Weekly activities

By Paranormal

Hello everyone The Paranormal team presents you with another interesting way of engaging with us and each ot... More

Start of the summer activity!

part 1 (Q&A)

218 16 3
By Paranormal

Hello lovely souls!
We're presenting you all a new way of engaging with us and each other through some fun questions and games as the title says
Rest you'll know as the chapters will proceed further.

✵✯★❁★✯✵

    So, a few months ago, we asked you all to ask us any questions you would like us to answer and we really enjoyed answering them.

Note - we won't be revealing the usernames of the team for safety purposes.

So let's start!
Here's what the team say!!!

NunaHovy asked :
1. 'Which are the favourite horror stories of the team?"

Melody
So personally I'm more of a listener when it comes to horror so mostly stories related to myths and legends. i love to read stories with a strong plot and spacially which includes other genres one of my favorite book is IT.

Sharmila
I don't read that much horror stories, more watching videos. I don't really have a favourite horror stories.

Khadija
"I haven't picked up any horror novels recently but I do like Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer. You get this fear-of-the-unknown feeling as you read about the strange creatures in the lush Area X and how the main character descends into ""madness"" or one might say ""enlightenment"". There's more to it than that. The Nevermore trilogy by Kelly Creagh is also great and features characters from Edgar Allan Poe's works. It's more of gothic-lit but it includes horror as well.

MK
" For now, and personally it's Serial by B.L Gielen. F

Aakrati
rankestein - this remains my favorite always.

Jess
My love for horror lies in movies and games, not too much in books, unfortunately.

Tallulah
One of my favourite stories on the platform is definitely Unbinding the Demon by Datura Moon. It's exceptionally well-written if you like more mature themes. While I don't mind horror stories I prefer the werewolf style paranormal. Can I admit that I really do love the cliche stuff. All the alpha males and moon goddesses!

Meher
It has to be The Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe.

🌺🌺🌺

2. "What scares you all?"

Melody
All the creepy crawlies lol.

Sharmila
Zombies

Khadija
Jinns.

MK
Uh, ghosts, I guess. Lol.

Aakrati
Snakes!

Jess
Bugs!!

Tallulah
I don't like jump scares or people being chased or crept up on.

Meher
Loneliness :(

🌺🌺🌺

3."What do you think about the underrated paranormal writters?
How can we help them?"

Melody
In my opinion all depends on the quality of the story and how attantion catching it is. in general when you're new at somthing you need to give things time because in starting everything is slow.
for your second part I'll suggest try to suggest them to take part in contests so they can Get the deserving spotlight, vote for their stories and leave encouraging and suggestive comments, add them to your Reading lists etc.

Sharmila
I would tell them to read a lot of paranormal stories, and continue writing to improve their stories.

Khadija
I would encourage them to never give up on writing and keep improving their writing skills. Where there is passion, there's success. Even if there are only a handful of readers, the fact that they manage to write a story and have the courage to share it to the world is victory.  A great way to get writing buddies is by reading other stories and promoting the authors. In return, most of them will do the same for you and that way, you earn yourself some very supportive readers. We can help the underrated paranormal writers by reading, commenting and voting for their stories and giving them the encouragement they certainly deserve. You never know, you could make someone's day!

MK
Uh, I don't really know lots of underrated paranormal writers, but generally speaking, when it comes to underrated authors of any genre, I think they should keep doing what they do best: writing, with hopes that one day, their works will reach as many people as possible.

Aakriti
I'll just encourage them to keep going. Things take time, especially when it comes to books. Keep going and they'll reach there.

Jess
Unfortunately, there will always be underrated writers. On the bright side, it means that the fan base that they have now is as loyal as can be. To help get yourself out there more, the best advice I can give is advertisement! It never hurts to make a social media as your author name and promote your stories as much as you can!

Tallulah
Actively encourage them to keep writing. Ever writer improves with each new story they write. Many are just cutting teeth to begin with. Practice really does make perfect.

Meher
The first and foremost would be to support the writers around us by reading, voting, and sharing their books. If you have a good following, inspire them to read more from underrated writers rather than the well sought ones. Baby steps go a long way.

🌺🌺🌺

4."Which cliches  you can find in some paranormal stories?"

Melody
Dumb ghosts first thing and absolutely avarage plot to top it all of less discription of things which need discription and badly written Stories.

Sharmila
On Wattpad, there are lot of clichés on paranormal stories haha, but they work pretty well, people are reading these stories of a werewolf who have found a human mate or a vampire mate. Or the vampire found a human mate.

Khadija
"Werewolf mate stories which often include a scene where the main character gets kidnapped and has a nasty case of Stockholm syndrome, vampire stories set in high school and follow the same ""high schooler falls for an ancient vampire"" trope (why the heck would a vampire want to relive high school life for centuries without a justifiable and practical reason? I would imagine they would be very bored!) and obsessive stalker stories with a happy ending for said stalker (please stop romanticizing stalking!).   "

MK
Uh, I generally find most werewolf stories cliché packed. No offense to those who write and read that genre.

Aakriti
For me, it's werewolf stories! Those broken, sad mate and suddenly a alpha mate comes in the picture. Yeah, those stories xD.

Jess
There's always a super clueless character that you just wonder how they've made it this far haha!

Tallulah
Werewolf stories for sure. All 'mate', 'mine' and alpha males. Sorry but I do love them. I'm not keen on stories where the female lead is shown as weak and wanting, however. I do prefer them to be as strong as the males.

Meher
Ghosts haunting a place because of an unfufilled wish, abandoned houses.

🌺🌺🌺

5.What is more spooky, a corpse, a maniac or a vengeful spirit?

Melody
I'll say a maniac because a corpse won't do you any harm and even spirits are understanding how you'll explain to a psychopath that you are innocent they'll still do you harm xD.

Sharmila
A vengeful spirit. Because revenge is pretty a powerful thing.

Khadija
Vengeful spirit because you would need to know how to either appease it or get rid of it otherwise you're doomed.

MK
A vengeful spirit. You might be able to physically handle the corpse and maniac, but a spirit? That's another level of nightmare.

Aakriti
A Vengeful spirit.

Jess
A maniac. They'll stop at nothing with no fear.

Tallulah
A spirit. You can't see them. I can't handle jump scare situations.

Meher
For me, it would be a Corpse. Considering the fact that the corpse is capable of turning into either of the remaining two, or maintain its form and still creep you out. Being in the same room with a corpse is enough to remind you of everything that could do sideways with it.
Number one being it sitting up.

🌺🌺🌺

6. @_oneirataxxia_ asked:
"What other subgenres of horror do you all love?"

Melody
horror-Romance, horror-fantasy, SciFi-horror, horror-comedy, body-horror (if you're unaware of what it is you can watch the movie bite).

Sharmila
SciFi-Horror

Khadija
Sci-Fi Horror, Gothic Fiction and Fantasy Horror.

MK
I don't know if this counts as a subgenre, but I absolutely love Horror-Comedy. That is just like double the fun and excitement for me. :)

Aakriti
Horror-comedy, that's my top go to subgenre. Horror-fantasy next.

Jess
Horror - Romance :) I'm a sucker for love.

Tallulah
Vampires. There's just something so ridiculously cool about them.

Meher
I personally enjoy Gothic Fiction, Mythological Horror, and Urban Legends! The supernatural around us is what is the spookiest!

🌺🌺🌺

7. "Have ya'll ever spoke with a vampire? or are one I have some questions on personal opinions/perspectives on Indigos, lightworkers, star seeds, earth angels and mixed versions of aota. Do they get more of a boost from our energy that non-indigo or indigo hybrids? Does our vibrational frequency bother them more or not at all? Have they ever had their reiki healed by an indigo? If yes, what did it feel like?"

Melody
Nope really but hopefully one day i might!
I'm not an expert with vamps but Google is for sure you should definitely ask it lol.

Khadija
I haven't encountered any vampires otherwise I would be terrified if I did...if not a little fascinated.

Jess
I wish I could meet one!

Tallulah
I've never had the good fortune of speaking with a vampire. I'd love the opportunity though so if you come across one please let me know.

🌺🌺🌺

So that's all for this part folks.

So we ask you again
Feel free to drop your questions any questions are fine until they're not personal. After all we too love to see your interesting questions.

Peace!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 266 18
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐ซ!" ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—† ๐—’๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐— ๐–พ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ and y/n. "๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ?" Tara asked as she cried. " ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ...
2.3K 103 39
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...
12.7K 264 38
The life of a mortician changes forever after he tries to have his way with a beautiful woman's dead body. And soon he discovers that the only person...
207K 3.7K 9
๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...