The story is my life

By TheUltimateGinge

I am a book, and you are now reading my pages... enjoy it before the book closes and the story is over.... More

Chapter 1: The First Page
Chapter 2: Still upset? Just wait
Chapter 3: My-X-Files
Chapter 4: The Sirens
Chapter 5: The Broken
Chapter 6: Forever alone
Chapter 7: The silence
Chapter 8: Why Say That?
Chapter 10: For The First Time
Chapter 11: The Last Chapter....
Chapter 12: am i back?
Chapter 13: what i hate the most
Chapter 14: my love
Chapter 15: Pain
Chapter 16: little rose
Chapter 17: used to be
Chapter 18: wasting away

Chapert 9: The Big Bad Wolf

10 1 0
By TheUltimateGinge

You know, some people think they can get away with anything, that they can be a jerk and get away with it, or that they can say what they Want or be who they Want and that the people around them just have To deal with it, but they can't, so many people get killed because they did What they wanted or said What they wanted not thinking because they are, were stupid, sure this Is a free country..... until you do something that someone don't like.... everyone has their "big bad wolf" and one day we will all meet our own, you might Say nah, nah, I won't, but you will, at the time you might not even know but its right there, people don't realize that everything they are and everything they have can be taken away from them by "The Big Bad Wolf" be it their lifes or their so called "girlfriends" and "boyfriends" their children their music, ALL OF IT! Can be taken away, by THE BIG BAD WOlf, will you stand up, or sit down?

We All Must Meet Our Moment Of Truth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 2.7K 34
ยซ แž แžนแž€ แžขแŸ’แž แžนแž€ แŸ— แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž˜แžทแž“แž…แž„แŸ‹แž”แžถแž“แž”แŸ‚แž”แž“แžทแž„แž‘แŸ แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž…แž„แŸ‹แžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แŸ‰แžถแžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แž“แžถแž˜แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž˜แŸ‚แž“แžšแžœแžถแž„แž”แŸ‰แžถแž€แžผแž“ ยป ยซ แžšแžœแžถแž„แž™แžพแž„แž‘แŸ…แž˜แžทแž“แžšแžฝแž…แž‘แŸแž‡แžปแž„แž‚แžปแž€ แž”แŸ‰แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž”แžถแž“แž‚แžทแžแž›แžพแžฏแž„แž›แžพแžŸแž–แžธแž…แŸ†แžŽแž„แž”แŸ‰...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

16.7K 1.1K 10
A story of a young boy Vishnu who lives along with his cold brothers in India, wishing to be taken care and loved by them
30.3K 4K 26
sแด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช แด„แดแดแด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿธ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดsแด› แด…แด‡แดแด€ษดแด…แด‡แด… ษชแด›แด  sแด‡ส€ษชแด€สŸ แดแด€แด…แด…แด€แด sษชส€โค๏ธ..สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs ษขแดแด› แดกษชแด›ษดแด‡ss แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แดŠแดแดœส€ษดแด‡ส แดา“ แดแด˜แด› แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€s แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด...