Cheat [MxM] (Carter Brothers...

By SageKincaidBooks

Cheat is the first book in the Carter Brother series. Ezra is trapped in a marriage he doesn't want to be in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
INTERMISSION
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
INTERMISSION
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
New Story! Mine - Evan & Jeremiah

Chapter 27

3.7K 203 25
By SageKincaidBooks

A/N: Chapter contains sex.

EZRA ▪︎ POV

Jae had stuffed his face full of a little bit of everything I had ordered from his favourite restaurant. The food was admittedly delicious and after the long day I'd had, hot noodles and fried dumplings settled nicely in my stomach. While I'd stopped at a healthy meal, Jae had gone ahead and eaten until he sprawled over my lap, groaning and rubbing his stomach.

We sat on the couch in his living room, the remaing orange and pink lights of the sunset slowly disappearing outside the windows. The curtains in front of the open balcony door fluttered with the breeze.

I placed my hand beside Jae's, stroking his tight abdominal muscles. "Feel better?" I chuckled. He simply groaned. I began tidying up while he lounged, packing away the excess food and stacking the containers into the fridge. Once that was taken care of, I re-entered the living room, sitting beside Jae. He sat up, snuggling into my side.

I held him close, glad that he was feeling better and had forgiven me for earlier. My intentions hadn't been to leave him out of an important day. I'd just been so worried about him that letting him sleep seemed like the best sacrifice at the time. Jae was like superman and I have no doubt he would've powered through the day for me. But I had just needed to be reassured that he was also taking care of himself.

From working night shifts at the club, to being a new parental figure for Ollie and juggling my emotions and drama on top of all of it, Jae was dealing with a lot. He was such a fucking angel - one I admittedly didn't deserve - that he hadn't complained once. He was my light. Always my light. But he needed love and rest too. I was more than okay taking care of Ollie and my divorce alone for one day if that meant he got the sleep and time to himself he needed.

"After this, sweetheart, we need a vacation," I suddenly spoke as the thought popped into my mind. Now that I'd said it out loud, the prospect of escaping to anywhere else in the world with just myself my lover and my baby, was so appealing. A detox, a recovery, just all the time we needed to get back on our journey ahead. The perfect start to a new change.

"Mhmm," Jae groaned, his eyes still closed. "We should do a trip to Jeju Island. It's like Korea's Hawaii. Then, we can visit mom and dad and have them babysit while we get smashed on the beach and have sex in hotel jacuzzis." He practically moaned with delight, sinking into me. "Best vacation ever."

I tucked the location away in the back of my mind, promising that after tomorrow, I would do my research and we would pack up and go. It sounded amazing and if it meant Jae could spend some time with his parents, I was all the more for it. That was another burden weighing him down, even if he never said it out loud. He missed them dearly.

"I'm sorry," he suddenly mumbled and I peered down at him, brushing his dark hair off his forehead, revealing those deep, heavy lidded eyes. "The last thing you want to see on a vacation are your partner's parents," he chuckled nervously and I immeadiatly shook my head, cupping his face.

"Nothing wrong with seeing family on a holiday. It's part of the fun if you want it to be. Your parents are nice, and you have a good relationship with them which is the main thing. I see no problem at all." I placed a gentle peck on his nose and he beamed, puckering his lips for a kiss. I leant in and gave him one.

"You're perfectly sweet you know that? Like sweet and salty popcorn, except replace the salty with sexy. Sweet and sexy, mhmm, I love it on my man," he grinned and I gave him an exasperated look that didn't match the warmth in my chest and the flutter in my stomach. Jae shrugged a shoulder. "It's the truth. Comparing you to food is always the easiest because I love food and I love you."

"You're cheese because you're cheesy. But I also love you too."

The cry of outrage made me throw my head back against the couch and laugh. "Cheese?! Excuse me?!" Jae was so passionately offended that he seemed to awaken from his lazy food coma. He straddled my lap and grabbed my cheeks, making me look at him through my laughter.

"Fuck cheese! I am the tastiest, most scrumptious korean buffet you will ever taste in your entire life! So you better be damn grateful! I am the embodiment of the stickiest bbq pork, the fluffiest rice and the prettiest thick-ass noodle!" He grabbed my hand, slapping it on his ass. "Feel the buffet dammit!"

I gave him an indulging squeeze, still laughing despite his intense glare. "I feel it, baby."

He nodded aggressively. "Apologise. Take that cheese comment back right now!"

"I take it back," I said, patting his ass to calm him down. "I'm sorry." He narrowed his eyes with a 'hmph', full on pouting down at me. I wanted to remind him that he was the one who had brought up the food comparison -  which was pretty cheesy, but I decided against that. Instead, I cupped the back of his neck and brought him close, trailing kisses up his jaw.

"Can I taste the so called scrumptious buffet?" I asked, gripping his chin and turning his lips into mine, sucking softly on the full bottom flesh. "I'm still hungry."

He groaned, gripping a hold of my shoulders. "You can taste," he moaned. "As long as I get to taste you back."

"Deal." I kissed him feverishly, parting his lips and sliding my tongue in against his own. I had been looking forward to this part of our evening ever since I told him I wanted him in the bedroom earlier. We hadn't had much time for intimacy and tonight, I needed it the most.

I ran my hands up his shirt, caressing his torso where I knew his artistic tattoos were hiding on his skin. Pulling my lips away, I quickly tugged his shirt off, baring them and the flat disks of his brown nipples. I gave each a kiss before standing and placing him on his feet. Jae bit his lip, his face flushed, his eyes sparkling with need I was sure was reflected in my own gaze.

I tugged Jae's shorts down and his cock sprung free, jutting out at me. It was hard and throbbing with precum building at the blushed plum coloured head. He let out a breathless chuckle at my eagerness to undress him, but that chuckle turned into a low groan of lust when I lowered to my knees.

All of the stress, all of the worry and the constant heavy weight of life on my shoulders disappeared as I set my mind wholly on Jae. On pleasing him, loving him and working his body into a frenzy for me. I wrapped my fist around the base of his cock, giving him a long, tight stroke from root to tip. Jae hissed, his fingers tangling in my hair, pulling my head closer. I let him tug at me and demand I taste him. I let him lead me because it felt so fucking good.

With my free hand, I released my own cock which had been painfully trapped in my slacks and underwear. My erection was begging for attention and release, but I simply cupped myself to ease the urge and took Jae's cock into my mouth instead. I closed my eyes as the salty taste of him settled over my tongue. His scent of body wash and sweat and just Jae wafted up my nose, increasing the intensity of the sensations around me.

"Fuck, Ezra," Jae groaned, his thighs trembling. He wanted to thrust, but he held himself back, letting me lap at him with my tongue. I tasted him all over, savouring the veins that ran up and down his shaft, the soft, delicate skin and the bulbous head bumping my cheek. "Baby you're killing me."

I smiled briefly before finally giving him what he wanted. I sucked him in deep and began bobbing my head, squeezing his cock with my lips and caressing him with my tongue. Jae moaned out a low 'yes' as I sucked his cock. I was in bliss, my mind simply focused on him and all the things I could control in this moment, like the pace of my sucking and the rhythm of my teasing licks. When I wanted him to cum.

"Why are you so fucking good at this?" Jae threw his head back with a low groan of frustration and complete ecstasy. I almost laughed. Although it wasn't exactly a skill I could boast anywhere but inside our bedroom, his repeated praise of my cock sucking skills made my chest puff up with pride. "Oh fuck Ezra, I'm gonna cum!"

I thought about pulling off him, since this was only foreplay. I wanted to fuck him and have him cum with my cock inside him, but we had the night and there was no need to rush. Jae was still young, his recovery time wouldn't be long and besides, I wanted to swallow his cum, have it fill my insides and warm we with the taste of him. It had been way too long.

"Stop, wait!" Jae gasped, his cries becoming desperate as he tried to tug me off him by my hair. My scalp stung as I refused him, breathing through my nose as I worked him deeper until he entered my throat. Jae trembled, cursing me to hell and back as I deep throated his cock, milking him for his cum. I want to taste you. I want your cum. I thought this as I let go of my own cock and cupped his heavy balls, rolling them against my palm and stimulating the wrinkled skin between them.

Jae yelled to the ceiling, pulling my face close and cramming his cock down my throat as far as it would go as he began to orgasm. My face was pressed up against his pelvis, his pubic hair tickling my nose and eyes. I choked, saliva and cum spilling out of the sides of my mouth, but I swallowed greedily, working my throat around him as I did so. I had to release his balls and squeeze my own to stop my own impending orgasm that had been triggered from seeing Jae loose his mind.

When he finally finished shooting, Jae tugged me off his cock, his softening shaft escaping with a sloppy pop. He stumbled back, panting like a wild man, his eyes crazed. I stared up at him, still on my knees and wiped at the corners of my mouth with the back of my hand. "Thanks for the taste, baby. You're right, the best buffet."

He let out a breathless laugh, shaking his head. "You are one nasty man you know that?" He asked, staring at me like I was some sort of wild nymph. "Dirty fucker," he finally grinned, taking a step forward. He gripped my chin, pulling my head up. He licked his own semen of my chin and kissed me roughly, shoving his tongue inside my mouth. The kiss was demanding, aggressive, but brief. "Prefect for me." He whispered against my lips, before pulling away.

"You made me cum before I was ready," he pouted, running his slender fingers down my chest, over my stomach and then to my jutting cock. It throbbed to the accelerated beat of my heart, begging for it's own release. The stiffness was painful and when Jae grabbed my shaft, I grunted out a sound of pain and pleasure. He tugged - less of a stroke and more of an actual pull. I took the hint and stood up quickly.

"You played yourself Ezra, because now you're going to have to deal with this-" Jae paused and squeezed me. "- Until I'm ready to go again." He lead me down the hall and into his bedroom by my cock and anticipation had butterflies fluttering about inside my stomach. The tables had turned. He was in control now and just like the devious man he could be, Jae had every intent of edging me until he was ready to go again. I both feared and craved what was about to happen next.

We made it into the bedroom, my poor cock still caught in my lover's strong grip. Jae stopped before the foot of the bed and turned to face me, still smiling that beautiful, mischievous smile of his. "Undress." He demanded and I obeyed, unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off, not caring where it landed. When it came to my slacks and underwear, I had to work around Jae's hand, moaning as I bent and pulled the pants off my legs. He never let go of my cock.

"Jae," I grunted his name as he gave me a teasing, tight stroke. It was driving me crazy. "I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that." Each graze of his palm and brush of his fingers had me gearing up to orgasm already and he'd hardly done anything but drag me into the bedroom by my cock. Jae grinned, the power going straight to his head. If this were a cartoon, I'm pretty sure it would inflate.

"I mean, my touch is magic, some would say out of this world. I'm just gifted like that-"

"Jae." I glared at him half-heartedly and he snorted, but motioned I should get on the bed. I sat and he finally let me go, crawling over me and pushing at my shoulders so that I lay on my back. Jae kissed me on the lips, a gentler kiss this time. I ran my hands up his side, unable to lie there without exploring him too. Jae kissed my lips, then my jaw and then my neck. He began to murmur against my skin, his tone suddenly serious.

"We're straying into kinky territory. This wasn't what I expected tonight, I just want to check in and make sure you're okay," he murmured, kissing between my pecks. I stared down my body at him and he briefly met my eyes. He didn't look overly concerned, more so curious. I looked back up at the ceiling and closed my eyes.

"I need this. Maybe it's not what I should want considering I'm going to divorce court tomorrow and could possibly loose my son. But right now, this dynamic with you, the fun, the sexiness, the passion of it all, it's what I need. To let loose before I become Ezra Carter, the perfect boss, the perfect father, the perfect man. This messiness, this nastiness, it's what I need. No, I'm not okay, but can you really expect me to be? Maybe a little craziness is the norm right now and what we're doing is the remedy."

Jae paused and a short silence stretched between us. I let go of him to clench my fingers around the sheets, wondering if I'd said too much. But Jae simply kissed me again. "I understand," he murmured and I let out the breath I had been holding, relaxing into the mattress. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Good."

That was the only warning I got before he bit my right nipple. I yelled out in pain, arching my back. "Fuck, Jae, what was that for?!" He shrugged, licking over the wound. My nipple throbbed and the licking felt like my skin was on fire. My cock lurched despite the pain, betraying my outraged cry.

"Felt like it. Tell me to stop," he dared me, his eyes straying to my left nipple. I went to cover it, but he slapped my hand away, bent and bit me again. Not as hard, but it was still painful. He licked the bite, swirling his tongue around the throbbing nub. I groaned, moaning in pain and pleasure.

"Huh, would you look at that?" Jae swept his thumb over the head of my cock, showing me the thick string of precum he'd gathered. "You like it. I should go Edward Cullin on you more often." He pressed his thumb into my mouth, feeding me my own cum. I licked diligently, glaring up at him. I debated biting his thumb off.

Jae pulled the digit free from my lips before I made the decision to bite. Lucky him. "Hold your legs to your chest and spread them for me. I want to play with your hole. If I touch your cock, you'll cum and I want you to fuck me when you do. For now, I'll play with your ass, I know how much you love it."

I couldn't deny that. Jae sat back on his heels between my legs. I did as I was told, clutching my knees and holding them to my chest. Like this, I was open and exposed in front of him, vulnerable and on display for his amusement. It was... exhilarating, humiliating and god damn arousing all at once. Jae's eyes immeadiately lowered, taking in my painful, jutting cock, my heavy balls and then my puckered hole.

"Pretty," he mused and I closed my eyes, my face hot. I felt his hands run up and down my furry thighs before eventually he dug his thumbs into the cleft of my ass and spread me further. I moaned quietly, the sound caught between a whimper and a murmur of pleasure. Jae's breath fanned across the sensitive ring of my hole and I clenched, my body tightening at the sensation. I was hot and sweating all over and my stomach kept tightening with arousal.

Jae's thumbs came in closer until they rubbed alternately at my hole, gentle caresses that had me squirming. "God Jae, stop teasing me. Do something," I demanded, not at all proud of the desperate whine to my voice.  Jae pressed his thumb harder against my entrance with punishing forcefulness. I felt myself opening up, despite the absence of lube. Biting my lip, I wiggled and bore down, taking him inside me, just to the first knuckle of his thumb. 

"So impatient. Don't hurt yourself, Ezzy," he muttered gently, using his free hand to stroke lovingly at my thigh. Jae bent down between my thighs and quickly replaced his thumb with his tongue, instantly soothing the sting of the initial penetration. I pressed my head back into the pillows, moaning lowly at the erotic feeling of his tongue sliding inside my hole. It was wet and soft and warm and the lapping motions made my stomach flood with arousal and my already painful cock lurch against my stomach. 

Jae was thorough with his rimming. He ran his tongue up and down my taint, from the base of my spine all the way up to my balls and back again. Then he was circling my hole, licking and kissing, tasting and groaning, as though the taste of my most intimate area was nothing but blissful. He speared me, giving me a good tongue fuck that had me trembling and moaning out in ecstasy. I felt the orgasm coming uncontrollably, like a train hurtling along a track to it's destination. Being edged for so long made this painful as hell, but I knew it would be worth it in the end. I was about to cum, about to reach my destination when someone slammed on the breaks of said hypothetical train and forced everything to a stop. 

"No!" I screamed, jerking when Jae stopped rimming me and instead clamped his fingers around my ball sack, giving a good, brutal tug, cutting the cum off from shooting up my shaft. He killed my orgasm like a murderer with an axe. I thought I'd cry. In fact, the tears were there, just waiting to spill over my lashes. I clenched my eyes shut, breathing harshly, my chest rising up and down, sweat rolling from my temples. I cupped between my legs, holding my poor testicles close. Jae had the audacity to laugh. 

"Well, that worked better than expected," he mused. "I was going to start talking about grannies so that you wouldn't cum, but this seemed more effective and also less.. well disturbing. Though, I have defeated the point by bringing up the grannies because now my stiffie is deflating and-" 

I sat up suddenly and grabbed him, flipping him onto the bed beneath me. He was the one screaming from the surprise of it all now and I grabbed his wrists and shoved them above his head, holding him captive. "You're a sadistic fuck," I accused, glaring down at him. "I can't believe you just did that - it hurt you know!" Jae blinked those dark brown eyes up at me with sheepishness, but he stopped screaming and smiled instead. 

"I was just doing what you wanted. Didn't you say you'd cum in me? I had to stop you," he explained innocently. "Should I kiss it better?" 

I growled my displeasure. It was clear he was unapologetic. But now, I was done waiting. I was going to fuck him whether he was ready or not. "Keep your hands here, don't move." I demanded, letting go and reaching across to the nightstand beside the bed for a condom and lube. 

"Yes sir," he giggled all too happily. Once I retrieved what I needed from the drawer, I ripped the condom packet open with my teeth and quickly rolled it down the length of my semi-hard cock. Then I flicked the bottle of lube open and smothered a generous amount over two fingers. I wouldn't hurt Jae but I would give him a taste of his own pain. I brought both fingers to his hole, and pushed them inside, all the way to the hilt. 

The smug smile fell away from his lips and he arched his back with a loud gasp of shock. He tried to wiggle his hips away, his hands falling from the position I'd demanded he keep them in. I grabbed them, shoving them back above his head, then I wedged my hips between his spread thighs to keep him still, pumping my fingers. "Fuck! Ezra baby, too much, too soon!" 

I leaned in close, pressing a gentle kiss to the side of his flushed cheek. "Take it, sweetheart. I know you can." I pumped my fingers against the push and pull of his clenching hole, pounding his prostate with each in and out. He moaned and gasped, his body writhing to the beat. His softened cock had sprung up again, pressing into my stomach and leaking from the tip. 

"You're punishing me," he accused breathlessly, crying out when I added a third finger to the tight hole clamped around my fingers. "Agh!" I didn't confirm nor deny his accurate statement. I just kept working him until those cries of pain turned into pleasure and then eventually begging.  By then, my semi was a raging erection once more and I swept my fingers out of Jae, ready to replace them with my cock. 

He wrapped his arms around my neck, his legs around my waist as I positioned the head of my cock against his now stretched and well lubed hole. I held his gaze, his hooded mono-lidded eyes locked with mine as I began to enter him. He was snug and hot, and he felt like home. Buried inside him was always where I wanted to be. I moaned, leaning in to kiss him and he puckered his lips, receiving mine eagerly. He was also moaning as I filled him, his thighs trembling. I began a steady in and out, using his body to milk my orgasm and he received me, taking his own pleasure. We kissed, our tongues tangling as we shared saliva and sweat and sounds of ecstasy. It was erotic, it was romantic and it felt indescribable. 

"God, baby, fuck me, fuck me hard," Jae whimpered as he sucked on my bottom lip, his fingers threading through my hair and tugging. Shivers erupted along the back of my neck and I began moving my hips faster, increasing the speed and the force of my thrusts. We both cried out sounds of pleasure and it echoed around the room along with the slap of our bodies meeting and the wetness of the lube gathered around the rim of his hole. 

I could feel my orgasm again, making its way throughout my body, tightening my muscles, tingling in the base if my spine and the pit of my stomach. My balls drew up tight to my body, ready to empty inside my lover. I reached between us with one hand, stroking Jae's cock quickly in time with my thrusts. I wanted us to cum together. He tightened his legs around my waist and threw back his head, a loud yell bursting free as he came, spraying cum against his chest and my own. 

It set me off and I pushed inside him to the hilt, my balls snug against the curve of his ass as I came, emptying copious amounts of cum into the condom. I closed my eyes, burying in against his throat as I groaned his name. The shock waves of pleasure rippled through me before slowing to a calming current. "Mhmm. You okay?" I asked as he slumped like  rag doll, his legs falling away from my hips. 

"You've killed me. I'm calling from beyond the grave," he mumbled, splaying dramatically like a starfish. I chuckled, kissing his nose before gently pulling out of his body and lying beside him, feeling exhausted. He curled up against me, yawning obnoxiously. "We do kinky pretty well, if I do say so myself." 

"I enjoyed it," I rasped, closing my eyes and ignoring the stickiness of our bodies as I wrapped my arm around his waist. I would eventually get up and clean us both as well as dispose of the condom, but I just needed a few seconds to ground myself again from our soaring love making. "It's not something I think I would do with you all the time, but once in a while, we can indulge that side to our sex life I think." 

"I look forward to next time then, Mister Carter," he giggled happily and I smiled, pressing a kiss to the top of his head. "How are you feeling?" I knew then that he wasn't referring to the sex. His constant worry and his constant need to be reassured of my wellbeing made the love in my heart swell for him. 

"I'm okay, Jae, I promise, you'll be the first one to know when I'm not. For now, I'm just enjoying this intimacy with you. Tomorrow, is a new day and I'll think about how I'm feeling then. Give me tonight to just ignore it all, will you?" 

He made a none committed sound, but didn't push me. I closed my eyes for a few more seconds of relaxing, before getting up. I'd likely fall asleep if I remained still any longer. Walking into Jae's bathroom, I disposed of the soggy condom, adding health screenings to our long bucket list of chores. I wanted us to get tested and then, if Jae was comfortable, we could forgo the condoms completely in the future. Wetting a wash cloth with warm water, I took it back into the bedroom and wiped the cum and sweat from our skin. Jae let me clean him, with his eyes closed and when he started lightly snoring, I realised that he'd fallen asleep. 

I smiled, returning the wash cloth and then crawling into bed beside him, letting him wrap himself around me like a vine once more. I fell asleep without crippling worry or fear, just a sense of security and love, that eased my mind. Without Jae, I would've been a wreck, I knew that for sure. I was so fucking lucky to have him with me. 

During the night, we slept and woke up to fuck once more, that time with me on my stomach and Jae over me with his own cock in my ass. It was a lazy, slow fuck, that further relaxed me and when I came, with Jae whispering sweet nothings against my ear, I knew that despite everything, I was exactly where I needed to be and I couldn't be happier. 

... 

Morning rolled around and I groggily opened my eyes, early sunlight streaming in through the curtains on the windows. The anxiety I expected to slam against my chest as I awoke on the dreaded court day didn't come. I was calmer than I anticipated as I rubbed at my eyes and sat up. Music drifted in from the living room and Jae was missing from beside me. 

I grabbed my phone, and turned it on. There was a message from Evan and an email from Gina Porter. I opened the email first. It was a friendly good morning and directions as to how to get to the courthouse for ten o'clock. There was also a brief reminder of the documents I needed to bring. I had already painstakingly packed a folder full of everything twice yesterday, but I quickly thanked her for the reminder and told her I'd meet her there. 

Next, I opened the message from Evan. The attached picture was of Ollie who was in his pyjamas and wrapped around Jeremiah on their bed like a koala cub. He had two tiny fists full of Jeremiah's locks and was aggressively kissing the laughing man on the chin. The caption read 'come get your son, he's making moves on my man'.

I laughed to myself, saving the picture before typing a quick response. Evan would meet me at the court house since he was a character witness and also well, just my supportive brother. Jeremiah was going to have Ollie for most of the day. I placed my phone down and yawned, Jae's singing drifting in through the walls. 

Before I went out to meet Jae, I took a shower in the bathroom, washing away the remainder of last night that hadn't been wiped away by a damp wash cloth. I shaved and brushed my teeth, before wrapping a towel around my waist and heading back out of the bathroom to find Jae. The music was still playing out in the living room - rhythmic reggae fitting for the sunlight. I wandered closer, inhaling the scent of breakfast pancakes and fried sausage from the kitchen. 

"Morning, sweetheart. You didn't have to wake up this early to cook," I began, walking up behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist, laying my chin on his shoulder. He sank into me, mostly undressed beside little, tight boxer briefs. His hair was tied up in it's now signature knot and he was relaxed and smiling as he tilted his head up at me.

"Mhmmm, I did, Ezzy. I'm starving. I wonder why?" He wiggled his eyebrows, cupping my jaw for a quick kiss before giving his pancakes his full attention again. I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder, simply happy to stand behind him and hold him while he flipped his pancakes and spanked them with his spatula.

We ate breakfast out on his little balcony, watching the streets below come to life with the early morning sun. After a shared cigarette and belly's full, we retreated inside to get ready for the long day ahead.

I was ready for this fight and I had my shoulders behind me all the way.

-▪︎¤■¤▪︎-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 10.2K 56
**** COMPLETED **** 💕 Sierra Carter (20) lost her mother when she was just a year old baby. And since then, her father, Jeremy Carter, was her every...
14K 410 38
"Get lost , I'm not interested" "you'll be very soon. sweetheart" •• •• •• •• Y/n who ends u...
75.3K 2.4K 34
Peaches holds a secret that binds her to a lifestyle she was forced into at a young age. She is made to perform, excite, and to satisfy; a wealthy as...
17.5K 1K 25
[ on-going ] A love story of Jeon JungKook one of the best CEOs in the South Korea met a mere maid Kim Taehyung in unexpected turns and ways. How the...