The emperor and his mischievo...

Por LilyDean791

This is the story of a cold hearted emperor, and a poor boy who makes his way through life by stealing and sm... Más

Beitang Moran
Chapter 3

Xie Yun

213 12 0
Por LilyDean791

‘Im fucked, Im fucked, Im fucked.’ Xie Yun thought while running through the streets of Luoyang, being chased by some young master’s guards. ‘ I should have never got involved’, thought Xie Yun. ‘No, I had to. Lord knows what would have happened if I wasn't there to stop him

Earlier that day

Xie Yun tossed up the new wallet he stole as he walked through the doors of a restaurant. He found a seat near the back and a waiter soon followed, “What can I get for you, sir?” asked the waiter. “ Ah, I’ll have two jars of Emperor’s Smile. “ Xie Yun replied. The waiter chuckled “ Young man Emperor's smile is very strong. It’d be a miracle if you made it past two cups”. The man warned

Xie Yun scoffed “I'm pretty sure I could outdrink this whole bar. But thanks for the warning I guess” Xie Yun reached into the wallet, pulled out some money, and tossed it on the table “Keep the change” The waiter snatched up the money as quick as lightning. “ Thank you, sir! I’ll be back with your liquor right away!” The waiter rushed off to the back to get his order.

Xie Yun stared out the window as he waited for his order. Emperor's smile was extremely expensive, In fact, it was so expensive that the last time he had it it was when he turned 18, about two years ago. It was on the house because it was his birthday and he was now of age to drink.

But he was lucky that he had stumbled upon such a wealthy man, who seemed to keep his whole life savings in his wallet by the amount because now he was able to buy the delicious liquor and still have a lot left over. Maybe he could buy something for his brother with the leftover money.

As he was thinking about what to get him the waiter came over and gave him his liquor. He stood up to leave when he heard a girl scream. “Get off! NO! Help!”
“Shut up and stop squirming, you know you want it.”.

Xie Yun looked over to find a Young girl being harassed by an old, greasy man who looked like he was in his mid-forties. Everybody was looking at the scene but was too scared to act because of the guards all around him.

Said guards were standing off to the side all wearing serious faces seemingly not caring about what was happening to the girl, but there was one who looked as if he was about to say something but was too scared to do so. That was fine, Xie Yun will do it for him.

He walked over and tapped the guy on the shoulder. “What!” he spat out, obviously upset at being interrupted.

“Sir, calm down, no need to make a scene, I just wanna help.” Xie Yun said while giving a small smirk. The old pig let go of the girl, interested in what Xie Yun had to say,

“Oh yeah? How do you plan on doing that” Xie Yun's smirk got wider. “ Listen here an esteemed man such as yourself shouldn’t be raising your voice and making a scene like this, especially over a girl as mediocre as her.”

The old pig seemed to think this over for a moment. “I suppose you’re right.”

“I knew a smart man like you would understand!” Xie Yun put his arm around the man and leaned in close. “Tell you what, I know a place that has a ton of young beauties. They’re way prettier than this one and they’re willing to service you in any way you desire”.

The old pig was smiling from ear to ear, damn near drooling. Xie Yun was disgusted. “Let's go,” The old pig said. “After you” Xie Yun replied, taking a small step away and putting his arm out. As the man began to walk out of the restaurant, Xie Yun put his foot out and tripped the old pig, and he fell flat on his face.

Xie Yun couldn't stop the smile that formed on his face. “Oh, I'm so sorry sir! Let me help you up” Xie Yun bent down to help him up. Blood was running from his nose and all down his clothes. When the old pig was up halfway Xie Yun pushed him toward the tables he was sitting at. The old pig crashed into the tables and chairs and didn't get back up.

  He ran out of the shop, already expecting guards to be chasing him, and sure enough when he turned his head about six guards were chasing him. He dropped his emperor's smile since they were only going to slow him down. What a waste of perfectly good liquor and money!

Xie Yun ran for his life apologizing to people who got run over by him on the way. While he was running he was throwing everything in sight. A basket of straw, dolls, and any other merchandise he could get his hands on, making sure to apologize for everything he threw.

He ran for what seemed like hours. He couldn’t go home since they would just follow him there and the streets were too wide and spacey to cut a corner and lose them. He had to get out of the town and fast otherwise he would come across a building he really didn't want to see. He took a sharp left and just his look there it was in all its glory. The imperial palace.

See the thing about Xie Yun is that he wasn't just a pickpocket, no, he was capable of so much more just by himself. He had pulled off some of the greatest robberies but only in a few towns, otherwise, everyone would know who he was and he wouldn't be able to step one foot into any town without being arrested. So he made sure to only rob a few towns which were on the outskirts.

But it didn't matter how careful he had been if he got caught. This incident will attract guards and he will likely be put into a cell ( a cell in the palace since he is literally in front of it) for holding while they go searching for information on him. Soon enough they will find out about his past deeds and he will be locked in a cell for years! He couldn’t have that. Who would take care of his brother?

Getting lost in his thoughts must have slowed him down because the guards had caught up with him and tackled him to the ground. With the amount of men holding him down, there was no way he was getting out of their hold.

Xie Yun looked up and found himself right on the stairs leading to the palace. So much for not getting put in a cell. At this rate, Xie Yun could kiss his freedom and his brother goodbye. But Xie Yun really couldn't afford to leave his little brother alone so as a last resort he started pleading.

“Please let me go! Sir! We can come to an agreement! Please!” He cried out. But they weren't having it and they lifted him up in the air. They were about to carry him off when they heard a voice at the top of the stairs.

“Stop! What are you doing making all the ruckus at the imperial palace! Have you all lost your minds?!”. They all looked up to find a very old man with two imperial guards on either side of him.

“He caused some trouble to our master, so we’re taking him back to be punished.” One of the guards said, putting him down still keeping a firm hold on his wrists behind his back.

“So you think that gives you the excuse to come up here and make a racket? Huh? There are very important people here who need to focus on their duties and you’re disturbing them and the peace!” The old man scolded. ”Hurry and take him out of here if It'll stop this chaos you making.”

“What no! Sir, you have to help me, they’re taking me for no good reason!” Xie Yun Pleaded.

“Take him away,” The old man demanded while turning to walk away. Xie Yun started yelling and struggling more as the guards began to haul him away. Suddenly they hear yet another unfamiliar voice.

”What is going on here?” said the voice. They all turned around to find the most handsome man Xie Yun had ever seen, he looked familiar too. The guards all fell to their knees leaving him standing there looking around confused.

One of the guards looked up to find him still standing and harshly pulled him to his knees. He frowned and moved to get up, but the hand on his arm was restricting him from doing so. “Stay on your knees you fool, that's the emperor.” The guard yell-whispered. Xie Yun's heart sunk to the floor.

                        Ugh, In screwed

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...