A Week In November // dreamno...

By MagentaBed

It was supposed to be a joke. No Nut November was just a stupid challenge that idiotic people took too seriou... More

- authors note -
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-06-
-07-
-08-
-09-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
- final notes -

- bonus chapter 01 -

7.2K 143 368
By MagentaBed

Orlando, Florida

December 4th - 11:46pm

The past few days to Dream had felt like complete bliss. It felt like a warm summer night, spent under stars, full of laughter and love. It was weird that all he really needed was a pair of warm arms, chastised kisses, and a mop of fluffy brunette hair to do that to him.

Oh, and that night of fucking.

Yeah, he really needed that one.

The past few days had left the blonde rather.. exhausted. Him and George had been sight-seeing all over Florida, considering George hadn't done much before, and he only had a week or so left on his trip.

And the sight-seeing was especially tiring with all the flirting and seducing the two were doing, a habit the pair couldn't quite shake from their time in November.

The pair had just settled in for the night. Dream had made himself quite comfy on his bed, wrapped in his white duvet, while his ceiling fan whirred away. His laptop sat on his knees, fingers typing away as he edited something for his youtube channel.

George was settled in next to him, the cold room meant that he was tucked in to Dream's side just a little bit closer, basking in his company and body warmth. He, too, was scrolling on his phone. No words passed between them, but to them, their presence was enough.

The room was filled with the clacking of the keyboard, and short exhales of breaths. It felt like peace, and warmth. It could only be described as calm, a new norm between the two that settled their souls from their chaotic mess.

And then, George broke the silence.

A heavy sigh left the brunette's lips, catching Dream's attention instantly.

George gently slammed his phone into the mattress, looking up to the ceiling with a huff.

"I'm bored.." George droned, turning to look at Dream with a cute little pout.

"Mm.." Dream hummed, he could also agree that playing around on his laptop was a little boring as well. He had been distracted at first, but then his fingers had begun to get sore, and even he wanted to do something. "What do you wanna do?"

George hadn't even given the blonde a moment to think before a devious grin spread across his lips. "Let's play a game."

"A game?" Dream pondered, retching his brain for an idea, "I think we have Scrabble or something laying around somewhere, or like Clue.."

But George cut him off, "No, like a good game."

"I've never been more offended in my life, Georgie." Dream muttered in faux offense, face taut and holding his heart like the brunette had wounded him.

George snorted, shaking his head in amusement. "I'm serious," he whined. Gently smacking Dream on the arm. All of sudden the blonde felt a much tighter grip on his arm. He looked up into the brunette's eyes, only to see them turn dark. "Let's play a game."

The shivers down his spine were almost instantaneous. Dream almost didn't like that tone. He gulped, "What did you have in mind?"

"Do you trust me?" George whispered, staring intently into his lover's eyes.

Dream didn't have to think twice. "Yes."

George smiled, "Good."

Just as quick as George sprung up with this idea, he quickly hopped off the bed and disappeared down the hall. Dream watched him go with furrowed brows, before quickly shutting his laptop and reaching over to place it on his desk.

Sitting back on his bed, Dream could only wonder what George had in mind. The smirk he gave him could on be described as fucking malicious, and Dream felt his stomach drop at the thought.

After what felt like an eternity, but was merely a few seconds of the night, George returned through the doorway, slyly holding something behind his back.

"Wha-"

But George cut him off, "You'll have to be quiet for me, okay?" He told him, with a pleading look in his brown doe eyes.

All the blonde could do was nod. George smirked, walking over to the bedside table before putting something discreetly on top.

Crawling over him, he traced his hands softly up the blonde's arms, guiding them above his head, and pulling them above the bed head.

"I'll explain this once, and only once, okay?" George told him, voice low and filled with an undeniable hunger. Dream watched as the brunette pulled a thick black fabric out, tying it around his wrists, weaving it around and tying it tightly with a knot. He hated how turned on he was by the action alone. "I have a few.. things, in my box." Dream's eye subconsciously flicked over to the box George bought with him, the one he had placed on the bedside table and was hidden away with a lid.

"I'm going to gently swipe them across your chest," George said, careful to trace a finger across the taller's toned chest, around his well-defined pecs and dauntingly around his nipples. Dream watched with an eager eye, heart a stuttering mess beneath the brunette's touch. "And your goal is to guess what it is." He explained simply.

Dream let out a shaky breath, he hadn't even realized he had been holding. It seemed simple enough, he could play this game. "Is that it?"

"Mhm.. but, every time you guess something wrong," George added, teeth sinking maliciously into the flesh off his soft lips "You have to strip."

"Strip?" Dream knew there was something. He looked up to the brunette in slight panic, and George mwelled at the rise he got out of him.

"That's what I said, didn't I?" He grinned.

"What happens if I guess it right?" Dream countered,

George thought for a moment, before a sly smirk ghosted across his lips. "Then, I'll strip."

It almost didn't feel like a fair deal to the blonde, considering he was only wearing sweats, and there was only two thin layers of fabric protecting him. But nonetheless, Dream mindlessly agreed.

The last thing the blonde saw was George's grinning face before the world around him went black.

Tightly securing a blindfold across his eyes, George watched as Dream's gorgeous, green eye's disappeared behind the fabric. He tied it behind his head, sure to leave a light graze of his touch across the blonde's cheek as he pulled away.

"Are you ready?"

Dream swallowed, "Yeah."

George grinned, reaching across the bed to the nightstand, before pulling out his first item. Straddling Dream's waist, George gently pulled out the first object, before quickly bringing it down to swipe across the skin of his chest.

Dream flinched at the contact, gasping out - "fuck." under his breath. George grinned.

The blonde immediately felt a pinch of pain, a pinch of pain that quickly subdued to dull cold prick. He undeniably felt the chill, intently focused on it.

"Any guesses?" George prompted.

Dream had one. "S-shit, is that ice?"

George grinned, "Correct." He spoke, immediately bringing the ice block off his skin. Dream sighed, and then felt the seemingly searing hot kick of George's tongue, licking up the residue the ice left on his skin.

George licked his lips, "Sweet."

Dream's cock twitched in his pants.

"Guess that means I strip." George said.

Dream felt George pull away from him, pull his shirt over his head and discard it somewhere on the floor. Dream could only imagine his slim waist, imagine his hands gripping around them.

"Mm.. I think we can move on now.." George suggested, and then, yet again, Dream heard the older boy take something out of his box.

"Ready?" Dream hummed agreement.

Very faintly, Dream felt a soft stroke against the skin of his stomach, making him shiver despite the undeniable heat he was feeling. He tried to calm his sporadic breathing, tried to calm his nerves to play along with this game.

"I-I don't know.." He breathed.

"You don't?" George enticed.

Dream tried to think, it felt soft, it felt like when he ran his fingers through George's soft locks, but unless George was rubbing up against him like a weird cat, it couldn't be that.

Dream's head was too foggy to understand what sensation he was feeling across his bare chest, and with any chance he started focusing on the object, he would painstakingly feel how close George would pull it to his sensitive spots.

"I-I don't know!" He exclaimed in slight frustration.

Dream could hear the sadistic grin as George spoke, "Well, you have to give me some type of answer."

His mind was too caught up, and his chest "I don't know! Like.. a tissue?" It sounded stupid, when he said it aloud, but that's all his horned up mind was thinking of in that moment.

"A tissue?" George echoed, no tone to his smooth voice.

"I don't know." He muttered, in defeat.

"Incorrect." Dream's heart dropped. "You know what that means.."

Slowly, George hooked his fingers under the waistband of Dream's sweats. Dream's breath hitched, as he felt George slowly but surely bring them down. The brunette was careful to also pull his boxers down with them, only leaving them barely covering him, and exposing the v-lines of his abdomen.

The blonde shivered in the cold room, feeling far too vulnerable. George tossed the clothing away quickly. Although the Dream trusted the brunette to no extent, he couldn't help but feel nervous. The blonde had a slight tinge, that George was undeniably loving this.

"I have a feeling you're enjoying this too much.." Dream whispered aloud, chest gently rising up and down while his heart stuttered sporadically under his skin.

"Maybe." George snickered, "Do you want me to keep going?"

"Please."

George smirked, "Okay, but you'll have to be careful Dreamy, the next one might cost you too much."

Dream's stomach plummeted. Might cost him his final layer of protection.

Gently, George layered the object against the blonde's skin again. Slowly tracing soft circles on his chest.

He'd be damned if he could guess what this stupid fucking object was. Dream cursed under his breath silently. He couldn't pinpoint the feeling, it was soft but so were a lot of things.

Dream wanted to guess it correctly, solely because of his competitive nature but there was also something in him that told him he wanted to lose, and lose that last layer of protection.

He didn't know if want to.

What would this lead to if he guessed it wrong?

That's what led him to answering.

"Is it.. I don't know- fur?"

"Oh, Dream.." George snickered.

Dream felt his dick twitch, heart pound against his rib cage, as he bit down hard on the flesh of his lip anticipating for the next answer.

"Incorrect."

George maliciously hooked his finger just below the seams, slowly pulling the final layer of the blonde's boxer off. George pulled his boxers off completely, disposing them on the floor, leaving the taller completely bare, spread out across the bed.

Dream didn't want to dwell on the vulnerability he was feeling at this very moment, he wanted this to finish. The way the game was going to finish, however, still undetermined.

"C-can we m-move on?" Dream asked timidly.

"Yeah.. we definitely can." George smirked."I think you can guess the next one, Dreamy." He enticed.

Dream bit his lip, tugging hard on his wrist restraints.

He felt George shuffle on the bed, positioning himself over the blonde.

"Ready?" George asked, the taller man humming in response.

Suddenly, Dream felt George lick a strip straight down the middle of his chest. The blonde jerked, squirmed beneath the sensation of George above him. He felt the slick feeling of his spit coat a line down his abdomen, trail down in chastised kisses, towards the area he wanted it most.

"Think you can guess what it is this time?" George prompted, before continuing his spiral.

But Dream was fucking enjoying it too much. "I don't think I want to." The blonde answered truthfully, afraid that the blissful feeling would disappear far too quickly.

George licked his way across Dream's defined pecs, licked towards his sensitive nipples, but careful to purposefully avoid them and ghost any sort of satisfaction.

George smirked, "Why don't I help you out then?" He grinned maliciously.

Before Dream could ponder, his back arched absentmindedly, as he felt George's hand grasp around the base of his cock. Dream gasped at the sudden contact, but was soon brought to a shuddering mess as George took slow, long drags against his skin, before leaning down to envelop his length in full.

"Oh.. f-fuck.." Dream gasped, pulling harder on his restraints around his wrists, he wished they weren't there, wished they were gone so he could run his hands through soft locks, and push the brunettes mouth down further til he couldn't fit anymore of his dick in his mouth.

George licked a strip under the bottom length of his cock, before swallowing his lips around the head, sucking harder and harder.

His tongue swirls around his head, bobbing his head up and down with a glossy look to his lidded eyes, tears swelling in his brown eyes.

The blonde felt a shiver through his entire body, felt the tingle reach his cock as his climax grew so fucking close. The brunette drove him crazy, and the filthy moans that fell from his lips showed just how intense it was.

Before he could usher any more words, before he could grow and closer to his climax, George spoke up.

"Baby, I'm gonna need an answer, before I give you what you want.." The shorter trailed, movements stopped in a cruel show of his malicious intentions.

Dream felt his stomach drop, felt just how fucking close he was to the edge. He'd beg for anything George offered him, he'd offer up anything the brunette would ask for, to feel the euphoric feeling that only the brunette could offer him.

"It's you, I've always known it's you." He breathed out finally.

"Correct." George grinned, before finally returning his lips back down to Dream's cock.

Dream's head was a goddamn haze. All he could fucking think of was George and the feeling of his soft lips against his skin. He felt his dick twitch, felt the friction and heat, and the bottoming of his stomach as he felt himself reach closer and closer to his climax.

"S-shit, George. I'm gonna fucking cu-" He groaned out in a warning, but all the shorter man did was suck harder, hands gripping onto the flesh of his thigh to anchor himself deeper.

The taller felt his stomach drop, a loud groan tearing from his throat, as his climax rippled through his body, felt his dick pulse in the brunette's mouth, cum hitting the back of his throat, faster than the other could swallow.

George swallowed every last fucking drop. And did a courtesy clean with his tongue around his dick too. "Such a goodboy."

George quickly untied the restraints around Dream's wrist after that, as well as taking the blindfold off to place back in his box.

"Fuck me, you're so good with your tongue." Dream confessed shamelessly. The older boy grinned softly, before quickly bringing his mouth to the blonde's for a soft kiss.

Dream could fucking taste himself against George's lips. The thought alone made him hard all over again.

"Do you-" The blonde started as he pulled away.

"Another time." George interjected, before cuddling himself into Dream's side.

Dream let the brunette nuzzle his way into his side. George taking his arm to bring around his side. The older boy looked at the marks left on his wrists.

"I'll tie them a little softer next time." He said.

Dream snorted, "Next time I think it will be my turn."

*

*

*

AND WITH THAT, GOODBYE NOVEMBER 2022 !! sorry for the disappearance, i feel like im an outdoor cat that kinda comes and goes as they please, and then one day i just never come back and you assume im dead lol. but alas im alive, and i have so many exciting things planned !!

first of all, my sincerest apologies for just not being active, but ive missed you all very deeply, and im so happy to be back !! second of all, i plan to finish (finally), writing those last chapters of 'prolonged release' - the sequel/karlnap version of this story, and finally giving that an end. but ALSOO finally reviving 'shattered innocence' that was published too soon, and never made a comeback !! also, 'barriers'? maybe, i think it needs a soft reboot lol

ON ANOTHER NOTE - plz plz plz give me some ideas in the comments to write about next <3 im looking for ideas/possible kinks to write about, so if you have something you'd like to see my take on, drop it in the comments !! <3

i would just like to give a massive thank you to all the support on this book, and tell you, once again, because i feel like i don't say it enough, i love you all.

p.s. sorry for the longest a/n of all time.

p.p.s. you should follow me so you can get more updates about my future stories/fics, (check my bio for linktree)

p.p.p.s i am in love with youse <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 16.2K 25
𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 agreed to date for 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨, oblivious as to how that would change the way they perceived each oth...
16.7K 611 23
George, a high school student content in his routine of going to school then roller skating for hours on end, is in for a shock when a new kid is hir...
614K 23K 29
george gets pressured to go to a party. where he meets clay, his brothers best friend. george gets sucked into a game of truth or dare where someone...
89K 3.6K 25
George suffers from epilepsy which causes him to be bullied for that at school. After being humiliated in front of the whole school for being gay, th...