Blossoming Love?

By Lalajohns

After what Subaru said to her Yume is conflicted. Is he simply just re-declaring his rivalry or is it somethi... More

Part 1: Declaration of rivalry or something else?
The Resort
The Resort 2
The Resort 3
Not A CHAPTER
OVER 100 Reads
Day 1 of the Resort
Day 1 of the Resort(part 2)
Day of resort Day 1 (part 2) Concert
OVER 200 Reads
End of Day 1(M4 concert and Fan meeting)
End of Day 1 (Dinner and AFTER!!!!)
End of Day 1 (Dinner and AFTER!!!!) Part 2
1K READS!!!
Day 2 of the Resort
Day 2 of the Resort(part 2)
Day 2 of the Resort(part 2) continued
After the Resort
Europe Tour part 1

After the Resort Part 2

68 3 3
By Lalajohns

Yume POV

"Subaru what are you doing so late." "Yume...

Subaru walked up to me and flicked my forehead hard. "Ow that hurt, what are you doing?" I crouched down to the floor faking the pain. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to hit you that hard." Subaru bent down in concern and I seize my chance and headbutt him hard in the chin. "Hahahaha, you think I would crouch down from a little flick, you underestimate me." "Ok ok, I deserve that, "Subaru said getting up from the floor. "But seriously Yume, why are you coming home so late." "I had a lot of jobs and FUTURE had a concert. What about you?" "Oh M5 had a talk show that lasted for 3 hrs, after that, I had a radio show to go to so I ended up back here pretty late."

Subaru and I continued to talk like this on our way back, hands intertwined as the moon continued to shine brightly.

The past few weeks flew by with Subaru and I not seeing much of each other. FUTURE and my schedule were still packed and I was as busy as ever. Our popularity skyrocketed and we become internationally known in a matter of a few weeks.

Yume POV

"Guys, we got another gig!" Ako said storming into the S4 House. I was on a call with Laura so it was all of FUTURE that heard this. "What gig?" said Laura from the phone. "It's to be the main act in a tour all across Europe!" "Whaaaaaaat!" we all screamed.

Sorry guys it's a pretty short chapter. The next update will be between July and August. In those months, I'll completely finish Blossoming Love and start working on Futuristic World. I will also be revealing a surprise at the end of this book, but you'll have to wait until then. As usual, I don't own any of the pics or characters, or videos used. Credits to the owners. I only own the OC's and my storyline. Thank you for reading. Bai Bai.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 767 21
Its been 4 months since the fight with Amon. Mako and Korra are now in love but even challenges await to test their love for each other. Do they real...
9.2K 230 8
When Kazuichi finally gets a date with Sonia, he begins worrying if he'd be a bad kisser, so of course he goes to an acquaintance of his for help pra...
109K 1.8K 60
After Christmas, Subaru has some special feeling towards Yume. However, he chooses his career between it and Yume. Out of his expectations, his feeli...
123K 2.9K 17
Kakashi x Iruka (Kakairu) fan fiction though in a slightly different universe. Here, Kakashi is a bully towards Iruka. But what are the reasons behin...