When Love Lasts

By _jayyy_eli

SHORT STORY!! There are three things you should know before you start reading our story. One, my name is Vane... More

characters
One: Three Things
Two: Ashford. Fucking. Beckett.
Three: To My Angel, From Your Ford
Four: Your soul only exists once.
Five: Look At This Fucking Idiot
Six: Chocolate Ice Cream
Seven: Go me!
Eight: Cooking is Fucking Hard
Ten: Trapped in my Head
Eleven: This Was a VERY Bad Idea... But it Was My Favorite One
Twelve: See What I Mean?
Thirteen: Little Birdie
Fourteen: Really Van, Again?
Fifteen: Vanessa and Ashford
Sixteen: Vagina Germs
Seventeen: I Love You

Nine: Insufferable Fuck Llama

0 0 0
By _jayyy_eli

I woke up, sun shining in my face and an arm pulling me close. I opened my eyes to see the sun had risen and I was still in Ford's bedroom, naked.

"What time is it?" I grumbled, rolling over and cuddling my body into Ford's chest, kissing one of his pecs.

"What?" His voice was husky and tired. Sexy.

"Time." He reached on the table next to his bed for his phone and showed me.

8:30

"I just want to stay like this all day." He pulled me tight, his eyes still closed and kissed my forehead.

"Then stay." He rolled on top of me, trapping me underneath him. I caressed his skin, feeling content with just sitting here like this.

"I'm supposed to go out with the girls. Surfing and the diner." I whispered as he buried his face into my neck. "Can you come? You can bring Oliver."

"Mhmm."

"I'm still naked." I pushed his hair back as he hugged my waist tightly.

"I know," He grumbled, kissing my collarbone. "Isn't it great?"

I laughed loudly, making him chuckle. "We have to get up."

He pulled back, looking into my eyes. "Will you come back tonight?"

"If that's what you want."

"Yes." He leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Let's go." He didn't budge. "Ford-"

"Hey, Ford?" We heard from outside the door. "River invited me to go surfing. All of the girls are going, they're leaving at 9:30, are you going?"

"Yeah." He called out. "Just give me a minute."

He sighed, letting me out of his trap and letting me get up. He watched me grabbing clothes and I looked at him.

"Stop staring and get me some clothes." He chuckled, standing up to reveal his boner and walking to his closet as I threw on my underwear and bra. He threw a shirt over my head, helping me put it on. I stepped on my toes and kissed him.

"I had a lot of fun." I kept my voice soft.

"Me too." He kissed me again, pulling me in tight. His hard on was touching between my legs, making me just as horny as he was.

"Okay," I pulled away, grabbing a pair of shorts from his hand. "If I don't leave, I'm going to strip you right here."

He laughed and I pecked his lips once more before fleeing his apartment. The sun was shining and it was very warm, making it perfect weather for surfing.

I got to the apartment, not even getting the girls who were locked away in their rooms and hopping into the shower. I got out, brushing my teeth, then going into the room to see both of them sitting on my bed.

"So, where have you been?" River leaned back on my pillows.

"Out."

"Getting it on with loverboy." Dakota stood and moved her body in an ungodly motion. Jesus, who does she think I am?

"I didn't fuck him." I shook my head. But he fucked you.

I got dressed in a blue bikini that was tight enough for surfing and a pair of jean shorts. Dakota tossed me a hoodie which I gladly threw on with some deodorant. I left my hair up in a messy bun and walked to the kitchen.

I smiled as I poured a cup of coffee. "So what did happen?"

I hid my face behind my coffee mug as I shrugged.

"Seriously?" Dakota asked. "Nothing? You told us everything that happened with Isaac."

"That's because, deep down I knew Isaac was a worthless piece of shit who didn't give a flying fuck about me. Also, all Isaac and I did was make out." they gasped and I walked out of the kitchen onto the balcony. The girls trailed quickly behind me.

"We tell you everything about everything." River whined.

"Baby boy's clothes were in your bathroom. Something happened." I glared at Dakota.

"All I can say is," I looked at both of them for a second. They were so ready for the next part. I blurted it out as fast and as quiet as I could. "He has magic fingers."

They both gasped and looked at each other, "No fucking way!"

"You fucked, you fucked." Dakota danced around the balcony to the music playing inside our house. "You really, really fucked."

"Eyes, eyes." I heard River quickly announce. Dakota and I discreetly peered through the bars trying to find what she was talking about. "Ten o'clock."

We both turned our heads and there were the two boys, Ford and Oliver, peering up at this trio. He spotted me and gave me that dazzling smile that made my heart jump.

"Hey!" Dakota yelled. "What did you do to my girl? She won't tell me everything."

The boys both laughed, disappearing under the balcony. We went inside, meeting them in the apartment and getting ready to go. They helped take the boards down to Dakota's van, strapping them to the roof rack. After they were secure, we all hopped in the car.

When we finally got to Lily's Diner, the girls sat down, taking their usual selfies and snapchat posts while the rest of us viewed the menu. We took a seat as Dakota pointed the cameras at us. The girls started talking to the two guys, but I couldn't help but hyper-fixate on the fact that his knee is touching mine.

"Van, hello?" Dakota waved her hands in my face and I gave her a confused look. She pointed at the girl standing right next to me. "You okay hun? You've been zoned out for ten minutes."

Riv and Dakota shared a concerned look on their faces. "Yeah, can I just have a blueberry muffin and a latte?"

"That's all?" The waitress and Ford say in unison.

"Yeah, thanks." The girl stared at Ford, using seductive eyes as he told her his order. He only glanced at her before looking at me.

"You need to eat. It'll make you feel good." I shook my head and he looked at her while placing his hand on my thigh. "Can you add extra bacon and pancakes to mine?"

She gave him a nod of approval before strutting off. He watched the two girls in front of us gossip before he leaned down and whispered, "You can have some of mine."

"Thank- you've got to be fucking kidding me." I looked past his head and out the window to see a shiny-metallic turquoise Ferrari pulling into a spot. I hated that color. Everyone followed my gaze to the car outside.

"Who's that?" I heard Oliver whisper to River. I stood up, as Isaac got out of the car, I sent a look to my girls who immediately read my mind.

Dakota took my spot, blocking Ford from getting out of the booth as I stormed outside.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I could feel Ford's angry eyes drilling a hole through me from his spot inside the diner. When I looked over, his gaze was fixated on Isaac.

"I saw River and Dakota's snapchats. I just wanted to come see you. Apologize."

"We aren't together, this is stalking."

"No, I want you back." He took a step towards me and I moved back.

"You are a horrible person, Isaac." I tilted my head to the side, looking up at him. "You promised me that it would be better. Every time, you said it would get better. As soon as I decide to end it, you stalk me? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"You're not much different, Vanessa." I frowned, my hands balling up at my side. "You ditch me and now you're sleeping with someone else."

"I didn't ditch you." I pointed at him. "I have stayed by your side through your partying, your infidelity, and your manipulation. I haven't even had sex with anyone!" I yelled. Isaac nodded towards the window where Dakota, River, Oliver and Ashford were sitting.

"What's that?" He raised his eyebrow and I was furious. I felt my rage coming off of me worse than it ever has.

"You," I jabbed my finger in his chest. "You are a misogynistic, pathological liar, who I dedicated two years of my life to."

I shoved him back and he stumbled before finding his footing. "I don't understand how you can't just be loyal. You never even liked looking at me."

I pushed him again. "You are such a piece of shit."

I didn't look back, there was a feeling in my gut that my knight and shining armor was coming to save me. But you know what? Fuck that. I laughed at myself. "I can't believe that I stayed with you for two years, you insufferable fuck llama."

"Vanessa, I want you back." He grabbed me by my waist and I pushed his hands off.

"You want me back." I grabbed him by his collar and brought him in close. Our noses were almost touching and he had a hopeful look in his eye. I squashed every bit of that hope with a low, and hopefully threatening voice. "Too fucking late. You ever come near me again and I'll boil your teeth, I'll shove my foot so far up your ass I'll be able to see it in your throat. You're a liar and a coward and history will forget you."

"I'm sorry." He called, trying to grab my waist to hug me.

"You're sorry?!" I heard a throat clear but I ignored it, pushing the scum in front of me again. "You're sorry? I don't give a flying fuck about how sorry you are! You put me through hell. You have mentally and at times, physically abused me. You are trash."

"Van-" I pushed him one more time as he grabbed my arm and started to turn around, but then I heard one more thing that just sent me over the edge. "You're a slut and you give your pussy to anyone who wants it, but not me? No wonder this fucker is hanging around. You said you'd love me forever. You are a liar. You know what, maybe that's why your mom stopped talking to you."

"You son of a bitch!"

That was the last straw. I turned around, about to deliver the meanest right hook before my waist was caught by two sets of hands. I was pulled back away from Isaac while Ford got closer.

"Let her go." I tried to push Oliver off of me, but he wouldn't let me go.

"Touch her again and I'll kill you." His tone was steady and threatening.

"You just wait." Isaac nodded. "I got you."

"Petty threats don't do shit, Isaac. They just piss me off more." That was it. Ford never put his hands on Isaac. He never raised his voice. He was calm.

In one swift motion, he grabbed my elbow, dragging me back inside of Lily's Diner. We walked over to the booth, none of us daring to say a word as we sat down, me now closest to the window. The girls looked at me with wide eyes and all I could do was sit silently.

"That was..." Dakota widened her eyes for a second. "An experience."

I gave a quick nod before Oliver chuckled, but then cleared his throat to stop. Everyone watched as his body started shaking with laughter, trapping the sound with his hands.

"What are you laughing at?" Ford frowned at Oliver who was uncontrollably cackling.

"You said- you- you called him-" He couldn't get the words out, causing the rest of us to join him. "You called him an insufferable fuck llama."

"I couldn't think of anything else." I shrugged while laughing.

"You'll boil his teeth?" Ford looked down at me with an amused grin.

"I will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270 11 6
Harper married young and she married wrong. She tried for years to make her relationship work, until one fateful day when she arrived home early fro...
233 0 43
(Exactly what it sounds like. It's really not a love story. ) "Do you like me?" You're straight forward I forget that sometimes. I open the drink and...
41.8K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
857K 38.5K 57
Love isn't always enough. --- "Ahhh this is one of the greatest books I've ever read." - @hatersarelovers "I loved this book so so so SO much! I enjo...