Red String of Fate (Taekook A...

By BlairWitch91

From the very beggining of the universe the soul of Eadar-eisimeileach that appear in the world is bounded by... More

Author's Note
Introduction: Interdependents
Chapter 1: Little TaeTae
Chapter 3: Kims to the rescue
Chapter 4: Meet the Parks
Chapter 5: Genesis
Chapter 6: Min's Manifest
Chapter 7: Dragon
Chapter 8: Young souls
Chapter 9: Samhain
Chapter 10: The Shadow of Samhain
Chapter 11: New Friend
Chapter 12: Night at School
Chapter 13: 2064
Chapter 14: 2064 - Heart that was Shut
Chapter 15: Red alert
Chapter 16: Spark
Chapter 17: Teen Spirit
Chapter 18: Teen Spirit 2 - The Repellent
Chapter 19: Daegu 2065
Chapter 20: Unsealing - part 1
Chapter 21: Unsealing - Sacred Treasures - part 2
Chapter 22: Nothing is a coincidence
Chapter 23: Flame and Lightening
Chapter 24: The Soul Stone
Chapter 25: Feelings under the skin
Chapter 26: 66'
Chapter 27: 66' - Midsummer Night's Dream
Chapter 28: 66' - TEMPEST
Chapter 29: The City of Changes
Chapter 30: Insecurities
Chapter 31: The City of War
Chapter 32: Iron Wall
Chapter 33: Breaking Point
Chapter 34: Red String
Chapter 35: Inside the Mist
Chapter 36: Soul Healing
Chapter 37: The Matter of Choice
Chapter 38: Republic of Daegu
Chapter 39: Coming of Age
Chapter 40: Coming of Age - Heat of Hearts
***RSF Guide***
Chapter 41: Redamancy
Chapter 42: Glow
Chapter 43: Under the Lights
Chapter 44: Rights and Wrongs
Chapter 45: Primal Fear
Chapter 46: VK sign
Chapter 47: Water and Ice
Chapter 48: Eclipse of the Moon
Chapter 49: Eclipse of the Sun
Chapter 50: Lost Souls
Chapter 51: No Way Out
Chapter 52: Echoes
Chapter 53: Taboo
Chapter 54: Serendipity
Chapter 55: Mizpah
Chapter 56: On Your Own
Chapter 57: Battle of Interdependants
Chapter 58: The Truth Untold
Chapter 59: Anta Qadarii
Chapter 60: United
Chapter 61: Together We Stand
Chapter 62: Caim
Chapter 63: Battle Cry
Chapter 64: Fall
Chapter 65: Legends of Legendary Heroes
Chapter 66: Renaissance
Chapter 67: The Wait is Over
Epilog: See you soon!
Red String of Fate Background Music with Playlist and Description
***RSF Guide *** - final

Chapter 2: Merry-go-round in Kim&Jeon households

7.5K 387 801
By BlairWitch91

Christmas, December, 2051

Almost 3 year old Taehyung was running around the Christmas Tree in Kim's house and Jungkook observed him, giggling while sitting on the carpet. He started to crawl through the floor with determination and with amazement tried to reach one of the sparking bubbles.

'Taehyung, it's dangerous...' Jin warned gently.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and plopped next to him, stopping him from pulling the bubble from the tree.

'No...' he said, shaking his head.

Jungkook pouted, but sat down next to him patiently.

Minji ruffled Taehyung's hair, and gave Jungkook a biscuit.

'If any of us would try to stop him, we would have the flood already...' she laughed.

Hoseok entered the living room with the plate of kimbap and a Santa hat on his head.

'So you know, Tae... I'm still sulking that the first time Kookie giggled was not because I was behaving like a cheerleader standing on my head and doing back flips but simply because he heard your laughter...'

Taehyung looked at his uncle hearing his name, but didn't seem bothered by the fact that Hobi was jealous of him.

'Well I'm sulking because you were crying your eyes out for an hour after it...' Minji lifted her eyebrow.

'At least your child is not giving you bruises...' Namjoon sighed, showing his forearm, where the scratches from little nails were still visible. 'That's from last week when we tried to take him home from your place...'

'Don't worry, Joon-ah... I ordered pads for you too as a Christmas gift...' Jin patted his husband's shoulder.

'Will I need pads too?' Hoseok looked at Minji with puppy eyes.

'It's your son. Of course you will...' Minji nodded mercilessly. 'You don't expect me to deal with him, right?'

'Love takes no prisoners...' he whined, sitting next to her by the table. He leaned to kiss her cheek. 'Good you are pretty...'

'Yeah, because that's totally the reason you love me...' she rolled her eyes.

'When I see the two of you in the lovely-dovey mood I am afraid...' Jin sighed.

'Why?' Minji laughed.

'Because you two are normal... They are not...' Jin pointed his head to their children. 'Imagine what will happen when they will learn how to talk and sneak out of the house...'

'Why do you think they are not normal?' Hoseok asked, frowning.

Namjoon looked at him and fixed his glasses.

'Well, according to my knowledge... The interdependents' souls are developing just like bodies. That's why usually soulmates can recognize each other around 6-7 year old, when their personality is slightly more mature.'

'What does that mean?' Minji frowned.

'I don't know yet...' Namjoon shrugged. 'Maybe a situation like that happened in the past. Just nobody ever mentioned it. I don't think there is a need to worry about it...'

'Yeah.' Jin nodded. 'They are just our pretty, lovely, mated babies...'

Four adults turned to look at the boys.

Jungkook just ate half of his biscuit and now stretched his hand to Taehyung with the rest, pressing it to his mouth, babbling happily.

Taehyung leaned his head and took a bite, but Jungkook wasn't satisfied until the whole biscuit disappeared.
Taehyung smiled at the younger and pointed at his own nose.

'Nose' he said.

'Ne...' Jungkook repeated, pressing his little finger to his own nose hard.

'Ears...' Taehyung grabbed his own ear.

Jungkook laughed and tried to do the same, saying:Es!

'Koo...' he pointed at Jungkook.

'Koo!!' Jungkook repeated happily, proud of himself.

'Tae' Taehyung pointed at himself.

'Te!' Jungkook leaned forward and pressed his plump palms to Taehyung's cheeks, making his mouth into fish shape. He burst out laughing and leaned over so much that he tipped completely and fell on the older boy. Taehyung let him do whatever he wanted. Jungkook shifted his body clumsily until his head rested on Taehyung's legs.

'Te...' he repeated, dozing off under the shiny Christmas tree's colorful lights.

Behind them Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Minji at once took out their phones and took pictures.

Halloween, October 2052

Hoseok just came back from the Halloween Dance Performance that his children group had in one of this year's school events.

He entered the kitchen in his house, with a huge smile, and funny glasses, ready to find his, happily stepping in his direction, son.

Instead he was met with an angry yelling 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...' and a pudding that was thrown into his face from the spoon Jungkook was holding.

'What. On. Earth?' he asked, trying to wipe his face.

Minji making a coffee unbothered, without even turning to him, answered:

'Don't ask me. Ask him.'

After third day of Jungkook's tantrums, she reached the extreme level of not giving a fuck. Because apparently their child just wanted to be angry. No amount of pleads, bribes, questions, songs, toys, sweets could change Jungkook's madness.

He was going to sleep when he was too tired of his own whining and was waking up with a new energy to destroy his parents' sanity.

He wasn't nervous. Or anxious. He was just angry. He was angry at everything. At the soft plushy he loved so much. At the animation that was playing his favorite cartoon. And finally at the chocolate pudding he would normally licked till the clean bowl.

Nothing could satisfy their 2 year old son.

It wasn't actually the first time he was behaving like that.

He usually was a sweet, cute, calm child. Lovely boy who loved them and was showing it with his smiles, hugs and sudden cuddles. He was singing them songs, even if he couldn't pronounce the words others then: 'mom', 'dad', 'Tae', 'uncle', 'bunny', 'no', 'yes', 'wanna', 'gimmie', 'banana' and 'milk'.

But then each month there were a few days like that in a row, when he was just a little monster.

It was the third day already with his tantrums and Minji was just letting him be angry, too tired to try to calm him down.

Hoseok leaned to Jungkook and smiled. He wanted to give Minji a bit of calmness and at least let her drink her coffee.

'Hey, Kookie... want to have a party with your plushies? We can dress them for halloween...'

'DADA!!! NO! DADA! NO!' Jungkook's face became angry.

Hoseok frowned and turned to Minji.

'Does two-year old boys have periods?' he asked.

She sent him a death glare.

'I will fuc.. ducking kill you, Jeon Hoseok... Or leave you here with him and go to SPA...'

Something in his pudding bowl had to be really sad, because suddenly Jungkook started to sob. And it was getting louder and louder. He was desperately catching his breath, swallowing tears, making heartbreaking sounds.

Minji looked at her boy with sadness.

'Time for stage two I think...' she sighed.

Junkook stretched his hands to Hoseok, and his father instantly picked him up. The child started to cling to him, crying desperately as if the whole world betrayed him.

It was the process they knew as well. After a few days of tantrums, Jungkook was changing his behavior to crying for the next few days. It was hard to watch. Usually cheerful boy was like a fountain of tears, stopping only for short whiles.

Three days later Hoseok and Minji stood in front of Kim's doors. Minji was holding quiet Jungkook. Too quiet for the two year old boy. It was the stage they hated the most. After being angry, and crying his soul out. The boy usually was getting quiet, and numb. He wasn't responding. He wasn't reacting to anything. He was totally numb.

Usually they calmed themselves that it would be ok. But this time Minji had enough. She needed a doctor. She wanted to know if her child is totally fine or should she be worried about his behavior.

Hoseok rang the bell and Namjoon with a gray face opened the door. He looked at the bags under his friends' eyes, at the blanket Minji covered Jungkook with and without a word let them in.

'Hard days?' he asked.

'Is Jin here?' Hoseok looked at Namjoon desperately.

'He is trying to make Taehyung eat something...' Namjoon sighed. 'He wasn't in a good mood lately.'

They heard sudden movement upstairs and Jin's yelling:

'TAEHYUNG!!'

The four year old boy ran downstairs like a wind, almost tripping on the steps. Namjoon moved to him immediately in case he would fall from the stairs, but Taehyung passed him, like a professional football player and reached Minji.

At the same time, till this moment, totally numb and blank Jungkook, lifted his head from his mother's shoulder.

He stretched his hands to Taehyung and Taehyung stretched his arms to him.

Minji put Jungkook on the ground and two boys hugged each other, at the same moment Jin showed up on top of the stairs.

He lifted his eyebrows.

'Ok, people... what's going on here?' he asked, when Taehyung and Jungkook finally smiled happily at their parents, and the older one pulled the little one's hand to the coffee table where sweets were placed.

As if nothing happened there became again two little, cute angels.

'Coffee... I need something to feed my brain with...' Namjoon said tiredly, walking to the kitchen.

Minji looked at Jin.

'I don't think, Jungkook has eaten anything since yesterday...' she said.

'Don't worry about it... I have Taehyung's whole, untouched dinner here. They can share.' Jin came downstairs and hugged her, then Hoseok.

After one hour of observing their kids, while finally eating something in peace, four adults, frowning, deep in their thoughts, sighed together.

Their children weren't bothered by their exhausted parents, feeding each other making it a perfect fun and then started to feed their favorite plushies as well, sitting on the floor.

Jungkook couldn't speak much, but Taehyung seemed to understand whatever he was bubbling about.

'So... you are saying... Jungkook has mood swings sometimes?' Jin asked finally.

'Yeah. Sometimes.' Hoseok nodded. 'Did Taehyung had it too?'

'Not for the first two years...' Jin answered heavily.

Namjoon was battling with himself internally. It was sooo... reckless to speak out loud about what he was thinking... He peeked at the other three and then his eyes fell on Taehyung and Jungkook.

It was a totally crazy and brave theory... but if it continues like that their sons will end up in the mental institution sooner than them...

'Ummm...' he started hesitantly.

Three pairs of eyes turned at him, waiting for the salvation and he gulped.

'You see...' he said, trying to find words. '...it strangely looks like...' He rubbed his forehead with the palm of his hand and ended whispering. '... the separation syndrome...'

Minji, Jin and Hoseok blinked.

Then all of them started to laugh.

'Jeez! Joonie! I thought you would come up with a solution, not with a joke!' Hoseok patted his back. He wiped his teary eyes. 'I definitely needed a good laugh after these hell weeks...' he sighed.

'Ok. So you think it's funny?' Namjoon looked at them reluctantly. 'And no one but me noticed that their mood swings are usually at the same time?'

'They are not, hubby...' Jin shook his head. 'Taehyung was a devil till Halloween. Then he started to be a whiny tiger...And he hasn't had an appetite since yesterday.'

'Wait. What?' Minji looked at Jin. 'Since Halloween?'

'Yeah he was totally fine when we met in the middle of October. Then he started to be moody a week after...' Jin explained.

Hoseok gulped.

'So did Kookie...' he said.

Jin frowned and Namjoon looked at them with a satisfied expression on his face.

'Wait, wait a minute! Separation syndrome is easy to diagnose, right?' Hoseok said. 'Every Interdependent has it after separation with their soulmates...'

'Yes. But we are talking about two babies, and the separation syndrome doesn't work in such a short period of time.' Minji shook her head.

'Usually soulmates after years of being together have the heavy separation syndrome and it's showing after a month or so.' Jin added.

'But the rest is the same. First is the anger and irritation at everything. Then comes the sadness. And after two or three months passes the soulmates become numb and indifferent to their surroundings.' Namjoon explained. 'Taehyung and Jungkook are just children. They have the smaller endurance and they can't tame their feelings or recognize them as well as adults do...'

All four of them looked at two boys who were now happy bubbles of smiles and giggles.

'So...?' Jin started. 'I vote for meetings each second Sunday for our sanitys' sake... Who is with me?'

'Me!'

'Me!'

'Me!'

'Okay... you've won again, brats...'

June 2053

Kims and Jeons worked out the perfect balance between making their kids happy and keeping their own mentality stable. They were meeting each second Sunday at one of their houses or somewhere in the city to entertain their children and let them recharge their needy little batteries. 

Managing their schedules was easier with four people. They were their first call if one of the families couldn't find a babysitter or Jin's and Namjoon's schedules were clashing with each other. Minji and Hoseok were more than happy to take care of Taehyung. And when Hoseok were going to the other cities to practice with his befriended dance groups or one of the idols called him to hire him for a new choreographies, and Minji had an emergency direct meeting and couldn't solve it online, Jin and Namjoon were first to take care of their favorite little nephew.

Sometimes they even drop the childrens at the other's house to rest and have time only for each other. Being the parents of an energetic child required a lot of time and to go on a date and shower their own mates with love was a tough task.

So Kims and Jeons were exchanging favors without second thought, because in fact taking care of both boys was even easier than taking care of one of them separately.

Being together, Jungkook and Taehyung were little angels, having their own little world and in fact it was peaceful this way. They were happy, playing together or watching cartoons or even learning new stuff, letting their parents do things that had to be done in the households.

It was a peaceful Saturday. The day of Jungkook's 3rd birthday.

Jin was preparing lunch in the kitchen while Namjoon was checking his student's works in the living room.

'Taehyung!' Jin called his son who was playing in the garden. 'Lunch is ready!'

'Comin, dad!' The excited child left his toys on the lawn and ran to his house.

Taehyung knew what birthday was, but he for sure didn't know what today was. He was too small to memorize dates yet.

Namjoon came to the kitchen and lifted him up and sat him on the chair.

'What were you playing, honey?'

'I was saving Koo from the bad guys, who were hiding in the forest. Ummm... Their faces were blue, you know??'

'Blue? Like Stich? Or Sonic?'

Taehyung shook his head eagerly.

'Noooo... like you... but with a blue face...'

'Aliens?'

'NOOO... like...' Taehyung frowned, jumped off the seat and ran to the room to bring his coloring book. He found the picture where he coloured the boy's face blue. 'THIS!'

Namjoon looked at the picture.

'You mean they painted their faces?'

'YEAH!! Why would they paint their faces appa?' Taehyung asked, with big eyes. Returning to eat when Jin glared at him.

Namjoon frowned at the detailed description.

'Some ancient races like vikings, or Celts were painting their faces to scare their enemies during battles...' he explained.

'Woah! You are so smart, appa!' Taehyung exclaimed, swallowing his dumplings.

'Not so fast, honey, or your tummy will hurt...' Jin said softly, cutting the dish in small parts for Taehyung, who smiled at him with his cheeks full of food, making him look like a squirrel.

Namjoon was still looking at the picture frowning.

'How did you come up with an idea like that, TaeTae?' he asked, quietly.

'I dreamed...'

'I had a dream.' Jin corrected him.

'Yuup! I had a dream!' he smiled, nodding.

'Was it a scary dream?' Namjoon questioned him.

'Nuuuu... I was helping, Koo! He is my prince!' Taehyung showed his boxy smiled.

'He for sure is...' Jin mumbled under his nose, amused.

'Hmmm... but you haven't sneaked into the living room in the evening where we were watching movies, right Taehyung?' Namjoon asked sternly, lifting his eyebrow.

'No, appa! I am a GOOD BOY!' Taehyung exclaimed, offended.

'Okay, okay...' Namjoon laughed. 'You are our good boy... But still it amazes me how your little brain came up with this idea...'

'A dream...' Taehyung repeated, munching happily.

'Enough about the dreams...' Jin stopped them, before they could repeat all the conversation from the beginning. 'Tae... do you want to go to the funfair today?' he asked, leaning to his son.

'YES!!' Taehyung answered immediately, but then he frowned and looked at his plate. 'No... Tae don't wanna go to a funfair...' he mumbled a minute after.

Jin blinked surprised.

'Why not, honey?' Namjoon asked. 

'Don't wanna go...' he repeated, quietly, playing with his food with a fork.

'Are you scared?'

Taehyung shook his head.

'I think I know what is going on...' Jin smiled.

Maybe Taehyung couldn't recognize which day of week it was, but he for sure knew when he was going to meet Jungkook. And he was afraid now that if he would go to a funfair he would lose the chance to see his sweetheart this week.

'Ok, Tae... Funfair or going to Jungkook?' he asked with a fake straight face.

'KOO!' Taehyung said immediately, just a bit sad he won't go to a funfair with his parents.

'But what if I tell you...' Jin said slowly. '...that Koo is going to a funfair too?'

Taehyung's lips parted. The stars appeared in his eyes.

'FUNFAIR WITH KOO!!! DAD! WANNA GO!! PLEASEEEEEE! PLEASEEEE!!' Taehyung jumped on Jin, making him laugh.

'Ok, ok... tiger... we are going with Jeons to a funfair sweety...'

'LOBEEE YOU! Gotta go!!!' he said and ran excitedly to his room.

'He wouldn't go without him...' Namjoon shook his head with a little smile on his lips.

'Nope. He wouldn't. Good that we planned it ahead...'

The funfair in the evening was full of fairy lights, colorful stalls, joyful music and laughter. Carousels for adults and children, roller coasters, mazes and haunted houses were full of people, enjoying the street food and sweets. The smell of popcorn and caramelized apples was filling the air. Above it all, a Ferris wheel towered, illuminating everything with changing colors of the rainbow. 

Jin and Namjoon were walking through the alley with Taehyung between them, holding his hands. Namjoon saw Hoseok's red hair and lifted his hand to catch his attention.

Minji was pushing the stroller that Jungkook was sitting in, and her husband had his arm circled around her waist.

Taehyung raised his pleading eyes at Namjoon, and his father nodded, letting go of his hand. Taehyung ran in Jeons direction. He stopped abruptly in front of the stroller, looking at Jungkook with a frog headband, his eyes widened and his lips parted in awe.

'We have one for you too, honey...' Hoseok smiled and placed the second headband on Taehyung's head. 'Now you match...'

Jungkook giggled through a dummy, looking at Taehyung.

'TaeTae!!!' he mumbled. 'Frog!!!'

'I will let you go... but don't go too far okay, Kookie?' Hoseok said, letting Jungkook out of the stroller.

'Taehyung, watch over him. Don't let go of his hand and stay a few steps from us, ok?' Jin instructed.

Taehyung nodded and stretched his hand to Jungkook, who without even thinking squeezed it.

'Kookie... don't you want to give something back to me?' Minji asked sternly, looking at him with lifted eyebrow.

Jungkook frowned.

'Taehyung is watching...' she pointed out, cleverly.

Jungkook looked at the ground sadly, but took out his dummy and stretched his hand with it to his mom, with a little pout. 

'You are a good boy!' Taehyung praised him, as his dads often did to him and Jungkook happily nodded, following the older.

'That was clever, baby...' Hoseok laughed, kissing Minji's temple.

'If Jungkook had been there at the time,  weaning Tae off the dummy and bottle would have been much easier....' Namjoon sighed.

'So much less bruises on my skin...' Jin nodded with regret.

They looked at the two boys with frog headbands. Jungkook's little feet were making slow steps, but Taehyung wasn't trying to pull him to walk faster. He was patiently matching his steps with the younger. 

'Soo?! What are we trying first?' Hoseok asked, excitedly, looking around. 'But not the rollercoaster and not this hellish machine...' he pointed at the crazy high carousel. 'And that one is a 'no' too...' he shivered. 'Oh and that one looks scary...'

'Don't worry, Hobi... You are going for a merry-go-round with children...' Namjoon patted his back, chuckling. 

'I made birthday cupcakes for everyone. We can grab some coffee and juices for boys and have a small picnic later...' Jin showed the basket he was carrying.

'We packed fruits and snacks too,'' Minji smiled. 'In an hour they will be tired so we can rest then...'

Hoseok and Minji indeed were the ones who rode with the boys on the merry-go-round. Hoseok holding Taehyung in front of himself chose a black horse, while Minji, being the badass she was, took Jungkook to a huge chinese green dragon figure.

Jin and Namjoon took tons of pictures, saving the memories. Soon their sons will be riding carousels by themselves and they couldn't help but feel nostalgic about it.

Then it was Namjin's turn to join their babies on the small children's railway which went around the whole town on tracks. They let the boys sit beside each other, holding them from behind. 

New photos were added to Kim&Jeons photo cloud, which already had thousands of those. Minji, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok were devoted to saving special and casual moments of their children and themselves. Not just photos but recordings too. Of course more than half of them were memories of Taehyung and Jungkook together.

Somehow both families could see that both boys were more beautiful, shining internal light being together. Even their smiles were different then.

Jin won a big plushy tiger for Jungkook taking part in DanceDanceRevolution and Minji in return shot the cute plushy bunny for Taehyung.

After a bit more than an hour, happy children holding each other's hands and their toys, became tired.

They found the table in the resting area. Boys wanted to sit toghether so they sat them on the bench next to each other.

Jin placed a cupcake with a birthday candle in the shape of number 3 into Jungkook's cupcake.

Hoseok lightened it up.

'Make a wish, Jungkookie...' Namjoon said.

'TaeTae!' Jungkook exclaimed happily.

'I could have expected it will be your wish as always...' Hoseok shook his head, smiling. 'Blow the candle honey!'

Jungkook took a deep breath and the flame disappeared, he clapped his hands excitedly.

'Happy Birthday Baby!' Minji leaned and kissed his cheek.

'Happy Birthday Baby!' Taehyung repeated after her and kissed the other cheek of Jungkook, thinking it should be done like that, because everytime his parents, aunt and uncle were doing this to him or Jungkook on special occasions like that.

'Happy Birthday Baby!' Jungkook repeated after him and kissed Taehyung's cheek too, not understanding that it's his birthday not Tae's. He turned his head and kissed Minji's cheek. 'Happy Birthday Mom!! Happy Birthday Dad!! Happy Birthday Uncle Joonie!! Happy Birthday Uncle Jinnie!!'

They laughed together at his cuteness.

'Indeed it's a Happy Birthday for all of us...' Namjoon smiled. 'I will bring coffee. What do you want, boys?'

'Banana milk!!' Jungkook said eagerly.

'Strawberry juice, please...' Taehyung said, looking at his father pleadingly.

'Ok. Wait here... I'm gonna...'

Suddenly all the lights went out. The music fell silent. The carousels stopped. People who were on rides and other machines started to scream, confused what's going on. They were hanging sometimes with their heads upside down or being imprisoned in the Fairy Wheel.

'Appa?' Taehyung called anxiously, trying to see something in darkness. He immediately squeezed Jungkook's hand to make sure he was still close.

'Stay where you are boys...' Namjoon said with a deep calming voice.

The crowd started to scream.

'FIREEEEEE!!! Call the fire brigade!!! FIREEE!!!'

'On the left!' Hoseok said.

The fire was getting higher and higher under the Ferris Wheel. Electrical discharges were visible between the flames.

'It looks like the generator had a short circuit!' Namjoon said.

The four of them looked at the panic in the crowd and the electrical discharges that started covering the metal partes of the machines. The flames spread on the wooden stalls, lightening the four of them.

They looked at each other. Interdependents always had internal conflict when it was coming to exposing their powers. And still half of society didn't trust them.

'Fuck it!' Jin said, throwing off his glove. 'They will die at this point!'

Minji nodded and took her glove too.

'I will stay with the children', she said, sliding her hand under Hoseok's shirt. When her hand showed back she was holding seven bubbles of light. 'Your seal is unlocked...' she whispered, tiptoed and pecked Hobi's lips. 'Go!'

Hoseok nodded and started to shine like the bubbles.

'Taehyung, stay with Kookie and auntie!' Jin said and pressed his hand to Namjoon's heart. The white straps of bandage started to dance around him, completely obedient to the movements of his hands.

'I will help with the roller coaster and ferris wheel and you take care of the wounded...' Jin said. 

'Be careful...' Namjoon said.

Jin nodded and ran. He grabbed one end of the bandage and the second end stretched to an enormous length and wrapped around one of the higher carousels and pulled Jin in the air like a spiderman.

'Dad!' Taehyung tried to jump off the bench, but Jungkook's hand stopped him. The younger's eyes were wide and worried.

'TaeTae...' he whispered.

Namjoon crouched down in front of Taehyung.

'Taehyung... stay with Jungkook, okay? Your job is to protect him. We will come back soon...'

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and then at his father and nodded.

'Okay...'

Namjoon looked at Minji, who inclined her head and one of the balls of light stretched and covered her and boys under the protective shield. 

'Mom... am scared...' Jungkook whispered.

'Don't need to be... you are safe here.' Minji said calmly. 'Cuddle to Taehyung, ok? Mom needs to do something...'

Jungkook nodded and scott closer to Taehyung, who embraced him with his arm.

Minji walked closer to the shining light barrier and looked at the crowd who was running in panic. Lot of children who were tripping were between adults. They were almost trampled.

She exhaled and sent four bowls of light outside of the shield. Two of them multiplied into thousands of little lights and lightened the road like a runway.

The second ball of light painted the big arrow above the crowd showing the way to the exit and the last one scattered into words 'EXIT', so they will know where the arrows lead them.

She sent the fifth ball and picked children without supervision or protection out of the crowd. The bubbles of light were embracing them and placing them out of the way safely under the trees.

'It's okay...' Taehyung whispered, hugging Jungkook, looking at the light of hope that was leading the people. 'Our parents are here, Koo...'

Jin standing on the rooftop of the carousel looked at the ferris wheel. The flames started to melt cast iron bolts that were holding the machine together. It's started to tremble.

He looked at the ground where Hoseok was sending the waves of light to deal with the generator and secured the area with the rope of light that was keeping the people outside.

After his seal broke Namjoon could use his whole power, not just the healing. His body became hard as a rock and he accelerated his body movements. He was immune to the wounds and his body's ability became inhuman. He was climbing on the rollercoaster, jumping on it. He took the first hanging person in his arms and jumped to the ground with the woman screaming her lungs out. She put her gently on the ground and she instantly passed out. He shook his head and started the operation again to save another person.

'We will be all over the news...' Jin sighed and sent the straps of banadages through the flames. Namjoon's sacred treasure couldn't be destroyed until his death, because it was a part of his soul.

The bandage wrapped around the metal construction and started to fix it as it would fix a human tissues. Jin usually used them to heal... but desperate times call for desperate measures.

The trembling of the ferris wheel stopped.

Hoseok spread the light power above the place so it was illuminated, and a big soft bubble of light started to grow from the ground until it covered the whole ferries wheel, making it a space without gravity, where everything was floating. Hoseok entered the space and jumped in the space reaching the highest cart.

'Come...' he said, stretching his head to the family inside.

'Are you insane dude!' the man yelled at him embracing his daughter.

Hoseok looked at the woman who was for sure terrified.

'You can stay here for next 4 hours until the fire brigade will save you or be on the ground in less than a minute...' he said sternly. 'I too have a child and he is scared right now and I really want to take him home...'

The little girl looked at the sparkly person in front of her and stretched her hand. Hoseok smiled at her.

'Want to fly a bit?' he said to her gently.

He embraced her and floated in front of the cart when she giggled. Her parents started to scream.

The straps Jin sent showed up next to Hoseok.

'Let them embrace you...' Hoseok said to the parents of the girl. 'They will take you to the ground! I will be waiting with her!'

'Don't you dare!!' the father screamed.

But the mother looked at the bandages and touched it gently. It circled around her waist and took her out of the car. Jin was controlling them until the woman's feet gently touched the ground outside the bubble.

'Here...' Hoseok gave the daughter to her and turned around to do the same with others. The father of the child didn't want to get out of the car or get any help of interdependents. He was stuck there, and honestly Hoseok didn't care.

The woman grabbed his arm. He looked at her.

'Thank you...' she whispered.

Hoseok nodded and jumped into the bubble again. He didn't waste time.

'Anyone who wants to be safe opens the cart's doors! Me or my friend will help you! If someone wants to be stuck here, waiting for the fire brigade who is on the way, I won't waste my time!' He looked at the father of the girl angrily.

He and Jin managed to save 20 people before the fire brigade showed up, and put down the rest of the remaining flames. Namjoon took care of the roller coaster riders that were in danger and left the rest for the services.

He looked for the people that needed healing. Most of them had burns on their skin from the flame or had asthma attacks. Namjoon's touch healed them easily, just as his sacred treasure would. Some of them didn't want to be healed by him waiting in the lines for the ambulance. The others eagerly were smiling at him, letting his gentle power embrace them.

When the enforcement officers appeared, Hoseok scattered light around the Ferris wheel. Jin stood next to him.

'We are going...' he pulled him. 'You know when the police come they will start questioning us...'

'Yup...' they started to move, disappearing in the crowd.

They passed the father of the girl Hoseok saved and he looked at him and spit under Hoseok's feet, saying:

'Fucking interdependents!'

'Watch your language!' Jin scolded him without a second thought. 'Your daughter is here!' He pulled Hoseok after himself.

'Few years ago it wasn't like that...' Hobi shook his head in disbelief.

'Few years ago, the memories about the pandemy were still fresh. They are forgetting good things fast. And they are looking for scapegoats... They don't understand we are just like them! They are jealous of our powers. And they blame us for everything they cannot do...'

'We need to protect our children from this...'

'And we will Hobi... we will...'

Namjoon joined them on their way.

When Minji saw them she scattered the lights and sent the bubbles back to Hoseok. Taehyung ran to Jin and Namjoon and Jungkook ran to Hoseok when they saw them.

The fathers took their little boys in their arms.

'We are going!' Minji said. 'It will be a mess...'

'It's not the first time. They will be pissed or they will praise us depending on who will speak about it. If any of the journalists show up on our porches we will just calmly send him back... Our people will take care of it. If we wouldn't do anything they would turn it against us too.' Namjoon said, holding Taehyung who was embracing him like a koala. 

Hoseok kissed Jungkook's temple, rocking him calmingly in his arms.

'I don't care, you know... I just want to put our babies to sleep now...'

Minji embraced his waist and they fastly walked to their cars, knowing that the next two weeks will be hard, but they will survive this.

Because sadly Interdependents were slowly getting used to a treatment like that ....

They reached Kim's house because it was closer.

'You go wash yourself, I will bath the boys...' Minji said, taking Jungkook in his arms and stretching her hand to Taehyung.

'We should let them sleep together...' Jin suggested. 'They will calm down after this like that...'

Minji nodded and took the boys. She prepared the bubble bath with toys for them and let them play a bit with bubbles together. She sat on the toilet enjoying their giggles. She tiredly closed her eyes and let the sounds of splashes and the bubbling of children bring the smile on her face back.

'Ok, boys, do you want to sleep toghether tonight?'

'Yesh mommy! Please!!' Jungkook stretched his hands to her.

'Ok then... Wait a second TaeTae...' she said and covered Jungkook with a fluffy towel to dry him. She fastly put Taehyung's too large pajamas on him and rolled his sleeves and pajama trousers legs, so he wouldn't trip. 'Now your turn handsome boy...' she said, taking out Taehyung. 'You are getting taller and taller, Tae... Soon you will be taller than auntie...' She dryed his hair with a towel.

Jungkook sitting on the toilet was waving his legs, playing with his paws sleepily.

Taehyung looked at her and said seriously.

'I will protect Koo...'

She leaned and kissed his forehead.

'I know you will...' she smiled. 'And now we need to take Jungkookie to the bed before he will sleep here...'

Taehyung nodded.

'Can you all read a story to us?' he asked.

'Of course, honey...'

She put them to bed and covered them with a duvet. She pulled one of the old Eadar-eisimeileach's book with legends and stories. That is how childrens of Eadar-eisimeileach were learning about their traditions, powers and race history.

Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok entered the room. Hoseok sat on the armchair and Minji sat on his lap. Namjoon and Jin laid down on both sides of the babies, who were eagerly waiting for their bedtime story.

But the truth was they waited for their parents' soothing voices. Minji started to read. When she finished the first page she gave the book to Hoseok, who continued. Then Namjoon came to take the book and returned to bed to read the third page.

When Jin finished the fourth page their children were safely hidden in their dreamlands, cuddling to each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! 🤗🤗

I'm putting the years for you to easily follow how old they are. Jungkook was born in 2050 in this story, so 2053 means he is 3 and Taehyung is 5 and so on. 

This will be a journey of their bond so even if it's boring for now, it's important and I hope you will be patient with the story. 

The time will run faster a bit later <333

And this awsome beautiful cover was made by SnowFlake_3001. Thank you so much dear!!

Enjoy!💜💜

Blair_Witch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 9K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
191K 9.4K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
630K 29.4K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
282K 11.3K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...