ๅฝก Javon Walton | Imagines ๅฝก

By nelu1sz

โ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ, ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ โž โ™ก โ€ข ๐€ ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ... More

๐™๐„๐‘๐Ž
๐…๐€๐‚๐„ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐’ โ™ก
๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’
๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’
๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š
๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š 2
๐˜ˆ/๐˜•
BEST FRIENDS EX๐Ÿค
BESTFRIENDS EX 2๐Ÿ˜ฉ

๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ

6.5K 71 28
By nelu1sz

𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃
-𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨-
•𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝗱𝗮𝘆.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐'𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 - 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮."

𝐏.𝐬. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭/ 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 :)

𝐏𝐎𝐕: Y/n

It came as a more of a surprise to me when I was chosen to Javon's partner; of course he didn't choose me himself - but that was still something. I honestly would have never thought that he actually even knew my name, but surprisingly so he did.

𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍 was the school's popular boy. literally everyone knew who he was. There wasn't one boy in the entire school who didn't want to be his friend just like there wasn't one girl who didn't crave his attention.

Whilst I was kind of the opposite of him. Sorry small correction, I 𝐖𝐀𝐒 the complete opposite of him. I was the quiet girl - the one no one ever suspected of doing anything wrong - the good girl - The straight A student on top of all my classes - the one everyone has always looked up to and whom parents want their children to be like when they grow up. I was that kind of girl.

Another cool thing about me, well I wouldn't exactly call it cool but it sure again is something was that teenagers often my age, if not a bit younger, would pay me to go and talk to their parents about me tutoring them for the night when in reality they sneak off to some party whilst their parents would think that I'm doing just that.

What can I say parents love me.

I guess

Of course there were good things that came with it but none of which were good enough, so basically bad, the worst one being that I probably would never get a boyfriend. Ever

At first I tried to take my mind off things by using my free time to study but now that valentine's day is coming up and most, no ALL of my friends are already in relationships - making me the only single one in our friend group!! which deffo did not not make things any easier for me. Did I ever mention how horrible it feels to be the third wheel?

I would have lied if I said that I wasn't surprised that Javon didn't have a valentine by now as I'm pretty sure that half of girls in the school have asked him already. Rumour has it he's already got his eyes set on special someone, but those are just rumours.

But why do I care anyway? it's not like he would ask me in a hundred years, I thought to myself whilst fixing my hair up and adding a touch of blush in the mirror.

After we were both assigned to work together for the project by our teacher, Javon thought that it would a good idea for me to come over to his house so that we could finish it off there - so that this way we wouldn't be interrupted or get distracted by the noise level in the class room which was quite smart coming from him.

I have to admit, the idea of being alone with him in one room for a few hours straight is scaring the living shit out of me and not in a good way, if there even is such thing. The whole thing has me freaked out and has me position where I can't do anything but try to play it cool which is not always an option in my case.

But still aside from all that, life is pretty good, at least so it seems and it will continue to stay that way. But my reputation did come from somewhere, everything starts somewhere and for me it was from my beloved parents. My parents are loved by almost all the residents in city; there Isn't a time that you don't see my dad helping an elderly person cross the street.

My Dad - a total saint, never touched a single drug in his life, let alone ever dreamed of doing one himself. My Mum - a considered god send by many, started her own campaign at just the age of 16, where she helps raise money for all the people in need and the ones struggling with serious mental health issues; not to mention never fails to donate to one.

And then there's me, their only child and hope. An exemplary and Straight A student - always top each and every class, president of the debate team, a perfect example of good girl and who others should be like more.

But even with my good reputation it still doesn't help with my bad socialising skills and lack of friends, but as they say, "It's better to have one real friend then ten fake ones" which I guess I can agree with.

Especially with Javon being one of the only boys who can actually talk to me for a few seconds straight without wanting to use me to get something of his wish that I could provide him with - even if is just for some stupid project that I had no real interest in, it was still very appreciated.

He messaged me his home address a couple of hours after I gave him my Instagram.

And after a bit of convincing I finally got my Mum to give me a ride, i honestly hope i die in a car crash if that will save me the embarrassment. At least then i'll have a good excuse for not being there.

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧 said that his house was big, I didn't expect it to be 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 big. Sure he was kind of famous and there was about six of them altogether living in the same house including his parents, but calling his house big was kind of an understatement because it was a lot more then just that.

When I entered their house I was first welcomed by his older sister, 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 - a total sweetheart and beauty, it must be all in their genes because if so, my parents owe me an apology. A fucking massive one that's for sure.

I also somehow ended up making eye contact with his twin brother, 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 - Who was also unbelievably stunning, surprising me with how much he and brother looked alike, but with him having longer and slightly darker hair than his twin.

Last but not least was 𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐨, your casual but super adorable Roblox-obsessed 7 year old, who's laugh is funnier then the joke. There was nothing left to say about the Walton siblings except from the fact that they were all clones of each other, which in a way is good but then on the other hand is not. At least they know that they aren't adopted, unlike myself who looks nothing like my parents.

Before making my way upstairs, me and Jayla engaged in a small conversation. Turns out that being pretty isn't the only thing that she's good at, but also has a lot of different interests that she shares in common with me - starting with Volleyball.

For people like me, volleyball was more then just some dumb sport; it is my passion, one that will last me lifetime if not longer. Volleyball itself made a big impact on my life and shaped me at lot as a person. it began to interest me when I was young, not a day older then 5.

Ever since then, I began practicing each and every passing day and continued to grow better at what I did. I was about the age of 8 when I won my first medal and soon became one of the best players on the team, if not the best.

It was quite a flex if I'm honest, but I still tried my abosulte best to remain humble during the conversation nevertheless.

But - Javon being the twat that he is, cut me off mid sentence and insisted that we went upstairs to his room to start working on the project that we were both assigned to do just hours ago, leaving me with no choice but to agree as that was why I was here in the first place.

We made our way up the stairs with me slowly following behind him like a lost puppy, afraid of stepping on his heel by accident as I knew that there was a 99 percent chance that I would.

Just like I had expected his room same as his house, enormous with a king sized bed situated in the centre of the room to complement and signify its greatness. Other than that, it was what I would call a normal room for a normal teenage boy his age, but just consisting more expensive stuff and with a bigger capacity.

What can I say i've been in these types of situations countless amounts of time and all thanks to tutoring.

•𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 , 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝙞𝙨 𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩•

Much to my surprise, near to the left side of the bedroom were shelves full of books of all different genres - making me question my entire existence as well as his identity. Him reading books? Nah, are we talking about the same person here?

But before I even got the chance to ask or do anything for the matter of fact, the question was answered for me. How nice

"𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠."

He explained, making me believe him because of his serious tone.

"𝐖𝐨𝐰, 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝."
I smiled sarcastically back at him, but I didn't lie, it was true I wouldn't have- He'd be the last person on this planet who I would have thought would be capable of doing such thing without getting bored within the first 5 minutes of opening the book. I guess we were more alike than i was aware of.

"Oh yeah darlin?"

i folded so fast.

At one point in between all this, I found myself forgetting who I was talking to because of how much fun we were both having. Turns out he's not some rich ignorant dickhead, who I thought he was but was actually quite fun to hang out with. I soon found myself clutching my stomach in pain from laughing so much, how come no one warned me about him being this funny?

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝟮𝟰/𝟳 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 "𝗧𝗪: 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆," 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚.

If you had told me about this a couple of hours ago, I wouldn't have believed you and assumed that you forgot to take your pills - But now... not so much.

Because by the time that we finally finished the project it was already 𝟏𝟏𝐏𝐌 Javon's mum, offered to have me sleep over at their house for the night which I notified my mum as soon as I was told. At first she was a bit hesitant as she didn't know his parents that well but had no choice but to agree as she knew of what the risks of me walking home at that hour were.

And so I did, luckily enough for me Jayla had some spare clothes in closet that she lent me for the time of my stay. Although I would never admit it, I admired Jayla and her courage, not to mention her great taste in fashion - something we once again also shared in common.

After coming out of the bathroom, with my teeth brushed and sleeping clothes already on and only had one last question left in mind - 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩?

The house had plenty of rooms for sure, but it still puzzled me which Javon seemed to sense by my facial expression as he spoke up,

"𝐘𝐨𝐮're 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲." He concluded, looking into my eyes for a brief second before breaking the contact and returning his gaze onto his phone.

Great, just fricking great.

"𝐔𝐡𝐦 𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐮𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩?" I rephrased my question, making it quite obvious of what I was asking him.

"𝐎𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝."
He replied bluntly, not daring to look in my direction after the words left his mouth.

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧?"

𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘥

𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺-

"𝐎𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝."
He replied with a smirk on his face.

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘦!!!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 "𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥" 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

not that i mind that much ethough

3 A.M

for some reason i couldn't fall asleep, or maybe just maybe because i had the most perfect guy sleeping next to me🤷🏼‍♀️ yeah it was probably that. even though it was dark and i could barely see anything, it didn't mean i couldn't stare at Javon while he rested so peacefully. gosh he was perfect bro.

"You done staring yet love?"

"Huh?"

this bitch was awake??
for some reason i felt a bit confident so instead of acting like i didnt know what he was talking about i replied with,

"No, actually i'm not"
what is wrong with me

"Maybe you should come a bit closer then gorgeous"

"Yeah maybe i should"

with that i moved closer to him and he gently wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me even closer, using me as his pillow basically. let me tell you the butterflies were unreal.

"let's go to sleep now, yeah? not that i give a shit about school but you do"

of course he didn't if i was a walton i wouldn't either but just because i weren't born one don't mean i can't marry into the walton family. jokes. or not. not like i would mind. i would most definitely not mind.

I wrapped my hands around javon like he did to me and cuddled into his chest, he made me feel safe and i liked it. i could hear his small breaths as his head was on top of mine.

"Night J"

"Night love"

he replied in his sleepy voice, dear lorddddd

extended version nd the hoe is backkk😝😝

Have a good day/night<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 823 15
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ || "ษชแด ษชษขษดแดส€ษชษดษข สแดแดœ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ! ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ sแด า“แดœแด„แด‹ษชษดษข แดแดœแด„สœ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด€แด›s แดกสœสษชแด ษดแดแด› แด›แด€สŸแด‹ษชษดษข แด›แด สแดแดœ. ษช แด„แด€ษดแด› แดกแด€แด›แด„สœ สแดแดœ แด…แด แด›...
166K 4.7K 58
๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’๐’“.. ๐’€๐’†๐’‚๐’‰, ๐’˜๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š, ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š...
19.1K 172 8
EUPHORIA IMAGINES
179K 2.4K 32
euphoria szn 1 & 2 fem oc x ashtray