The Tyrant's Beloved Empress

By debbyhell19

It is said that the Northern Warlord is temperamental and violent. The people who died in his hands were too... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135

Chapter 127

274 8 2
By debbyhell19

In the city of Fuliang, as Huairuyu said, there are statues of the first kings enshrined. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com The dress of the people in the city is more refined and more gorgeous than the people in the cities passing by, but they still follow the style of Yuze, which is very bold and unrestrained.

Daye’s team followed Yuze’s team and was led into the inner city of Fuliang—the capital city of Fuliang was divided into an inner city and an outer city. The inner city is inhabited by royal palaces and nobles, while the outer city is inhabited by ordinary people.

An Changqing and Xiao Zhige were regarded as distinguished guests and welcomed them into the palace. The banquet to catch the wind was prepared in advance, and Huai Ruyu accompanied a group of Yuze officials. After they were full of food and drink, Huai Ruyu sent people to take them to the palace garden to rest.

Before leaving, Huai Ruyu wanted to say many times and stopped. After looking at An Changqing for a long time, he finally said: "I and Adi are the only two left in the Yuze royal family. If you are willing to recognize your ancestors and return to your ancestors, I will be in these two days. I ordered the maid to prepare the royal ceremony. One is to make up for you for the ancestors, and the other is that if you really make you the crown prince in the future, it will be a logical matter. When the South China Sea affairs are over, the old lady and Miss An can be picked up and the names will be changed. "

"It doesn't have to be so troublesome." An Changqing said: "The predecessor has passed away. Our descendants had no position to care about what happened in the past. But since the envoy did not want to return to Yuze until he died, then we, as juniors, should also respect him. My mother and my sister also think so. As for the crown prince, don’t worry. If the South China Sea trip returns safely, you only need to call Yuze a minister to Da Ye, and you don’t have to do the rest."

Since he said that, Huai Ruyu stopped mentioning the matter, saying: "Yes. Anyway, everything is up to you. I have people arrange them in the Bieyuan Garden. If you are not used to living, just ask the manager of the Bieyuan Garden. Say, you’re welcome. I’ve been away from the country for a period of time, and I have accumulated a lot of things to deal with. The trip to the South China Sea must be arranged as well as possible before I can set off. For the time being, I will go out to sea at the end of August. During this period, you can play in Fuliang. In addition, some of the manuscript notes left by the king and his grandfather are stored in the palace secret library. If you are interested, you can also check it out."

An Changqing responded and was led to the Bieyuan by the maid.

The Bieyuan Garden has been cleaned (dry gan). Although the outside is still in the (强qiang) rainy style, the inside has been thoughtfully rearranged in accordance with the habits of Daye. Wang Yu commanded the manpower he brought, and quickly placed all the luggage in the cage.

An Changqing and Xiao Zhige were sitting on a bamboo (chuang) drinking tea. Looking out from the windows on the second floor, one could see the palaces within the high walls of the palace not far away. Huaishuan was originally from Daye, but after arriving in Yuze, he brought many habits of Daye with him. For example, the red walls and green tiles of the pavilions in the palace. However, due to the very different climate between Yuze and Daye, Linhai is hot and humid. Therefore, these palaces have made many changes according to local conditions, and on top of the simplicity and solemnity of Daye, there is a unique exotic atmosphere.

Coupled with the subordinates who traveled through it, it was very pleasing to the eye. If it weren't for the tomb of the mackerel hanging over the head, it would be nice to live on the floating beam for a while.

"No wonder Yuze wears so little from top to bottom." An Changqing tugged at the collar. He was wearing an extremely thin silk shirt, but the wind blowing from Yuze was hot. , The long gown wraps the person from head to toe, and Bing Jianchu is in front of him, and the waiter is still playing with a fan behind him. It is still very hot.

Unlike the Yuze people, both men and women (exposed) their arms and legs. Although they felt indecent at first, after staying in Yuze for a few days, they felt that it must be so, otherwise ordinary people who can't wear silk In the summer, I have to cover the heat in a thick cloth.

Xiao Zhige looked at the clothes worn by the attendant Yuze. The top was a vest-like shirt, the bottom was a pair of pants, the trouser legs were tied, and the feet were wore rattan shoes. Regardless of men and women, the neck, wrists and ankles that came out of the naked (shown) are all decorated with Yan (color) Xian (yan yan). It is said that the Yuze nobles are distinguished by the materials of their accessories, and ordinary people wear linen, cloth, iron, and silver. Nobles can bring gold, jade, gems, ivory, etc.

"I saw this kind of clothes in the box in the room just now. Would you like to try it?" Xiao Zhige patrolled his body, imagining the appearance of An Changqing in that suit. An Changqing's skin is transparent (Milk Nai) and white (color). Whether it is gold jewelry or jade, he will look very beautiful when wearing it.

When he said this, An Changqing was very moved, but he was a little embarrassed that he had never worn such naked (exposed) clothes in public. Xiao Zhige saw it, so he raised his hand and summoned Wang Yu to come over and instructed: "The weather in Yuze is hot, and we go to the countryside to follow the customs. Go and fetch the clothes you prepared for the prince, and then find some ordinary clothes from Yuze, called outsiders. The officers and attendants are all replaced, so that they all pay attention and don't get heatstroke."

Wang Yu wiped the sweat from his forehead, happily said, and hurriedly gave orders. In these days of Yuze, it was not only the two masters who were uncomfortable, but they were also very uncomfortable. It's just that the master didn't speak, they didn't dare to change Yuze's clothes rashly, so they could only carry it like this. Now with Xiao Zhige's orders, they can relax a little bit.

After a while, Wang Yu came over with his clothes. There were two sets in total, An Changqing was white (color) woven gold, and Xiao Zhige was black (color) woven gold. The regulations for both sets of clothes are prepared in accordance with the rank of the princes. An Changqing put it on under the wait of her servants, and put on the very gorgeous and complicated gold ornaments, and then walked out of the interior a little nervously.

Outside, Xiao Zhige had already changed. He moved quickly and was impatient to wear those complicated and gorgeous accessories. He only wore an ivory bracelet that symbolized his status on his wrist. Although there is no jewelry embellishment, but the very simple black (color) vest and trousers make him wear a wild (sexual xing). The (exposed) arm muscles (flesh rou) are strong and smooth, and the skin (color) is dark, with a kind of manliness that is different from weak scholars.

An Changqing stared blankly, and then thought of the hidden power in this person, and her face became red and hot. He pulled the slightly short waistcoat down uncomfortably, and said, "I'm done."

Xiao Zhige originally sat casually, but when he saw his slightly relaxed body when he came out, he sat up straight. With eyes lingering on him, he smiled and said, "Here, it's really nice to wear this one."

The extremely white skin and the gorgeous gold ornaments set off each other, and there is a kind of indescribable (yanyan) beauty. Xiao Zhige felt...like the fairy in the script had come out.

After holding back the left and right attendants, Xiao Zhige approached him and said in a low voice: "I regret telling you to go out in this suit."

An Changqing coughed, gave him a slightly annoyed look, and said, "This body is cool."

Xiao Zhige smiled and led him out: "Nothing, it's a big deal, anyone who dares to look more, I dug out his eyeballs."

An Changqing was amused by him and laughed. When he was led out of the door of the Bieyuan Garden, he remembered and asked, "Where are we going?"

"If you don't go anywhere, just walk around." Xiao Zhige turned his head and smiled and said, "Hey, didn't you envy those writers who wandered around? Now that you are here in Yuze, you should have a taste of the local customs. Other things If you can't be anxious, it's better to leave it behind for the time being."

With a steady pace and warm and strong palms, An Changqing curled his eyes: "Okay, let's go and see the elephant first. I heard that Yuze has that kind of tall elephant."

Zhanggao's elephant An Changqing has only been seen in travel notes. I heard that there are quite strange elephant trainers who can walk on elephants and are very prestigious. The two had never seen them all the way, and when they asked the pedestrians, they learned that elephants are precious and that only princes and nobles can domesticate them.

Prosperity comes, but defeat comes back. An Changqing is inevitably disappointed. I was about to ask if there are domesticated elephants in Huairuyu, so I heard a voice from the side saying: "I have an elephant in my house, and the young man wants to see it?"

An Changqing turned her head and saw that the man who was speaking was a young man in his twenties. He was dressed in colorful clothes. His neck and wrists were covered with gold and jade ornaments. His appearance was very good, but he smiled like a flower with a screen. peacock.

Depending on the other person's dress, one's identity is either rich or expensive. An Changqing declined politely: "Thank you for your kindness. Our friends should be domesticated. Let's ask friends first."

Hua Peacock took two steps forward and laughed very enthusiastically: "The two are not Yuze people? Let me think about it. I heard that the delegation of Daye recently visited, but you are from Daye? Yuze has always been warm and hospitable. The two are rare beauties, so you don't have to be polite with me."

A rare beauty...An Changqing subconsciously looked sideways at Xiao Zhige. Although Xiao Zhige is indeed handsome, no one has ever used the term "beauty" on him.

As expected, Xiao Zhige had a dark face, staring at him coldly: "No need."

After speaking, he led An Changqing and turned to go elsewhere. An Changqing followed him a few steps before she couldn't help but look at him up and down, learning the accent of the flower peacock: "Sure enough, she is a rare beauty. Is this beauty willing to accompany me for a drink?"

Xiao Zhige's eyes sank, he looked at a small alley next to him, pushed him into the alley and pressed him against the wall, and bit his lips: "This is the prepaid wine money, what else do you want to drink?"

Instinctively aware that this topic is a bit dangerous, An Changqing coughed and pushed him away, pursing her lips and said seriously: "No matter, I don't want to drink anymore. This street hasn't finished shopping, so I might as well continue shopping."

Xiao Zhige squinted his eyes and laughed, raised his hand to squeeze the back of his neck (routine), and asked in a low voice, "No more trouble?"

An Changqing's scalp was numb, and he broke away from his hand before walking down the street, and urged, "Go away."

The two had been shopping in the street for a long time, and it was only in the evening when someone came to invite them. It was said that it was Wang Yu who had returned to Fuliang, and the king gave a family banquet and invited the two of them to the banquet. An Changqing had heard that Huai Ruyu was very strict with this younger brother, and Wang Yu was afraid of his elder brother and was too scared to return to Fuliang. However, seeing that Huai Ruyu went to Yejing under the identity of King Yu, and when he came back, he specially set up a family banquet. The rumors were probably not true.

An Changqing was curious about this Huai Rushan, and went to a banquet with Xiao Zhige.

There were only four people at the family banquet and it was not grand. It is much more low-key than the reception banquet in the morning. An Changqing and Xiao Zhige were led to the inner hall. Before they got to the door, they heard a familiar male voice say: "Brother, I saw two beautiful women with different styles on the street today. They should be Daye. Envoys, when will you take me to meet those envoys?"

Inside, Huai Ruyu didn’t make a sound, so he heard that voice and continued to scream: “They still want to see elephants. There are two very mighty elephants in my house. Why don’t I entertain those two big ye for you? Envoy?"

When they arrived at the door of the inner hall, the voice was still chattering, but they never heard Huai Ruyu's voice. Instead, the maid who led them said: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, the distinguished guest is here."

The noisy voice stopped abruptly, and Huai Ruyu's voice came from the screen: "Please come in."

An Changqing and Xiao Zhige went in with the maid. A big round table was placed behind the screen. Two men sat at the table, both with familiar faces. One is Huairuyu, and the other is the flower peacock they saw on the street in the afternoon.

Seeing An Changqing and Xiao Zhige coming in, Hua Peacock stared wide and opened his mouth slightly, making an extremely funny expression. It wasn't until the two of them sat down that he recovered from the shock, and approached An Changqing with a smile on his face: "You are my little cousin who has never met? I am your cousin Huai Ru. Shan, you should have heard of me?"

An Changqing gave an "um". Before he had time to speak, he listened to this person's mouth and turned to Xiao Zhige like a sudden firecracker: "This must be my cousin? I used to hear it. It’s said that the new emperor of Ye, who is both wise and brave, is a talented person, and it is true that it is better to see. The cousin and the little cousin are really a natural match!"

"..." Xiao Zhige's condensed expression softened slightly, and gave him a little smile stingy.

Huai Ruyu was obviously accustomed to his noise. He pulled the person back to the chair and sat down. He reprimanded him, "Don't talk nonsense," and then explained to the two of them: "He has been very good at appearance since he was a child. The person has a good impression and does not mean to offend."

When he finished speaking, he wanted to open his mouth again, and immediately glanced at him coldly. Huai Rushan closed his mouth reluctantly, raised his teacup to the two of them, and took a sip.

Because of Huai Ruyu's warning first, Huai Rushan finally did not dare to be overly enthusiastic, but it seemed much more normal.

An Changqing had a few conversations with them, only to realize that Huai Rushan had heard of the arrival of the Daye Mission, and guessed that they might be going to the South China Sea before coming back early. He still looks like a peacock, and the white jade cup is spinning around under his hand, as restless as he is: "Brother, it's better to let me go this time. If I can get the antidote, I will bring it back. Here you are. If you can't get it, you can be the emperor for a few years, and then you can pick someone to inherit the throne."

Facing his younger brother, Huai Ruyu obviously had a bad temper, frowning and scolding: "No nonsense. I will go on this trip. Since you are back, you will temporarily handle political affairs for me. In case...If there is a case, Yuze will hand it in. I gave it to you."

"I don't agree!" Hua Peacock's eyes widened in shock, leaning against An Changqing, and accusing An Changqing of his brother: "Cousin, look at him, whisper to you, and to me. So arbitrarily and arbitrarily! I am an idle prince and free, why should I be exhausted to be the king? I won’t (gan)!" His eyes rolled a few times, and the uncle said: "You If you don't take me there, I will go by myself."

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Tyrant’s Beloved Empress TBE » Chapter 127:

The Tyrant’s Beloved Empress Chapter 127:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the city of Fuliang, as Huairuyu said, there are statues of the first kings enshrined. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com The dress of the people in the city is more refined and more gorgeous than the people in the cities passing by, but they still follow the style of Yuze, which is very bold and unrestrained.

Daye’s team followed Yuze’s team and was led into the inner city of Fuliang—the capital city of Fuliang was divided into an inner city and an outer city. The inner city is inhabited by royal palaces and nobles, while the outer city is inhabited by ordinary people.

An Changqing and Xiao Zhige were regarded as distinguished guests and welcomed them into the palace. The banquet to catch the wind was prepared in advance, and Huai Ruyu accompanied a group of Yuze officials. After they were full of food and drink, Huai Ruyu sent people to take them to the palace garden to rest.

Before leaving, Huai Ruyu wanted to say many times and stopped. After looking at An Changqing for a long time, he finally said: "I and Adi are the only two left in the Yuze royal family. If you are willing to recognize your ancestors and return to your ancestors, I will be in these two days. I ordered the maid to prepare the royal ceremony. One is to make up for you for the ancestors, and the other is that if you really make you the crown prince in the future, it will be a logical matter. When the South China Sea affairs are over, the old lady and Miss An can be picked up and the names will be changed. "

"It doesn't have to be so troublesome." An Changqing said: "The predecessor has passed away. Our descendants had no position to care about what happened in the past. But since the envoy did not want to return to Yuze until he died, then we, as juniors, should also respect him. My mother and my sister also think so. As for the crown prince, don’t worry. If the South China Sea trip returns safely, you only need to call Yuze a minister to Da Ye, and you don’t have to do the rest."

Since he said that, Huai Ruyu stopped mentioning the matter, saying: "Yes. Anyway, everything is up to you. I have people arrange them in the Bieyuan Garden. If you are not used to living, just ask the manager of the Bieyuan Garden. Say, you’re welcome. I’ve been away from the country for a period of time, and I have accumulated a lot of things to deal with. The trip to the South China Sea must be arranged as well as possible before I can set off. For the time being, I will go out to sea at the end of August. During this period, you can play in Fuliang. In addition, some of the manuscript notes left by the king and his grandfather are stored in the palace secret library. If you are interested, you can also check it out."

An Changqing responded and was led to the Bieyuan by the maid.

The Bieyuan Garden has been cleaned (dry gan). Although the outside is still in the (强qiang) rainy style, the inside has been thoughtfully rearranged in accordance with the habits of Daye. Wang Yu commanded the manpower he brought, and quickly placed all the luggage in the cage.

An Changqing and Xiao Zhige were sitting on a bamboo (chuang) drinking tea. Looking out from the windows on the second floor, one could see the palaces within the high walls of the palace not far away. Huaishuan was originally from Daye, but after arriving in Yuze, he brought many habits of Daye with him. For example, the red walls and green tiles of the pavilions in the palace. However, due to the very different climate between Yuze and Daye, Linhai is hot and humid. Therefore, these palaces have made many changes according to local conditions, and on top of the simplicity and solemnity of Daye, there is a unique exotic atmosphere.

Coupled with the subordinates who traveled through it, it was very pleasing to the eye. If it weren't for the tomb of the mackerel hanging over the head, it would be nice to live on the floating beam for a while.

"No wonder Yuze wears so little from top to bottom." An Changqing tugged at the collar. He was wearing an extremely thin silk shirt, but the wind blowing from Yuze was hot. , The long gown wraps the person from head to toe, and Bing Jianchu is in front of him, and the waiter is still playing with a fan behind him. It is still very hot.

Unlike the Yuze people, both men and women (exposed) their arms and legs. Although they felt indecent at first, after staying in Yuze for a few days, they felt that it must be so, otherwise ordinary people who can't wear silk In the summer, I have to cover the heat in a thick cloth.

Xiao Zhige looked at the clothes worn by the attendant Yuze. The top was a vest-like shirt, the bottom was a pair of pants, the trouser legs were tied, and the feet were wore rattan shoes. Regardless of men and women, the neck, wrists and ankles that came out of the naked (shown) are all decorated with Yan (color) Xian (yan yan). It is said that the Yuze nobles are distinguished by the materials of their accessories, and ordinary people wear linen, cloth, iron, and silver. Nobles can bring gold, jade, gems, ivory, etc.

"I saw this kind of clothes in the box in the room just now. Would you like to try it?" Xiao Zhige patrolled his body, imagining the appearance of An Changqing in that suit. An Changqing's skin is transparent (Milk Nai) and white (color). Whether it is gold jewelry or jade, he will look very beautiful when wearing it.

When he said this, An Changqing was very moved, but he was a little embarrassed that he had never worn such naked (exposed) clothes in public. Xiao Zhige saw it, so he raised his hand and summoned Wang Yu to come over and instructed: "The weather in Yuze is hot, and we go to the countryside to follow the customs. Go and fetch the clothes you prepared for the prince, and then find some ordinary clothes from Yuze, called outsiders. The officers and attendants are all replaced, so that they all pay attention and don't get heatstroke."

Wang Yu wiped the sweat from his forehead, happily said, and hurriedly gave orders. In these days of Yuze, it was not only the two masters who were uncomfortable, but they were also very uncomfortable. It's just that the master didn't speak, they didn't dare to change Yuze's clothes rashly, so they could only carry it like this. Now with Xiao Zhige's orders, they can relax a little bit.

After a while, Wang Yu came over with his clothes. There were two sets in total, An Changqing was white (color) woven gold, and Xiao Zhige was black (color) woven gold. The regulations for both sets of clothes are prepared in accordance with the rank of the princes. An Changqing put it on under the wait of her servants, and put on the very gorgeous and complicated gold ornaments, and then walked out of the interior a little nervously.

Outside, Xiao Zhige had already changed. He moved quickly and was impatient to wear those complicated and gorgeous accessories. He only wore an ivory bracelet that symbolized his status on his wrist. Although there is no jewelry embellishment, but the very simple black (color) vest and trousers make him wear a wild (sexual xing). The (exposed) arm muscles (flesh rou) are strong and smooth, and the skin (color) is dark, with a kind of manliness that is different from weak scholars.

An Changqing stared blankly, and then thought of the hidden power in this person, and her face became red and hot. He pulled the slightly short waistcoat down uncomfortably, and said, "I'm done."

Xiao Zhige originally sat casually, but when he saw his slightly relaxed body when he came out, he sat up straight. With eyes lingering on him, he smiled and said, "Here, it's really nice to wear this one."

The extremely white skin and the gorgeous gold ornaments set off each other, and there is a kind of indescribable (yanyan) beauty. Xiao Zhige felt...like the fairy in the script had come out.

After holding back the left and right attendants, Xiao Zhige approached him and said in a low voice: "I regret telling you to go out in this suit."

An Changqing coughed, gave him a slightly annoyed look, and said, "This body is cool."

Xiao Zhige smiled and led him out: "Nothing, it's a big deal, anyone who dares to look more, I dug out his eyeballs."

An Changqing was amused by him and laughed. When he was led out of the door of the Bieyuan Garden, he remembered and asked, "Where are we going?"

"If you don't go anywhere, just walk around." Xiao Zhige turned his head and smiled and said, "Hey, didn't you envy those writers who wandered around? Now that you are here in Yuze, you should have a taste of the local customs. Other things If you can't be anxious, it's better to leave it behind for the time being."

With a steady pace and warm and strong palms, An Changqing curled his eyes: "Okay, let's go and see the elephant first. I heard that Yuze has that kind of tall elephant."

Zhanggao's elephant An Changqing has only been seen in travel notes. I heard that there are quite strange elephant trainers who can walk on elephants and are very prestigious. The two had never seen them all the way, and when they asked the pedestrians, they learned that elephants are precious and that only princes and nobles can domesticate them.

Prosperity comes, but defeat comes back. An Changqing is inevitably disappointed. I was about to ask if there are domesticated elephants in Huairuyu, so I heard a voice from the side saying: "I have an elephant in my house, and the young man wants to see it?"

An Changqing turned her head and saw that the man who was speaking was a young man in his twenties. He was dressed in colorful clothes. His neck and wrists were covered with gold and jade ornaments. His appearance was very good, but he smiled like a flower with a screen. peacock.

Depending on the other person's dress, one's identity is either rich or expensive. An Changqing declined politely: "Thank you for your kindness. Our friends should be domesticated. Let's ask friends first."

Hua Peacock took two steps forward and laughed very enthusiastically: "The two are not Yuze people? Let me think about it. I heard that the delegation of Daye recently visited, but you are from Daye? Yuze has always been warm and hospitable. The two are rare beauties, so you don't have to be polite with me."

A rare beauty...An Changqing subconsciously looked sideways at Xiao Zhige. Although Xiao Zhige is indeed handsome, no one has ever used the term "beauty" on him.

As expected, Xiao Zhige had a dark face, staring at him coldly: "No need."

After speaking, he led An Changqing and turned to go elsewhere. An Changqing followed him a few steps before she couldn't help but look at him up and down, learning the accent of the flower peacock: "Sure enough, she is a rare beauty. Is this beauty willing to accompany me for a drink?"

Xiao Zhige's eyes sank, he looked at a small alley next to him, pushed him into the alley and pressed him against the wall, and bit his lips: "This is the prepaid wine money, what else do you want to drink?"

Instinctively aware that this topic is a bit dangerous, An Changqing coughed and pushed him away, pursing her lips and said seriously: "No matter, I don't want to drink anymore. This street hasn't finished shopping, so I might as well continue shopping."

Xiao Zhige squinted his eyes and laughed, raised his hand to squeeze the back of his neck (routine), and asked in a low voice, "No more trouble?"

An Changqing's scalp was numb, and he broke away from his hand before walking down the street, and urged, "Go away."

The two had been shopping in the street for a long time, and it was only in the evening when someone came to invite them. It was said that it was Wang Yu who had returned to Fuliang, and the king gave a family banquet and invited the two of them to the banquet. An Changqing had heard that Huai Ruyu was very strict with this younger brother, and Wang Yu was afraid of his elder brother and was too scared to return to Fuliang. However, seeing that Huai Ruyu went to Yejing under the identity of King Yu, and when he came back, he specially set up a family banquet. The rumors were probably not true.

An Changqing was curious about this Huai Rushan, and went to a banquet with Xiao Zhige.

There were only four people at the family banquet and it was not grand. It is much more low-key than the reception banquet in the morning. An Changqing and Xiao Zhige were led to the inner hall. Before they got to the door, they heard a familiar male voice say: "Brother, I saw two beautiful women with different styles on the street today. They should be Daye. Envoys, when will you take me to meet those envoys?"

Inside, Huai Ruyu didn’t make a sound, so he heard that voice and continued to scream: “They still want to see elephants. There are two very mighty elephants in my house. Why don’t I entertain those two big ye for you? Envoy?"

When they arrived at the door of the inner hall, the voice was still chattering, but they never heard Huai Ruyu's voice. Instead, the maid who led them said: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, the distinguished guest is here."

The noisy voice stopped abruptly, and Huai Ruyu's voice came from the screen: "Please come in."

An Changqing and Xiao Zhige went in with the maid. A big round table was placed behind the screen. Two men sat at the table, both with familiar faces. One is Huairuyu, and the other is the flower peacock they saw on the street in the afternoon.

Seeing An Changqing and Xiao Zhige coming in, Hua Peacock stared wide and opened his mouth slightly, making an extremely funny expression. It wasn't until the two of them sat down that he recovered from the shock, and approached An Changqing with a smile on his face: "You are my little cousin who has never met? I am your cousin Huai Ru. Shan, you should have heard of me?"

An Changqing gave an "um". Before he had time to speak, he listened to this person's mouth and turned to Xiao Zhige like a sudden firecracker: "This must be my cousin? I used to hear it. It’s said that the new emperor of Ye, who is both wise and brave, is a talented person, and it is true that it is better to see. The cousin and the little cousin are really a natural match!"

"..." Xiao Zhige's condensed expression softened slightly, and gave him a little smile stingy.

Huai Ruyu was obviously accustomed to his noise. He pulled the person back to the chair and sat down. He reprimanded him, "Don't talk nonsense," and then explained to the two of them: "He has been very good at appearance since he was a child. The person has a good impression and does not mean to offend."

When he finished speaking, he wanted to open his mouth again, and immediately glanced at him coldly. Huai Rushan closed his mouth reluctantly, raised his teacup to the two of them, and took a sip.

Because of Huai Ruyu's warning first, Huai Rushan finally did not dare to be overly enthusiastic, but it seemed much more normal.

An Changqing had a few conversations with them, only to realize that Huai Rushan had heard of the arrival of the Daye Mission, and guessed that they might be going to the South China Sea before coming back early. He still looks like a peacock, and the white jade cup is spinning around under his hand, as restless as he is: "Brother, it's better to let me go this time. If I can get the antidote, I will bring it back. Here you are. If you can't get it, you can be the emperor for a few years, and then you can pick someone to inherit the throne."

Facing his younger brother, Huai Ruyu obviously had a bad temper, frowning and scolding: "No nonsense. I will go on this trip. Since you are back, you will temporarily handle political affairs for me. In case...If there is a case, Yuze will hand it in. I gave it to you."

"I don't agree!" Hua Peacock's eyes widened in shock, leaning against An Changqing, and accusing An Changqing of his brother: "Cousin, look at him, whisper to you, and to me. So arbitrarily and arbitrarily! I am an idle prince and free, why should I be exhausted to be the king? I won’t (gan)!" His eyes rolled a few times, and the uncle said: "You If you don't take me there, I will go by myself."

Huai Ruyu was so angry that his head buzzed, but An Changqing was still there, and they couldn't fight, so they could only sternly said again: "No nonsense."

Huai Rushan yin and yang replied strangely, "I know my brother", turned his head and talked to An Changqing, obviously not listening to him. When the family banquet was over, it was not too early, An Changqing and Xiao Zhige were ready to go back to the Bieyuan. Huai Rushan followed up eagerly and said, "I have two elephants in my house. Do you want to see it tomorrow?"

After a meal, An Changqing changed him a lot, and became less defensive, so she accepted. Huai Rushan left happily. He has changed his clothes again, which is more gorgeous and colorful than that in the afternoon, and the complicated ornaments make noises when he walks, which is crisp and lively.

"Huai Ruyu has a very good relationship with his brother." An Changqing said, looking at him from behind. The trip to the South China Sea is fierce and unpredictable, but the two brothers are vying not to let each other go. Looking at Huai Rushan's free and easy (tuo) appearance, I want to know that even though the brother Huai Ruyu is sternly reprimanded, he is actually He is still leaning on him.

Xiao Zhige said: "The rumors cannot be fully believed."

An Changqing smiled: "That's right. I have changed a lot about Huairuyu, and it wouldn't be a bad thing to be a relative."

"He is a smart man with a bottom line. If you want to make it, you don't need to worry too much."

An Changqing gave an "um" before turning around and went back to the Bieyuan to rest with him.

The next day, the two went to the palace to find Huai as good. Huai Rushan has already grown up, and naturally has his own mansion outside the palace. It's just that Huai Ruyu is unmarried and has no concubines, the palace is vacant, and Huai Rushan mostly lives in the palace every time he comes back.

The three of them had lunch in the palace and went to see the elephants in the palace of Yu. The two elephants are kept in the Zhen Beast Garden of the Royal Palace of Yu, and are cared for and domesticated by special personnel. After they passed, a servant took the elephant out to show them

The first time An Changqing and Xiao Zhige saw such a big beast, they were all surprised.

"How high is this one meter high?" An Changqing said.

"One foot and six feet tall." Huai Rushan said, "Don't look at their big physique, they are actually very docile. If you are not afraid, try riding a ride."

Both elephants placed special seats on their backs, and An Changqing nodded when he heard the words, and under the guidance of the elephant trainer, he and Xiao Zhige rode on the same elephant. Huai Rushan rode the other end. The two elephants rolled their long noses and were led out of the Zhen Animal Park by the elephant trainer.

The three of them rode elephants for a noon, and in the afternoon Huai Rushan took them to eat Yuze's unique food...all day long, it was very enjoyable to eat, drink and play. The last two people rode an elephant back to the Bieyuan.

An Changqing is playing happily today, and is very familiar with Huairu. Say goodbye to him before preparing to go down.

Huai Rushan, who was riding on the elephant's back, called to him, and said in a long tone: "Cousin Changqing, I beg you for something."

An Changqing turned her head and raised her eyebrows: "Tell me what happened first."

Huai Rushan looked around, then leaned over and whispered, "Did my brother give you a token to enter and exit the secret vault? If you go, take me with you."

The secret vault is the secret room where Huairuyu's ancestors' manuscripts are stored. To prevent leakage, it is hidden under the palace. The guards are very tight and can only be accessed with the token of Huairuyu. It's just that An Changqing didn't expect Huai Rushan to be unable to enter.

Seeing his amazement, Huai Rushan snorted and said with dissatisfaction: "My brother has that virtue and treats me as a child, so as long as he lives for a day, he doesn't need to worry about these things. , Just live happily. If he can find the method of detoxification, my life will be safe. If he can’t find it, the clues he has been looking for over the years are hidden in the vault, waiting for him to die Now, it’s not too late for me to (fuck cao) after I succeed."

Unexpectedly, it was such a reason. An Changqing looked moved and said helplessly: "Since the king has said it, I can't violate his meaning."

Huai Rushan's face (color) collapsed, and he muttered, "Little cousin, why don't you talk about loyalty so much!?"

He rolled his eyes and said, "Why don't I give you an elephant, will you take me in, okay? My brother won't let me (inser cha) these years, so I just wandered around as a trousers. . But now it’s a matter of life and death for me and him. I can never be ignorant of what I do. And don’t look at my brother looking at him as clever, in fact I’m much smarter than him, maybe I can help. busy."

An Changqing really felt like an elephant for a moment, but he still rejected him with difficulty and resolutely: "I can't make my own claim on this matter. You should convince the king first."

Huai Rushan, who failed to achieve his goal, immediately looked at him with condemnation: "I regard you as my best brother, but I didn't expect you to be in the same group as my brother. I originally wanted to take you to see me. What about the white peacock that I raised..."

After speaking, he pretended to sigh and wandered off on the elephant.

An Changqing: "..."

Are there any white peacocks? ? ?

The author has something to say:

Here: I want an elephant, but I also want to see a white peacock.

Counsel: I'll grab it for you.

——

Yuze Honeymoon (x)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 256K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.7M 101K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
5.6K 216 11
"Dont be jealous, I'm only yours." "Good."
296K 10.3K 67
Newly Married [Rebirth] 新婚[重生] Author: 夜风起 Status 67 Chapters Description Li Jincheng's father said: "Jincheng, the family company is about to go ban...