The Forgotten Clans:Ragged Da...

By CoffeeGrease

Deep within the wilds,hidden from danger,three clans of wild cats have made their home in peace.Long past any... More

Introduction (:
Prologue
Code of The Clans
Chapter 1: Out of the nursery

Allegiances

26 1 0
By CoffeeGrease

StormClan

Leader
Thornmist—A tall and lean dark,grayish brown tabby tom with a pale underside, chest and neck.He has very thickset and flowing well-groomed fur,a large muzzle and soft honey colored eyes.

Deputy
Redcloak—A dark red and ginger colored tabby tom with focused green eyes. He has long,very thick and tangled fur.He has a seemingly robust build from his thick fur but under his coat his build is average

Medicine cats
Rosethorn-A tall she-cat with a white pelt,tabby ginger patches,wide jagged stripes on her face and grayish-green eyes

Lilyfrost-A cream colored she-cat with soft blue eyes.Her face is masked with a faded light tan color and her ears are striped with the same tan. Down her chest there are large light tan spots,her paws are the same solid color with stripes.Starting from behind her front legs her body fades darker to the tip of her tail that is a dark brown.
(Apprentice Daisypaw)

Messengers
Whorltwist—A swift ,light grey tabby tom with darker grey and black soft swirls, and spots.One ear,his tail tip and one front paw are solid black.His eyes are a dull brown.
(Apprentice Sleekpaw)

Warriors
Stagheart—A tall,sturdy mottled golden-brown tom with darker brown caped from his long,fluffy tail to his muzzle and a barely lighter underbelly,chest and neck. He has black whiskers and deep amber eyes.
(Apprentice Nightpaw)

Thunderchase—A large,lithe she-cat with big paws,a solid white pelt and bright yellow eyes
(Apprentice Goldenpaw)

Dovecatcher—A solid white tom with yellow eyes and light grey ears. He has a deep scar across the right of his face from his head,across his eye to his cheek and dense,smooth fur.

Mudfoot—A older short furred brown tom with a solid darker short tail and tired yellow eyes.
(Apprentice Rainpaw)

Silverfin—A silver tabby she-cat with dark swirling stripes on her tail and pale markings around her very dark amber eyes.

Seedburr—A stocky and soft furred fiery ginger tabby she-cat with forest green eyes and a white muzzle.

Swiftwave—A silver coated she-cat with slight blue tones and a fading darker mask around their eyes.His muzzle is white and her ears are darker grey.They have a ridged scar above their right eye.

Snailslip—A clumsy dull brown tom with light amber eyes,spiky fur and odd cream spots from his muzzle to his tail and solid cream front paws.

Toadsnout—A dark brown dappled tom with hazel eyes and a broad,slightly flattened face
(Apprentice Blazepaw)

Hummingchest—A dark brown tom with white paws,green eyes and a broad,flattened face.
(Apprentice Shadenpaw)

Apprentices

Nightpaw-A short,bristly furred she-cat with a deep black pelt,small orange and white flecks lining along her tail,back and to her muzzle.Her eyes are a deep green.

Daisypaw-An off-white sleek she-cat with gold and grey tabby patches, golden eyes and soft fur.

Goldenpaw-An off-white colored she-cat with large dark golden patches and solid paws.Her fur is short and smooth and she has bright golden eyes

Blazepaw-A large,pale tom with an orange and dark reddish-brown tail and chest marking.His ears are a solid dark reddish-brown along with his muzzle and back paws.His fur is very clean,sleek and thick,especially on the back of his head and neck.His eyes are icy blue.

Shadenpaw-A smokey grey tom with a slightly brown tint to his fur.His belly, chest and face markings are black and his eyes are yellow

Rainpaw-A slender built she-cat with amber eyes and twirling fur that's a tinted grey color.The underside of her belly,and tail is a whispy white, so is her neck,chest and front paws.Tuffs on her head, the back of her neck and back legs are a dark brown with whispy white fringes.

Sleekpaw—A skinny, smooth-furred pale grey tom with white ear tuffs and paws with deep blue eyes

Queens
Frosteyes-A blind and cloudy-blue eyed dark grey she-cat with short,coarse fur.Her paws,inner ear fur,tail tip,chest and underside are white.
Fawnkit—A light tan colored kit with green eyes.
Palekit—A tan and white kit with blue eyes.
Icekit—A white and dark grey kit with green eyes. Skykit__ A brown and black-striped tabby kit with dark amber eyes.

Elders
BrightYew-A yellow tabby tom with pale green eyes and a white muzzle that's fading to grey

BarleyClaw-A dappled light brown she-cat with hazel eyes.

TreeClan

Leader
Pinemist-A dark brown lithe,wiry furred tom with amber eyes and a broad muzzle

Deputy
Russestheart-A reddish brown she-cat with
darker chest fur,lake-blue eyes,one torn ear and a muscular build.

Medicine Cats
Maplewhisper—A dark ginger tabby tom with a black tail-tip and green eyes

Tangledapple—A ragged ,thick furred grey she-cat  with cloudy blue eyes
(Apprentice Mottlepaw)

Aspenpool—A mostly grey tom with blue eyes and patched white markings on his legs,chest,face and a fluffy tail.

Messengers
BadgerRun—A long legged black and white she-cat with yellow eyes.
(Apprentice Weaselpaw)

Poppywhisker—A orange and white tabby with a deep scar on their back with blue eyes.

Stormstripe—A sleek black,hazel eyed she-cat with streaks of gray across her face and tail.

Warriors
Brindlecloud-A lean tortoiseshell tom with dark green eyes

Cedarleap—A short white and brown tom with green eyes and small fluffy ears.

Breezefleck—A lithe,solid grey she-cat with lighter flecks around her nose and dark blue eyes.

Bramblewing—A short,spiky furred brown tabby she-cat with small ears and yellow eyes.

Adderstride—A lithe,well-toned tan tabby tom with dark rings above his paws and down his tail.He has a long narrow muzzle, green eyes and long teeth that curve out from under his lip

Windstrike—A massive,well muscled white tom with broad shoulders,bulky front legs and large paws.He has noticeable scars on his flank and dark grey chest fur.
(Apprentice Sunpaw)

Brightfern—A white tom with speckled grey paws,tail and markings around her blue eyes.

Owlflight—A tall,slender black tabby she-cat with a broad face, large blazing amber eyes and big,fluffy ears.

Blacktalon—A black soft furred she-cat with white toes,eye markings and ear tips.He has long bristly fur going down the back of their neck,tall ears and tired ,bright yellow eyes.
(Apprentice Mosspaw)

Ivyfang—A tall light brown tabby she-cat with nicked ears and green eyes

Snowsong—A thin,wispy white tom with yellow eyes.His pelt is glossy and fluffy.

Branchfrost—A patchy brown and white she-cat with a short tail and dull blue eyes.

Rabbitpatch—A lithe she-cat with a light and dark brown,white and cream dappled tabby pelt.Her tail is fluffy at the end and her eyes are a fiery amber.
(Apprentice Slatepaw)

Halfshade—An amber eyed small tom with a short tail.His upper body is solid black while the rest is a very pale cream color with black dapples
(Apprentice Eaglepaw)

Apprentices
Mosspaw—A dusty-black and ginger tabby with long whiskers, dull yellow eye and born missing a front leg.

Mottlepaw—A reddish mottled tom with bright green eyes.

Eaglepaw—A sleek black tom with a splash of white on his face and yellow eyes.

Slatepaw—A dark grey,almost black cat with blue eyes

Weaselpaw—a long legged, slender she-cat with dappled tortoiseshell-and-white fur and blue eyes

Sunpaw—A bright yellow tabby tom with tuffs of fur on his ears and legs.Their fur is long and his eyes are a grey-ish blue.

Queens
Cloudclaw—A white and pale tawny tabby shecat with green eyes(Kits father is Cederleap)
Rosekit—A white and cream kit with green eyes
Bramblekit—A dark tawny tabby kit with white ears and yellow eyes
Lightkit—A light tawny dappled kit with yellow eyes
Sunfleck—A spotted ginger shecat with yellow eyes and dark paws(Kits father is Tangledapple)
Dawnkit—A dark ginger kit with yellow eyes
Wildkit—A fiery ginger kit with cloudy blue eyes and thick,bushy fur.

Elders
Finchtail—A golden and white tabby tom with white paws.His muzzle is fading to grey with age and his fur is beginning to thin out,showing his years of scars.

Softheart—A mottled golden she-cat with white paws and kind amber eyes.

Crowshade:A matted black tom with scarring on his shoulder and blue eyes

Petalcurl:A dark cream she-cat with curled ears and blue eyes.

StoneClan

Leader
Creekmist—A wiry,short furred silver and black tabby tom with a ragged tail and amber eyes.

Deputy
Frondbelly—A solid cream she-cat with thick,lustrous fur,especially on their underbelly and soft hazel eyes.

Medicine Cats
ReedDance—A red tabby tom with long legs,shredded ears and blue eyes

Thistlecurl—A black and white she-cat with fading hearing and amber eyes

Ripplemask—A black tom with yellow and green eyes.

Messengers
Pebblestream—A fluffy light-cream colored she-cat with dark brown legs and blue eyes

Hawkstep—A long-legged solid black tom with curled ears and yellow eyes
(Apprentice Hootpaw)

Ryesplash—A pale orange tabby she-cat with a white tail-tip and yellow eyes

Warriors
Nettlepelt—A wispy grey tom with sleek flowing fur,a long tail ,white mane, white paws and green eyes.
(Apprentice Viperpaw)

Shademask—A thick-furred dark grey tom,with a wispy lighter mane and a black colored face,tail and front legs.His eyes are amber and his muzzle is broad.

Ivydew—A thin silver tom with white legs and green eyes.

Quickbite—A strong,short furred dark grey tom with a heavily battered pelt,vicious,long healed scars all over his face and blue eyes.
(Apprentice Copperpaw)

Burrowsong—A dusty tabby she-cat with long white whiskers and green eyes.
(Apprentice Specklepaw)

Wrenwhistle—A brown and white tabby she-cat and a short tail and dull yellow eyes.

Loudpounce—A slender,green eyed tortoiseshell she-cat with a patch of orange on her nose.
(Apprentice Gravelpaw)

Brushpelt—A broad shouldered black tabby tom with green eyes.

Rowanheart—A tan and cream she-cat with odd reddish-brown and lighter cream markings and dark blue eyes.
(Apprentice Russetpaw)

Briarsting—A dark brown tom with yellow and green eyes.

Apprentices
Russetpaw—A black she-cat with orange undertones and fiery amber eyes

Specklepaw—A slender white tom with black spots and yellow eyes.

Hootpaw—A oddly small blue-tinted grey tabby with a large cream splash on half of her face and strong legs.They have one blue and one green eye

Gravelpaw—A dappled silver and black she-cat with small ears, a black muzzle and dark green eyes.

Copperpaw—A brownish-red tom with faded stripes on his back and amber eyes

Webpaw—A swift white tom with long claws and yellow eyes.The end of her tail is bent slightly

Queens
Falconjaw—A well-toned black she-cat with white legs(Kits father is Ivydew)
Seedkit—A narrow faced black kit.

Lichenfur—A lithe yellow tabby cat with large yellow eyes.

Elders
BoarHeart—A wide shouldered dark brown tom with amber eyes.His memory is beginning to fade with age.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 35.6K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
93.7K 174 75
Erotic shots
1M 42.8K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
37.6K 2.3K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...