Harry Potter and His Twin Sis...

By froggiedaggers

Rebecca Lily Potter, and her older twin brother Harrison James Potter are both betrayed by those that they th... More

All rights reserved
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Rewrite

Chapter Fourteen

5.8K 197 6
By froggiedaggers

Chapter 14 (Rebecca's pov)

Griphook leaves soon after. Harry and I decide to explore the castle. We will go shopping tomorrow.

We are about to leave the reception room when six loud pops filled the air. Six house elves stood beside us, looking at us with wide eyes. They are wearing neat formal uniforms with the Pendragon crest on.

"Finally, the day has come that our masters have come home!" One of them exclaim in excitement.

"I be Mipsy, this be Turnip, Kips, Blinky, Flopsy, and Blip. We be the house elves of masters Pendragon." Mipsy squeaks.

"Hello Mipsy, Turnip, Kips, Blinky, Flopsy, and Blip. I am Rebecca Lily Potter-Pendragon, and these are my house elves Tippy, Zizzi, and Ditzy." I introduced myself, and my house elves.

"Hello, I am Harrison James Potter-Pendragon, and this is my house elf Spot." Harry introduces himself.

We then introduce the new house elves to our familiars.

"So, what do each of you do in the household? Could one of you show us around?" I ask them.

"Mipsy is head elf, I organise other elves and help with household chores such as cleaning and laundry." Mipsy squeaks proudly. 

"Turnip is being gardening and grounds elf, I take care of greenhouses as well." Turnip pipes up.

"Kips is kitchen elf, I take care of cooking, baking, and drinks." Kips squeaks out excitedly.

"Blinky and Flopsy be cleaning elves, they maintain the castle." Blinky squeals.

"Blip be creature elf; I take care of creatures on the grounds." Blip squeaks.

"Mipsy be happy to give you tour." Mipsy speaks up after the introductions.

"Thank you Mipsy." I smile at her.

Mipsy shows us all around the castle which consists of a large ballroom, a massive potions lab, a gigantic lounge area that leads to outside dragon stables, a ridiculously big library that reminded me of the one from Beauty and the Beast but bigger. There are several more reception rooms, an office for the lord or lady of the castle, an office for the heir of the castle. We are shown the biggest kitchen I've ever seen, which includes a large pantry, and a massive greenhouse, which grows produce, connected to the side. There is a large formal dining room, and smaller cosier dining rooms. Then upstairs are the bedrooms, as well as the upper floors of the library from before.
Mipsy shows us a ritual room is the basement, as well as a large duelling room, and a greenhouse that grows plants that thrive in the dark.

Mipsy then shows us to the lord's tower where the lord's bedroom is as well as guest rooms, rooms for the lord's young children, a smaller potion lab, office, and library, as well as a large living room, come dining, kitchen area. This is the tower where Harry and I will be living.

Mipsy then shows us the heir's tower, where an older heir would live. It has a similar layout to the Lord's tower, just a little smaller.
Then there are the guest towers which also have similar layouts to the lord and heir tower, just less grand.
There are over fifty guest bedrooms in the castle. There are over fifty bathrooms as well. All the rooms in the castle are decorated magnificently. Nothing really needs changing except a few personal touches to their main living area and bedrooms. I am defiantly changing my space into a leafy green paradise; I love the colour green, and nature,  as well as animals of course. Maybe I could get a mural done of an enchanted forest with a lake, both full of magical creatures. That would be amazing.

Harry and I make our way back to the lord's tower, we want a closer look at where we will be living. We make our way up the stone stairs, and through the double doors into the living area. There are three green, three seater couches in a u-shape all surrounding a large grand cream marble fireplace, that has green ivy patterns carved into it. In the middle of the couches is a cream coloured coffee table, that also has green ivy patters carved into it. The carpet is fluffy, with a dark green column. There are several large bookshelves, that are painted cream with move green ivy patterns. There is another large crystal chandelier dangling from the ceiling.
It's a beautiful room, cosy, and welcoming room. I absolutely love the nature themed paintings on the wall, that show the forest and lake outside the castle.

The kitchen area continues the green and cream colour scheme. The cabinets are all a dark green, with cream vine patterns, then there is two cream coloured marble countertops. There is a large island with a cream countertop, with dark green wood for the rest of the island, it has four stools around it. There is a double sized cooling cupboard, where there would have been a muggle fridge. The oven is large, dark green, and old fashioned, made to run on magic. There are four burners on top of the oven. There are also some herb pots, with herbs used in cooking, hung on the walls.

I wonder if the previous lord or lady loved the outside as much as Harry and I do, looking at the green natural theme its very much possible. After being locked away from the outside for so long, we both crave the feel of the sun on our skin, the breeze through our hair, and the smell of the earth filling our noses. Being able to go outside when we want is a luxury that Harry and I are very excited about.

I make my way up the next set of stone steps to the next floor where the potion lab, office, and a small library are, as well as a small bathroom. Then the third floor is the guest rooms. The final floor is the rooms of the lord and lady,  who each had their own room in the past. Which is good for Harry and me, since we shared the title of Lord/Lady, and we both want to have our own space. There is also an interconnected room between the lord and lady's room, that was probably a nursery at one stage. Harry and I would probably make it into a den.

I make my way to the room meant for the Lady of the castle, to have a look. The room is all white at the moment, white walls, white carpet, white wooded furniture. I intend to mix the white with a lot of green, green nature themed walls, green blankets, some green pillows and bedding, green hanging plants.
The room has a large walk in closet, as well as an en suite bathroom. A massive princess style king sized bed, made of white oak. There is a white dressing table, and stool, a large white bookcase, a white cuddle chair, and a white chaise longue in the French Baroque style with gold outlining, which is the only colour in the room at the moment. I would have to look into spells to change fabric colour for the cuddle chair and the chaise longue, I want those to be a dark green colour. I wonder if I could have some of the white wooden furniture engraved with the green ivy design.

I walk further into the room and make my way towards the door that leads into the en suite bathroom. The white theme followed into here as well, but there are some flecks of gold in the white marble that is used. The en suite is a four piece bathroom set. Which means there is a toilet, a sink, a large shower, and deep sunken bath, that looks more like a pool. The shower is a walk in shower, with four heads. It has a bench you can sit on. The shower is at the back of the bathroom separated by a glass wall, that has a glass door, with a gold frame, to get into it.
The walls are half of white marble, so is the countertop around the sink, and the   bath is completely made of it. The other half of the walls are cobble stone. It is a stunning bathroom; I wouldn't change it at all. Well maybe add some green and gold towels, and hand towels, and a gold toilet paper holder, but no major work.

I walk back into the bedroom, feeling the urge to make the space mine.

"Mipsy!" I call, maybe she can help.

There is a loud pop, and Mipsy appears before me.

"What can Mipsy be doing for miss?" Mipsy squeaks.

"I'd like to change the colours in here, do you know if there is a book on that in the library?" I ask.

"Mipsy can do it, Mipsy did with last mistress." Mipsy squeals.

"Really? Great!" I exclaim.

"Ok, so I would like the three walls surrounding the bed to be a green forest colour on, the wall behind the bed will be left white for now, I'll be adding a forest mural later. I would like the cuddle chair, and the chaise longue chair to be a deep forest green as well. I would like to change the bedding to a dark green. Can you do patterns?" I ask excitedly.

Mipsy nods quickly gets to work doing what I asked. I grin as the room started to look more my style.

"What pattern is miss wanting? Mipsy can do a few." Mipsy squeaks in reply.

"Can you do a dark green, and gold, leafy pattern on the cushions on the bed and chairs?" I request.

"Mipsy be doing that now," Mipsy squeals happily, getting to work.

The room looks amazing now Mipsy has finished changing the colours. I squeal in excitement, now this is more me.

"This looks amazing Mipsy! Thank you so much!" I exclaim in glee.

"Mipsy is happy to of helped." The proud house elf squeaks.

I proceed to unpack my books that I got from the vaults, with Mipsy's help, from my bottomless bag, smiling as the bookcase fills up.

I take out the oversized clothes I got from Dudley out from the bag as well, grimacing at the sight of them.

"Mipsy, do you think there are any clothes here that will fit me and Harry? What we have now is not ideal." I ask, pulling a face.

"They be old fashioned, but there be some from old lord and lady. Mipsy be bringing them, and burning these!" Mipsy exclaims, snatching the ragged clothing away in horror, before popping away, before I could protest, not that I would. Those old clothes deserved to be burned.

It was about ten minutes later that Mipsy popped back in with a pile of clothes bigger than her filling her arms. I gasp and rush over to help her put them away in the wardrobe. The clothes may be old fashioned, but they are beautiful, and well preserved. I immediately strip and grab one of the green dresses, slipping it on. It fits me perfectly somehow. The dress is a dark green colour, the velvet material caresses my skin. It comes down to my ankles, synched at the waist with a little flair, its long sleeved with a heart shaped collar. It looks stunning on me. I grin at my reflection.

"Time for dinner miss." Kips squeaks, popping into the room.

"Thank you, Kips. Can we have it in our little kitchen downstairs please?" I ask.

"Little master has already requested as such; Kips go fetch it." Kips squeaks, before popping away.

I make my way out of my bedroom, looking around once more with a massive grin. Things are looking up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 85 13
I have previously written one fan fiction however I wasn't really feeling the vibe of that one so I have decided to write a new one, it will follow a...
70K 1.2K 20
Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, you know all them but what about Nyah Snape? James and Lily Potter get in an argument, putting their rel...
58.8K 1.2K 18
Harry Potter goes through a nightmare at the hands of the Dursley's. He hopes to find a family in Hogwarts. Maybe he will by his friends and a Profes...
462 5 2
Fem!Harry! Dark Harry HarryxSirius Remi Lillian Potter-Lupin is the girl-who-lived but she knew from the age of one that she had 3 creatures and she...