TejRan Post BB15

By iglupiglu

Its been a month since the show got over and both of them have resumed their regular life. Since bb15 they bo... More

1st fight
Teju tries to manao Kk
Complicated
Beera to the rescue
The Phone Call
First Date
First Date- Part 2
The morning after
Jealous
Jealous 2.0
First trip
First Trip- Part 2
First Trip- Part 3
First trip- Part 4
First Trip- Part 5
Misunderstandings
I Am Not A Gold Digger
Clarification
Breakdown
Being There
First Rain
Alone
Not an Update
Tejus Bday
Support tejran. Not an update.
Tejus bday- Part 2
Tejus Bday- Part 3
Tejus bday- Part 4.
Priotites
Fuck Off
Fucked Up
Me time
Work Meet
Emotional tribute- Not an Update
Intense Photoshoot
Upset- Not an update.
Mesmerised
The Talk
Realisation
Pls vote guys
Game Time
Torture
Arrgghhh
Take Me Now.
Music Video
Taking Care
I Am Fine
Cant Live Without You
Emotional Mess
The Proposal
Drifting Apart
Dil toh bacha hai ji.
Ye Duriyan
Aai
Oh Snap !!
My Love
No No Nooo
Truly Yours
Taken
Tw****r
Dont Know
Broken
Mending whats Broken
Jaan
Fixed
Funtastic Day
Sting
Back to Bae
Interviews
Excitement
Heart Of The Family
Doubts
Desire
Sunnyyyy...!!!
New Day New Excitement
Ignorance Is Not Bliss
Pranked
Fuck No
PROMISES
Anxiety
Hmmmm
BIG BOSS Again???
Doubts
House Arrest
Pushing The Limits
Safe with You
Safe- Maybe not.
Release
Sunnys Ladoo
Fuddus
Humare Fuddus
Sexy Jailor
1440 minutes
Threesome

***@×#;"&

7.7K 529 58
By iglupiglu

Thank you each and everyone of you for 200k reads. This is my first attempt at writing. I dont even read novels. Never read a single one infact. Just that watching Tejran live for 4 months n falling in love with them as ppl made all of us feel that we actually know them. So i gathered the courage to write all this. Want to thank each one of u who have read n voted n messaged. Means a lot.
Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Teju was fast asleep.

Kk woke up early n got ready to leave for the shoot. He was busy getting ready n didnt get time to see his phone first thing in morning.

As kk stepped out of his room he saw omi sitting on the table. Omis hand on his head n he looked really worried.

Kk- Oye kya hua tujhe?

Omi- Bhai did u check ur phone?

Kk- No. I didnt get the time. Chal lets leave soon. Will check it in the car. But hua kya hai?

Omi- Lets talk in car.

They went down n sat in car.

Kk- Ab toh Bata.

Omi- Kal raat ko teju twitter pe thi

Kk- when? But i told her not to.

Kk opened his twitter n saw tons of notifications.
He scrolled more n saw all of tejus teeets n likes. She was on fire. She handled the troll very well. He felt releived that teju didnt get effected by this.

Kk- Omi teju ne toh phaad di sabki. Sherni hai woh meri.

Omi- Karan bhai she saw a lot of things. N some hateful pages n stories on insta as well. See this.

Omi showed him few stories that teja had seen on insta n users had shared. They were brutally against teja n said horrible things against her.

Omi- Bhai this was at 4-5am. Uske baad se teju didnt reply. I m worried.

Kk- Arrey she must have slept. Fir bhi i will call her.

Kk tried calling teju but her phone was off. He got a lil worried but looking at the way she replied on twitter he assumed she was fine.

Omi- Karan bhai i have a bad feeling. Teju is v strong but the things ppl said n shared about her any girl would be hurt. Kitni bhi strong ho aisi cheapness dekh ke koi bhi girl hurt hogi.

Kk- Kya dekh ke omi. I saw all the stories. She handled pretty well.

Omi- I dont think u saw these. I just saw 1 n stopped. But i feel u should know.

Kk took omis phone n saw the images. Tejus face morphed on inappropriate pics n situations. He was fuming red. He could have killed those bastard's right then n there.

Kk- Omi kya teju ne ye dekha hai??

Omi-I think so. Kisine share kiya tha that she saw this. I m trying to verify that.

Kk- Kya hai ye? What has she done to deserve this. She only wished n hoped for everyones well being. Usne kabhi kisika bura nahi chaha.

Omi- I know bhai. Its very upsetting to see this. I m reporting it n will make sure these r taken down immediately.

Kk- Find these fuckers. Do a complaint against them. They should rot in jail.

Omi- Bhai till now only few ppl know about this. If we complain about this then the pics will go viral. It will be very uncomfortable for teju.

Kk was furious. He just wanted to break something. He looked down holding his head. Tapping his leg continuously.

Omi- let me try to handle it. If they dont take the pics down we shall complain.

A lot of their fans online had started reporting these accounts n posts.
One girl even complained to cybercrime regarding this.

Kk n omi reached the shoot site. Kk was very anxious. He knew teju was strong to handle everything. But these things can disturb anyone. He tried calling her a few times but her phone was off.

He wanted to call aunty but was worried as well. What would he tell her. Aunty aapki beti ko phone se durr rakho cos uski kuch logo ne uski pic morph karke horrible situation mein daali hai... How would a mother feel looking at the hate her daughter is receiving. N for what? Just a show that she won. Pppl couldnt get over the fact that she won n was doing so well for herself.
These insecure piece of shitty ppl who have no respect for a woman do these things. Makes one wonder how they sleep at night with their mom n sister in the house.

He was lost in these thoughts.

His reverie was broken as omi shook his shoulder.

Omi- Bhaim shot is ready. Ur makeup is done.

Kk realised he was still sitting in makeup chair while everyone was waiting for him.

He went for his shoot.

Kk- Omi keep calling teju. Jaise hi she answers give me the phone. Shot ke bichmein bhi hua toh bhi give me the phone.

Kks shoot began. It was multi cast shoot for a promo. So lot of other actors were there with him. He tried to put these thoughts behind n started shooting.

In every new take or break he would keep asking omi if teju answered.
Omi always nodded no

Teju woke up around 1pm. She had a slight headache. She got up feeling a lil low. She went down to the kitchen n took a warm cup of water.

She was sitting on her sofa drinking the water. Her mom came was busy with some other outside.
Her mom came inside n saw teju on sofa.

TM-  Teju u should have called me. I would have given u warm water. Chal breakfast is ready.

Teju- Not hungry aai. Maybe later.

TM- Tu thik hai?

Teju- Ya. Just lil headache.

TM- Why? Didnt u sleep well?? Karan toh went early so i thought u slept well. After such a long time u got to sleep so late.

Teju- I was doing something on the phone...

She suddenly remembered everything she read n saw n all of it came back to her. When she wokeup in morning she had forgotten about all that. Now when her mom asked she realised why she has a headache.

TM- kya hua teju? Do u want some medicine? Is it hurting a lot??

Teju- No aai. I will be fine. I will sleep for some more time. Will u wake me up after 2 hrs??

TM- Eat something na. Fir later u will rush for shoot.

Teju- No aai i m not hungry.

Saying this she went up to her room.

She tried to switch on the phone but battery was low.  She put it on charge n went for a bath.
She went n stood in the shower. Those pics n messages were flashing across her. Tears falling from her eyes were merging with the water from the shower.
She felt disgusted n sad. She felt broken yet at the same time she knew she was strong.
There were lot of thoughts on her mind.  Eventually the trolls were getting to her. She was decoding every incident in her mind.
Did sunny propose out of pity? Did he agree cos he is stuck with me ?
M i such a horrible person that ppll say such things about me !!
It was after a long time that she stopped the shower. She put on a bath robe n looked at the mirror. Tears hadn't stopped. She felt miserable.
She was now actually tired of putting on a happy face even when she wasnt.
She wasnt happy.
Not just cos of twitter or kk or work or trolls. She just didnt feel happy.

She stepped out n changed into casual clothes. Her headache got a lil worse now.
She saw her phone on the bed but didnt feel like turning it on. She didnt want to see anything or read anything. She just wanted peace.

She lied on the bed. Took the blanket on her n tried to sleep. She tried a lot but she couldnt. Her tears soon turned to loud sobs. She clenched her blanket n cried her eyes out. She didnt know why she couldnt stop.

She heard her mom knock on the door. She immediately covered herself with blanket so that her mom couldnt see her.

TM- teju get ut beta. Its time for ur shoot.

Teju realised it's been almost 2hrs.

Teju- 2 mins aai. U go. I wil get ready n come.

TM- U come fast i will keep ur lunch ready. U have to eat now.

Teju washed her face with water n quickly grabbed her bag n went down to have lunch. She was trying eye contact with her mom. She knew mom would immediately know she was crying.
She looked down at her lunch plate n ate a bit. Her mom went inside the kitchen to get something.
Teju quickly got up.

Teju- Aai i m getting late. Leaving now.

TM- ARREY wait teju. Finish your meal. I wS getting chaas for u. Wait.

Teju- No mom i m going now. Sorry. Will see u later.

She managed to look away n left.

She sat in her car n drove to the studio. It wS a small shoot for a product. Usually she shoots it at her house for these kind of product collabration but this was held at a studio.

She reached the shoot n went in her vanity. As she entered all her staff was looking at her.

Teju looked at her manager-

Teju- What happened??

Manager- Mam shoot was preponed. We tried calling u a lot but ur phone wS off. Everyone is waiting for u.

Teju - Oh shit. Ummm. Actually my phone is dead. Not working. Its at home. I will quickly get ready. Pls inform them i will be there in 30mins

Teju started getting ready n her manager informed the unit n cree that she would be there in 30mins.

She entered the set n immediately started her shot. Within 1hr almost all her work was done.
Just 1 last dress change n she was done.

She was walking to her vanity to change.
Lot of paps gathered around her. Usually she is used to them n always talks to them n very sweet to them.
But today she was uncomfortable. She didnt know why.

Paps- Hi mam. Aap kaise ho? Kabtak aapki shoot hai?

Teju just looked down n walked. She was uncomfortable with the questions. She just wanted to be alone .
She rushed inside her van. She sat on the couch n let out a sigh.

She took 2 mins before changing.
Her next outfit had a short dress n she looked hot in it.

She stepped out of the vanity n again paps started talking to her n following her

Paps- Mam aap mast lag rahe ho. Aaj karan bhai ke saath date hai kya?
She didnt reply.

Just then teju realised she had not called him or msgd him n he would be pissed. She just totally forgot.

She decided to call him post her shoot.

She finished her shot n walked towards the vanity.
Paps- mam aap ekdum hot lag rahe ho. Kaunsi shoot thi mam...??

Teju stopped for a second. Tears in her eyes. She tried to control them n ran inside her van.
She changed into her clothes n asked her staff to leave her alone for a while.

As they left she was crying alone. She didnt know the exact reason. Lot of things were piled up inside her.
Just then the vanity door opened.
She heard the door n quickly wiped her tears.
She was pulled by her hand..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 9.3K 46
Kismat ka khel !! Lovers - strangers - Lovers ??
25.9K 2K 24
What happens when the "Troublemaking Playboy" Karan Kundrra and "ITV's Sweetheart" Tejasswi Prakash find themselves where they never expected to be? ...
184K 6.6K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside 😉 Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...
446K 29.3K 80
There's no bigg boss. They met normally and just proceeded with their story.