chamomile | miraculous ladybug

By -drag0nfly

adrien agreste/chat noir x fem!reader ~~~ [Y/n] [L/n] had always hoped for her life to be interesting in some... More

0 | Miraculous Chameleon
1 | Stoneheart, part 1
2 | Stoneheart, part 2
3 | The Bubbler
4 | Mr. Pigeon
5 | Stormy Weather
6 | Copycat
7 | The Pharaoh
8 | Lady Wifi
9 | The Evillustrator
10 | Late Night Escapade
11 | Rogercop
12 | Dark Cupid
13 | Happy Birthday, Mom
14 | Horrificator
15 | Darkblade
16 | Animan
18 | Tikki and Ellie

17 | Simon Says

619 36 1
By -drag0nfly

"Welcome back to everyone's favorite live game show, The Challenge!" Alec Cataldi announced. I was at the KIDZ+ TV Station, since Nino was competing on some of their game shows. "Let's give it up for our next contestant, Nino!"

I gave Nino a supportive smile as Adrien nudged him on the shoulder, the boy clearly nervous as he took a deep breath before walking onto the stage.

As they introduced Nino to the camera, I fiddled with my bracelet.

"I hope Nino can win. He's a really good DJ, but what if the challenge is hard?" I wondered quietly. Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I jumped when I looked and saw Adrien putting a hand on my left shoulder reassuringly while also still looking at Nino on the stage.

"I bet he'll ace his challenge. We just gotta have faith in him," Adrien assured me, still looking at the stage. Adrien's bodyguard was eyeing me warily, and i sent him a nervous smile.

"So, the challenge our viewers have chosen for you is... to get the Mayor of Paris, Andre Bourgeois, to dance!" Alec announced once we began paying attention to him again. "Thank you for agreeing to play with us sir. What are Nino's chances tonight?"

"Zero, I stopped dancing. The last time I danced, Madonna was in Kindergarten," Mayor Bourgeois said to the audience through his screen, shaking his head.

As Nino began djing, I got a text from Marinette. I had forgotten to put my phone on silent, so it dinged, but luckily it was drowned out by Nino's music.

"Marinette's grounded," I whispered to Adrien. He looked at me with a frown.

"Again?" I nodded.

"She said it's because she misses school so much," I sighed. Marinette missed class very often, almost as much as I did. Whether she was skipping or doing something else, she never said. She always just came up with weird excuses.

"I'm surprised you haven't been grounded yet. You miss class almost as much as Marinette," Adrien teased, making me embarrassed as he was right. I did miss class often, but that was because I was out saving rogue helicopters from crashing into the middle of the street.

Just then, the next contestant steps up beside Adrien. The two of us waved at the guy, who was wearing a pink jacket over his tuxedo. Stylish. When the guy waved back and stuck out his hand to shake Adrien's hand, Adrien's bodyguard panicked and pushed himself between the two, making Adrien panic and rush to reassure him all was okay. I held in a laugh at the interaction.

"Victory! Challenge accomplished by Nino," Alex interrupted the music, and Nino stopped doing his thing as he put a hand over his shoulders. "You moved to the beat, Mayor Bourgeois. That counts as dancing."

"What? That's not true!" Mayor Bourgeois protested, but we had all seen him nodding along to the music. "My neck was itching, that's all."

"Relieving an itch to the beat counts as dancing too!" A picture of Nino then popped up on the screen as Mayor Bourgeois disappeared from it. "Nino, congratulations. You'll return in one week for your next challenge. And now, for our next contestant, welcome Simon Grimault!"

The guy in the pink who was standing by us walked up onto stage as Nino came back over to us. The two of us smiled widely as Adrien and Nino fist bumped.

"Awesome dude!" Adrien said.

"Congrats, Nino," I congratulate him with a smile, the two of us high fiving. He then gave us a little bow.

"Mr. Grimault, you're a hypnotist, and you use cards to hypnotise people to get what you want from them," Alec introduced the next contestant to the show, surprising me a bit at how he described him.

"Well, yes, I'm a hypnotist, but I don't use my skills to get anything," Simon corrected Alex, making the latter put his hands on his hips but ignore the comment.

"So, your challenge today Simon, is to use your talents to bring a very elusive celebrity to our very own TV studio. Give it up for the King of Fashion, Gabriel Agreste!"

I blinked a couple times in surprise as Adrien's dad popped up on the screen. From the time I had met him, he didn't seem like the type of person that would do a game show like this.

"What is this show? I was told this was an interview," Mr. Agreste's cold voice sounded out from the speakers, almost making me wince at the undertone of irritation he had when he spoke.

"Do your thing! Let's see if you can bring Mr. Agreste here with your hypnotic persuasion," Alex ignored Mr. Agreste's annoyance, instead stating the challenge.

"I told you, I don't-"

"Ha! A shy hypnotist. How funny is that, Gabriel?"

"Hilarious," Mr. Agreste said in a monotone, making me cringe a bit. "Your show is pathetic, and so is your contestant. Control me? Never."

With that, he raised his remote and cut the connection to the TV studio. There was a moment of silence as nobody knew what to do, but Alex quickly cut in.

"Looks like Mr. Agreste just turned down your challenge. Game over." Simon's picture then appeared on the screen, an X over his face.

"That's my dad for you," Adrien sighed exasperatedly from my right.

"But that's not fair. I didn't even get time to-" SImon was interrupted again as a worker came onto the stage, bringing Simon off of it and kicking him out of the recording station.

"Harsh," I murmured as the show continued with the next contestant. This could result in an akuma. That's some serious embarrassment.

"You got that right," Nino agreed.

Just as the next contestant was announced, the red doors at the back of the studio opened back up again. A man in a green and purple costume, along with a hat and black mask on his face, sauntered in.

"Simon says this show is not yet over!" He announced, catching everyone off guard. Alex voiced his confusion, but the person was not pleased as he pulled out a deck of cards. "Silence! Simon says, you're lame! Lame as a duck."

He then chucked the card straight at Alec, and it disappeared on impact. Alec then began quacking like a duck, waving his arms around and walking around the studio.

Adrien's bodyguard stepped in front of Nino, Adrien, and I, then rushed at the villain. "Simon says stop." The card the villain created was now chucked at Adrien's bodyguard, freezing him in place. "Simon says you are a gorilla." He then turned around and began acting like a gorilla, pounding his chest a couple times.

He ran right at us, making the three of us yelp before scattering to get away from him. Adrien grabbed onto my wrist, tugging me along with him before his bodyguard could attack me.

He brought the two of us outside the studio, quietly opening the red doors so as to not alert the villain. Once we were in the clear, we ran down the hallways as fast as possible. He didn't let go of me, making my face heat up just a bit, but I didn't comment on it.

"Here, I doubt he'll check in here," Adrien said, opening a hall closet. He gently pushed me inside, about to close the door until I stuck my foot in the crack.

"What about you? You aren't safe out there either," I reasoned with him, but he just gave me a charming smile.

"It's best if we split up. If it's that hypnotist from earlier, he might be targeting my dad, which might mean me too. I don't want you to be caught up in all that," Adrien said, but I gave him a skeptical look. "I promise I'll be okay. Just stay here, all right?"

"Yeah, and stay safe," I uttered as he then closed the door, leaving me in the hall closet. Once I heard his footsteps fade, I saw Ellie pop out and fly in front of me. A smile was on my face. "As if I'm gonna stay in here Ah, but his smile was so pretty... I'm getting sidetracked. You ready?" She nodded. "Ellie, camo on!"

I ran out of the closet after transforming, making it to the TV studio as soon as Chat Noir was trying to figure out which card had the akuma. Once I entered, I made eye contact with Nino, and motioned for him to be quiet.

"Simon Says, knock him out," Simon Says declared, throwing a card at Adrien's bodyguard. He then started acting like a gorilla, pounding his chest twice and looking at Chat Noir.

"Chat Noir!" I shouted, flicking my whip. It latched around his wrist, and he winked at Adrien's bodyguard and saluted right as I yanked him, Adrien's bodyguard hitting the ground where he once was. It cracked and created a crater, taking both of us off guard as we ran out of the studio. "That's a hardcore punch."

"I knew my lady would come when I needed her," Chat Noir swooned as we heard the doors burst open behind us, Adrien's bodyguard chasing us. I just rolled my eyes. "How could I ever repay you? Maybe, take you on a date-"

He interrupted himself as he pushed me out of the way, taking the kick from the bodyguard and being kicked into the wall. He bounced back to his feet immediately, and I yanked him out of the way with my whip cord again right before the bodyguard made a hole in the wall.

"I've got to go back to the TV studio to find Simon Says. Can you hold him off?" I asked Chat Noir. He smiled as he kicked the bodyguard, sending him back just a bit.

"I'll be fine. You go save that boy that was still in the studio," Chat Noir told me as Adrien's bodyguard recovered, and I nodded.

I flipped over the bodyguard as Chat Noir distracted him, running back down the hallways to get to the recording studio. I kicked the door open, whip at the ready, only to find Simon Says no longer there. Ladybug arrived, running in right behind me.

"Camoufler! Ladybug!" I heard Nino whisper from behind his hiding spot. The two of us ran over to him,

"Are you okay?" I asked once we got to him. He nodded as he stood up.

"I'm fine, but my boy Adrien and my friend [Y/n] are still here somewhere," Nino told us. I refrained from showing any reaction as I nodded.

"I'm sure they're okay. We'll find them," Ladybug assured him, and I nodded in agreement.

The three of us then left the studio as I led the way back to where Chat Noir should've been fighting with Adrien's bodyguard. We watched him Cataclysm the elevator, then turn around at the speed of light with his staff pointed right at my chest.

"Nice to see you again as well, Chat Noir," I greeted him. He lowered his staff.

"Whoops, sorry. Thought you were Simon Says," he apologizes sheepishly.

"I saw him. He's got a whole army," Nino chimed in.

"He's looking for Gabriel Agreste. We better get to him faster than he can," Chat Noir said as his ring beeped.

"You're about to change back. I'll take one last look around for Nino's friends," I instructed the two, knowing I'd be able to verify that I was still in the closet.

"They might already be hypnotized by now," Chat Noir suggested.

"You're right. Maybe they're hiding," Chat Noir nodded in agreement. He then put his staff away and ran to the stairs. "I'll leave you to look for them. Let's meet up at Gabriel Agreste's place."

As soon as he ran off, the three of us decided to split up. Ladybug went with Nino while I went alone. We searched the hallways on that floor, but there was no sign of Adrien, so we continued to search on another level.

"Nino!" Adrien said from across a glass bridge that was suspended above another floor.

"Adrien!" Nino responded. He ran over to the blond boy, throwing his arms around his neck. Both boys looked and sounded relieved. "We couldn't find [Y/n] anywhere."

"I found her in a storage closet on the floor above us. She told me Adrien told her to hide, then ran off," I told the group. I then looked over to Adrien, and he stared at me. My train of thought almost stopped as we looked at each other, and he walked up to me nervously.

"Hello," he greeted quietly. He looked a bit anxious, more so than I had ever seen him before.

"Uh, hi. Are you sure you're okay?" I questioned back, trying to suppress the heat rushing to my face and making sure my words were pronounced without a stutter. My eyes almost widened when I saw pink dusting Adrien's cheeks, and his eyes averted.

"I'm fine, really," he assured me, and I smiled. "But we've got to get to my house now. My father's in danger."

"Let's go. Chat Noir will meet us there," Ladybug told him, and we then ran off with the two boys following close behind us. We ran out of the studio, Ladybug and I ready to protect the two civilians as they led us to where the Agrestes lived.

"I think someone has a crush on you," Ladybug whispered. "I'm always a third wheel. First with you and Chat, and now you and Adrien-"

"Shut up!" I hissed back quietly, making her cover her mouth as she giggled quietly. I sent her a look as my face heated up.

"It's only a matter of time before you get a boyfriend."

"I-"

"This is it," Adrien interrupted the dreadful conversation, and I prayed he hadn't overheard any of it. Sending Ladybug one last look, which she snickered at, we followed Adrien into his house. "Nathalie, where's my father? He's in danger."

Ladybug and I looked around the mansion in wonder. I had been in here twice, but it still looked huge no matter how many times I'd been here.

"He knows already," Nathalie responded as I continued looking around.

"Good evening, Camoufler and Ladybug." Looking up, Gabriel Agreste stood at the top of the staircase. His demeanor was cold, unwelcoming, and intimidating. Just as I had remembered.

"Father, you've gotta get out of here. The hypnotist Simon Says is coming after you," Adrien tried to warn his father.

"What? And be dictated by a madman? Certainly not," Mr. Agreste almost scoffed, making me blink incredulously at his disregard of the situation.

"Mr. Agreste, you're being targeted by an akumatized villain. This could result in bad injuries if you refuse to protect yourself-" I tried to reason.

"As I said, I refuse to have my life dictated by someone else," he cut me off.

"But Camoufler is right! He's dangerous," Adrien insisted, agreeing with me.

"Head up to your room, now. You've had enough excitement for today," Mr. Agreste dismissed his son, making me frown a bit. That was cold. The man then turned to Ladybug and I, taking a few steps forward. "I have to apologize for my son. He's way too overdramatic, just like his mother."

"But both him and Camoufler are right," Ladybug responded, disregarding his rude comment towards his son. "Simon Says is a real threat. You're in a lot of danger."

"What could possibly happen with you both here to protect me," Mr. Agreste insisted, putting a hand on both mine and Ladybug's shoulders. I looked over at it, then back to Mr Agreste. I was not the most comfortable with his hand on my shoulder, given I felt something was a bit off about him, but I didn't say anything.

He led us into his study, which was huge as well. He brought us over to where he had pictures of Adrien on the wall, each being from a separate model shoot. I recognized one being a picture of Adrien and I from the park, right next to one of him in a black sweatshirt.

"Flawless, isn't he?" Mr. Agreste suddenly said after a moment, making me jump. I nodded absentmindedly, stopping myself immediately and making sure Ladybug didn't see. "The true image of perfection."

"Who's that?" Ladybug questioned, pointing to the picture of Adrien in the park with me. Manon wasn't in the picture, having had to leave with Marinette by that point.

"Apparently, a girl in Adrine's class. She was a bad influence at first, though Adrien seems to think highly of her, for some reason or another," Mr. Agreste answered.

No way was I hearing this correctly. Mr. Agreste didn't despise me?

"She has model potential with those looks, though she could never match up to my son." I was screaming inside the more Mr. Agreste spoke. "That being said, I still am unsure if I want her near my son." And there it is. "My son is the true image of perfection. Don't you agree?"

"I, uh, yeah," I agreed, still staring at one of Adrien in a black suit. After hearing my dazed tone, I quickly straightened up. I turned to them and began waving my hands frantically. "I mean, it's not like I know him personally or anything! I just think he'd be a nice-"

"I've never noticed your bracelet before," Mr. Agreste cut me off, startling me a bit. I looked down at the Miraculous around my wrist, now feeling more protective over it than I had previously once his prying eyes were on it. "It really is unique. May I?"

Just as he reached to touch it, my whip beeped. I took a step away, pulling out the weapon before he could touch it.

"Excuse me. Ladybug," I looked past Mr. Agreste, and Ladybug came over in a hurry. We walked away from the fashion designer and answered the audio only call.

"That was a bit too close," Ladybug muttered as I answered, and I nodded in agreement. "Chat Noir, where have you been?"

"I was keeping Simon Says at bay," he said vaguely, making Ladybug and I glance at each other.

"And?" I prodded. He was silent. "Chat Noir?"

"I couldn't keep him away," Chat Noir finally answered. "He's coming, and he's got company." The line beeped as the room fell silent, but it was disrupted as Chat Noir entered no longer than a second later beside Nathalie, who I hadn't noticed came in as well. "Close off all exits, they're coming from every direction! Do as I say. Engage the self defense system, we need total lockdown!"

Mr. Agreste walked over to his large tablet, doing as Chat advised and engaging the self defense system the house had. It was announced over an overhead speaker by a robotic voice as the room changed, the windows being barricaded.

"How do you know so much about the system?" Mr. Agreste inquired.

"In a house like this, it's a given," Chat Noir shrugged.

"They won't get in. This house is built like a fortress," Mr. Agreste told us. Just then, there was a loud bang from outside, like the sound of metal impact on pavement.

"Emergency power on," the same robotic voice as earlier announced as the lights flashed red, then the power returned to normal.

"There are too many of them. Your defense system is failing," Chat Noir said as we looked at the screen.

"Adrien and Nino. I've gotta go get them. You guys keep them safe," I told my two partners, Ladybug nodding and Chat Noir looking absent minded as I hurried to the entrance to the room.

"Here, Nathalie. Take a remote in case you have to open any exits," Mr. Agreste said as he used his tablet to open a slot next to her and I on the wall, where she otok a remote and we left the study.

Nathalie led me to Adrien's bedroom, and she was a lot faster than I thought she'd be in heels. I opened the door, revealing Nino on his phone. He looked up once we entered the room.

"Camoufler, what's going down?" He asked and put his phone away. I hurriedly walked over to him.

"We need to move to safer ground," I instructed, looking around the room. "Where's Adrien?"

"Taking a shower."

"Now?"

"It's 'the model in him'," Nino shrugged. I walked over to what I presumed to be the bathroom door. Knocking twice, I didn't get a vocal response. I turned back to Nathalie.

"Take Nino to the Atrium. I'll take care of Adrien. You can leave the remote with me." Nathalie handed me the remote, then she and Nino hurried out of the room. I went back to the bathroom door, knocking twice more. "Adrien? Adrien?"

Getting worried, as I wasn't given a response, I cracked the door open, covering my eyes in case he wasn't dressed. I heard running water somewhere, but it's not like I was going to check inside the shower itself.

"Adrien, are you here? I called for you three times," I asked into the bathroom. I took a peek through the cracks in my eyes, having not heard an immediate response. Just as I did that, Adrien's head popped out from behind the shower wall.

"Yeah?"

"O-oh ny god, I'm so sorry!" I squealed in embarrassment and covered my eyes fully, turning around. I was beyond embarrassed. "Uh, it's best t-to evacuate. The, uh, Sumon Says has like, a lot of, um, people outside, you know? We should go as soon as possible."

"Can I put on my clothes first?" He asked, and I buried my face in my hands deeper.

"Y-yes, of course!" I then backed out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. Taking a deep breath, I stomped my feet a couple times to try and stomp out the embarrassment. I will never live this down from Ellie.

Deciding to put some space between me and.. what just happened.. I walked further into his room. I stopped in front of his computer, seeing his wallpaper. That must be his mom, I thought as I looked at the woman on it. The similarities between her and Adrien were striking, almost like he was the male version of her.

"My mother on her seventeenth birthday," Adrien walked out of the bathroom, a towel around his neck. "Pretty, wasn't she."

"She's got your/my eyes," we both said at the same time, then turned to each other in surprise. As soon as we made eye contact, we averted them. Hearing a sudden banging from outside, Adrien's bedroom door flew open. We both gasped as I grabbed a hold of his hand, hurrying him over to the bathroom. I lightly pushed him inside, and he stumbled before regaining his balance.

"Stay in here for now," I instructed, then closed the doors and stood in front of it.  The Simon Says soldiers immediately started attacking me, and I flipped them over and evaded their attacks. The door burst open once again, Ladybug sprinting in. "What're you doing here?"

"I was already almost here when these guys broke in and cornered me," she said, kicking a guy and sending him flying into two others. "Mr. Agreste kicked me out after insisting he'd be fine on his own. Chat Noir is up defending another part of the house somewhere. What about Adrien?"

"He's in the bathroom," I answered as I jumped onto the second story of Adrien's bedroom. Second story of his bedroom? Jeez.

Once we took out the people in the room, we left and went into the foyer of the home. We hurried into Mr. Agreste's study, only to find it disheveled and Mr. Agreste gone. Chat Noir then jumped onto the window sill. "Well, that's just great," he remarked.

"Simon Says has got a hold of him. If I had to guess, I'd say he took him to the TV station," I thought aloud as we ran out of the house. Chat Noir smiled.

"Brilliant thinking, m'lady," Chat Noir smiled as we each used our weapons to take off and soar through the city towards the KIDZ+ TV station. I ignored the look Ladybug sent me, rolling my eyes at her wiggling eyebrows.

We arrived, sprinting up the stairs and towards the recording studio. We arrived just as Simon Says threw a card at Mr. Agreste, making him believe he was a butterfly.

"We've got to save Mr. Agreste," Ladybug declared as we watched on the screens outside of the studio. Simon Says then held up his cards, saying something to the camera. "The akuma's gotta be in one of his cards."

"But which one? There are so many," Chat Noir mumbled.

Taking a few steps back, the two moved out of the way so I could kick open the locked studio doors. They flew open, and my two partners trailed into the room behind me as we prepared to fight.

"Camoufler, Ladybug, Chat Noir," Simon Says greeted us in his obnoxious costume. "You can save him by giving me your Miraculouses. Do the right thing."

"In your dreams," Ladybug fired back as he took out a card. "Lucky Charm!"

A toy whip fell into her hands, like the ones from one of the Camoufler costume kits. The three of us looked at the pink toy, the only implication of it being from the Lucky Charm being the red and black polka dots on the bottom.

"A regular whip? But Camie's got a magical one," Chat Noir wondered as Ladybug handed it to me. I looked around in Divine Vision as I took out my magical whip as well, putting one of them on the belt around my costume in the back.

"Don't worry, I've got a plan," I assured him, sending him a wink. We then began running at Simon Says, weapons at the ready.

"Simon Says, your whip is useless!" He chanted, throwing his card at me right before the cord could make contact with him. It made the cord fall slack, flopping against the floor when I tried to use it. I winced as there was a loud crack, the sound an actual whip would make rather than my usual one. I immediately dropped it, not wanting to injure anyone.

As Chat Noir ran at him, staff raised, Simon Says began to speak again. Before he could talk, Chat Noir hit his wrist with his staff and knocked the card out of his hand.

"Useless? I don't think so!" Chat Noir proclaimed as the two began to fight one on one. "I won't let you get a word in!"

As the cards flew out of his hands, Ladybug and I immediately went to them and began ripping them up.

"What about your whip?" she asked quietly as I ripped another card in half.

"I've still got the toy one, but it won't be much use," I told her. She took out her weapon, handing it over to me. "I won't get all the properties of your yo-yo. I won't be able to have the magical cord, nor will I be able to de-evilize or use Lucky Charm."

"It's better than nothing," she reminded me as she ripped another card, and I nodded.

"Duplicate!" A second yo-yo fell into my hands, green rather than red and black. It worked like a normal yo-yo, except the string was exceptionally long. I'd be able to swing it around and land some damage if I used it correctly.

"It doesn't matter if you can't hear me!" Sumon Says as Ladybug stood up, running over to help fight once we continued to not find the akuma. He then enchanted all the cards in his hands, preparing to throw them at me as I kept ripping cards. "Simon Says, your Miraculouses are mine!"

As he unleashed his barrage of cards, Ladybug dived to the ground just in time. Chat Noir rushed over to me, diving and wrapping his arms around me. We went tumbling along the floor, finally coming to a stop. His face was close to mine as he laid on top of me, and I felt my whole body heating up.

Once he smiled suggestively, it broke me out of my trance, and I pushed his face away with two fingers.

We finally got up a second later, Ladybug coming over and helping us stand up. We watched as Mr. Agreste ran out of the studio after being told he was an airplane, pushing open the red doors.

"He's headed for the roof. We have to stop him!" Chat declared, but I grabbed his tail to stop him.

"This is our last chance to capture the akuma, and we need you here," I reminded Chat Noir. "If we free Simon Says, that frees Mr. Agreste as well."

Chat Noir looked adamant for a second, but then nodded. "Then let's not waste another second."

"Simon Says, it's over," Simon Says decreed, throwing three completely black cards at u. Chat Noir quickly rushed forward, using his staff as a baseball bat to deflect the cards from the three of us.

"Follow my lead," Ladybug said, and the two of us nodded.

She ran forward, both Chat Noir and I following closely behind. Before Simon Says could say anything, I whipped my yo-yo towards him right as Ladybug did the same with hers. Hers knocked the card pack, which flew into the air, but he managed to catch again. Mine hit him right in the face, and he cried out as he threw the card pack up when he went to clutch his face.

Ladybug then kicked Simon Says, sending him backwards as I gave Chat a boost and he went flying up towards where the cards were in the air.

"Cataclysm!" He shouted as my bracelet beeped for the second time, showing I only had a couple minutes left. He landed on the ground, tossing the card pack to me, and I threw it onto the ground and destroyed it. The butterfly fluttered out a moment later, making me smile as I handed Ladybug my toy whip.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She threw it up in the air, the magical ladybugs flying around and stopping Mr. Agreste from throwing himself off the building and also turning all the brainwashed back to normal. We all let out a sigh of relief at that. Ladybug then captured the akuma, and purified it, then let the pure white butterfly fly away. "Bye bye little butterfly."

"Pound it!"

After making sure Simon was okay, the three of us sprinted up to the roof. Mr. Agreste was still up there, but nowhere close to the edge.

"I'm afraid your flight has been canceled, sir," Chat Noir made our presence known, the man turning around to greet us.

"You?" He asked. Chat Noir threw an arm around both Ladybug and I.

"Prefer the ladies? Can't say I blame you," Chat Noir commented, leaning in closer to me then Ladybug. Once his cheek touched mine, I pushed his arm off before I got too flustered. His ring beeped, giving me a viable excuse as my bracelet also beeped quickly, Ladybug's too.

"Seems like our Miraculouses are about to go off. The three of us gotta split," I said to Mr. Agreste. Ladybug nodded and ran off, knowing we could deal with Mr. Agreste as we had more time.

"Like a cat on a hot tin roof." Chat Noir shrugged, then held out his hand. "See you again soon, Mr. Agreste."

They shook hands. Mr. Agreste seemingly had taken an interest in Chat's ring, but Chat Noir took his hand away before he could get too close of a look. The Cat Miraculous holder then turned to me.

"I've gotta split. See you around, kitty cat," I bid him farewell with a wave.

"And I hope to see you soon as well, my fair maiden," he said as he bowed, kissing the back of my hand. I rolled my eyes and said goodbye as I ran into the TV station, now panicking since my bracelet was so close to reverting me back to my usual form.

After climbing several floors down to where i was sure I wouldn't run into anyone, I found a storage closet that had its door cracked. I quickly threw myself inside.

"Spots off!"

"Camo off!"

The room was silent as it was pitch black, the only thing lighting up the room being the blue light transforming me while the red light transformed Ladybug. We had spoken at the same time, neither of us knowing the other was there until it was too late.

"Marinette?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
32.6K 700 13
Chat Noir x Reader One-shot Edit (May, 1st 2017): So I was asked to make this a book, so I did... "I'm in love with Ladybug." She felt her heart brea...
310K 15.3K 100
"Who are you?" Ladybug demanded, taking her fighting stance. Chat Noir follows her. She didn't move or do anything that would show how she cared so s...
94.2K 2K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...