Boboiboy x mha (plot 2/DISCON...

Autorstwa jesus_fox

not a sequel you don't have to read the first book to know what happens this is a new timeline. The weekly up... Więcej

Chapter 1: You chose Capitalism
Chapter 2: Acting on personal preference
Chapter 3: Hypothesis (P1)
Chapter 4: Hypothesis (P2)
Chapter 6: Experiment (P2)
Chapter 7: Conclusion(s)
Chapter 8: Sports commentary?
Chapter 9: The provisional licensing exam(1)
Chapter 10: The provisional licensing exam(2)
Chapter 11: Storytime?
Chapter 12: They aren't ready
Chapter 13: Let's go to the arcade!
Chapter 14: Traumatizing an adult?
Chapter 15: An efficient discussion.
Chapter 16: Heroism for dummies
Chapter 17: Raid arc (P1)
Chapter 18: Raid arc (P2)

Chapter 5: Experiment (P1)

3.7K 184 74
Autorstwa jesus_fox

"Someone's trying to get through our vents." Fang said as he observes the map on his monitor. The little dot is almost unnoticeable, indicating a small entity. "Should we let them in?" Of course there's motion trackers in the vents and locked gates that can only be open by the main controls, if not, who would Fang be after that disastrous Stealthbot retrieval mission.

"Hm, lead them in here." Yaya looks up from her schedule organizing, while Gopal does the work routinely, having done this for all his elementary years. Ying and Boboiboy are in a parent meeting and should be back with lunch in twenty minutes. Next week will be her turn so things must all be calculated. Fang just nods and open a route to the room.

"It is me! Your lovable Principle Nezu!" The creature pops out of the room's upper vent. He spent a good half an hour trying to pry his way through those gates, when did these kids think of stunning doors for vent ways? But after that it was easy, because the fans suddenly stop and he just needed to push the blades open. "I must say your security system is still very inadequate."

"Hello, Mr. Nezu." a very underwhelming reaction, it was as if they've been expecting him. They in fact have been for the past twenty minutes, the other two should be at the door right now. Honestly, they are more surprised about how much the principle had gone the wrong way.

"Let's get to the roundtable, it looks like you have something to tell us." Fang press a button and re-sealed the vents with a slam. Nezu followed the kids up to the more professional looking meeting room, a humming of some sort of machine echoed in the distant.

"Guys! We got take-out!" Ying announced, her and Boboiboy arriving through the automatic doors, they found this pretty looking restaurant down the street and got anything that looks good by description. Boboiboy was task with holding the consult forms from the day. "Why is he here." She sounded more unimpressed than questioning.

"I'm here to inform you about this petition."

-

An out of nowhere challenge from the hero course students to the new council, that's what its said on the poster. Who decided to make this? Shinsou asked himself, it was a thirty vs five, class 1-A are preparing to fight their own classmates. He knows exactly who to question about this.

-

"A challenge?" Yaya questions, thoroughly reading through the petition form that has twenty-five student signatures on it, two homeroom teachers and a stamp of approval from Nezu. There's space for all five of them to sign too. "I apologize, we must decline." The girl slides the small bundle back, her friends nodding in agreement with her.

"And why's that?" Oh, he didn't expect collective rejection, but maybe he should've. They just told him that they saw him crawling through their vents and opened the door for him. And that he could've just called.

"We're fully booked next week; legal guardians are concern about how the extracurricular activities will effect morale." Ying promptly explained, most of the parents' questions are relatively the same, with a peculiar one here and there. Which Boboiboy quickly deflect if even Ying doesn't know how to answer it.

-

"So principle Nezu's the one who made that promotional poster?" Shinsou questions, having just arrive in the empty 1-A classroom, and finding his target in there rolled up in the classic cocoon, preparing to take a nap.

"I didn't think he would actually do it. That creature likes to keep somethings for his personal entertainment." Aizawa said, unzipping the sleeping bag half way to sit in the corner, gesturing for the student to sit with him. "But I guess putting public pressure on them will make it more interesting."

"What's the point of all this anyways?" Is there like a personal grudge these transfers made on the first meeting? Or just bad impressions? Or are they arrogant for having transferred into the prestigious hero course mid-year without an entrance exam? Or was it the very obvious new activities opening up?

"In the first semester, my class have gotten through many tragedies and traumatic events." The man began his monologue. "While I was busy with the press and school, they decided to went out on their own and made utterly stupid and shitty choices. So let this event be payback.... And a lesson to never underestimate the enemy..." He had a wide manic grin plastered on his face with dry eyes, and Shinsou scooted away a little.

-

"Well at least one of you should accept. Your friends seem to be set on this little challenge." The slight guilt-trip sounds cheap on Nezu's tongue, the kids look around each other for a few seconds before Gopal held up Fang's wrist, an expected action from him. These kids are kind to a fault, having been in the hero business since elementary school.

In truth, only four out of five of them are actually busy. Yaya and Gopal are on meeting duty, working as the diligent ex-class representative and her vice, Ying and Fang are handling the installation procedures, while Boboiboy does the club activity grounds prep, which is pretty lightweight for someone like him.

"Boboiboy, do you mind a bit of squeezing?" Yaya questions the boy who's stuffing his face with fried rice, he stops chewing and sit in thought for a moment.

"But Mr. Nezu, isn't that very important test exactly one week away? Shouldn't they be studying for it?" It looks like a very difficult physical test, and there's a written part as well it seems, he usually hears footsteps and sounds of mumbling outside when he was just nearing sleep. The headaches have gotten more intense after he unlocked all the third tiers, and the new night owl habit have dulled his ability to just collapse on any surface.

"You don't have to worry, they've been through worst and always come out stronger. The idea of having pro heroes in their class must have lit up something inside." As far as he knows, these kids are unaware of their status and the exact level of influence they have as teenage professional heroes.

Boboiboy just nods, the principle is right, this will provide experience and the team haven't visit the gym in around two weeks, too busy with preparations, its about time they check on progress. They only do occasional trips before too and usually when its downtime, there was nothing really going on except posture fixing. Boboiboy signed the petition, Nezu collect the slip and excused himself, the Kokotaim continue with lunch per usual with light hearted conversations.

While there's laughter all around the roundtable, with mild teasing and inside jokes dotted about. The hero course group chat, set up by Ashido for better communication is panicking at a picture of a poster sent by Midoriya. Someone, probably a teacher has leaked out the news of a hero course challenge. By chance, broccoli boy met mini-zawa at the school's courtyard and the other proceed to show him the promotional poster, as he previously was unaware of.

=Wednesday: 10:05am=

"Why are we in front of the mock city?" Iida thought they'd be at gym Gamma, all of them did, the space is large enough and Cementos-sensei can manipulate the terrain.

"Good question kids!" Nezu's voice beckons through the loudspeaker, the children made one lethal mistake when writing up that petition in a rush, they didn't think the conditions through. "You didn't mention where you'd do this so we did for you! Eraserhead also told me that you all are weak on damage control; so doesn't this feel just right?" The principle happily announced, barely hiding his enjoyment.

"Your enemy is on the other side of this field. Remember, this is a challenge issued on your own volition." Aizawa said through the small microphone, pouring out drinks for the show, he's smiling which creeps the hell out of the skimped out hero course members, Hatsume got in here by begging Powerloader, Shinsou just followed Aizawa here. "So we have no restrictions on what you do." He slammed the empty bottle down as Recovery Girl turned the footage quality up.

"Alright Boboiboy, do your best!" Gopal wishes his best buddy luck, not that the other needed it. Fang and Ying would've been here to send their friend off too if they aren't out shopping for equipment, he's here with Yaya, making a detour before the next appointment.

"If I find out you've crippled any of them then you and Gopal will be on toilet duty for next week." Yaya uses that stern tone she switches to every time she crosses the school gates, sending a familiar shiver down both boys' spines. A small migraine pierced through Boboiboy's skull, fretting the lost of game time.

"Dey! Why do you have to rope me in!?" Gopal feels offended, why does he have to be drag in with everything Boboiboy do? He loves being there for his best friend but still, cleaning toilets? He chased after Yaya in protest while the girl simply skips away.

"Hehe, terbaik." Boboiboy laughs and turns toward the gates with a determined gaze, he can feel the cameras on him. He steps in with confidence as the teachers and students looks on, focusing their sights monitor looking over the exit gate. Which are blotching out in places they shouldn't be.

-

Bakugou isn't a man of patience, so as the group go over their strategy one last time he's already jumping off to find the quirkless freak. There're five of them on the field, and if there's a quirkless fucker in the team, taking him would mean an absolute win on Katsuki's part. This certain promise of victory fueled Baku boy's eagerness to win. He jumped from roof tops and surf through roads, creating explosions under his feet to get the higher ground, he saw the black spiked hat in the middle of bright grey. Bingo

"FOUND YOU FREAK!!!" Katsuki dives down, his ultimate move aiming for the enemy's head, he felt his heart skip when suddenly in front of him is cement. He swiftly redirected his shot towards the ground, dust got in his eyes as the recoil hits. The blonde landed, sliding across the road. His head jerked up, intense red eyes glared at each other in a stare-off.

Thunderstorm, despite being the most often used element for quickly finishing the job, has patience and was tasked by Earthquake to -gently- take out as many students as he can, minimizing chances of internal injuries, bruising or broken bones. He looks down at the kid that put him on dishes duty for the past week, he's really tired of this one's attitude.

"What pathetic item did you use this time!?" Bakugou jumped once more, how can this runt dodge a point blank attack from him. Unconsciously, he rushes forward again. Just a little more and he can pull the pin and end the fucker for good.

"Why don't you use your quirk!?" His explosive swipe misses once again, the same motion is repeated over and over in the hopes that Boboiboy's nonexistence support item runs out of batteries. The Pomeranian clicks his tongue, thinking his pops aren't strong enough and the support company U.A chose wasn't all that.

"Damn stone-faced freak!" Thunderstorm kept quiet, trying to find a non-lethal opening, last time was on the wrist so it was easy, but now Katsuki is mostly clad in metal protections, too good of conductors, shooting him in the neck or the shoulder has an off chance of ruining something vital and he'd rather not risk it for fear of his own life. Not the explosions, oh no, it'll take more than that to bruise.

"Say something bastard!" Aside from the deafening sound of his own explosions, Bakugou is getting blinded by the other flashing through his sight like a ghost, dodging him at every interval. He sees the bright crimson one second and its gone the next with dust blowing in his face instead.

"Why won't you fight me!?" His arms are getting sore, he reaches for the safety pin, planning to one-shot his opponent. When he sees a glint in the corner of his eye, back up? A single shot blasted down from the rooftops, making him turn and block it by a gauntlet, breaking the equipment in the process. Before he can bask in the pride of stopping a 'saving attempt' he felt something pierce him in the chest.

Bakugou looks down, it was a red toy knife, except he can actually see it literally plunged in his chest, point-blank yet there wasn't any pain as he fades into unconsciousness. Falling back and blacking out.

"Thanks for the distraction." Thunderstorm say into his watch. Crouching down and check if Katsuki's nerves still work correctly. Opening the other's eye and seeing it roll up, lifting to check if the back of his skull is bleeding, and lastly tapping his elbow and see the flinch. Yup, still healthy.

"Just following orders, not that I'm against making your job easier." Solar simply chuckled, teasing the other while he's at it, knowing that it was harmless as he can hear Thunderstorm laugh from the other end.

-

"Alright, there's twenty-five of us and five of them so we'll split into groups of five, one group will be short because Kacchan is already gone..." Midoriya nervously say the last part, everyone saw his childhood friend heading straight in, he took a deep breath for confidence. "Everyone got the plan!?"

"YEAH!" They all collectively shouts

"THEN LET'S GO OUT THERE AND SHOW THEM WHAT WE GOT!"

-

Group one is Kendo's, consisting of 1-B members, headed left from the entrance gate, they've walked through the area, and there's no signs of a speedster or a telepath, object manifestation is out, and the animal summoner quickly after. The further they walk, the more they noticed changes to their surroundings.

First, it was subtle. Vines crawling on brick tiled walls, blooming flowers on bushes that are supposed to be fake, seemingly fresh and well maintained. they created a natural, colorful, a kind of aesthetically pleasing, picturesque atmosphere.

Then it got weird. The vines got thicker, pointier, leaning over the lamp posts they chose for support, the soft looking common daisies and roses fade into the background, making attention turn to larger, more exotic looking fauna.

Soon there is moss and abnormally large fungi clinging to the buildings' exteriors, oversized palm trees and beautiful wisteria hung from a leafy over hang. Before things stop matching altogether, instead of an anticipated overgrown ancient city theme. They're all on high alert and the only way is forward.

Monoma, to prepare for this event that he teased Kendo so much for agreeing into and helping with, have given out a lot of shoulder pats at the gates. He only has five minutes' worth of quirks so by using Kuroiro's quirk and the shadow provided by the trees. He deviates from the group, just the thought of having a taste of pro heroes' quirks is giving him ecstasy. By using his classmate's quirk, he quickly maneuver around his surroundings.

Thorn was told to not injure the students, he knows that Quake's watching and he doesn't have a death wish. With a rig system that can be triggered just by being near it, and traps just waiting for someone to step in, then he can hang them there for the rest of this morning. He sighs, for he is getting bored, correcting these gardening magazines have been entertaining for a total of two minutes.

"Where can they be in this?" Monoma questions, half submerged in the shadow of an ancient oak, it been three minutes since he entered this forest, its impossible for this tree to be that old. Pulling the rest of his body out of the shadow, he takes a break on the thick branch.

"FINALLY!" Thorn exclaims as he sees the genetically modified bell flowers ring through the air, grabbing a vine, and swing towards his target. He knew someone will stray from the beaten path, though if they do remain, the likelihood of getting eaten is higher. "Hi! Neito right!?" he drops in front and center.

"Gah!" In a flailing panic, Monoma throws a fist to the surprise presence. While Thorn simply swing to the side laughing in pure excitement. The force copier used backfired and make him fall forward, he was about to plunge head first into the mossy cement. But Boboiboy held him up by his jacket.

"Hey hey! Don't go and hurt yourself now!" Thorn proceeds to land the blonde safely down. The nature element giggled knowing that he is one of the 'funny' ones. "Come on! Aren't you going to fight~?" He taunted, his eyes glowed under the elder oak's shade. Then again its not exactly an elder for it is three minutes old at best.

Using Kaibara's Gyrate quirk, Monoma rotates his forearm and goes for the eyes. Thorn dodges this direct attack by simply tilting his head cutely, being not exactly proficient with this copied quirk, the cuffs of his hero costume got ruined. Thorn saw an opening and swiftly took it, kicking Neito in the stomach and push him falling directly onto a net trap.

"Hey this isn't fair! I barely got to do anything!" Using Honenuki's quirk, he softens the vines and drop down, somehow not landing on his ass. And run for it, softening the ground under Boboiboy, that should get him stuck for awhile, he thought. Luckily, he has something to fight plants.

Using half of Todoroki's quirk, he set fire to the plants surrounding them, this is ineffective, and he only has one minute until he becomes useless. In a desperate attempt, he grasps the other's wrist, smiling, thinking of using his experience of trying out Shiozaki's quirk. But instead is pounded by a horrible headache, bringing him to his knees. His eyes rolled back and there Neito Monoma lay, fainted.

"Huh? That's strange." The naive nature element picks up a stick nearby and poke at the boy, a twitch! He's alive! Thorn won't have to use the puppy eyes and risk his life! And this doesn't count, as long as Yaya doesn't know. He stands straight up, dusting off and began hanging the unconscious individual upside down on a lamppost.

The rest of group one made it out of a giant pitcher plant patch with two more casualties, luckily regrouping with the second 1-B team who also lost a member to a flytrap. The experience was traumatizing for all parties involved, then there is another problem. They all pitch in a little for walkie-talkies, which are refusing to function. With that, they head out west, the groups set out in a C formation so that mean they can find each other if they do it right.

The ground rumbled, from the surface emerge a rock giant, and it does the thing they all feared, chase them down, obviously straying from their original path, not that they were on the right way in the first place, they've strayed from the beaten path long ago.

They run off screaming.

-

Meanwhile, group four and five, lead by Iida, are venturing through the mock city's quiet streets, no sign of the enemy anywhere. The sun is coming up, a giant water bubble reflected sunlight in the middle of a puddle surrounding it. The group can only stare at the peacefully sleeping Boboiboy, pillowing himself with a large blue whale plush. He looks innocent and defenseless; the trainee heroes are confused by this act of carelessness.
Group five was formerly led by Yaoyorozu but they met up after around fifteen minutes.

Not wanting to be rude, they decide to just gently approach, bring the sleeping beauty away and take the win. With a determined gaze, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu struts up to the puddle, when a red glow flashes through. Crimson electricity spread through the liquid and two eel-like creatures open their sharp maws intimidatingly as energy course through them. Boboiboy continues to nap in the background.

The two durability quirk users got pummeled by said liquid based creatures for getting too close, both of them hardened their skin. The result is.... varied, while Kirishima managed to get out only being sopping wet and a little buzzed, Tetsutetsu is positively smoking. Iron is a very good conductor, and he fell to the ground with the grace of a pizza box. Seeing this, one of the eels dive down again to take out the redhead.

As Tetsutetsu lay there, the ground shook a little, they simply assume that was eels' fault. Hardening his forearms, Kirishima defended himself as the eels took turns ramming his face, the gel in his hair getting washed off, color fading at the tips. Electricity coursed through his hardened skin before dulling out by themselves, while he was getting soaked in cold water.

"Kaminari! Can you go in there and get Boboiboy?" Midoriya asked, after two minutes of thinking. Considering Tetsutetsu's condition, those are electric eels, meaning they have to break whatever it is providing the electricity. "Iida-kun, Ashido-san, help me beat those eels, Yaoyorozu-san please get Tetsutetsu out!" The group spring into action.

"Don't worry man! We're coming for you!" Kaminari shouts, he began stepping in the water. Before his feet landed, he was knock back by the puddle exploding, soaking the front of his shirt, and made him slip. The crowd was all surprised by this, are there mines in the water as well!? But Tetsutetsu and Kirishima walked in there just fine, the latter is still blocking ruthless charges.

"Kaminari!" Seeing his classmate fall back, Iida rushed to support him. Unfortunately, the class rep's hero costume is literally armor. It is made of metal, and so are the engines on his calves. Red flashed through and he didn't go down quietly. A short yell of agony later and Iida Tenya is down. The remaining six students could only stare with widened eyes.

"Iida! Iida-kun!" Midoriya tripped on his feet, and face planted towards his friend. Turning Tenya's face over and slapped him a few times to no avail. Ashido confidently surf on her acid across the water. She was so close, but was knock back by the water exploding and fall on her back painfully into the cold water.

"Midoriya-kun, I think there are mines in the water!" Mina yells out, scrambling to stand up and rush out from the puddle, the water is way too shallow to hide anything in but passive water bodies don't explode on their own. "God its cold!" she said, attempting to approach Boboiboy again. Only to be met with a water eel.

"Todoroki-san, can you provide some fire?" She wants to warm the class B member first, then check if there's a fever. Except that there was no response to her request, now the group noticed Shoto Todoroki is missing.

"Where's Todoroki!?" the dry team collectively screamed.

"Little help guys!" Kirishima calls out, he's been hardening his skin for too long, if he keeps this up then his muscle tissues will tear. His hair is now fully down, yet the eel isn't stopping. Frantic for the only reason why Midoriya's group volunteered to be one-member short was because Todoroki is coming with them.

"We need to wake Boboiboy, but the water isn't letting us get close..." Midoriya began muttering, thinking of someway to get in without stepping on invisible mines, or get pummeled by eels. While Ashido has a special biology. Kirishima can't hold on for much longer either.

"Oh! Jirou, your quirk can make loud sounds right?" Kaminari suggested, this is one of those times where he actually has a decent idea. "I mean, we just have to wake him." He unnecessarily elaborated, the girl looked at him as if he's an exotic animal.

"That... might work..." Jirou made her way to the puddle's edge, careful to not touch the water. "Everyone! please cover your ears!" She announced, Kirishima made a run for it, Mina rushed herself out as soon as she can. The sound quirk user was about to plug it in when Kaminari stood out and fall to his knees next to her.

"I'll take care of the darts! Just activate your quirk!" He gave her a thumbs-up and swing himself to catch another dart. They stung a little, obviously different from his charge, but it seems that they're only coming from one direction. It should be easy. Jirou nodded and plug the cord in making a deafening sound wave ripple the puddle, stirring the sleeping Boboiboy.

It was 10:15am when a pop echoed through the wide streets.

-9th March 2022-

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

78.7K 1.5K 12
When transparent becomes visible. How will Tooru handle this sudden change as well as Izuku's curiosity. A/N: Also want to give a humongous shout ou...
25.1K 1.8K 36
@elemental_dude followed you! --- - basically, some of the chapters will be written in texting form/twitter form and some might not be - ships will b...
26.5K 785 14
Boboiboy and his friends landed on a unknown planet (after movie 2) they soon found out this was not their earth. what will his friends do? what will...
363K 5.5K 37
Ahhh yes Dabideku shall live on **THIS IS A DISCONTINUED BOOK** IT WILL STILL BE UP BUT ITS DONE BEING CHANGED AND ADDED TO! STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT U...