Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

De DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. Mais

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63

506 40 45
De DreamerGirlKes

Luca was standing at the door looking into his son's room while his wife, Xerxes, and the other doctors continued to hook Lucas up to different types of machines. This wasn't something he wanted to see for one of his children. All of this weighed heavy on his mind as his phone ding forcing him to pull it from his pocket.

Tanaka: Pops, you need to come home.

: Why? What's wrong?

Tanaka: I rather not say in the text...

: It's my Dad. I know I can feel it. Is he still alive? If not, please tell me you were with him.

Tanaka: Sorry, and I was with him.

: I'm otw. I will do everything when I get there. Find Chance. He's there somewhere.

Lucas texted as he walked up to Vic and his siblings. "Dad...." Luca said as Raine touched his arm. She could tell he was about to lose it all of them could as one of his daughters wrapped their arms around his torso.

"You want me to get Mom?" Heaven asked as he shook his head.

"No, I just need one of you to take me to the house, but I'm going to be okay, Heav. Stop checking my pulse. Trust me. I'm not giving out any time soon. Take your old man home." Luca smiled a little at his daughter as she nodded.

"One of you tell Mom what's going on and call me if something changes." Heaven said to her sister, making her nod as she and Luca left the waiting area going straight to her car and home. Soon as the car came to a stop, Luca was out of it, running into his son's home and to the room his father was in.

"Hiro, you can leave now." Luca said, walking in watching as he sat there holding his father's hand. Luca smiled to himself, looking at how much his son-in-law loved his father.

"He told me to tell you that Lucas will be okay, and he was sorry he was sorry he couldn't wait for you to get here." He said, making Luca nod patting his back as he walked out. Quietly he stepped to the side of the bed, taking the seat Takahiro just left from.

"Yeah, you were supposed to wait for me, old man." Luca said as Chance walked in. The man stood by the door until Luca pointed to the chair on the other side of the bed. "The rest will be here in a minute...."

"I don't deserve to be here...."

"One thing our Father taught me. Is family is everything, Chance. We made stupid decisions and learn from them. He did a hell of a lot of wrongs in his lifetime, but he loved all of his children no matter what. He forgave you before he died, and I'm forgiving you now. He was your Father just as well as mine. Now sit your ass down and say your goodbyes." Luca said as Chance nodded, taking the seat across from him. He wasn't going to lie. The shit hurt. It hurt bad knowing he carried all that anger for a man that thought he was dead. Still, he forgave him and called him his son.

"I think I get it now. Emmanuel doesn't hate us because of who we are but how we act. The man was always calling me weak. Talking shit about I wear my heart on my sleeve just like my stupid ass Father, but the only thing I lack was his strength."

"One thing Axel never did was wore his heart on his sleeve. For the past sixteen years, I have known you. I have never seen you do it either. Emmanuel was just like our Grandfather. Racist, that's all it is to it. He will pay for this. Plus, you are too fucking old to be letting words get to you, Chance. If he could hear you trust me, he would rise from the dead and curse your ass out. You are a Köhler fucking act like it." Luca said, making him nod.

"I have a solution. I don't know how you will take it, but I think it would be best. Since Emmanuel wants the mafia...."

"It means his targets are the Dons. I know this already and have a solution. Don't worry about it." Luca said, sighing texting the morgue as the rest walked in.

"Adele, Luca went back to the community. Axel...."

"I know Par. Kamaria texted everyone... want to ride with me back to the house. I know my Baby needs me. The thing that always made me love Luca more was his big heart and how much he loved his Father. Axel raised Luca right beside some of the minor details, and he passed along to Luca. That is why he is a great Dad to his own children. Plus, that man was the first real Father I ever had. Losing him and Papa Bastian months apart is ripping my heart apart." Adele said, wiping away a tear as Paris hugged her crying too.

"Trust me, I know. Axel was all of our Dad. He made sure we stayed in our place and did shit the way it was supposed to be done. We lost him for eighteen years then got him back for an extra fourteen. I would say we were lucky as shit, sissy. Now it's up to us to live up to that legacy that my parents, Axel, Sebastian, Obioma, and Barbra left behind." Paris said as Nova came up, wrapping her arms around Adele's waist.

"He left us Dele. He left us without us getting to tell him goodbye, and we loved him. He was the only parent figure I had left...."

"Not, the only Nov. Innis and Angus are still here." Paris said as Nova glared at her then at the two older people around the room.

"Cause you didn't know they don't like me... Well, Innis's old ass doesn't. She acts like it's my fault Angus's horny ass be staring at my ass. Like he doesn't be looking at all of ours. The old man is fucking fresh, not my fault." Nova said, making Adele and Paris laugh.

"Nova, did you forget that you were rubbing all on that man's fucking dick."

"I was in one of my moods. Hey, he let me, so why the fuck is the old hag only mad at me? It was big too...."

"OH MY GOD! Now you going have me looked at his shit beside his face." Paris said laughed as she and Adele looked over to a smiling Angus.

"No, we need to get back to the house. Not having nasty thoughts about Angus's dick. Luca and Rodney are going to kill our asses. Victor is going to murder you if he finds out you want Angus." Adele smirked, looking down at Nova before she fully understood what she was saying.

"Aww hell, lay off that! I feel bad about it. I never thought in a million years that I would end up in bed with Victor, but I love him. Always have."

"Trust us, we know. The only thing that matters is that the two of you are happy.... So, what are you going to do about Diego?" Adele asked. Noticing the change of subject wasn't helping the pain as she thought it would.

"He doesn't need me. So, I release him of his duties.... A long time ago. I just love torturing the fool. I think I turned him bi." She laughed.

"You think? Always let's get back to the house. Luca just texted saying Axel is at that morgue now, and Chance isn't taking it well. I can't hate him because Emmanuel lied to that man. His whole plan was to get Chance to kill his Dad and brother. Then tell him the truth so he would kill himself. After they were out the way, he was going to come for the rest of us." Dele spoke.

"Yeah, well, the bitch tried us first." Nova said as they left the hospital. Neither of them was ready to see Axel, but they needed to as they made their way to the morgue, meeting Luca, Vic, and Rodney at the door.

"There you are." Shino said to Ella as she walked through the main house door. She was coming to check on the family. Axel was a good man. Although she sometimes tended to be an asshole to him, the man always put her in her place as he should.

"Why were you looking for me? Nevermind, Shino, I really don't have the time for this. I just want to pay my respects to the family and go home. I worked all fucking day, and I want to go home and sleep for a bit."

"You going to your home or to that asshole's house?" He said, catching her by the arm. Ella tried to pull away, but his hold was tight and hurting slightly.

"Let me go, or I'm going to fucking scream! Let me go!" She said. Instead, the man backed her into a corner and placed his hand over her mouth. Quickly Ella thought of ways to get away as she bit him and kicked him in the balls. She wasn't going to stick around for him to recover as she ran straight into AJ.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"S-Shino.... H-he t-tried r-rap m-me!" Ella stuttered out. AJ stood back for a moment, looking over the women in front of him. The bruise on her upper arm and a scratch on her neck just as Shino round the corner.

"You going to wish you never did that!"

"So, you get your rocks off by trying to rape women?" AJ said, making Shino stop in his tracks, looking between him and Ella, hiding behind AJ.

"Wouldn't your wife love to see this?" Shino said as AJ stepped forward, grabbing him by the collar.

"I'm going to tell you what she will love. Me beating the shit out of your ass. You disrespectful piece of shit! My Grandfather just fucking died, and you come here to try and force yourself on a girl that doesn't want you!" AJ said, beating the living shit out of Shino. Ella didn't know whether try and stop him or call for help. At the rate he was going, he was going to kill him. So, she ran to get the first person she saw was Elijah.

"YO! Somebody pissed crazy off." Elijah laughed. "This rare that we get to see this side of AJ... Did it hurt?" Eli crazy-ass said as he stopped AJ from beating Shino. "Damn A is he is breathing... oh wait, yeah he is. So, what did the piece of shit do?" He said as he looked over to Ella.

"Oh, see. One of you asshole throw him down in confinement. We're going to let Ian play with you.... You okay little bro?"

"Yeah, I am. Ella, are you okay?" AJ asked as the girl nodded, rubbing her arm where Shino had his grip on her. For a man with only one hand, he had a strong one.

"T-thank you...."

"You don't need to thank me, Ella. I don't care what you and I went through. No one deserves that... and I forgive you. Lola is in the living room. You want to see Layla." AJ said, making Ella turn to him, quickly hugging him.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry for everything I did to you and Lola. I swear I am." She cried as he patted her back, staring at his brother's crazy-ass laughing. "I came here to give all of you my condolences. I'm sorry about your grandfather." She said, running off towards the living room.

"Don't say shit!"

"I wasn't. I don't have room to talk. Shit, little bro, I fucked up too. I got Jeremias crazy ass sister pregnant...."

"WHAT! PLEASE TELL ME IT WAS NADIA AND THE OTHER ONE!"

"Nigga if it was Jane. I would be running for my life. Shit, the girl would probably sacrifice it to the devil or think it's the devil reincarnated. It was a turn-off for me when I caught the bitch bathing in blood." Elijah said, making AJ laugh.

"I'm not even going to ask how you ended up in bed with Nadia, but I hope she isn't another Ella. The only difference was Ella was doing it for attention, and she's actually crazy. I know you have noticed by now that Jeremias and Gabe are fucking crazy."

"Little brother, we all are. You just beat a man to the brick of death and now acting like nothing happened." Eli laugh. "Go change and hurry back to the living room. Daddy dearest old ass wants to speak to us about something." Elijah said as they parted ways.

"What is this about Dad? I don't have all day, and we need to figure out another way to Emmanuel." Xerxes said as Luca pointed to the seat behind his son. Sighing, X sat beside Takahiro, noticing the four Dons were side by side.

"We are relieving the four of you of your duties as Dons." Luca said, making all of them look at each other, then to him, Rodney, Angus, and Jeremiah.

"WHAT! You can't fucking do that...."

"We can, and we will. As of today, the four of you are no longer Dons. We have decided to take the throne. Since Emmanuel wants you, he will have to come for us first. Don't shit yourself X. all of you will be our Underbosses, but you have to understand. I'm doing what is best to protect my family. One more thing, we are no longer divided into four but one. The Oni. I want that bitch to feel what we demons, devils, or whatever you want to call us is about to bring." Luca said as they sighed, looking at each other.

"I have a question."

"What is it, Blaise?" Luca sighed as the man smiled. "What about my mafia? You can have it too." He said as Luca nodded, looking at Alessandro looking like take mine too.

Well, that is it. Luca and the other older ones have reclaimed the mafia and made it as one. The Oni. I know you all are broken up about Axel and I'm sorry. Trust me I cried too. 😭💔💔💔

Thoughts???

Axel Luca Köhler (Gone but will never be forgotten!)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?
681 41 8
toji fushiguro.
21.9K 926 12
I'm in love with the son of a Mafia leader, not just any leader, my fathers enemy.
322K 12.8K 50
He Didn't expect this to happen He didn't want this to happen What's wrong with them..? Why won't they leave him alone?...