Happy Ending

By -RyleeEzrael-

Lan Xichen found a strange book in the Forbidden Library. There were no problems until a week later. More

Ch. one (Edited ver.)
Ch. two (Edited ver.)
Ch. two.two (Edited ver.)
Ch. three (Edited ver.)
Ch. four (Edited ver.)
Ch. five (Edited ver.)
Ch. six (Edited ver.)
Ch. eight (Edited ver.)
ch. nine
ch. ten
final ch.

Ch. seven

9.4K 396 37
By -RyleeEzrael-

"Sect Leader Lan! Sect Leader Nie is here!"

"I'll go and meet him. You stay here and finish the array." Lan Xichen said and left.

Mo Xuanyu continued to draw the array. The Juniors was only in the corner, watching everything. 

Minutes later, Lan Xichen came back with Wen Ning, who still had the chains on his neck, wrists, and ankles. He bowed nervously to everyone.

"Huaisang, thank you for your help." Lan Xichen thanked. Nie Huaisang waved his fan and said,

"That is what all i can do, Er-ge. For my brother and best friend."

Lan Xichen smiled and turned to the two.

Mo Xuanyu stood up and put his hands on his hips. "The array is done. Now, this is more dangerous than the Sacrifice Ritual. If not enough Pure Energy, we will be needing than just a person."

"Understood."

Mo Xuanyu turned to Wen Ning. "Ghost General, we will need your help for this one."

"Master's body was brought to the blood pool by the spirits in Burial Mounds. The spirits who dragged Master's body there are the victims of the Wen Sect and in Jin Sect. They are keeping Master's body in intact."

Mo Xuanyu nodded.

"I think Lan er Gongzi and Sect Leader Jiang can go."

Lan Wangji stood up and grabbed Bichen.

"Ghost General, you can lead them the way."

Wen Ning nodded and exited the room. Jiang Wanyin and Lan Wangji followed behind.

Mo Xuanyu sat down and took the book to read other informations they got.

'After the Ritual, resentment will vanished away?... What? During the Ritual, resentment inside the person's body will fight the pure energy and will vanish slowly.'

"This is kind of a good news."

Lan Xichen turned to him. "What do you mean, Mo Gongzi?"

"The Array will get rid of resentment energy inside the person's body."

"Really?!" Lan Jingyi exclaimed.

"Mhm! Wah.. How did Wei Wuxian make this? A genius indeed."

.........

The two endured the heavy atmosphere in the Burial Mounds. Wen Ning finally arrived at the familiar place and stopped.

He look around before he continue to walk towards the cave.

"The Blood Pool is there, behind this walls."

They went near it and they can see a figure floating. Lan Wangji's hands shook, seeing the person he needs to see again.

"Wei ying!"

.........

Mo Xuanyu was getting bored. He knew he should've draw the array when they leave with Wen Ning.

"So boring-"

Lan Xichen smiled. "Mo Gongzi, do you perhaps play an instrument?"

"Well, yes. A Dizi, actually. Used to play it until i turned 18. Madam Mo just suddenly barged in with her son and took my dizi. Just a few hours, i heard that she had burned it."

Lan Xichen was quiet concerned on how can Mo Xuanyu can told him this, like it was just a normal topic.

"Do you want to have a Dizi now?"

"To be honest, i do want one.."

"Then, Mo Gongzi, as a thank you, i would like you to pick the dizi you want."

"Ah? No no it's fine, Sect Leader Lan!"

"I insist, we won't be able to do this if it weren't for you, Mo Gongzi."

Mo Xuanyu smiled. "Alright then!"

.........

After a few hours, the three arrived back with Wei Ying' body in Lan Wangji's arms.

Mo Xuanyu felt emotional seeing Wei Ying.

"Lay him in the middle.. Carefully."

Lan Wangji followed and stood up after fixing. He sat in the other side while Mo Xuanyu sat in front of him.

"Is everyone ready?"

They all nodded and closed the door. Mo Xuanyu exhaled and brought the dizi to his mouth. He started playing while looking at the book as he concentrated. Lan Wangji followed the notes with his Guqin.

The array slowly glow, but it was weak. Mo Xuanyu frowned and closed his eyes, playing louder with Lan Wangji.

Lan Xichen frowned and took out his Xiao. He started to followed the rhythm.

Lan Yuan wanted to help. He looked at Lan Xichen who softly shook his head 'not yet'. The teenager stared worriedly at them.

The sounds got louder and the array glows brighter.

Then, the light covered the entire room.

.........

When they woke up, they found out the light drained their energy.

They went to check on Wei Ying' body, who was still unconscious.

Lan Qiren checked Wei Ying' meridians and pulse. He sighed in relief. He didn't felt any resentment. He also didn't felt any spiritual but he did felt a weak beat.

"Rush him to the healers!"

Lan Wangji carried Wei Ying out once again, and everyone followed.

.........

"Master Wei will not wake up in days. His heart beat is weak. He also needs lot of rest. Master Wei needs to eat since he is underweight. Please call me if something happen." the healer bowed exited the room.

Lan Wangji stared at Wei Ying, like he would disappeared if he will not.

'Stay strong Wei Ying!'

Wei Ying only remembered darkness. After he jumped to save the world from himself.

("yeeted" would be disrespectful to be written here with this kind situation. Sorry everyone.)

But, sometime, he felt being pulled out by that darkness.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a roof and a white ribbon, fluttering because of the wind.

"Wei Ying!"

That would be all for now everyone! Sorry for not updating!

My mental health is kind of mess up right now, like really mess up. I kind of broke down and cried during class TvT

Anyway, how is this chapter?

Make sure to comment on what you think of it! Please leave a vote for the appreciation and follow me for new stories!

안 녕!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 4.6K 22
What happen if something suddenly happen at NeverNight? What if time suddenly stop? What if the sword stop half way above Jiang Yanli heart before i...
12.7K 727 9
This is a short story . Wei wuxian and Lan wangji who were lovers got seperated after wei wuxian got into trouble . Will they reunite? It's an Mpreg...
38.5K 1.6K 21
What if Lan Wangji suffered in Wei Wuxian's stead?
30.5K 1.7K 19
some people from major sects found themselves in the past, they prepared themselves to change what they regret ,they prepared everything to save thei...