Forced love

By Vici3DJ

ARRANGED MARRIAGE "I will not marry anyone. I don't care if it's for alliance, because we both know we don't... More

Introduction of the characters
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty

Chapter twelve

5.5K 95 54
By Vici3DJ

Chapter twelve.
Katherine's pov:

My fathers words made me raise my eyebrows. "Another reason other than alliance" I knew it! They wouldn't just send me away without a reason. Ok maybe they would, but they didn't.

"We must make this conversation quick." Yes please do.

"You are going to kill Silas Crimson." He said finally. My eyes went wider then ever, it felt as if they might pop out of my own here if I didn't do something. I tried calming myself down and listen to the rest of what he had to say.

"Richard Crimson is about to pass his legacy over to Silas. Therefore since Silas is his only child the legacy will die with him." He took a pause looking away from me for a second. "You must make him fall in love with you and then when the time comes you kill him." I tried to process what I had just been told, but this was far to much at once.

"This is well planned Katherine, and it's the only way we can actually manage to take down their mafia once and for all." Yes, I could hear it was very well planned.

"It is a great idea, is it not?" It is, no one would suspect the person they love the most. Only one problem Silas and I do not love each other.

"It's always the wife, right?" I joked. It was not the time for jokes, but this all seemed so unrealistic. I was ordered to kill the man I thought would be my husband. Not that I wanted him to be.

"Do you have any questions, or are we clear?" My father asked sitting back in his chair.

"When and how shall I kill him?" I asked thinking of all the different choices I had. Many times had I thought about killing him, but now I was actually going to?

"You shall do it when you are certain he trusts you. I will not have this go wrong. And how is simply up to you, whatever is easiest." My father got up from his seat and walked over to me. "Now you walk out there and pretend like this conversation never happened." He gripped my arm pulling me up from my chair.

I didn't care to think about how badly it hurt when he grabbed my arm, or how it left a big red spot there. I only walked out to the living room trying to look as normal as ever.

"There you are." My mother said smiling at me. Silas on the couch scanning me as I walked over to them and took a seat next to him. It was not usual for me to do so, but I had to make him trust and fall in love with me, so might as well start somewhere.

"What are you guys chatting about?" I asked trying to sound welcoming or sort of nice. I looked at him with a soft expression waiting for an answer.

He narrowed his eyes back at me and answered. "Your mother wants us to stay the night." He said blankly as if it didn't bother him doing so.

I looked over at my mother who was looking at us with pleading eyes. "No, we can't do that. Silas have work and well I—have something to do too." I really hadn't I just didn't want to stay here longer then necessary.

Her expression turned sad. "Well at least stay for dinner." She begged. "So you'll get to see your brother before you leave." I sighed and looked at Silas to check. He nodded and so we stayed.

A little while later my mom disappeared somewhere and it was just me and Silas. I really had no idea how I would make him fall for me, let alone like me.

"My mom wasn't too much was she?" Best to start with conversation.

He shook his head. "She reminds me much of my own. Very loving I must say." He continued looking at me in this weird way. Probably at my sudden change of heart. Going from saying barely a word to him, to actually starting the conversation.

"How old is your brother?" He asked shifting in his seat. He sat so formally it was almost weird.

"He's three year younger then me, so sixteen." I added the last part in case he didn't know how old I was.

And speaking of my brother, he walked into the living room and his eyes went wide as he saw me. "Hey you." I said as he jumped onto the couch and gave me a hug.

My family was very loving. Well except from my dad of course. I was lucky to have them. They made it easier to cope with the bad times.

"Dinners ready." My mother yelled from the dining room. Before I could get up my brother lifted me off the ground throwing me over his shoulder as he walked. Silas followed.

Dinner was weird, I tried not to feel that way but I did. Only a little over an hour before did my father tell me I had to kill the man sitting beside me. That was weird. Especially considering he had no fucking idea. But I'd be weirder if he knew.

When we were done eating and about to leave, it had gotten dark and started pouring down. "Are you sure you don't want to stay for the night? It's windy too." My mother tried, but I turned her down.

I said my goodbyes and we were off to go. We were already soaked just by walking to the car. That's how bad the weather was. The wind was getting worse as we started driving, I could feel it tugging on the car.

"I think we'll have to stop." Silas said after a good thirty minutes of driving. We were struggling to see due to all the rain and the wind was dangerously strong.

"Yeah ok." I said and he pulled over at a empty parking lot outside a old bankrupt restaurant.

He sighed and sat back in his seat getting comfortable. "We might have to sleep here if the weather doesn't get better." He said looking at me. I sat back in my seat to getting comfortable.

Normally I would have gotten annoyed, but this was my fault after all. We could have stayed at my parents house, but I was too stubborn.

The light in the car was dim, I found it quite cozy honestly. I like driving at nighttime it's calming.

"Where did you and your father go earlier today?" He asked turning fully to the side. I did the same and shrugged.

Oh nothing much, just talked about how I'm gonna kill you one day in the future.

"Nothing, just catching up." I lied. He narrowed his eyes not quite believing me I realized.

"Do you want to do something?" He asked cocking his head to the side.

"Like what?" I asked meeting his searching eyes.

"Truth or dare." Isn't that like a child's game. Yeah whatever.

I nodded. "Truth or dare?" He asked me.

"Truth." He looked disappointed by that, but I stood by it.

He thought for a long moment before asking me the question. "Are you a virgin?" A smirk formed his lips.

"I—what does that matter to you?"

His smirk widened. "It doesn't, it's just a question."

I looked awkwardly away from him. "Your turn then." He said brushing away the awkwardness. And probably understanding the answer to his question.

"Truth or dare." I asked turning back.

"Dare." He said without hesitation. Feeling dangerous, I see.

"I dare you to give me back my knife." He smirked and pulled it out of his pocket handing it to me.

"Don't kill me now." Agh, I just might. "Truth or dare."

"Dare." I said and put away the knife.

He met my eyes and knew just what to say. "I dare you to take off your shirt."

My eyes widened and I hesitated. "I-are you serious?" I asked.

"Do your dare Katherine." "Katherine" the way he says my name. It's—weird. Not sure if that's the right way to explain it, but...

I sat up taking off my seatbelt I had forgot I was wearing. Looking into his eyes I pulled my sweater off leaving me in just my bra.

His gaze instantly shifted to my chest then to my arm. He grabbed it looking closer. "How long have he been doing this?" He asked looking at my bruises.

I quickly pulled my arm back realizing that's why he wanted me to undress. "That's none of your business." I snapped.

"Tell me." He said looking at me with sorry eyes.

I swallowed hard and sighed. "A long time."

His expression hardened and worry struck his face. Was he worried for me? I almost laughed to myself at that, of course not. One can not be worried for someone they don't care about.

"Your turn." He said trying to enlighten the mood.

"I don't want to play anymore." I said strictly looking away from his luring gaze.

"Come on, a few more rounds. We're gonna be stuck here for a while." He was right. We might be stuck in this small car together for hours.

So I gave in. "Truth or dare."

"Dare." He said again.

I had no idea what to ask of him. So I did what anyone in my situation would do — Copy the last persons question.

I made sure to meet his gaze firmly before daring him. I found it hard to hold it here in this small space. "I dare you, to take off your shirt."

He smirked so I added, "it's only fair, don't you think?"

Sitting up in his seat he unbuttoned the first button of his dress shirt, then stopped turning his gaze up at me. "Only of you do it for me."

I hesitated but reached for his second button. As I made my way downwards it was hard to hold back the smile that was pushing its way onto my face, but I managed keeping it away.

I turned in my seat to get easier access and leaned in closer to him. Three buttons down. On the last button I finally looked away from his eyes and down to his chest. Several tattoos covered his muscular and well built torso. I had to drag my own stare away from his firm and very visible abs.

He sat still looking and waiting for me to take the shirt properly off. So I did. He let me drag it down his left arm first then the right, and then at last I threw it in the backseat.

I looked back to him and my eyes immediately landed on his abs — again. My breathing quickened but I tried not to let it show as I had to turned around so I wouldn't stare at him. He was hot I had to say.

I felt his hand on my jaw pulling my head in his direction again. "Truth or dare." He asked while looking not at my eyes, nor my face, but my tits. Subtle wasn't his middle name that was for sure.

"Dare." I said and it came out breathier then I intended. Finally letting go of my face he sat back in his seat.

"I dare you to—," he was cut off by a big banging on the car window. Both our heads turned in the direction and a man was standing outside the car. "What the fuck." I said looking at the crazy man.

Silas quickly turned on the car and drove away. "Who the fuck was that?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"I have no idea." He shook his head and laughed. Only for a few seconds but it was a laugh. I smiled to myself at that. "Let's just hope we don't get blown off the road now."

Authors note:

So a lot of tension here, right?!

I love this sort of tension. Don't you?

And also, plot twist at the start of the chapter;)

Quote: Best way to not get your heart broken, is pretend you don't have one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 8.3K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
50K 1.4K 30
COMPLETED✅ When Tatiana gets stood up by her groom, Ace Black, whom is her rapist by the way, she gets married to his older brother Silas. Watch them...
162K 3.9K 18
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
503K 13.8K 74
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...