudly as she attempted to joke with Lorelei, the latter who let out a small fake giggle covering her mouth in response.

Before she threw a small glance to Mal, the two holding a small mental conversation, they had always been able to talk to each other through their eyes.

Finishing their conversation, Mal smiled before moving to stand beside her sister, starting to twirl her hair around with her fingers.

"Yeah, we always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella," Mal said as her face showed nothing but curiosity, her words causing Fairy Godmother to smile at her.

"You know when you, a gorgeous fairy, appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand and glowing smile." Lorelei continued with Mal's words, making sure to add words that played to others' Egos.

It seemed to be working on the old Fairy, as the woman's face started to become a bright red color as she listened to the sisters praise her continuously.

"And that sparkling wand." Mal repeated Lorelei's words, gaining a small glance from Lorelei, nonverbally telling her she was going overboard.

"That was a long time ago, and as I always say," Fairy Godmother said waving the two off before she suddenly did a weird hand motion, causing Jay and Carlos to jump a bit. "don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future."

After speaking her part, the fairy took a step back glancing at the future king, letting the teen know it was now his turn to speak so he took a step forward, his girlfriend clinging to his side.

"It's so good to finally meet you all, I'm Ben." Benjamin Florian, the future King of Auradon, said giving every one of the Vk's a polite smile, his eyes pausing on Lorelei for a moment.

Because the girl didn't fancy being some soon-to-be King's experiment, at the moment she was refusing to even look at the man. Her eyes were looking off to her left, she was blatantly taking in everything around her, her eyes scanning all the Hero Kids around her, except him.

"Prince Benjamin, soon-to-be King." The girl at his side gushed as she clung tighter to his arm, looking up to him, it was wonder how her eyes didn't turn into hearts.

Hearing the word Prince, Evie quickly stepped forwards a charming smile on her face as she looked at the teen, her one goal -given to her by her mother- was to find herself a prince.

"You had me at Prince, my mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie smiled as she looked Ben in the eyes, the girl's flirtatious gaze quickly making the other girl glared at her.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you." The girl glared and sneered as she looked Evie up and down, her words making Evie frown and step back.

Seeing her hurting one of her closest friend's feelings, Lorelei couldn't just stand there and take it so she immediately spoke up in favor of Evie.

"Excuse me," Lorelei said as she held up her hand, smirking as she made eye contact with Audrey who looked at her angry at her jumping into the conversation. "that is not true."

"What?" Audrey asked confused as she looked Lorelei up and down, everyone around them was confused on why the raven-haired girl had suddenly jumped into the conversation.

"You're right, The Evil Queen lost her royal status after being de-throne by her step-daughter and the prince," Lorelei nodded agreeing with the girl before turning to her right for a split-second and motioning to Evie. "but, our Evie here is still able to vie for the throne, if or when she ever wants to since she is Snow White's step-sister."

(A/N: Small Fun Fact, for my readers the Evil Queen's real name in the original story was Grimhilde.)

Knowing she was right, Audrey could only glare over at Lorelei who in turn smirked back at the girl, before rolling her eyes and letting out a chuckle.

On the isle there was never anyone she could argue with like this, everyone was afraid of her and her family, so having someone to go back and forth with was kind of entertaining,

"Uhm, this is Audrey." Ben said as he like Fairy Godmother, tried to break the tension his eyes not living Lorelei; the latter still refusing to look at him.

"Princess Audrey, his girlfriend," She said throwing a glare at both Evie and Lorelei before she went back to sending heart eyes at Ben. "right Bennyboo?"

"Ben and Audrey are going to be showing you all around today, so see you all tomorrow, 'the door of wisdom are never shut'," Fairy Godmother said before she once again did the odd hand motion, but this time Jay and Carlos didn't jump. "but the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00, and as you may have heard I have a little thing about curfews."

With that the woman walked away, taking the other teens and the school band with her, leaving the Villain Kids standing in front of Ben and Audrey.

" It is so, so, so good to finally mee-" Ben says as he attempted to shake Jay's hand, but the boy only glared at him before giving him a small punch to the chest. "meet you all."

Ignoring the small break in his sentence, he continued down the line shaking their hands a large smile on his face as he did so.

"This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history," He said as he shook Mal and Evie's hands, but paused once again as he shook Carlos's since they boy had managed to get chocolate all over his face and hands. "is that chocolate?"

Carlos only brought his hand up to his lips, licking his fingers free of chocolate, no embarrassment on his face as he nodded his head at Ben's question.

"As the day, our two people began to heal." He finished his speech as he lightly grasped a hold of Lorelei's hand, the girl rolling her eyes as she knew there was no way to not make eye contact with him.

So, deciding to just glare at him instead, the girl turned her head to make eye contact with him, but as she looked into his eyes something changed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 477 30
Margo, the adopted daughter of Belle and Beast, and her brother Ben choose to bring over four kids from the Isle of the Lost into Auradon. Prejudice...
17.1K 250 11
Alliya is the daughter of Jasmine and Aladdin. She can't believe that she's at Auradon Prep. She meets the Villain kids, and well.... If her father...
193K 3.3K 15
Rose Heart was a girl raised by her mother, the Queen of Hearts. Her mother had died of an illness when she was 5, since they did not have the proper...
11.6K 322 31
Disney Descendants AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Norenmin, Chensung There is an island prison home to the most infamous villains that have ever...