Gamer! Male reader x Undertal...

By Panna-San

Okay so you the reader was only a ordinary gamer, played games etc. Until someone gave you a game disc with t... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N and Face Reveal
Chapter 11

Yea, no I'm redoing this.

209 4 0
By Panna-San

Im sorry if I do dissapoint you about this but, I'm not satisfied with the work I've shown. So I'm going to do a multiverse x male reader instead of the title it stands now, it'll involve more than one story path that'll consist of:

A hero route and a villain route. Both will be seperate books and the reader will be different, the love interests are going to be involved in extra chapters instead of being in actual chapters because of I want the actual story to focus on action and thrill itself. As well as my writing style changed than what it was before so this book will be the hero route. The prologue is going to be redone, the bio everything so look out for that.

All I can say is I'm sorry

Until then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233 13 39
Undertale and Minecraft crossover. If you don't like it you can go read something different Female Reader insert, sorry for any other people who ide...
126K 2.5K 34
One day you go play in the forest with your best friend but both of you fall into a hole and after that, you will experience a journey that will chan...
67.9K 2.4K 23
[COMPLETED | Undertale x Reader] * There is another one of these collections of the famous game "Undertale" with the reader in it. * It fills you wit...
32.6K 1K 11
(Y/n)(L/n). A girl who received an unknown email telling her to download the link of a "game". She didn't know what could happen.. Except maybe a bro...