The CEO's Baby

Door lover_hotelr

This is a story about a CEO named Jeon Jungkook who always has on a cold face and doesn't believe in love. wh... Meer

❗Warnings❗
Introductions
Sneak Peeks
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Excited
Chapter 3: The Date
Chapter 4: Bad Day
Chapter 5: Little Tae
Chapter 6: Oh No. Wait, Yes!
Chapter 7: I'm Sorry, What?
Chapter 8: New Chapter
Chapter 9: His First Kiss
Chapter 10: Playdate
Chapter 11: Official
Chapter 12: Happier Than Ever
Chapter 13: His Past
Chapter 14: He Wasn't Kidding
Chapter 15: Rules and Punishments
Chapter 16: All Better
Chapter 17: She's Back
Chapter 18: His Love
Chapter 19: Their Love
Chapter 20: Blush
Sorry This is Random
Chapter 21: Warmth
Chapter 22: Party Party, Yeah!
Sorry This is Random Part 2
Chapter 24: Embarrassed
Chapter 25: Slipped
Sorry This is Random Part 3
chapter 26: Tears
Sorry This is Random Part 4
Chapter 27: I Miss You
Chapter 28: I Need You
Chapter 29: Warmth
Chapter 30: As One
Chapter 31: Not a Dream
Chapter 32: Back to Normal
Chapter 33: First Fight
Chapter 34: Hurt People, Hurt People
Chapter 35: Pressure
Chapter 36: Change is Good
Chapter 37: Next Chapter
Chapter 38: Home
Chapter 39: A Memory to Remember
Chapter 40: His
Chapter 41: Honeymoon
Chapter 42: Epilogue
Author's Note
Authors Note

Chapter 23: Party Party, yeah! Part 2

1.8K 83 5
Door lover_hotelr

Taehyung's POV.

As soon as I drank the fruit punch in one go, I made a disgusted face at the burning sensation in my throat. I groaned and set the cup down. Jungkook came to me and handed me a drink.

"Most of the drinks here make you drunk so I asked them for some strawberry milk." He said with a smile and handed it to me. I took it and drank it in one go.

"Well, someone was thirsty." He said, chuckling and I pouted.

"What is this?" I asked, pointing at the drink I drank. He pulled me away from it.

"That is not something for you. It's something that makes you drunk." He said and I made a look that made it look like I just saw a ghost.

"Tae... You okay?" He asked and I slowly looked at him.

"I-I drank it." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear and his eyes widened. That was when I started to feel dizzy.

Jungkook's POV.

I was gone for seconds. I come back to find out that Tae drank alcohol. This alcohol is strong though. All the drinks here are strong. Well, that's just great.

I looked at Tae who looked completely out of it. I wanted to laugh but this is serious.

"Tae? You alright?" I asked and he looked at me. He nodded slowly and tried to take a step forward but almost fell. I caught him and he lazily held back.

"We should get you to sit down. You will fall." I said and tried to move but he whined and stayed like a wobbly statue.

"I'm f-fine. I wiw follow with you. I no need to sit. I can able to stand. Let's walk now." He mumbled. He didn't make any sense whatsoever but I new what he was trying to say. I sighed and nodded slowly. I knew it was a bad idea but he is a stubborn baby.

We started to walk and he was struggling completely. I was trying my hardest to help but this boy was going everywhere.

"Tae, I really think you should sit down." I said worriedly and he whined. He stood straight, or tried to, and pulled me by my blazer. I widened my eyes and looked directly in his. We were inches apart.

"I. Am. Fine. Let me play. I don't wanna sit with the chairs. They are mean. Now let's meet other furniture and have a nice time." He said and I blinked to process his words. People were looking in shock as the secretary of the cold Jeon Jungkook was completely bossing him around. I cleared my throat and slowly took his hands of my blazer.

"Let's walk then." I said but left him to walk by himself this time. He followed messily behind me and even though I didn't show it, I made sure to watch and make sure he didn't try to kill someone or anything. This Tae is scary and bold. I'm making sure he never touches anything like that again.

We made our way to the backyard and saw my biggest fear. Women. Or better to say, gold diggers that chew gum. They were everywhere, flirting with men. Some of them were annoyed while the others were enjoying it. I rolled my eyes and looked at Tae who was sitting on a couch, watching as two people made out.

I widened my eyes and rushed to him. I tried to take him with me but he protested.

"Those people are kissing, Kookie. Can I have kisses too?" He asked and I widened my eyes while looking down at him. He was looking at me with the most innocent doe eyes ever. I so badly wanted to slam his body to a wall and make out but we were at a party with hundreds of people. I really don't think sober Tae will be happy when he finds out I did an unholy scene in front of everyone.

"Not now. Maybe later. Let's give them their privacy." I said and held my hand out for him to take. He took it with a pout and a whine.

We walked but something caught his eyes. I looked in the same direction as him and saw a girl playing with her hair and chewing on gum. I bet she thinks she looks hot but it was actually terrifying.

"Tae, let's go. Those are the scary white girls I was talking about..." I whispered when I went close to him and he pouted.

"But she's looking at you, Kookie. I'm going to kill her." He said and started to walk. I widened my eyes and grabbed his hand before pulling him back. He felt even lighter for some reason. Talk about lightweight.

"No, Tae. It's alright. Let's just go, hmm?" I said in a hurried tone and he looked at the girl who was walking over. I panicked and tried to walk but Tae wasn't moving.

"Tae, let's go." I said sternly but he was completely gone.

"Hey!" The girl said in her high pitched tone and chewed her gum. I mentally gagged but smiled nonetheless.

"Hi." I said shortly and started to try and drag Tae with me. Why is this feather not moving?

"I saw you looking at me. Did I attract you?" She asked, horribly trying to seduce me. I wanted to cry. Tae moves and stands next to me.

"No. You didn't. He hates white gold diggers that chew gum. Also please be quiet. Your high pitched voice is very annoying." He said with a giggle and I was extremely surprised.

"Excuse me? Do you know who I am?" The bi- I mean woman said with a scoff. Taehyung giggles.

"Of course not, silly, I just met you. Boop." He said and bopped her nose with a giggle while she flinched.

"How dare you touch my precious nose? Why would you bring such a person to such a party? He should be at home watching cartoons! Not at a party with mature people!" She said in anger. I wanted to choke her while drowning her in the pool but I need to get Tae out of here.

"Hey! Don't be such a meanie. Kookie, scold her!" He said and hugged my waist with a pout while she widened her eyes with a frown.

"Get your filthy hands off him." She said and tried to make her way to me but I held him back and moved to the side. She looked at me in shock.

"Don't touch him." I spat and she flinched.

"B-but he won't get off of you. He's weird. He shouldn't be here if he's going to act childish." She said angrily and I rolled my eyes.

"Says you. He didn't do anything wrong by having a good time. So what he touched your big, greasy nose. If anything he blessed it." I said and Tae giggled before bopping my nose as well.

"Plus, he's drunk. He's not in his right mind. Stop being so annoying and let the boy live, will you?" I asked and she scoffed.

"I will tell my daddy how you treated me. He will do something about it. Just you wait and see." She huffed and flipped her blonde hair before walking out. I rolled my eyes and looked down at Tae.

"You alright?" I asked and he hummed.

"I wanna swim." He said and tried to go but I stopped him.

"No. No more. I'm tired." I said and he whined.

"But I'm not tired. I wanna swim. Wait! No. I wanna swim naked." He said with his boxy smile and tried to take his pants off but I held them in their place.

"As good as that sounds, I don't want anyone to see that but me." I said and he giggled.

"Kookie is so naughty." He said and lightly hit my chest. I smiled.

"Why don't we go home and get you a bath. Hmm?" I said and he thought for a moment.

"Will Kookie take a bath with me?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows and I widened my eyes with a gulp. Drunk Tae really is bold.

"We will see when we get there. Now let's go." I said and he nodded happily with his boxy smile. We weirdly made our way there, as Tae was still out of it. We got a lot of weirded out looks but I just ignored it. My only goal is to get this baby home. We made our way to the car and when I let a part of him go, he hit the car. I let out an "ooh', knowing that will most likely leave a mark. He held his head with a pout and I let out a small smile.

"We will take care of it when we get home. For now, try to relax." I said and he hummed lazily. I set him in the car and buckled him up. He played with my hair and I smiled. I pecked his cheek before making my way to my side and hopping in.

"Why... Does I never get to drive?" He said with lidded eyes and I smiled.

"Because, I take care of you. You don't need to drive if you have me." I said with a sheepish smile and a shrug. He smiled a little and looked infront of him.

"I am living the dream." He mumbled to himself but I heard it, making me let out a chuckle.

I started the car and drove out. Not even a couple seconds later, I heard a bang. I turned over to find Tae snoring with an open mouth. I guess the bang sound was his head hitting the window. I chuckled softly at how cute he looked and shook my head.

I'm guessing he won't be small tonight considering he is not even able to look straight. I smiled remembering how he bopped the girls nose. When big Tae hears about how he seriously made me question my life when he grabbed me by my blazer and completely told me off in front of everyone, he is going to freak. Even though I was scared of him at the moment, it will be something I never forget. He still looked so cute.

When he said the chairs were mean, I wanted to laugh because it was something Jimin said all the time. Jimin is always falling off chairs. I wonder what he did to chairs in his past life to make them do him like this. It was funny seeing him fall off chairs. Sometimes he would except his fate but other times he would curse at it.

I was too shocked to laugh though. I never expected the cutest human being with nothing but a pure and warm heart along with an innocent mindset, to completely tower over me in the matter of seconds. He was extremely bold tonight.

Like, when he choked me with my turtleneck. Yeah. I will definitely never forget that. I still don't think I can process it. I mean, he choked me. My baby boy choked me because I was complaining about the fact that the turtleneck was already choking me. I hate turtlenecks even more now. Will I ever tell him that though? No. Who knows what else he will do. I will complain about a pair of pants being too tight and he will probably give me a wedgy. We wouldn't want that. I heard those hurt.

We made it home and I parked in the front. I got out and made my way to Tae's side. When I opened the door, he almost fell but I caught him. He snored loudly before waking up and taking in is surroundings.

"Where am I?" He mumbled.

"We are at home. Now let's go and get your bath." I said and tried to get him, but he pushed my hand away.

"I don't eben know who you are, mister. Kookie wouldn't like a stranger touching me. Wait, where is Kookie?" He asked and looked around while I smiled at how cute he was.

"I am Kookie, baby. Now come on." I said and tried to get him again but he stopped me. I sighed.

"How do I know you tell truth? You could be saying to get me to follow with you. But I smart. I no move till Kookie gets me." He said stubbornly and crossed his arms over his chest and put a frown along with a pout on his face. I so wanted to scream at his cuteness.

I sighed and went closer to him while he glanced in the corner of his eye. I practically dragged him out of the car. Gently of course. He yelped and widened his eyes. He was now standing and I didn't waist a second to flip him over my shoulder. He yelped once more and held my blazer tightly.

"Hey, mister! Put me down! I want my Kookie!" He yelled and hit my back but I didn't care. I just continued to walk, the guards looking in slight confusion. I just lightly smiled at them.

"Your back view is nice. Looks like Kookie's." He said with a giggle and I smiled.

"I can't see well, mister. I'm extremely dizzy. Am I dying?" He asked and I chuckled.

"No, not yet." I replied with a smirk and he gasped and that followed with a small hiccup.

"I don't feel so good, mister." He said as I walked through the living room. What happened next made me widen my eyes and stop in my tracts. He didn't even drink that much and he's puking. That too all over my back. I can feel the warm liquid travel down my back and I scrunched my face at the smell. He kept gagging and I was stuck in my spot. When he stopped, he was breathing heavily.

"You alright?" I asked and he hummed.

"I still feel dizzy but I don't feel sick anymore." He said and I smiled.

"Let's go get your bath." I said and started to walk even though I was filled with vomit.

"But I want to bathe with Kookie." He mumbled and I can just hear him pouting. Since I was filled with puke, I don't see why I can't take a bath now.

"You will bathe with Kookie." I said and he gasped

"Really?" He asked excitedly and I smiled with a hummed. He squealed, making me smile even more.

I set him on the bed and wiped the leftover puke from the side of his mouth. The blazer was already dirty so I didn't care. He had half lidded eyes and his cheeks were flushed. He looked extremely cute. I went to the closet and grabbed clothes. I then went to the bathroom and set the clothes on the toilet seat before starting the bath. I made sure to put bubbles in.

Then, I went back out to get Tae who was trying to stare at the black hair that was falling on his forehead. I smiled and cupped his cheeks while he looked up at me with puppy eyes.

"The bath is ready." I spoke softly and his eyes sparkled. He made grabby hands and I lifted him up and placed him on my hip.

"Kookie..." He whispered with his head on my shoulder and I hummed.

"Y-you have stuff on your back." He mumbled and I laughed.

"I know, baby. Let's go take a bath now." I said and walked to the bathroom. I set him on the floor and took my blazer off. I then took his off and set them both on the floor, making sure his vomit doesn't hit the floor. I then brought him to the sink to brush his teeth. When I finished, I started taking off his clothes while he helped. I started to take off mine too and then we made our way to the tub. I helped him in and then settled in behind him. He put his back on my front and I pulled him closer. He snuggled into me while I stroked his back.

"Did you have a good time tonight?" I asked and he blinked his eyes. I could tell he was tired.

"The girl was a meanie. Besides that, I did have a good time." He said tiredly and I smiled.

"Why do you think she was a meanie?" I asked. Even though I already knew, I wanted to hear him say it.

"S-she tried to take my Kookie." He said, emphasizing the word my. I smiled sheepishly.

"That made you angry?" I asked and he huffed.

"So angry. S-she thinks she was a pretty and hot and she eben talked to you me with there. It was like she knew what she was doing. It made me angry. I wanted to kill her, but Kookie didn't lets me. Did you likes her?" He asked with a gasp and I smiled at his words that made no sense but I still managed understand.

"Not at all, baby. I didn't want you to kill her because then you would have to go to jail with scary people and we don't want that, do we?" I asked and he shook his head eagerly with wide eyes. I kissed his head and leaned against it.

"I'm hungry." He said out of nowhere and I chuckled.

"Let's clean ourselves and then I will make food while you lay down." I said he nodded slowly.

I kissed his head once more with the biggest smile on my face. I wonder how he will react after hearing how he was today. I was scared but excited at the same time.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

BRAT Door 𐤀

Fanfictie

1.5M 76.2K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...
345K 11.3K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
203K 12.5K 56
Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company owned by jeon jungkook the Asia youngest bi...
58.6K 3.2K 25
Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon Enterprise is very strict in nature. No one has ever seen him smiling. His staff fear him because one mistake can cost the...