EVIGHEDEN ||Yizhan Fanfic|| O...

By Script-Symphony

Omega prince Xiao Zhan was sealed all his life by his father because of his difference and was made a tool of... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1: Alpha Prince Wang Yibo
Chapter 2. Omega Prince, Xiao Zhan
Chapter 3. New Home
Chapter 5: Too Cold
Chapter 6: Submissive Just For Him
Chapter 7: The Always Future Changes
Chapter 8: Finally Falling
Chapter 9: A Complete Different Being
Chapter 10: The Predator Becomes the Prey
Chapter 11: Beware of Your Thoughts
Chapter 12: Wave of Power
Chapter 13: Know Your Foes & Your Allies
Chapter 14: He Knows, Perhaps Too Much
Chapter 15: Possessiveness
Chapter 16: What is Love?
Chapter 17: Something Feels Wrong
Chapter 18: He Sees Everything But Not Everything?
Chapter 19: He Wrote his Fate...So What?
Chapter 20: Erupting the Balance
Chapter 21: Erupting the Balance II

Chapter 4: Void

793 81 22
By Script-Symphony

The morning came rather soon, the omega prince found himself accompanying the second Consort of Dawnton with breakfast.

The second Queen glanced up after taking a bit into her food, staring at the Omega who remained impassive behind his veil as he took little bite of food, his eyes, as usual, were rural and frigid.

"How was your night?" She gleamed warmly. She had always wanted an omega son or daughter but she lost her third child in a miscarriage and since then, it had been impossible to conceive another but now, she finally had an omega to accompany her.

"I slept well, Mother,"

Consort Yang beamed brightly. "I hope you will become comfortable, my dear." her eyes sparkled. "What do you think of the prince, he's a worthy Alpha, yes?" She grinned playfully but it fell off her face when Xiao Zhan didn't respond. "Oh dear, did the third prince not come to you last night?"

"He did. You have nothing to worry about, Mother. My Alpha is yet to be comfortable with my presence, I understand that," he retorted while his eyes remained passionless.

"Nonsense, it was your nuptials night. Wang Yibo is so obscene and disrespectful!" The second Queen immediately reached out for his cold hands. "Forgive him, for my sake. I promise to deal with him personally, he won't repeat it,"

Instead of answering, Xiao Zhan nodded his head as just the queen's chambers opened without warning and three women ambled in, squealing loudly as they rushed towards the dining table where they were.

Consort Yang glared at the unbidden guests. "I believe there's something called knocking, I'm sure you don't need me to teach it to you!"

Concubine Wu chuckled, coming out almost fakely. "Accept our apologies, Queen Yang, we got too excited to meet the newest member of our family we forgot our manner, do forgive us,"

Queen Yang scoffed. "That still doesn't explain why you barged into my chambers unannounced!"

First consort Yalena stepped forward. "We apologized, don't prolong it, Consort Yang. We've come to welcome your Omega, you didn't welcome ours, don't be ungrateful!" Then her gaze went to Xiao Zhan. "Stand, Omega and take off the veil," she ordered.

Queen Yang slammed her palm on the table. "You have no right, Consort!"

Queen Yelena hissed. "As the first queen and mother of the future king, I have the right to do whatever I want with anyone. Know your place Yang, which is below me!"

Xiao Zhan's cold gaze stared at them. He slowly got up on his feet, not wanting to cause any more trouble. He bowed slightly at the royalties.

"That's insulting, Omega. I deserve a proper bow," Queen Yalena spoke.

Queen Yang gasped, now she recalled why she hated all the Queens and Concubines of the King. They were nothing but spoiled brats, thinking they were above everyone just because the king found favor in them. Her lips parted to speak but Xiao Zhan beat her to it.

"Respect is earned and you do not deserve mine," he was anything but a pushover.

Consort Yelena gasped, instantly pointing her index finger at him. "You-"

Once again, Xiao Zhan cut her off. "If you will excuse me, I will like to take my leave," he turned to his mother-in-law and lowed lowly. "I will accompany you to breakfast some other time, mother,"

Consort Yang smiled. "Of course my dear, the atmosphere has been polluted,"

Xiao Zhan nodded and walked out from the chambers, leaving the Queens with their mouths gaping like fishes out of water.

"Your highness,"

He turned his head to the voice and found his omega servant, Jiyang.

Xiao Zhan nodded in acknowledgment while Jiyang led the prince back to his chambers but walking down the long halls of the palace, they came across First Prince Tyler who didn't hesitate to stop them as he grabbed the Omega's wrist, but Xiao Zhan had drawn back his hand almost instantly. The first prince chuckled.

"Forgive me, Omega," he licked his lips as he eyed the Omega over, taking in every bit of his sinful curves. Oh, Prince Tyler was tempted to sin. Now he regretted his decision of rejecting the offer when the king had approached him with it. If he had known, this Omega would have been his.

Xiao Zhan curtsy, deciding to be oblivious to his lustful gaze. "Your highness,"

"Forget the formalities, we are one big family. You can call me Tyler or... Alpha," he smirked cockily. He wasn't nervous by Xiao Zhan's cold gaze, rather he was intrigued and desired to explore more.

"That's not my place, Prince Tyler,"

The first prince cackled, throwing his head back, his dark grey orbs holding glee. "Bold and different, I like it when they are feisty,"

"If there's nothing else, I take my leave," the Omega prince wheeled to leave but a tight grip landed on his wrist had him stopping. He reeled his head with a hiss, trying to draw his hand from the Prince's hold but he gripped it tightly, not wanting to let go.

"That's inappropriate, My prince!" Jiyang gasped, finally speaking up from where he stood a bit far from the royalties.

"Shut up slave, I can do what the hell I want!" he smirked.

Xiao Zhan didn't react as he expected and wanted, the Omega's eyes remained cold, almost inhumane, dead. Instantly, the smirk on his face dropped into disappointment but he didn't let go.

"People intend to get hurt when they touch me,"

Right at his words, the prince cried out as pain shot through him and he immediately released the Omega's wrist.

Prince Tyler gawked at his palm that was blistering, reddish as if he grabbed a hot pan. His eyes widened at the intense pain, shocked and a bit frightened as his gaze went to Xiao Zhan. "I could charge you for treason!" he growled in anger. Never for once did he believe the rumors till now, he had finally bare witness to power. Soon, his angry expression vanished from his face as another thought took over his head and he smirked. "You are much better than I expected, a full package,"

"What's going on?"

A voice they all recognized, as Wang Yibo walked towards their direction, his gaze going from his mate to his elder brother. "What's going on?" He repeated as he finally stood in front of them.

"Oh, I was only welcoming your Omega, he's quite the loveliest" he held his hands behind him, hiding his burnt palm while ignoring the pain.

"And I believe that's over, I will take him along," he offered his arm to the Omega and Xiao Zhan hooked his arm under his and they walked away with Jiyang chasing after them, leaving Prince Tyler standing there, looking almost like a fool as he grinned too widely, his grey eyes sparkling with mischievousness, preying them till they were out from sight.

"""""""""""*"*"**"""""

Wang Yibo instantly let go of Xiao Zhan's hand as soon as they got to their chambers.

"What did you and Tyler talk about , I sense they were more to it than what he said,"

Xiao Zhan turned and walked over to the bed and sat down, making himself comfortable. "It was as he said; welcoming me" his voice had a hint of mockery.

"What happened to his palm?" Wang Yibo eyed the Omega suspiciously. His father was right, there was something suspicious about this Omega, why did he always look so emotionless, he almost didn't resemble a human with those blank eyes. Was he even a human?

"It happens when people touch me,"

Shocked, Wang Yibo immediately looked down at his hands and any part of his body, trying to see and feel any pain or injury but he found none. "I touched you earlier but I didn't get hurt?"

"Perhaps, you are just lucky,"

Wang Yibo got closer. "But we are married, does that mean I can't touch you?" Not that he was planning on touching him but curiosity brought those words out from his lips.

"You will when you start behaving like an Alpha with a will," Xiao Zhan spoke without void, Wang Yibo's mouth fell open while Jiyang who stood at the corner, watching fought back a giggle.

"How dare you judge me, you don't know me!"

Xiao Zhan tilted his head. "I only speak what I see,"

Wang Yibo stared, shocked. "For an Omega that was locked almost his entire life, you are rather willful and blunt. You think you know everyone and everything because you have some special powers that had never been heard of!"

Suddenly, Xiao Zhan lowered his gaze at the outburst of his Alpha, catching Wang Yibo off guard as he realized the Omega was unpredictable. "I apologize Alpha,"

Wang Yibo sighed, seemed like he got the full package. "Jiyang, get Haoxuan," he ordered without turning and the Omega immediately rushed out from the room.

One by one, Wang Yibo released the buttons of his upper coat, quickly discarding it, followed by his sleeves shirt, leaving him in nothing but pants and his boots, revealing his tone stomach. He walked towards the bed and without acknowledging the Omega, he laid down and shut his eyes but his body jerked and his eyes flew open to find Xiao Zhan lying on his hard chest.

"What are you doing?" He almost panicked but Xiao Zhan didn't move from his position. It was the closest he had gotten to anyone, he wanted to know the feeling of skin contact. Earlier when the first prince grabbed his wrist, he felt like burning him to ashes at where he stood, he hated the feeling but when the third prince held his hand, he liked the feeling and now, he wanted more of that feeling.

"You are warm, Alpha" Xiao Zhan murmur. "I like it" he slowly shut his eyes.

***********

What do you guys think of this story?

Please share your thoughts!

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1.1K 22
When Wei Wuxian fall from the cliff, instead of getting summon back to the living world by Mo Xuanyu. He woke up in the distance future....the modern...
537K 26.6K 53
Wei Ying lived his life with his husband, Lan Zhan. Then after they die, Wei Ying is sent back to his youth by a very new god ..... but the god place...
6.2K 547 11
So guys. This is my first Ever writting a Haunted Story. This FF is inspired by an Indian movie "1920 evil returns". In This movie, there is a song...
59.8K 1.3K 8
Wei Ying, "Lan Wangji of Gusu...From the first time I laid eyes on you, everything was red...but to fall in love with a man who wants me dead: how cr...