𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨...

By StarBts07

Being a super model and actor isn't as luxurious and soothing how it appears to be, for taehyung respect matt... More

Prologue
1. Antithesis
2: Dismay
3: Storm
4. Humiliation
5: Club
6: Lily field
7 :dawn
8: Poised
9: shatter
10: nyctophobia
11. Strain
13: Burgeon
14: fallacy
15. whisper
16: unsaid
17: Falling
18: Inchmeal
19: Jumble
20 : harrow
21:Nightmare
22: Swither
23: bemuse
24: Frantic
25: Unravel
26: Dolour
27: Feigned
28: Dismay
29: Confession
30: Vehemence
31:date
32: Insomnia
33. tiff
34: Furtive
35: Wretched
36. Afterglow
37: Perished

12: pact

3.4K 144 19
By StarBts07

Ignore the mistakes please
Authors pov:

buzzing sound, and erratic heart beat along with cold sweat stud on his forehead as he stared the CEO standing so close to him so close that their breath was blended as one, so close to taehyungs dismay.

jeonguk slowly let go of taehyun wrist and trailed his hand to pocket of his blazer and model watches his move while breathing shallow, scared what Jeonguk is upto.

"sometimes you should give time to other person to explain their selves, before walking away" Jeonguk breath out, as he held a closed fist stretched and slowly open it and taehyungs eyes widespread as he caught the shining pendant that he was wearing earlier, he hesitantly trailed his hand towards his neck and finds it's gone.

"you dropped it on stairs I guess,here it's I found it" jeonguk gives the details which taehyung hears, his sense are clouded with the Cologne of jeonguk that making him dizzy--- in a good way.

taehyung lifts up his hand towards jeonguk as he wanted nothing but to get the pendant back, his pores of fingers touches jeonguks and both feels short circuit ran in their body, as if their body's has set on fire that didn't burn it but instead brought warmth and peace to them.

jeonguk shuts his eyes close with the ecstasy feeling that he never felt before that too with mere touch, he closes his fist and snaps his eyes open, taehyung looks at him with such innocence that almost made jeonguk to give in, taehyungs eyes were wide and face morphed with questions.

"It won't be easy to get, i should be rewarded for this" jeonguk playfully says as he steps back and taehyung curses internally.

"Mr.jeon, that pendant means world to me, please give it back" Taehyung says desperately as he take a step forward and jeonguk has turned around, walks towards the couch, sits there and stares taehyung, enjoys the series of expression taehyung is wearing every now and then.

"okay, let's make a deal then" he says and taehyungs blood boils, he walks angrily towards the CEO stand in front of him his both hands on his waist.

"deal...deal...deal and just deal, can't you do a thing without making any damn deal, don't you get tired" taehyung snaps him loud, he hates all the damn time the ceo holds a upper hand.

Why he has to find this pendant out of all people, he mentally rolled his eyes.

jeonguk laughs, that cunning and mischievous laugh of his that sends tremors to models spine, taehyung steps back once jeonguk rises on his feet, he love how carelessly taehyung is talking, adorable.

"what else do you expect from a Ceo? so taehyung are you up for the deal? Say yes or no quickly" jeonguk says as he glance to his wrist watch, act as if he's running out of time

taehyung sighs as he tries to compose his self and not to burst out with rage, he has to get his pendant back at any cost, he wanted to cry but he couldn't.

"okay just say it then" taehyung says, defeated and jeonguk smiles victoriously.

"go with me to the field, flower field. next location where we would shoot for other style of clothing and jewelry" he says calmly and taehyung eyes grow wide, why the hell he would go there that too with this jerk, he opens his mouth to deny but before his words could spill out it dies with jeonguk words

"think twice before saying anything, remember your precious thing is with me" jeonguk says and shows the pendant that he hang it out in his finger, taehyungs shoulder slumped downs as he stares the only precious thing that left which he got from his parents, he can't just lose it.

"why do you want me go there with you?are you gonna murder me and burie me there?" taehyung asks,it's just frustrating how out of the blue jeonguk wants his company, though he didn't realize how casually and carelessly he was talking with the cruelty king jeon jeonguk.

something is off, I'm sure he gonna murder me

taehyungs thoughts were uneven and jeonguk could only laugh on it because taehyung looked like a scared small puppy.

"we are just going to see how and what setup we should make, and i thought may be you could help us with some sort of ideas" he nonchalantly says

"and yes i won't kill you and burie you there, because we won't be alone. Crew team will be there---- I need to look for some other chance" he says and taehyung gulps, believes his word because jeonguk is capable of anything--- even murder.

while the CEO tries to supress his laugh and turns around.

they both were not acting as their self, jeonguk laughing and taehyung talking way too much was odd.

tae needs to get his pendant at any cost, he sighs as he debate with his own self, he's not scared of course not, it's just he doesn't want to go anywhere with the ceo but he was left with no choice

"okay----- but i want my pendant back" taehyung pleads, eyes hopefull as he look at the CEO who's staring taehyung back.

"I promise I'll give you back" Jeonguk says and taehyung has no other way but to believe him, though he doubted what if not? then what he would do?he was thinking for some other way or atleast he should have a proof of jeonguk words, he was deep in thought oblivious how close jeonguk was standing, eyes boring in his frame, he only brought down from his train of thoughts when the jeonguk cleared his throat to get taehyungs attention, startled with their close proximity.

"tomorrow 5:30 in the morning, Yugyeom will pick you up from your place" he whispered, without hearing models answer he was already towards the door,and like a gust of wind he flew like he was never even in the room.

taehyung breath out, still processing the scenario that passed few seconds before, he sighs as he sit on a chair, rubs his face with his palm in frustation, life is reall taking tool of him, nothing is falling in his favour.

As if universe hates me

a soft knock on the door made him whip his head and saw a face peaking through it.

"you didn't change? you have an interview schedule hyung, come on be quick we'll be late" Yeonjun says as he drags him self in, taehyung shuts his eyes.it really slipped out from his mind he sighs in disappointment. he nodded his head and rose on his feet

"give me two minutes" he whispered loud enough to let yeonjun hear, who nodded and left the room saying he would be waiting outside.

taehyung was quick to get into his comfy clothes, as the interview was for magazine so he didn't really need to worry about his clothes or appearance.

like that with storms of thought and odd feeling that he felt every now and then on recalling the scene with jeonguk he couldn't understand what is he feeling, it was frustrating to the point where he wanted to pull his hair out and shout from the top of his lung.
he wanted his pendant now, he wanted to hide it somewhere to avoid any such deal he had to make with jeonguk.

even if just a small pendant but for taehyung it holds the value which he couldn't define, precious, above from all.

                             ******
Content,content smile that he was wearing all way from his office to back to jeon mension, he wanted to meet his mother and if luck meet he would avoid his who has been avoiding the same ever since their last meet, two days before.

the car halted In the porch and he stepped down from it, before he would knock the door it opens and he smiles widely as he hug the women in her late forties, clad in olive color shirt dress, short hair falling till her shoulder, elegant from all the way.

"what power do you hold? how you always sense it"? he asks as he rocks her side to side while hugging and hears a throaty chuckle from her.

"It's a love of mother,the most powerful" She says with proud, through her chuckle as she pats jeonguk wide back, kisses his forehead once they drew back from their sweet hug.

"Of course" he teases with an eye roll, mrs. Jeon slaps his arm as they walk inside and jeonguk trails behind her in the kitchen and open all the utensils one by one like a curious kid with most endearing expression

"woh, they all are my favorite. Your power is something I can't deny" he says looking at the dishes which happened to be his favorite one while his mother smiles.

the dinning table was soon set with all dishes by the servant as jeonguk and his mother sat across each other, munching their food in delight.

"I feel like jinnie doesn't even remembers me" Mrs. Jeon complain with a sighs which brought a sweet smile to her younger son who shook his head in denial.

"he is busy these days, he'll come in a day Or two. and you guys do calls and face time don't say he doesn't miss you or what not" he shrugs as his mother smiles sheepishly.

"so you are, but you make time for me. it's a matter of priority, I get it" She pouts with a rattles, throwing fit to his son who finds her adorable

"oh mom, come on. you are whining like a kids" he retorted as he wipes off his finger with tissue, and take a sip of water from a glass and hears a soft laugh of his mother.

the two falls in serene chat in the garden in the back yard after their dinner, cold wind gusting through their body.

"what happened between you and your father?" his mother suddenly grills causing jeonguks steps to halt abruptly, he lift up his head up and saw his mother already staring as she stood exactly in front of him.
he could never understand how she knew everything, every damn things. and whenever he would ask about this she would always say one common phrase of her 'mothers love'

jeonguk face was edged with big question mark 'how' on which Mrs jeon only said  "I just know"

he couldn't just tell what happened if he would, things might would ruin to the core and he felt there was no need to dragg the things which was baseless it would only bring doubts and arguments.

"nothing just business related stuff, he thinks I'm not skillful enough" he lies as he begins to stroll again so did his mother as she nodded her head with a pout.

he has many other queries and things to be said and ask like 'do you know taehyung', 'what's his story', 'what's his relationship with you and dad'---but he couldn't say only could jiggle his head.

"how can he thinks like that about my baby, how dare he. Don't worry love I'll---"

"you would do nothing mom,I can handle this you know" he softly says as he took her hands in his own leading a captivating smile of her on display.

"now tell me,what's the other thing that's bothering you" she says as she pulls her hand back and folds her arm over her chest eyes narrowed on jeonguks frame, who again was amazed.

he sighs as tilt his head up towards the sky, closes his eyes.

"what should I do when I'm not sure, the person i have been hating is neither bad or good--- neither he has done something which I assumed he has, he cries easily, his eyes are sea of sadness yet there is something else,something i can't name,i have wronged him and i don't know how to say sorry--- it's just doesn't suit me--- it just don't feel my thing" he says in desperation, frustration while being in trance as he spoke about his eyes

Mrs jeon caught the spark and regret,the very rare mixture of two emotions together. shee smiles as she walks closer to jeonguk who looks at her helplessly.

"it's just moral aesthetic criteria in which we categories people according to their deeds, we are no one to assume and judge for something we aren't certain about but as human it's our nature which is hard to change so rather than hating the person we should hate their sins or wrong doing"

she says, her voice hold tenderness and kindness which jeonguk thinks it wasn't inherited to him.

"if you think you have made a mistake apologize then, it's just simple word that needed to be said with all your heart and tone of gentleness a 'sorry' ,and you know it heals the person to whom you have wronged"

she says with so much patience as she caresses her youngest son in most warmest way causing jeonguk to smiles as his eyes shines with hope

"but i really acted as a jerk, I was way to harsh and barbaric but i had my reasons mom, do you really think I would be forgiven"? he asks

"reasons are nothing but an excuse that we find just to defend our self, our wrong steps. say sorry to that person for being a jerk and barbaric and be gentle, caring and cautious so not to hurt them again,and rest of lesson i would teach you next time because your father is here and i need to serve him dinner" she bop his nose on which he scrunched it up and soft chuckles erupted on the green field.

jeonguk didn't ask her how she knows about his father arrival because he already knew the answer would be
'wifes love', he stood there for quite more time in his garden until a servant informed that his father has went in his room he needed to run and not stumbled upon his father with quick bye to his mother he drove to his place with series of thought which paused as his phone rang.

"yes, what's the update" be asked, eyes focused on his drive

"sir, as your request I got some details about him"

"Go on"

"sir, his father was a lawyer and his mother was a teacher,he has spent his early age in the Daegu, his parents died in car accident according to investigation file but it was suspected as murder, but there was no proof so the case was closed, other than this I could not got my hand on any further details"

"okay, thank you Felix. can you digg about his reasons to visit Daegu?"

"okay sir, I'll try my skill best"

"okay"

his heart pang with the heavy feeling , losing parents are the worst nightmare, and taehyung lives in that reality.
he is blessed with everything but taehyung is not, he sighs as he remembers his fathers words that rang through his ear

'he's an angel'

'Please take care of him when God has given a chance to you'

pulling his car in the garage of his place, he hoped down from his car and walks inside his lavish house, everything was clean and tidy. he ran to his room to take shower slides himself in grey sweat pant and his upper body was naked.

he doesn't wanted to sleep just yet as he had some files to go through, he flips the pages yet couldn't focus on it as all he could see and hear is taehyungs face and his sweet voice.

"are you gonna murder me and burie me there?"

Jeonguk laughs as hides his face in files, something was there--- some charm and innocence in taehyung thag even jeonguk couldn't deny, innocence that had made him weak at some point but being a man of his ego he has ignored that charm.

he sighs and shuts the file close, he smiles with the thought to meet the model where he could apologize to him, with content heart he decided to sleep.

I think of you morning and evening

                          ✧༺♥༻✧

I can just watch them all day, weeks, months, years long and still wouldn't get enough of it.

He leaves me speech less with his speech

Vmin is everything

Yoongi and jimin are love

Take good care of your heart💕❤
Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 26.4K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
14.3K 1K 24
taehyung finds his mate in some weird arrogant alpha who for no reason stares at him with disgust in his eyes. A mentally tired taehyung with stars...
174K 9.5K 32
Two people can share their soul in one and so are their hearts---beating in one rhythm. Where Kim Taehyung, one of the top models of South Korea, an...
313K 10.5K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...