Wanting What I Shouldn't

By Book_obsessed_weirdo

Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework... More

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Wedding Theme
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 57 (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter 36

19.7K 245 274
By Book_obsessed_weirdo

   Pushing the back door open I hear splashing coming from outside in the back yard. I quickly throw my briefcase down onto a chair and pull my suit jacket off, kicking my shoes off and stepping out onto the back patio.

   The sun shines down on the freshly mowed back yard, water being sprayed up from the pool. The dogs barked at the noise of the sliding door closing behind me.

   The Doberman and Rottweiler sprint over to me, barking and wagging their tails fiercely.

   They may look mean but they are the sweetest dogs to the family. But they're protective, always will be towards the people they love.

   My hands pat their soft heads, scratching them behind their ears as they pant, their tongues hanging out of their mouths. Their fur so soft against my rough palms.

   Looking up from the crazy dogs and I'm met with my beautiful wife sitting by the pool with her feet in the water, a glass of pink lemonade next to her on the gleaming tile.

   Her long brown hair is pulled up in a messy bun, sunglasses sat on her head. My eyes trail her exposed skin, the only things being covered is her tits and pussy by a black bikini. Those emerald eyes glimmer at me "Sugar!" She calls from the side of the pool.

   "Dada!!" Splashing comes from the pool before five little figures crash into my legs, soaking my dress pants.

   A chuckle leaves me as I kneel down and wrap my arms around the five little soaking bodies.

   Looking up from the mess of wet hair a grin spreads across my face as Amara bends down and places a kiss to my lips "Welcome home baby." She grins, running her damp hands through my hair. I close my eyes and hum in satisfaction—

   My eyes snap open and I throw myself up into a sitting position.

   I blink, my eyes focusing on where I am.

  I'm not in a backyard.

   I'm in my bedroom...

   It was just a dream. Goddamn it.

   Sunlight spills in through the large windows, shadows of birds flying by dancing across the tile scattered with the guys clothes.

Wait...

Where's Amara!?

My eyes widen and I throw the covers off me, scrambling out of bed. My feet hit the floor and I'm sprinting for the door, my heart pounding in my ears loudly as adrenaline courses through my veins.

Where is she?

She could be hurt!

I shouldn't have fallen asleep!

I'm such a dumbass!

"Whoa!" I yell out as the floor suddenly gets really close to me face. I throw my hands out before my face slams to the tile.

Panting I jerk my head up.

Shit.

Slipped on a t-shirt.

Scrambling to get up I throw myself out the bedroom door. The maids and butlers turn to look at me confused as I fly through the hallway, skidding past the staircase.

"Shit!" I curse, bracing my arms out for balance before I go crashing into a wall. My hands grip the wall before pushing off and sprinting down the stairs, my heart pounding, my breath coming out fast.

Laughing comes from the living room and then I'm sprinting into the living room. Passing under the arch I see Drake, Liam, Mark and Dawson sitting on the couch laughing and snacking on popcorn.

"Where's—!" They turn to look at me with questioning looks.

Planting my feet onto the flooring I try to stop, but my feet slip out from beneath me.

BOOM!

   A whoosh of air caresses the back of my head as I fall backwards.

Pain spreads through my back as a groan is ripped from my throat. Laughter erupts around me as I groan again, closing my eyes and just laying on the hard wood floor.

Warm breathing spreads over my face. My eyes open to see Liam hovering over me with a laughing smile on his face. I throw him the middle finger before he slaps his hand in mine and hauls me up off the floor with a whoosh of air.

"First off, calm down man," Liam laughs again, looking over at Dawson, Mark, and Drake who are dying laughing on the couch.

Liam lets out a breathy chuckle and anger flares through me but I push it aside "And second off, why are you in such a hurry?" He asks, patting my shoulder.

His dark brown eyes stare at me humorously, his white shirt ruffling as he moves. He's wearing grey sweatpants that have white lettering along the side with a famous workout brand.

I let out a pant, licking my lips, my eyes scanning the living room.

Where the fuck is Amara!?

Where is my girlfriend!?

No sight of her.

"Where's Amara?" I ask, urgency lacing my voice. Liam raises an eyebrow at me "Seriously man?" He asks. Anger flares through me and my nostrils flare, within a second I have Liam by the shirt, yanking his face close to mine, my skin heating.

I'm breathing heavily, my thoughts cramming together as I try to sort out all the situations in my head.

"I asked. Where the fuck is my girlfriend?" I grind my teeth together as Liam's eyes widen before tapping my arm. It signals for me to let go and calm down.

My hand quickly un-fists his shirt and I let him go. He sighs, rolling his dark brown eyes, running a hand through his hair "The girls went to get tattoos." He explains calmly. He isn't worried about them. But I am. How the fuck am I supposed to relax when the last time we were out she got shot!

Tattoos!?

Hot.

Not the point! Focus!

I hope she took someone with her.

I open my mouth but Liam cuts me off "Mason went with them so chill out." He states firmly, crossing his arms across his chest.

A sigh heaves out of me and my shoulders slump with relief.

Mason kept his side of the deal. Good.

Fuck, Amara getting tattoos has my mouth watering. Just the image of her with the ink permanently etched to her skin has my mouth salivating at the imagination.

"Did they say what they're going to get?" I ask, walking past Liam and sitting down on the couch between Drake and Dawson who are still laughing at my wipeout.

Bastards.

Liam shrugs "All I know is that they're going to be there all day. And Amara is at least getting 3." Fuckkkk. I can't wait to trail my tongue along those lines.

What is she going to get?

A black rose maybe?

A line from her favorite book?

A hum radiates through my chest and Liam comes over and flops down on the couch while Mark's eyes are glued to his phone. Liam grunts, throwing his arms across the top of the couch.

We all turn to look at him, his eyes are basically popping out of his head "Whatcha looking at Mark?" Drake asks, his mouth full of popcorn. Crunching annoyingly with his mouth full.

Mark still stares at his phone, his fingers twitching around his phone "Ashlyn's tattoo," he breathes, falling back into the chair he's sitting in. It creaks and moves slightly in the shift of position.

Ashlyn got a tattoo?

She doesn't strike me as the tattoo type.

"She's sending me pictures of all the girls tattoos," Liam and Drake immediately jump up from the couch and rush over to the chair Mark's sitting on, grabbing the back tightly as their eyes widen, staring at the phone.

Well at least I know that they both like one of my cousins.

I turn to Dawson who's just shaking his head laughing "Hey big bro, when did you get back from collage?" I ask, clapping our hands together.

He probably thinks we're dumbasses.

He shrugs "Got here this morning, staying for a couple days." He's in his usual sweats and t-shirt, his hair ruffled. Normally he's really dressed up and professional but when he's home he looks like any other teenager. Not like a 21 year old that's going to collage for business.

"Fuck that's hot." Drake curses, leaning down and grabbing Mark's phone from his hands. "Hey!" Mark grunts, spinning around and leaping for his phone. Liam lunges for the phone "Is Summer's on there?" Drake growls protectively and then Liam leaps onto Drake, taking both of them to the floor with a thud.

"Let me see!"

"No! I want to look at Moren's!" Drake grunts, fighting with Liam on the floor. Smacking at each other and yanking at the phone.

James and Julius run into the living room making the guys freeze on the ground, "Hey bros!" James calls running in and sitting down on the floor "Whatcha all doing?" Julius asks, coming and sitting down next to James.

Drake and Liam humph and shrug, then go back to tugging at the phone. "Hey!" Mark calls, leaping over the back of the chair "Give it!" He snaps, getting tangled in the brawl.

James and Julius are both wearing white sweatpants and a basic purple shirt. Their hair neatly done. They always match, it's easier to tell them apart if you know them though.

Mom walks into the living room. A purse rests in the crease of her elbow, her black hair tossed up in a ponytail, wearing leggings and a green sweatshirt with white sneakers. If you didn't know she was 43 years old, you wouldn't be able to tell. "Can you guys watch the boys? I'm going to meet the girls at the tattoo shop," she asks and I look over at her and nod "Yeah, I got 'em!" I call to her and she grins before turning around and slipping out the door. It creaks and groans at the movement.

It closes with a click and then it's just us boys in the house.

The boys brawl around on the floor before Mark snatches his phone back, jumping up in victory.

Liam curses, closing his eyes tightly and lazily walking back over to the couch, flopping down onto the furniture and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I don't think I've ever been more turned on by a fucking tattoo," he groans and Dawson chuckles at him.

Drake stands up with a huff, sending a glare over towards Mark before coming back over and sitting down on the couch with us.

James and Julius spin around and face the TV which is playing an MMA fight. Large smiles on their faces as a splatter of blood sprays from a fighters nose.

"Yeah!" James and Julius yell, throwing their arms up as they watch, their eyes glued to the scene unfolding in front of them.

I don't get the fuss.

I'll wait for Amara to show me her tattoos.

   So I can trace them with my tongue and suck on the skin.

"So," the soft fabric of the couch presses against my back as I lean back further "What are we doing for the day while we wait for them to get back?" They all look up at me and smirk.

"Racing?" Drake chirps and we all start nodding.

Staring at each other, we silently dare each other to race to grab our keys. Bracing my hands against the fabric as I stare at the others, waiting for them to make a break for it.

Then in a second we're all barreling for the keys.

The soft fabric of my lanyard tickles against my fingers once it comes free from the key holder, sprinting for the garage.

James and Julius follow behind, Julius with me and James with Dawson.

Let's see who wins this race.

~~~~

   The leather steering wheel feel normal under my hands, tightening my hold on the leather until I get a wave of pain.

   "Woohoo!!" Julius yells from the passengers seat when I throw the steering wheel to the right and drift left around the loop of the track, dust flying up and hitting the windows. Glancing in my rear view I see Drake starting to catch up while Liam is almost door to door with me and Dawson's about a bumper in front of me.

   The radios blasting rap music while we all jam to the same song, the beat radiating off the stands of the track. Slamming my foot down on the gas peddle I quickly swerve to the inside of the track, grazing 90 miles per hour as I lose Liam and start giving Dawson a run for his money.

We've been doing this for the past 4 hours. At least.

"What time is it Julius?" I call over to him, jerking the steering wheel to the right to drift around the turn, the dust coating the windshield in a cloud.

"4:37!" He calls over the roars of the engine. I nod at him, slamming the peddle down as the finish line comes up. Dawson's car roars as he pushes forward, our cars engine to engine.

We turn to look at each other and glare at one another playfully, but I smirk, tipping my chin towards Julius who laughs and flips Dawson off before I shift the car into 5th gear and speed past Dawson.

Dust flies as I cross the finish line first and spin the car around in a few donuts. Julius cheers and hollers, getting yanked around by the donuts.

Tires are screeching as the others come barreling past the finish, skidding to sharp stops all around me, a dust cloud surrounding our warm cars.

"King?" Julius randomly calls over the blasting music. I reach my hand out and turn the dial down on the radio, the rap music starting to fade into a much more tolerable volume. I turn towards him, the leather seats squishing comfortably "Yeah buddy?" My heart beat is erratic in my chest, the high adrenaline from racing still pounding in my veins.

He grins at me, a dimple appearing on his right cheek "Ara texted you!" He stated, pushing my bright phone into my face.

Yes!

Excitement hammers through my mind and my hands wrap around my phone, quickly swiping into messages.

——————————————————————————
Mi amor❤️: We'll be home in an hour

Me: Okay baby, I'll be waiting for you

Mi amor❤️: I know you will, I love you

Me: I love you too, safe driving. And
we have to talk when you get home.

Mi amor❤️: Okay, did I do something wrong?

Me: Yes. You didn't tell me you
were leaving.

Mi amor❤️: I'm sorry sugar

Me: Save it till you get home, I want
my handprint printed on your ass
for not telling me.

Mi amor❤️: See you soon baby

————————————————————————
She better have a good reason for not telling me. No matter what, she goes I go. No excuse. It makes me feel better knowing I'm there to protect her in case anything happens.

   A breath fans over my neck and I jump, slapping whatever it was by my neck away. A slap rings in my ears as I really focus on what the fuck was breathing down my neck.

"Not cool bro!" Julius groans at me, rubbing his face with a pout. He gives me those annoyed purple eyes "I just wanted to see!" He whined, sticking his tongue out at me.

Maybe don't breathe down someone's neck that keeps guns stashed within arms length.

My fingers pinch the bridge of my nose, squeezing my eyes shut "Goddamn it! Julius, be careful where you're breathing!" My voice comes out low and scolding. He sticks his tongue out at me again before crossing his arms and huffing, looking out the window.

I drag my hand over my face, sighing as my eyes fall closed "Sorry Jul, I'm just stressed." He huffs out a breath "You have to chill out King. Amara is perfectly fine, and I think you're overreacting." He rolls those annoying purple eyes of his.

Shooting him a glare he sinks back in his seat "All I'm saying, is that maybe you should let up some, she isn't always going to be able to be by you at all times." He drawls, raising an eyebrow at me.

I hate when my brothers are smart. Fucking despise it.

I snort, pushing back in the drivers seat "You just don't get it." I can't believe I'm arguing with a 6 year old over this.

"You just want to protect her. But you should probably let up some, no offense but if I was dating you I'd be frustrated with how petrified you get when I wasn't in your sight." He states in a matter-of-fact voice.

He sounds like a 30 year old.

Stupid growing up fast.

His tiny hand touches my forearm and my head turns to look at him "Really King. Seriously, let up on the poor girl." He speaks before slumping back into the passengers seat.

   A knock on the window makes me groan and hit the button, the window rolling down to reveal Liam's face.

   "Moren just texted Drake, the girls are half way back." He tells me, flashing a smile on Julius's direction.

   Nodding my head I pull the button up "See you back there." I state before the window closes.

   My hand wraps around the seatbelt and I yank it down and over my chest, jamming it into belt buckle until it clicks. "Buckle up." The firmness in my voice has Julius buckling up quickly as I shift into reverse and speed backwards before spinning the steering wheel harshly, jerking the car around before shifting into drive and slamming the gas. The tires squeal against the dirt track and Julius blasts the rap music again.

   Our heads bob simultaneously to the beat as I jerk the steering wheel around.

   I can't wait to see my girlfriend.

~~~~

   The car jerks to the left and Julius sighs "You really want to see Amara," he grumbles. He's been clutching the seatbelt strapped across him for 25 minutes. Moren, Summer, and Amara's cars are parked out front, the headlights just turning off as we peel into the driveway.

   A sigh of relief heaves from my chest when I see my baby's car.

  She's okay.

   Thank fuck.

   The three butlers walk down the stairs, a set of keys in each of their hands. I quickly round the loop to the front steps and put my car in park, flinging my seatbelt off.

   I switch the car off and pull the keys out, pushing the door open harshly and jumping out, basically chucking the keys at one of the butlers who catches it as though I didn't just whip some pointy metal at his face. My hand plants against the dark black painted door before it slams shut and I'm sprinting up the front steps to the mansion. My body pulling me closer and closer to Amara, the need to hold her, touch her pounding harshly against my chest.

   I throw the doors open with a slam and I see a blur of brown hair before those emerald eyes meet mine. My toes snag the heel on my shoes before I quickly kick them both off, my eyes glued to Amara.

   "Mi amor," I breathe, running over to her and wrapping my arms around her waist, burying my head into her neck and inhaling her scent. She immediately responds and wraps her arms around my neck tightly, tucking her face away in my shirt.

   "He's so whipped." I hear Mason chuckle from somewhere around me. A growl vibrates out of me as I lift Amara off her feet, heading for the stairs and to my room.

   She giggled in my ear softly, lifting her legs and wrapping them around my waist as I carry her away from everyone.

   She's in my arms again.

   Her touch is so comforting as she drags her fingertips along the back of my neck, goosebumps rising upon my skin.

   "I missed you," my lips touch her neck and she sighs into my chest, tightening her hold around my neck.

   I ignore the maids and butlers smiles, focusing on Amara's gentle touch and scent. Having her close to me already releasing some of the tension coiled taught in my shoulders.

   "I missed you too," she answers softly, tightening her legs around my waist. There is no hint of sarcasm in her voice, just the truth.

  I'm so damn lucky to have her.

   The carpet is soft under my feet, greeting my socks with a gentle tickle until I reach the front of my bedroom door.

   The cold metal greets my warm hand as I slowly turn it and use my foot to kick it open, walking me and Amara into my room. Her feet touch the ground softly before I unwrap my arms from her and turn around, closing the door and locking it in the process.

   My body whips back around to face Amara again. She smiles at me, her hair falling around her face, framing it beautifully. She's still wearing my sweatshirt but had a pair of sweatpants on underneath.

   "Sweatpants off." the words fall from my mouth but she complied quickly, hooking her fingers in the waistband and pulling them down her legs.

   I want to chew on that soft silky skin.

   She tosses them somewhere in the room before walking up to me and drawing me in to a kiss. A soft, heart warming, delicate kiss that has my heart doing that weird flutter thing and my ears to turn pink.

   A soft chuckle fills my quiet room and my hands find themselves back on her hips, my eyes connecting with hers.

   "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, cutting the silence.

   She blinks then pulls her bottom lip between her teeth "You were sleeping," she responds, her eyes never leaving mine.

   "So?" I question back.

   "So, I wanted you to sleep; you needed it."

   "No. I didn't. Amor, If you're going somewhere at least wake me and tell me so I know where you're going." I stress, running a hand through my hair. She sighs, her eyes softening as she raises her hand, gently brushing her fingertips across my jaw. Tingles erupt through my body at the small touch, her lips tip up in a warm smile as she watches her fingers where our skin touches.

Her hand slowly draws back but my hand raises, grabbing hers softly, lacing my fingers through hers before pulling it gently back to my face "What tattoos did you get?" The question was quieted, gentle as her fingertips continued to graze my skin softly.

"They're a surprise," she murmurs, stepping closer to me, gently wrapping her arms around my wrists and pulling them around her waist. I hook my fingers together around her waist, inching closer to her until our noses were touching. "Give me a hint?" I ask, a hopeful tone to my voice. She shakes her head, trailing her hands up my chest, the glimmering green of her eyes follows the trail her hands as they continue to travel up, past my heart and up to my collar bone.

I puff my bottom lip out and she giggles quietly, pushing up onto her toes, closing her eyes and leaning in.

I love her. So fucking much.

My eyes fall closed and our lips touch. That warm feeling spreading through my body any time her soft pink lips are on mine, or she's touching me.

Her lips start to draw away but my hand instinctively drifts up from her hips, cupping the back of her head and pressing our lips together again, sighing when she gives in and plays with my hair.

The softness of her lips slowly start to fade "I love you," she whispers softly against my lips.

I swear my heart just skipped a beat.

"I love you, bookworm." Shooting her a wink she giggles, a blush covering her cheeks as she gently pulls back "Speaking of that..." she murmurs, her hands slipping up under the sweatshirt she's wearing, grabbing the hem and slowly pulling it up. My eyes are glued to the revealing skin, my hands twitching in need to touch it.

Flicking my eyes to look up at her I see she's nibbling on her plush pink bottom lip.

   "What is it bookworm?" I ask, loving how her cheeks dust with a blush, her freckles darkening with the nickname.

   She pulls her shirt all the way up and over her head, exposing her toned stomach and black bra. She moves and something crinkles, I scan her body, looking for anything unusual until my eyes land on red skin covered in a clear wrap.

   "Baby?" My voice is low, a murmur pretty much. The red skin lines the underside of her right breast, flowing with the curve of her skin perfectly.

   Stepping closer my eyes zero in on the distressed skin, letters starting to come together in my brain.

   Her soft giggle fills the room and I step closer again, reaching my hand out and grazing my pointer finger underneath the wrap. Her body shudders at the touch making my lips twitch upwards.

   Without thinking I drop to one knee at her side, my hands holding onto her hip as I get a closer look.

   Is that...my writing?

   Leaning in a tad bit closer the words piece together in my brain, everything clicking all at once.

   'I love you, Bookworm' is tatted on Amara's side, right under the curve of her breast, just dusting her ribs. It's my handwriting too. The sentence she had me write her when I got her handprint for my tattoo.

  The appointment is tomorrow to get it done.

   The silence in my room is so loud as my breath fans across the exposed skin of her torso.

   I don't have the strength to pull away, I don't have the strength to divert my eyes from this tattoo. My heart is hammering so hard against my chest I think it might burst.

   "Do you..." she trails off, her voice hesitant as though she's worried I don't like it.

   Don't worry baby. I fucking love it.

   Her chest rises with a quick inhale of air, the feel of her eyes on me as I scan the words over and over in my head "Do you...like it?" It sounds breathless. Just her standing here showing me this tattoo has my heart racing, yanking at the door of its cage to break through.

   She got my handwriting tattooed on her. With a nickname I gave her. And the only words I've ever said to Amara and it's going to stay that way. And she's worried about me not fucking liking it?

   The pulse in my body is thumping so loudly I'm surprised Amara can't hear it. My heart pounding against my chest, my hands shaking as I draw a gentle knuckle over the words.

   "Like it?" The sound of my voice has her sucking in a breath of air, her eyes on me. I feel them. I feel them staring down at me.

  I bet you $1,000 right now that she's chewing on her bottom lip.

   Pushing off the floor I stand attentively at my full height, looking down at her smaller figure as her teeth sink into her bottom lip, her eyes looking anywhere but at me.

   Told you.

   "Like it?" I repeat and her face pulls up in a wince. Her fingers twiddle as she stares at something off in the distance.

   My finger gently grabs her chin, the skin soft to the touch as I turn her head towards me. "Look at me," the demand laces my voice but it's soft, as though giving her a choice.

   After a few seconds she finally meets my eyes, worry swirling around in those emeralds.

   "I'm sorry, I thought you'd like it—" she starts to apologize, rambling words that she doesn't need to be and my eyebrows pull together in confusion.

   Why is she apologizing?

   "Baby," I cup her face in my hands, making her pause in her little ramble "I love it. Almost as much as I love you." Her eyes gloss over in relief. So much relief it looks like she might cry.

   The muscles in her shoulders loosen, allowing her to drop them down and breathe properly once more.

   "It's beautiful baby. I couldn't be more in love with you but yet you still manage to make me fall even harder for you." The words fall from my mouth. Word vomit; is what my mom calls it.

   It's never happened to me before. But mom and dad say that's what happens when you fall in love, you forget when you're supposed to stop talking about them.

  I could word vomit about Amara all goddamn day.

   Every fucking minute. Of every damn day.

Her bottom lip trembles slightly, her eyes shining with a clear gloss. A shaky breath leaves her "I was scared you wouldn't like it." She admits, slipping her arm up my bare arms, tracing some of the tattoos I have on my arms.

With a shake of my head she sighs again "Bookworm, anything you get inked onto your beautiful body I'll fucking worship." My statement has her lips crashing onto mine in an instant. The force so hard it almost knocks me down.

Her lips attack mine, not leaving a single second to pull away and gasp in air without her lips brushing on mine, her hands trailing through my hair softly as I devour her lips with mine.

Instinctively my arms wrap around her, walking her to the neatly made bed. Our lips never part, our tongues darting into each other's mouths.

Her pants fill my ears as she pulls away to suck in air before I forcefully yank her lips back to mine, carefully laying her down on the bed and climbing over her on my knees, groaning into the kiss. The bed creaks under me and her breath hitches but I grind my growing dick into her and she whimpers quietly.

"Be quiet baby. We can't have them hearing." I rasp in her ear, watching with pleasure as she shudders against the bed.

It's been a week. A week since I've been inside her tight cunt.

My dick throbs in my pants, straining against the fabric of my boxers. The heat of the moment dropping into my cock, need rolling in my chest.

It's been torture trying to stop myself from taking her everywhere.

A tug on my shirt pulls me from the deep kiss, dropping my lips to her neck and sucking the skin harshly into my mouth. A moan fills the space around us and I quickly reach my hand out and clamp it over her mouth to silence her noises.

My lips devour her neck, pulling the sweet skin between my teeth, licking at the reddened skin. Her hot and wet tongue darts out and licked my palm, a growl radiating from my throat.

I want her doing that around my cock.

I feel her heavy breathing against my palm, warm and fast, rising and falling at the same pace as her chest.

"We'll make this quick okay? I don't want to hurt you," the huskiness in my voice doesn't go unnoticed to my ears and she groans "No," the word muffled behind my hand.

I raise an eyebrow at her "No?" I question, pausing my movements and pulling my lips from her skin. She whimpers, lifting her hips to grind against mine before I pin her hips down onto the bed with a firm hand.

"No?" I ask again and she bites her bottom lip between her teeth. I feel the scrape of her teeth on her bottom lip. She tries to yank her hips up but I only press harder.

My head tilts to the right some, my eyes staring down into her as her tongue pokes out to wet her, the heat touching a soft spot on my palm.

   "Please. Don't do it fast," Her pleading voice muffled by my hand. Her fingers wrap around my wrist, pulling my hand away from her mouth "I need you." She gasps, her mouth gaping open when I yank her panties down, my hand going down and cupping her already drenched pussy.

She moans, her back arching off the bed. My palm quickly covers her mouth again, the softness of her lips brushing against my hot skin.

I haven't even done anything yet and she already soaking for me.

A rusty, satisfied hum scratches through my throat and her eyes fall closed, her hips churning against the palm of my hand. Her eyes snap shut, her teeth nipping at the skin of my palm "Do something!" Her plead muffled by my hand once more.

   On instinct my middle finger slips inside her heat undetected. She moans behind my hand, her hips bucking as her walls squeeze the length of my finger.

   Quickly inserting my ring finger I start a rhythm, pumping and curling my fingers as her pre-cum leaks down onto my palm, coating my fingers now that they're inside her.

   "So tight for me," I grunt, drawing my fingers back and shoving them back inside her wet pussy. The sound of wet skin meeting wet skin making her moan loudly and me to groan in satisfaction.

   "So wet. Such a little slut. Always wet for me, always wet for daddy." I purr in her ear, biting at the sensitive skin of her earlobe.

   Her breath hitches in her throat, swallowing the lump in her throat "Yes, yes," she pants, pushing her hips into my palm, fucking my hand.

   She's not even completely naked and my dick feels like it's about to explode.

   My thumb pushes against her clit, the gasp that leaves her parted lips fueling my movement. "Oh, Kingston," she groans, licking my palm in soft, wet movements.

   A twitch spreads through me and straight to my dick, which is hard as a fucking diamond. Every little touch of her tongue has my body quivering in pleasure.

She has no fucking clue what the does to me.

"I want you, please," she whimpers, "I want to cum around your cock." Her words have waves of need rolling through my chest and straight down my dick.

A growl radiates from my chest, my hand dropping from her hip and quickly yanking my sweatpants down my legs, the soft material tickling my skin. The tip of my finger hooks into the back of my sock, yanking it off and tossing it around the room, doing the same to the other as I curl my fingers in Amara's tight pussy at the same time; feeling the pulsing waves of her pleasure massage my fingers.

"Please," she whimpers again, her hips churning against my erection. Triumph spreads through my chest "Oh, look who finally learned some manners," I tease but it comes out low and thick. Thick with burning lust.

Her right hand tugs at the elastic waistband of my boxers, yanking forcefully as she can without hurting her shoulder.

Fuck I don't want to hurt her.

"Maybe, maybe we should wait?" She shakes her head desperately, pulling my boxers far enough down to the point where my rock hard dick springs out, the red tip shooting up and slapping my abs.

A groan is ripped from my throat, rough and raspy as her hand quickly fists my cock, pumping expertly as she closes her eyes.

Pleasure swarms my chest, the tingling feeling returning again as she yanks at my dick, pulling me closer to her. Our bare skin touching, my dick rubbing fantastically against her wet folds with my fingers still buried deep in her tight little cunt.

"I want your dick, not your fingers," she moans, her neck arching when I scissor my fingers inside her.

A grunt leaves me as she pumps me faster, fisting her hand tighter around me "What happened to man-manners?" I stutter when she rolls her thumb over my sensitive tip. My eyes damn near rolling back into my head.

My hand slips away from her mouth, pressing harshly into the mattress near her head as my fingers slip from her drenched pussy. My hands are coated in her juices, glimmering in the light spilling in through the windows.

Quickly I bring my fingers to my mouth, sucking them into my mouth to taste. To savor. A moan radiates through me as I swirl my tongue around my fingers, the sweet taste coating my tongue.

Her fist squeezes my cock tightly making me grunt as she guides it towards her hot opening.

"Baby," I grunt, pulling my fingers out of my mouth with a pop. She doesn't listen, the tip of my dick touching her hot entrance.

A shudder runs through me and she cranes her hips, getting a better angle for me to slip in but my teeth clench "Amara." She freezes, her eyes opening and looking up at me.

"I'm bare." I whisper and her eyes widen, her thumb brushing over my tip to make sure I wasn't lying. I shudder above her. She moans at my reactions "I'm on the pill," she pants.

Oh those words.

Her hand guides my dick back to her wet pussy, jerking her hips forward until my tip is sucked into her.

I moan relentlessly. The feeling of her so surreal. Hot and warm, tightly squeezing my cock which is not even a third of the way in.

Her back bows perfectly off my mattress and I quickly strip her bra off her body, tearing it straight down the middle. My hands grope her breasts, needing and pinching her pebbled nipples.

The movement of her hips have me twitching inside her tight wet cunt. She's so fucking drenched. Slicking my cock up.

On instinct my hips push forward, my dick sliding into her heat slowly, inch by inch. We keep pushing onto each other, grinding and pushing onto each other until I slip all the way into her. Sucking me in to the hilt.

We both moan simultaneously, our pants filling the room as we both still. I can't help but get lost in the feeling of her bare. The pleasure waves I feel massaging my too hard cock, her juices lubing my cock up until I can slide into her with ease.

I gently draw my hips back before pushing back into her, my dick so slick it slides back in without struggle.

The softness of her skin on mine, fiddling with her breasts, sucking on her neck, and fucking her raw has so many different emotions and feelings running through my body at once. Overwhelmingly good.

"You feel so good," my breathing fans over her neck, my hips retracting and pushing back into her.

"Fuck amor," the moan slips from my mouth and her mouth gapes open, her eyes squeezed shut. Her body trembles beneath me, her hips lifting to meet mine half way.

   The brown of her hair spreads out along the black comforter of my bed, her brows furrowed in concentration as she curls her hips to meet mine.

   Our movements are so coordinated, matching each other's rhythm each time.

   Her walls clench around my dick and a raspy moan leaves me, pleasure shuddering up my shaft to my chest.

   Her moans fill the quiet of the room, getting louder each thrust I make into her soaked cunt.

Fuckkkk she feels so damn good bare.

I groan, leaning down and kissing her neck, thrusting my hips into hers. I jut my hips forward, making her gasp and moan all in one, the heart stopping sound building the fuel in my thrusts.

A loud bang on the door echos through the room and I slam a hand over Amara's mouth, stilling inside her.

"What!?" I yell, drawing my hips back and snapping them back against hers. She moans against my hands, throwing her head back, panting heavily.

"The guys are going out to a club and you're coming!" Dawson's voice yells through the door. Amara's eyes roll back when I roll my hips, pushing into her deeper.

Fuck.

She feels so damn good.

"I'm busy!" I shout back, sucking the skin of Amara's left breast into my mouth, stretching the skin.

The doorknob jerks and rattles.

Fucker.

"Why's the door locked? And you have to come!" He shouts back at me, rattling the doorknob some more aggressively.

   "I'll be down in a little! Leave the fucking knob alone!" I shout, pounding myself into Amara. Her hands grasp my wrist, digging her nails into my skin.

   I clench my abs tightly, my balls growing heavy with my nearing release. "Tell me you aren't fucking Amara right now!" He pounds his fist on the door.

   A growl radiates out of my throat and Amara moans, her neck slicked with sweat as her eyes roll again, snapping her hips into my faster.

   "No—F-Fuck—Go away!" I shout, grinding my throbbing dick farther into her "Oh! Oh Kingston, right there!" She yelps, her naked body squirming underneath mine.

   "You're so fucking Amara!" He yells through the door.

"Go away!" I snap, clenching my muscles to try and hold back my orgasm.

"Kingston," Amara moans behind my hand "I'm so close Kingston, don't stop,"

"C'mon man! If you aren't fucking Amara come open the door!"

This motherfucking dickhead.

Gritting my teeth I shove myself deep in Amara and my orgasm snaps. Slamming into me so hard my vision blacks. I quickly pull out of her, shoving my fingers back in her just to finish her off as cum shoots from my dick and onto her stomach.

"You're fucking her!"

Grinding my teeth together to contain my moans and groans of pleasure as Amara convulses beneath me. Her body jerking as she moans my name loudly.

"C'mon man! You were away from her for a day!"

Shut the hell up.

A groan slips out of me as I fall to the bed next to her, panting as the doorknob rattles some more.

"Go away Dawson or so help I will shoot you!" Amara yells next to me, her shout breathless.

"Fine! Meet us at the front door in an hour Kingston! And you can't bring Amara!" Dawson yells through the door, and the jangling of the doorknob finally ceased.

"Hold on—!"

"Nope! No arguing!" Dawson states and then there is no more yelling coming from the other side of the door.

Turning on my side my eyes land on a sweaty, flushed, and panting Amara. She turns her head to me, her cheeks dark and eyes sparkling. I open my mouth to say something but she shakes her head "No, you should go."

My chest heaves with a sigh "But do you want me to go?", she rolls her eyes at me, her hands draping over her stomach.

"Of course I want you to go! You need some guy time. You have to be bored of me," she sighs, pushing up off the bed into a sitting position, her shoulders slouching.

   My hand gently grips her chin, turning her face to me, our eyes locking "I will never get bored of you." I state and she smiles tiredly.

   "Are you okay with me going?" I ask, referring to some of the girls I've seen around clubs before.

   She nods her head, gently tracing a squiggly line up my arm, the muscles flexing under her gentle touch.

Her emerald eyes follow the trail her finger makes "Yes, I trust you sugar. If you need me to pick you up just give me a call, okay?" She asks softly, her skin still coated in my cum.

I nod and stand up from the bed, gently grabbing her waist and carrying her into the bathroom with me. The door opens into the blindingly bright lighting of the bathroom and I set Amara down on the counter softly.

Her hands raise to my head when I return with a washcloth, reaching around her bare hips to wet the cloth with warm water.

The scrape of her nails against my scalp has a satisfied sigh to leave me "You should take a shower," she murmurs softly, rubbing her fingertips along my scalp as I gently wash the strings of my cum off her tanned, toned stomach.

My eyes are trained on the path the washcloth makes along her skin, goosebumps rising onto her arms with the warm water.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, leaning forward and kissing her neck softly, the sensitive skin grazing my lips. My breaths falling along the skin.

She hums in response "You're hair is a little greasy. When's the last time you've taken a shower?", Come to think of it I haven't taken one in a little while.

With the shrug of my shoulders she giggles quietly as I finish up cleaning her up, kissing her lips softly over and over again "You did so good for me, I love you," I purr praises into her ear. I know she loves it when I tell her she did a good job.

A proud look washes over her face, resting her chin atop my head. "I love you," she responds with a tired smile.

Once she's all cleaned up I help her down from the counter. She turns her back to me and walks into the shower, turning the water on for me.

Something dark on her left ass cheek catches my eye.

What is that?

It's another tattoo she got.

"Bookworm," her head turns at me voice and she quickly walks out of the shower and towards me "Yeah?" She asks with a tilt of her head.

Grabbing the skin of her hips in my hands I spin her body around so her beautiful full ass is facing me.

My eyes widen and a giggle from Amara fills the room.

Oh fuck that's hot.

It's my handprint, tattooed on her ass with my name underneath, signing her ass of to me. "Oh baby," I rasp, leaning forward and gently biting her earlobe "This ass has always been mine," My fingers face the dip in her back, the bottom of my palm print resting on the bottom of her ass with my name on the right side of my palm print.

Her head bobs in a nod, giggling when I squeeze her right ass cheek in my hand, kissing the right side of her neck softly.

   She grabs my arms, pushing me towards the shower "Take a shower smelly boy, I'll get you something better to wear to the club," her voice is soft as she ushers me into the shower.

   The door closes behind me as water pours down onto my body "But—"

   "Just shower!" She yells from my room. A laugh leaves me and I turn towards the water, reaching out and grabbing the shampoo.

   "Want to join?" I yell out of the shower.

   I really want her to scrub my head again.

   "Shower!" She yells somewhere in the room. I chuckle, popping the shampoo bottle open.

   I love her.

——————————————————————————
   What do you think is gonna happen at the club? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 81.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
931K 25.2K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...
34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
112K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...