Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62

314 39 21
By DreamerGirlKes

"Go the fuck away and let me die in peace, Luca." Axel said weakly. Luca laughed, taking the seat right next to his father's bed as he took his head. Axel let out a long sigh as he slowly turned to his son.

"I told you no matter how old you got. You would always be my baby. Look it at you fucking six-six, and I still can't get rid of you, not even on my death bed. What is it now? You and your little brother can't get along?"

"You talk too much for a person that can barely get out his words, but no Chance and I are good, surprisingly. I'm just fucking conflicted. My Father is lying on his death bed, and there is no turning back on this one, and my oldest son is fighting for his life...."

"Emmanuel?" Axel breathed out as Luca shook his head. Xerxes and the others sent men to Nigeria but came up empty-handed, which he knew they would. It was already set in action for them to attack. Maddison knew this, so he knew she tipped him off.

"Nothing, you know he is in the wind. My own daughter, the child Liebe and I raised from four, traded on us. For someone that didn't even love her. I did this... I bought the Nigerians into the fold because I thought I was doing the right thing. Shit were family, and I was doing it for my Mother." Luca said as Axel laid there quietly. So quiet it seemed like he wasn't even breathing.

"Dad...."

"I'm not dead... Yet anyway." Axel said, making Luca glare at the side of his head. "Stare all you want, Luca, but you are too fucking grown for this shit. Then again, it's my fault I spoiled the shit out of your ass. Where's AJ?"

"AJ.... Home. Did you forget Lola had the baby last week?" He said as Axel hummed. Again, he was quiet for a long time as Luca sat there watching him breathe.

"Text him. I want to see my great-grand before I die." He said. Luca wanted to say no but knew it would be wrong, so he texted his son to bring over the baby. It didn't take long before he and Lola walked through the door with Layla in her car seat as Axel tapped the bed for Luca to sit him up.

"She looks like her beautiful Mother. AJ, you made the right decision with Lola. Always remember that... and forgive Ella. The girl is moving on with her life. I think she and Ian make a good couple." He said as AJ and Lola stared at each other.

"Yes, sir, and I see that. Although I think Shino is giving her a hard time...."

"And if Ian so happens to kill him. I guess I will see him in hell. I only asked Takahiro not to kill him, although I thought he would have...." He said, falling silent once more. The three looked at each other and sighed.

"Let's let your Opa get some rest.... Old man, don't you die on me before I can talk to you again." Luca said, kissing his father's forehead as Axel stared at the wall.

"Can I speak with you?"

"Hell no!" Elijah said as he continued to smoke his blunt. He didn't have shit to say to Chance and didn't want to hear shit he had to speak. What was done was done, and he was trying his best to get past the shit.

"Mariah was a good woman just lost...."

"Mariah was a lying whore. I understand that you loved her or something, shit I did too, and she burned me too many times to count. The stupid thing is I will always love her. You don't need to tell me that you're sorry for killing her. You were mad she wouldn't leave...."

"She was selling both of us out. The whole purpose of me sleeping with Mariah was to get information on the Köhler....

"NIGGIA, YOU ARE A KÖHLER! WHAT THE FUCK!? The same fucking blood that runs through your vein runs through our Father's. Except that and stop being a fucking pussy! All that shit you did could have been different if you had been a man. All you had to do was come to your fucking parents and talk. You can make up all the excuses you want, but it's your fault that your Father is in there on his death bed. It's your fucking fault that my aunts are in an early grave! It's your fucking fault that Emmanuel has the leverage he has over us now!" Elijah yelled, standing up to Chance.

"And I'm not saying any of it's not. I'm telling you, Elijah, that your wife was talking to Emmanuel, telling him shit that I didn't know about. She played dumb, and I was the dummy telling shit to her I had no business. I was so caught up on her not revealing who I was. I never thought what she was doing when I wasn't around."

"Still, the only thing you could think about was your selfishness. I know because I used to be the same way. Chance, I'm not fucking mad at you. My brother, and some of the others maybe, but you were played just like the rest of us. Just know Brianna is mine...."

"I never wanted to take your daughter. I always knew she belonged to me. I told Riah that it was going to catch up with her one day. Shit, I told her to get rid of her." Chance said as Elijah stood there staring at the man.

"Yeah, well, she's here now and isn't going anywhere... What about you, our wife and child? And what lies did she tell you about me?"

"I will find a way to get my son, as for his mother. I could careless... don't ask."

"I wasn't. My other question if you would please."

"Before Riah and I started sleeping together, she used to show up with bruises telling me that you were beating her." Chance said, making Eli turn to him quickly with his eyebrow arched.

"I was beating her. Shit, I should have fucking been! That bitch was fucking crazy. If I were fucking beating Mariah trust me, you would know."

"Crazy you are right about. She always talked about how I never want to look at her while we had sex but was the reason Brianna was created in the first place...."

"Yeah, I know that trick. That's how she trapped me. Let's not talk about my dead wife. I have other things to do besides speaking ill of the dead. Although I want to go dig the bitch up and burn the body... Want to smoke?" Elijah said as Chance stared for a moment and slowly took the blunt. At least one of them was warming up to him.

"Hold up. I know you never smoked with me before. So, if you start seeing shit, it's not my fault." He said as Chance glared that blunt, then Elijah.

"Shit, you could have told me that before I hit the shit!" Chance yelled as Elijah laughed.

"Anything different?" Riley asked Xerxes as he stood his head looking at his brother's lab and test results. Nothing had changed, and the shit was driving him fucking crazy. He couldn't wait to get his hands on Emmanuel and give him a taste of his own medicine.

"No. Still little to no brain activity, but his heart is still working weakly. BabyGirl, this doesn't look good. Lucas is barely alive. This shit is just a fucking waiting game between him and Opa. Got me asking which one of them is going to die first."

"Adriel, don't say that. Lucas is going to live. I can feel it. If he not, he would have been dead when I found him. Something wanted me to find him.... That's why. That's why I let Emmanuel get away.... I'm sorry." Riley said, looking away until he was forced to look at him.

"BabyGirl, you didn't do anything I would have done. My brother was lying somewhere bleed out, and if it was RJ. I would have done the same. I'm about to go see Opa. You want to come?" Xerxes said, making his wife smile as they both received a text message.

Gen: GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!

Xerxes and Riley read, both of their hearts sunk into the bottom of their stomachs as they looked at each other and headed straight for the front door. On the way there, they were met by the rest that was in their house, telling them they got the same text. Xerxes could only hope his brother would be fine.

"What are you doing?" Ian asked Ella as she sat in front of her laptop with a smile. She was shopping for baby items for Lola and AJ. No, she hadn't seen their baby no more than the pictures of her little hands and feet that they posted on Instagram. She was happy for them and hoped that she would eventually meet the little princess.

"I wanted to get something for Lola's baby. I just don't know what to get her because I know they have everything they need."

"You really want to make amends with them. Don't you? I know how you feel. Trust me. It hurt when I came to my senses and thought about everything I did to Isabella. Still, the best thing to do is give them space, Babe. They will come around... and if you want to give them something, go for something they will need. Diapers, bottles, wipes, and shit like that... I met with the doctor that Xerxes told me to go see. He said it a very good chance that my reversal would go well. In two months, we can try for one of our own." Ian smiled, making Ella turn to him with a giant smile. Yeah, one would say they were moving too fast, but he believed they were moving just right. Shit, he finally found that special someone.

"Hey there, is something I need to tell you. You know last month when you walked into the restaurant to Shino talking to me?" Ella said as Ian nodded. "He was talking crazy, and at first, I thought AJ got him to do it for payback. He told me that I was his... I'm scared of him. Because it hasn't stopped there, every time I turn around, Shino is there, and I think it may do something crazy. I know I was obsessed with AJ, but this is different. I really think this man is crazy...."

"Well, he never met real crazy. I will kill his ass if he touches or harms you in any way. Don't worry about Shino; I will handle him." Ian said, kissing the side of Ella's head as she felt his body shaking with anger.

"What happened?!" Adele said as the family walked into the hallway in front of Lucas's room. Gen was pacing the floor biting her fingernail until Leah pulled her into a hug. Still, the woman was shaking visible.

"I was just sitting there, and he started... Oh my God! He stopped breathing! He stopped breathing. I can't lose him! Ma Dele, I can't lose him. He's the only thing I have besides my kids.... I can't.... I can't." Gen said as Adele and Paris looked at each other. Luca walked over to his daughter-in-law, taking from Leah as he picked her up like a small child walking away while Adele and X walked into the room where they were working on Lucas.

"Dr. Köhler, you can't...."

"Don't tell me where the fuck I can and cannot be! Move!" Adele yelled. "How long has he been without oxygen?" She asked.

"This is his fourth time crashing. Like the other times all about one to two minutes...."

"Medical induced coma." She said as the doctor in the room stopped for a moment looking at her like she was crazy. "Why the fuck are you looking at me like that. MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASSES! I AM NOT LETTING MY FUCKING SON DIE LIKE THIS!" Adele yelled as they started to scrabble about the room.

"I was wondering when you were going to show up." Axel spoke without even opening his eyes. "Are you going to stand there or come over and sit by me, Tanaka?" He asked as the man slowly made his way over to the man.

"I wasn't ready to see you like this. I'm still not, but I thought since all the others went to the hospital to check in on Lucas. I would hang back with you. After being shot and having to lay there for almost three months. I hate the place." He said as Axel just laid there.

"You want me to call Pops?"

"What for? He's not going to make it here in time." Axel said, making Takahiro stand quickly as he noticed Axel's body tense up. "Tell my stubborn son that Lucas will be okay, and I love him. Sorry I couldn't hold on." Axel said, breathing out every word heavily. The only thing Hiro could think to do was hold his hand until he stopped breathing.

"You lived a great life Opa. We all aim to be just as you were.... Know we all loved you." Takahiro whispered before standing, kissing the man's forehead and covering him. Afterward, Hiro took out his phone with shaking hands, texting Luca then his wife.

💔💔💔💔😭😭😭

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 1.3K 46
After Aditya sells off Imlie she meets Aryan and his brothers..becoming more confident and finally taking Revenge from Aditya..
52 1 7
Lithuanians one night out in Japan receives a text message from an unknown number offering money for killing Yakuza, in Takeshi Kitano meets Guy Rich...
6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?
101K 3.8K 47
Thailand's one of the best business men's sons and mafia king's sons fell in love with eachother .. do they live happily? Or they have to leave eacho...