the fine line between us ¹ ∣...

Autorstwa spidersmaxff

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⧗ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, Y/n Ivanov had a hard life as an assassin from the red room. She grew up sepa... Więcej

ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱ.
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
―ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ: winter soldier
1. captain america
3. a little bit late
4. blackmail for decades
5. old friend reunions
6. snow white
7. savior complex
―0. red dust
―ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: civil war
1. accident in lagos
2. dealing with a monster
3. wanted by the law
4. facing the mission
5. did something bad (pt 1)
6. did something bad (pt 2)
7. betrayal at the finest
8. wakanda
━0. the long wait
―ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: black widow
1. memories
2. new beginnings
3. red capsules
4. blast from the past
5. another motorbike chase
6. rebranding
7. the red guardian
8. lies of the family
9. back to square one
10. leaving it in the past
━0. returning to the country
━0. freed
―ᴀᴄᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: infinity war
1. staying low in hometown
2. like nothing changed
3. in the moonlight
4. peace

2. targeted

714 28 11
Autorstwa spidersmaxff

           THE SKIES WERE DIMMED while Nick Fury, a man with a black eye patch, drove through the streets of Washington in a car. His eye was covered by a black eye patch. An electric voice called out from inside the car, "Activating communications encryption protocol.". 

The head of the meta-human regulation organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. is Nick Fury, who is often seen as an intermediary between the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Open secure line 0405," Nick said, looking at the hologram in the front window of his car. Which had a picture of a woman on it, along with all of her information. Nick continued to drive with one hand. 

"Confirmed." The electronic voice continued. 

"This is Hill." The woman's voice said on the other side of the phone. 

"I need you here in D.C." Nick commanded, "Deep shadow conditions." 

"Give me four hours." She asked, nicely. 

Nick shook his head from the other side of the phone call, "You have three. Over." The call hung up before Nick continued to drive after waiting for a red light to turn green. The black car drove down the street, surrounded by tall buildings, and trees blocked off by fences.

Nick was once again waiting for the red light when a police car pulled up next to him slowly. A police car pulled up next to Nick, while he slowly turned his head to look at the two cops who were already staring at him. They were wearing sunglasses when Nick glanced at her unimpressed. 

When Nick looked over at them, he asked, "Want to see my lease?". 

In the end, the police simply turned forward again before sounding the siren and driving away. While Nick followed the car with his eyes, he began to drive again, following the first police officer slowly. 

A car slammed into the black car, causing Nick to lean forward and almost impact the airbag due to the pressure. His vehicle was struck by a police vehicle that slammed into the side of it. Nick's car was struck by the wheels of the first police car, which were stretched out on the ground. 

The third cop car came from the back, trapping the driver in the front; all of the hoods of the police cars pushed forward, damaging the cars; everyone turned to watch the scene that was unfolding while another car went to the other side, preventing his car from moving at all. 

"Fracture detected." the car reported, showing a picture of a body and highlighting the arm in red. Having struck the airbag with full pressure, Nick's nose was bleeding as he looked around. Further police cars began to arrive, while the airbag had now been deflated. 

Nick woundedly, leaned forward "Recommend anaesthetic injection." Nick took out a pen before stabbing himself in the arm with it, as cops started to swam the area, holding assault rifles towards Nick's car. "D. C. Metro Police dispatch shows no units in this area." 

Having spit out the cap of the Epy pen before, Nick's car was still surrounded by police pointing guns at him. "Get me out of here," Nick ordered. The fake cops suddenly started shooting at him, shattering the glass of his car, but not yet breaking it. 

"Propulsion systems offline." The car continued to drive while it continued to be shot at. 

The glass continued to crack, becoming increasingly vulnerable to breaking. Nick yelled, "Then reboot, damn it!" Outside the car, there were no bullet holes on the side of the car, while most of the bullets hit the car, causing sparks to fly. 

The integrity of the armour continued to deteriorate, all the shooting stopped before Nick turned his head looking at the cop van in the distance, there were approximately four police officers using a door breaching tool. 

With it, they began to run forward before stopping immediately in front of the car and letting it sit by itself on a stand. "Warning. Window integrity has been compromised." 

"You think?" Nick shouted back at the car. 

Nick moved away from the fully creaked window, while all the cops continued to point their guns at it. Nick ducked his head moving to the other seat of the car. The door breaching ram slowly made its way into the ground, while standing still. 

"How long to propulsion?" Nick asked. 

"Calculating."

An officer hit the door breaching ram before it went forward, pushing the car sideways just enough to tilt it so that it landed normally. 

"Window integrity 31%." The car counter read, "Deploying countermeasures." 

"Hold that order!" Nick commanded. 

Using its power again, the door breaching ram attempted to tilt the car over, albeit to a small degree. It pulled up a little before dropping down to its normal position. There was significant cracking of the window glass. 

"Window integrity 19%...Offensive measures recommended."

A shattered piece of glass still held to Nick's car by a dent. Nick glared at it in frustration. "Wait!" he yelled, and the door breaching ram stopped. Cops continued to swim in the area, getting closer and closer to the black car that was strewn with bullet holes. 

"Window integrity 1%." The car ceased. 

He yelled, "Now!". 

Holders emerged from the coffee holders before they were transformed into machine guns. Nick grabbed the gun before pointing it towards the window and firing. As all of the glass began to shatter, it fell into the car, which was filled with the sound of glass fragments hitting the floor. 

A number of police officers were shot and fell to the ground with the loud sounds of the machine gun's bullets exploding. Nick continued to shoot before, there was a bomb that came out of the machine gun hitting the black van cop car. 

In addition to the smoke and fire, there were also flames visible in the air. People were forced to withdraw as a result of the bright and heating fires. An officer's car near it went flying, hitting another officer's car and moving away from Nick's car, leaving him with a clear path. 

"Propulsion systems now online." 

"Full acceleration! Now!" Nick shouted. 

When the wheels started spinning again, white smoke came from them as they tried to move. While moving, Nick's car was hit by a cop car which was still parked in front of him. In a flash, the vehicle reversed, crashing onto the cop car behind him. The vehicle had been hit by numerous bullets as Nick kept on shooting. 

Meanwhile, Nick's car was driving quickly exceeding the speed limit to drive past a burning police car. As Nick drove past the cops, he continued to fire. Now that he had escaped, the cops were still trying to stop the vehicle by firing at the wheels. 

Swerving out of the way, the car continued to drive safely. Nick looked back at the scene as he spoke. "Initiate vertical takeoff!" Nick shouted, not looking back at the car. 

"Flight systems damaged." 

"Then activate the guidance cameras!" Nick shouted, holding on to the broken window next to him. The driver of the car, Nick, moved over to the other seat, was quickly hit with the glass, then stumbled as he tried to grab the steering wheel. "Give me the wheel!" He shouted. 

The car quickly drove down the streets before the "cops" continued to follow Nick not far behind. Immediately swerving the car out of their path, he looked in the mirror numerous times. Nick swerved past the other cars, "Get me, Agent Hill." He shouted. 

"Communications array damaged." 

Nick sighed as he held onto the wheel with two hands. "Well, what's not damaged?" he asked. 

"The air conditioning is fully functional." The car continued to swerve out of the way at high speed, trying not to hit the other cars, as the police cars followed closely behind at the same pace. "Traffic ahead." 

"Give me an alternate route." Nick asked.

"Traffic alert on Roosevelt Bridge. vehicles stopped. 17th Avenue clear in three blocks, directly ahead." Nick continued to drive before he hit a truck, pushing it out of the way, while his nose was still bleeding. After pushing the cars out of the way, he continued straight. 

His cars were stopped blocking the cop's path as he struck them. In order to pursue Nick, they jumped out of the car holding onto firearms. While people were now screaming and running around, the assailant continued shooting at Nick's car. 

In addition to driving at full speed, Nick continued to push the accelerator. Nick's car was pushed next to a bus, pushing past cars while individuals were still screaming and running for their lives. Despite that the bus was in the way, the police officer continued to shoot into his car while running up and shooting past it. 

After putting the car in reverse, Nick hit a 'cop' who was standing behind the car, causing him to fly in the air and crash into the front window. After pushing the gas pedal, Nick slammed into the other 'cop', causing him to fall. 

As the four of them returned to their car, Nick turned the car as best he could and drove past all of the cars without stopping to observe their actions. After the black bullet hit the car, the driver swerved away from the empty streets, while the white police cars followed swiftly. 

While driving past the cars that were blocking his path, Nick looked forward. During the clearing of the streets, the cop car approached Nick once more and as one of the officers got out, he pointed a gun at Nick and began firing. 

Nick moved his head out of the way, Nick hid his car behind the other cars. Nick approached the cop car as there were no vehicles in the way and reached out to grab the no longer firing gun. 

The police car went to the side to attempt to catch Nick again, but Nick struck the side of the car. Nick was still struggling to get the gun from the officer. He gave up before punching him in the face, The guy took out another gun while he moved the gun away, pushing the cop's hand against the wheel trapping it. 

"Warning. Approaching intersection." The car stated, highlighting the intersection. 

It was Nick's fault that he turned before the cars so that they did not have the opportunity to turn, so they were hit by a truck, which was passing by. The first police vehicle was flying high in the air when it impacted the second. 

Nick continued to drive while swerving back in place. "Get me off the grid!" Nick yelled, grasping the wheel once more and looking forward.

"Calculating route to secure location." 

As he gazed through the cracks in the cracked glass, he noticed a figure in all black in the distance. Nick furrowed his eyebrows. Immediately after the figure raised his arm, he had a weapon in the palm of his hand. Before the plate could land, he pointed it at Nick's vehicle. 

Suddenly, Nick's car flew forward in the air while the car started to smoke at the bottom, The figure moved out of the way, while the car fell on its hood. The figure was wearing a mask, along with googles but had shoulder-length brown hair. 

He stormed over to it while holding onto a gun. On the top of the vehicle, Nick groaned while leaning down on it. Smoke filled the air as the person approached. As Nick turned his head, he saw the figure getting close and close. 

An individual leans over and grabs a sparkler, on which he places it on the hood. The person became increasingly closer to the vehicle before standing in front of it. Metal fingers were used to lift the vehicle up into the air, before pulling the door off with great force. 

He peaked his head in. Nick was no longer in the car, and there was a hole in the ceiling. 

An instant later, there was a sniper shot that went past the individual, hitting Nick's black car instead. Looking up, the man pointed his gun upwards, aiming just above the building that it came from. 

It is still clear how this assassination occurred, it was the same pattern. Almost everything matched the assassinations when it came to the winter soldier. 

It was Y/n who identified him after listening to everything that had been said. 

The Winter Soldier...

He was in Washington D.C. to kill Nick Fury...who had been contracted to...

Stever Rogers...

After connecting all her leads, Y/n made her way to a roof's edge and held onto a sniper as she covered the edge. Having a red bodysuit on her body, she was wearing a mask, she was concealing her identity, for the reason of not getting caught. Quickly, she peered over the side when she saw that The Winter Soldier was no longer present.

Y/n grabbed onto a rope before wrapping it around a hook, then wrapping it around her waist. Her rapid movements caused her to jump off of the roof and descend the building's side. Her eye was immediately drawn to the fact that he was no longer in sight as soon as she landed. A sigh of relief could be heard, as she surveyed the scene before making her way away from all of the burning cars along with real police sirens. 

An individual noticed her, stopping in his tracks while Y/n stared at him emotionless. Taking out a pistol, she pointed it at the man. He started to run, but as she pulled the trigger, he was knocked out, bleeding on the floor.

Continuing to walk as if nothing had happened, she continued to do so without stopping. Having reached a significant distance, she held onto the com while tapping it in her ear. "What have you gotten Nightshade?" 

"The Vinter Solidet, have been sighted..." Y/n explained shortly while looking around and hiding in an ally. "He assigned to kill Nick Furry, head of S.H.E.I.L.D...He vorking vith police, on assassinating of him"

"Very good," Dreykov said, while Y/n looked around making sure no one was looking or following her, "He isn't going to stop until Fury is dead, meaning he is going back for him...Keep an eye out nightshade, kill anyone that gets in the way of completing your mission-" 

The coms went out as Y/n took the device out of her ears, looking back at it in her hand and then putting it back into her pocket and running away once more. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⋆✦⋆ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・✪ A/n: Happy 106 birthday bucky, 
Yes, it would be 108, but technically we are living during the blip
So he would be 106 until next year. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

647K 19.3K 28
"He's a Ghost." "I don't believe in Ghosts." "You will soon enough." °·°·°·°·°·°·°·° Sometimes you don't believe in Ghosts until you become one. *Oh...
23.7K 866 29
( 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘳 - 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 ) "ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʜᴀʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏʀɴꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅᴇᴍ...
143K 2.9K 25
Please bare in mind I wrote this when I was 14/15 so there is gonna be bad writing, cringe scenes and poor flow 😂😂 *****In this Civil War never hap...
98K 3.4K 116
Since childhood, Y/n Y/l/n, Steven Rogers, and Bucky Barnes have been an inseparable trio, always watching each other's backs. But when WWII breaks o...