Two Alphas' 101st Blind Date

By araeyan_

The story of two alphas failing at blind dates together. That is, except for their last one. More

Chapter 1: Alpha
Chapter 2: Reverse trap
Chapter 3: Asexual
Chapter 4: Pheromones
Chapter 5: Lu Meng Meng
Chapter 6: It's a scam
Chapter 7: Refractory period
Chapter 8: Unpleasant to look at
Chapter 9: Give me a smile
Chapter 10: Got used to it
Chapter 11: Not lonely
Chapter 12: Would rather go to war
Chapter 13: He'll be mad
Chapter 14: The intentions are clear
Chapter 15: A jealous heart
Chapter 16: A hundred times
Chapter 17: Got injured
Chapter 18: Inhibitors
Chapter 20: A cigarette
Chapter 21: Sage herb
Chapter 22: You've gone mad
Chapter 23: Zero-casualty rate
Chapter 24: Fell for a trap
Chapter 25: Impossible
Chapter 26: Full recovery
Chapter 27: I guarantee it
Chapter 28: Blind date banquet
Chapter 29: Engagement contract
Chapter 30: Marking you
Chapter 31: What happened after?
Extra 1
Extra 2 (End)

Chapter 19: Almost quit

670 44 4
By araeyan_

Lu Meng secretly stole into the doctor's office.

"Ahem..."

"Doctor." Adopting a nonchalant attitude, Lu Meng straightened his collar, "I'm here to collect my pheromone report."

The doctor glanced at him, "Yours should be the one on the table. Make sure to guard it well."

"Of course, thank you for your hard work."

Swiftly, Lu Meng snatched up Li Ze's report and left the laboratory. Considering his guilty actions, he didn't stop to wonder, if the report in his possession belonged to Li Ze, then where was his own?

......

"Ah!"

"You're being so antsy." Li Ze supported him with a hand.

Lu Meng picked up the pleasant scent of tobacco on his body, and felt his addiction flaring up, "Give me a cigarette."

"I thought you didn't like smoking?" Despite saying this, Li Ze still pulled a cigarette from his box and handed it over to him.

"Why're you being so amiable today?" Lu Meng cast him a look of suspicion, but was unfortunately unable to figure out the reason why,

"Smoke less."

"I know, I've almost quit, unlike you." Lu Meng sized him up with narrowed eyes.

"My tobacco addiction was never as bad as yours."

Lu Meng rolled his eyes. Who would believe that? The scent of tobacco blanketed the other every day. Even though it smelled nice, it wasn't good for his health.

Except he was in a hurry to return home and look through the report, so he ran off after only these few sentences. It's no wonder he didn't notice how Li Ze suddenly became more relaxed after he left. Hidden behind Li Ze's back was an envelope, with a report that was exactly the same as his. On it was written-- Major General Lu Meng.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 3.9K 22
After surviving an unexpected attack, the planet was left with a shortage of alphas. In order to ensure the survival of their race, Alphas have been...
6K 443 16
In which Omega Wei Wuxian meets Supreme Alpha Lan Wangji, and one of the greatest love stories began. I do not own The untamed or Mo Dao Zu Shi. I o...
97K 4.5K 20
No description.
263K 10K 75
IGBATIAPB Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...