The Lost One

By bound-ssouls

A very short summary of details since I'm still figuring him out and gif starters More

What Once Was
ΰΌ’
ΰΌ’
ΰΌ’
ΰΌ’
ΰΌ’
Life is war
First time for everything
I See Red
ΰΌ’
Back in Time
The life
OCD
Jealousy
ΰΌ’

The Long Journey Home

16 1 9
By bound-ssouls

If he was truly in trouble— and I mean in deep deep trouble, he'd call. And yet this time he didn't. Was it because he refused to or was it because he didn't even get the chance? Only Jasper knew that answer.

There were random appearances, incidents but it wasn't really Jasper. Not the one you knew. He was different— quieter...cold...and brutal. All the things, if you truly knew him, he was not. It was as if it was someone else in his body. And in a way, it was. The forces of both Heaven and Hell had been fighting— damaging his mind and body for control over them, needing the nephilim's power for themselves. But at what cost? Nearly a year later, you might just find out when he has a temporary break from his mindful prison.

/ While this is mostly for monsterhuntings it is also for his other lovers! uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 13.3K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

43.8K 1.4K 21
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
212K 5K 166
Author: Moxibustion Tail Demon Fox/灸尾妖狐 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 167 chapter Introducing: It's not scary to be dressed as cannon fodder in...
202K 2.4K 74
ဖထေကနေ α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ία€œα€™α€Ία€Έα€žα€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί ဖေထက α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€Όα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ήα€œα€™α€Ήα€Έα€žα€¬α€»α€–α€…α€Ήα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ή