Owned by Alpha Diétrich |BxB|

Oleh saragrass_author

Book 1 - Gyres of Hunger (MxM) A world that has divided citizens into different classes, there's people who... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
THE MAP
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Book 2

Chapter 7

26.4K 1.2K 277
Oleh saragrass_author

I breathed relaxedly, my whole body feeling like a soft cushion. I couldn't feel my limbs that well, as if they'd be weighing tons more than usual. But there was some kind of satin blanket around me and keeping me warm, my eyes slowly blinking open.

I was instantly met with the sight of another person, their back turned towards my face only mere inches away. It was defined with large muscles, my sense of smell soon separating the musky odour of Leonel's. His curly hair was disheveled all over the pillow we were sharing, though not a peck of our skin touching each other.

Something in his sleepy and calm form made my insides warm up, a really tempting thought of circling my arms around the Alpha coming to the front of my mind. Though I only lifted my finger to his exposed bicep, one so strong and apparent, gracing it gently.

The images of yesterday came in pieces to my mind, the exact finger I had put on his skin freezing into a spot. I wasn't angry anymore, but rather just ashamed of myself. How I had been so stupid in front of him; how I had hit him, ran away from him and how I had cried against his shoulder. How I had let him get close to me and touch me.

And all for what? Because I found out that he slept with others?

I sighed in irritation, turning to my other side before prompting myself up. For the first time, I glanced at the room, rubbing my blue eyes as tiredness still had its hold on me.

It wasn't the familiar one that I had become accustomed to here in the Castle, but rather something much more magnificent. We were laying on a king-sized bed that was in the middle of it, a round entrance being on the opposite side. It seemed to open to a separate room, a kitchen table and a sofa to be seen. Then there were two doors next to me, the other being led to a tiled floor that made me think it was a bathroom. The other was closed, perking my attention.

This had to be the fourth floor, Leonel's bedroom.

There were also armchairs, bookshelves, tables, red carpets with golden lining and vitrines filled with everything personal. The walls were the same peachy ones, though it was embellished with the most beautiful painted art. It was like a story, many characters in it fighting and making love. There were wolves, wars and then there were victories and fortunes. There were people who were kissing and people who were burning in fires.

It was brutal but beautiful. It made my mouth gape open in awe, my feet taking me out of bed the second I saw them. The pale blue satin came with me, most likely leaving the other male to shiver in coldness.

But I was too amazed by the artwork to pay attention to him anymore, stepping towards the wall with enlargened eyes. They went from the bottom of the floor to the very top, covering nearly everything. Some of the paint was worn out or patched, indicating them to be very old.

I lifted my other finger to a black wolf that was jumping onto a furious vampire, nothing but rage and promise of death in its eyes.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

The low voice startled me, almost making me drop the blanket that was keeping my body hidden under it. I was frozen to my place, gathering myself back together just as I felt a pair of hands dropping to my hips.

I didn't dare to turn around, my cheeks burning hot red as I tried to search for my stubbornness and irritation back to the core of mine. It was the only way I could stand up confidently in front of him.

"It was made during the Gärlq's War," his lips were shifted against my ear, the whispering making me tense up in all the new emotions. The way he made my lower stomach tingle and my mind to run two miles ahead of time was driving me insane.

"That's the third Alpha of the Diétrich's Kingdom defending the Víerna's Castle," his fingers lowered down on top of the satin, making me shiver in my frozen state.

I liked the touch, but I knew that I couldn't enjoy it.

"His mate was killed and his children burned alive, only one surviving," his lips graced the tip of my helix, my chest rising up in a sharp inhale.

My whole face was in flames, my insides bubbling from his proximity. I could feel his chest muscles against my upper back, leaving me thoughtless for a moment.

"It was told that he slaughtered a whole clan of vampires, all by himself before he lost his sanity and became a monster that we all know by his name," he whispered, the story taking me with it as I hadn't heard it before. My hand dropped down from the wall as his slithered to my stomach.

"The Rýth."

Cold shivers rocked through me, the name familiar and absolutely terrifying. It was a story that was told for decades, warning children not to cross the forbidden forest of the Kalaskami. It was located between the kingdoms of Diétrich's and Pealon's, no one ever stepping foot into it.

Because no one came out of it.

"My mother used to tell me that story," I whispered back to him while my eyes were still trained on the wolf. It was huge and as black as a chunk of charcoal; his eyes shining in dark red.

It was told that by killing that clan, he got a fortune that no other wolf held. He became stronger, bigger, and he became immortal. Still wandering in those forests all alone, looking for revenge and killing every soul that came in front of him.

Hundreds of innocent people had lost their lives there.

Leonel hummed behind me, his fingers somehow slipping through the satin blanket to my bare skin. It made me snap out of it, my frame turning abruptly towards him.

I was met by foggy black orbs, his eyes looking down at me with hunger. It made my heart stop for a second, the heat in my lower region growing. But as it was me who we were talking to, my annoyance flew up at the same pace.

"What?" I snapped to him, pulling the blanket better around myself. He only characteristically clicked his tongue to me, an ironic tone standing out from his voice. 

"It's not like I haven't seen you before," his eyes flicked briefly down to my covered body, making the last peck of sympathy, or whatever the fuck it was, vanish like a cloud of dust in the air.

"Oh, fuck you," I pushed past him, searching for clothes with a frown on my face. I didn't know if he knew how his sentence made my insecurities pop out, but God did I hope that I didn't show my discomfort.

"Back to your normal self, huh?" he inquired with a dry chuckle, his footsteps being heard from behind me.

I bit my tongue, turning around to face him, ready to mock him, only for it to end up way too shortly.

He was right there, bare naked with his all glory out in the open. I flushed deep red, butterflies flying in my stomach as my mouth was filled with saliva.

He was unbelievably muscular; his stomach being graced with eight firm pecs. He also had a wide chest and shoulders, his thighs thick and very well outlined. Then there was his sharp V-line and the drool-worthy thing in the middle of his crotch. A long slit of dark hair descended down there, starting from his navel.

Everything in him was covered in tattoos, large ones that succumbed to each other. They were black and most of the time heavily coloured, such beings as skulls, animals and abstract things travelling along his tanned skin.

I couldn't help but be turned on by this Greek statue in front of me, the words just disappearing from my tongue. And the other male noted it too, stepping even closer with the other corner of his lips tilted into a mischievous smirk, "What is it, pup?"

His fingers took me by my chin, tugging my face upwards. His voice was enticing, like he'd be luring me to do something prohibited, "It's funny how you try to argue that you're not interested, but then look at me with those eyes."

He turned his voice into a whisper, my large eyes being met with his lust-filled ones. I almost dived into them, giving him permission to take me; like a spell that tried to fool me.

Though I snapped from it as I realized what I was doing, pushing myself off of his hold with anger pursing out of my ears. I was mad at myself, how I was breaking everything; rules and boundaries I had set.

"Too bad you have to be a fucking asshole," I hissed to him, receiving cocked eyebrows immediately after. I tried to keep my gaze away from his lower region, but it was very hard.

Because it was, you know, there.

The man stepped closer once again, my own feet backing me up in exchange. Though I wasn't quick enough, his hands grabbing me by my wrists, "Let's make one thing clear, Åskir."

He murmured to me with a dangerous tint in his tone, the black orbs meeting my blue ones. I was pressing the satin blanket inside my sweating fists, my breathing quickening as his face came only inches away from mine.

"You may keep that attitude of yours within my company, but while other people are around. . ." he didn't even have to say the rest of his sentence as I understood what he meant, my teeth biting down in irritation.

"I'd rather punish you only privately," his breath fanned over my lips, his words making me shiver from anticipation. Something in them made me believe that I definitely hadn't been getting free with my disrespect towards him; the Royal rather locking every single moment inside his mind to be used against me later.

But I had to regain my dignity, instead only glaring at him with a daring look.

Though neither one of us had the time to piss one another off, a loud knock echoing through the apartment.

"Alpha Diétrich! I-It's urgent!" someone shouted with panic, not really making the male in front of me even bat his eyes.

He kept staring at me, slowly leaning even closer, "We're not done yet, pet."

The man mumbled so close to me that I could separate his long lashes that were framing the endless pits of his black orbs, "And just for the record, I haven't slept with anyone since the day I saw you."

With that his touch was gone, coldness seeping deep into my bones. I tried to take a breath and gather my thoughts back together after the intense moment with him.

Though I could only be relieved by his last sentence.

✩✩✩✩✩✩

"A-Are you okay?"

I lifted my gaze up to the other male beside me, sticking the fork into my food with a loud clank for the thousandth time. Aggressively.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I snapped at him, continuing to eat in the diner filled with ruckus. He swallowed down, anxious about my bad mood.

I could only think about the naked sight of my mate. My cheeks were blushing here and there and my stomach tickling with butterflies. It had happened this morning, yet it felt like I would still be in that room.

In some scenarios I would've just dropped my blanket around my torso, allowing myself to be embraced by him. I imagined him kissing me, my neck and private parts; every time getting a hard-on. It was inconvenient and stupid; even more so as I hated him.

No matter what had happened between us, I couldn't still forgive him for the way he had dragged me here. I wasn't going to let him change me or my plans.

And the plans were not to give in to any man.

"You r-remember the meeting?" Cole asked for the third time, making my head turn to him with an annoyed glare. He got the message, quieting down to watch his hands.

I could only sigh, finishing off my dinner. My time had been spent in the shower and in practice, both of them apart of my very familiar routine. The training was still rough for me, today's one sucking all the energy out of me.

We had to run for miles first, after that going to the gym to pull on weights. Though it didn't end, there were also battles in human form. I was so exhausted at the end of it, even losing to a few of the wolves.

"You know. . . we should be there a-already" the male said carefully, the diner indeed starting to empty up.

I was curious about the meeting and whatever would happen; apparently all warriors and some from the city being here. It was also probably the reason why Leonel hadn't been in the training today, leaving me to feel a bit dull. Not like I'd miss him.

"Yeah, whatever," I mumbled, getting up from the round table. My leg muscles were tight, and it felt so painful to even walk, I myself cursing aloud because of it. I had no idea that I would be in this shitty state with my physical power; but on the other hand, I never needed it.

It was always about the equipment and tactics, rather than muscle. Growing strength as an omega was quite a fool attempt, as I couldn't gather much of it biologically. Though it had never stopped me, and it wouldn't stop me now either.

I returned the plate, grabbing myself a cold orange juice before starting to follow Cole. Apparently, it was in the conference room that I had never visited. I felt like the more I knew about this place, the more was left for questioning. Cole told me that there were secret passages, but I highly doubted it.

It wouldn't be like from those stupid humans' books where the hearths opened, or the bookshelves slid to the side. And I'm certain that someone would've already found them, because as I understood, no one knew if there even were those; it being more like an urban legend.

There were told to be sex caves, ritual places, torturing sanctums, or even treasures. No one was enough curious or daring to open the walls though, as this place was sacred in a way.

The hallways were filled with people, making the walk there a bit slower than it should, but in no time, we were walking through a red office door. The entrance was ridiculously small compared to the room where the people were starting to stack up; the ceiling going dozens of feet into the air.

It was so huge that it could hold thousands of people in it, now only being filled by the tiny space in front of a big stage. The trio was on it, talking very quietly to each other; the Gamma, the Beta and the Alpha. They seemed to have serious expressions, maybe even arguing discreetly as the office door shut behind the last entering person.

The incident between me and Leonel had gotten out, now pretty much everybody knowing about it. Many had been confused and surprised to see me walking here this morning all in good shape; that of course only milking their stupid fantasies. No one perceived the Alpha as a soft or kind person for letting me go with the slap, but rather for accusing me of whoring myself out. It was so ludicrous.

"Okay, listen up!" the beta called out, the brown-haired woman, whose name I had not a long time ago learned; Beatrice. She tapped her hands together, the chattery in the room dying down to silence.

I inched myself close to the wall, leaning against it with crossed arms. I was wearing a chestnut brown shirt with black pants, my trademark boots on. Cole stayed beside me, though keeping a nice distance.

Leonel nodded on the stage, opening his mouth to a cold announcement, "Alpha Kell has invited us to the traditional market, the departure being tomorrow."

My eyebrows furrowed, the disgusting Royal coming into the front of my mind. He was the same I had just met here in the Castle with that neko boy, the distinctive scar separating his exterior from others; thanks to me.

"Beta Gilmoy will stay here with Gamma Fiqyr, only five of you coming with me," Leonel said, his eyes trained hard forward. It was weird to have the departure being with so short notice, even more so as there were many wolves coming with him.

And I had heard of the market, even the thought of going somewhere like that gave me chills. It was the main event of slavery profits, many auctions and such being put in order while a couple of days. The elite was invited there, though I couldn't understand why Leonel wanted to go there.

"I expect the rest of you to behave while I'm gone," he said, probably more likely from just habit than need.

I glanced at the other pack members, all of them listening to him obediently and without a blink of an eye. I wondered what Leonel had had to do to achieve such; no side eyes, no whispering. Nothing.

"If you don't hear your name you can leave," he stated for the last time, Gamma Fiqyr stepping ahead as the third person.

He started to read out names from a blank paper, the sound of the names making me tense up in anticipation. I wanted to go there; I was going there.

"Joel."

"Mirkå."

"Bailey."

"Ryan."

"Quincy."

The names spouted out, leaving me frowning behind. The crowd of other warriors started to dissolve, leaving only the view with me.

Cole cleared his throat from next to me, making me shake my head, "Go."

I gave him a sharp glance, after that pushing myself off the wall to start walking towards the stage. Leonel was already stepping down, my feet taking me straight to him.

"I'm coming with you," I said with an order as I stopped to block his way, the black orbs meeting me in annoyance.

"No, you're not, end of the discussion."

He growled at me, making me flinch back a bit. The male wasn't clearly in a good mood, gathering a cigarette from his pocket. But I couldn't let it go, determination sounding from my voice, "Either I am coming with you, or then alone."

He lifted his other brow to me, boredly lighting up the tobacco, "Now's not the time, Ezekiel."

I bit my teeth, glaring at him with a frown. But I was more stubborn than that.

"I am co–"

"Ezekiel, shut up!" he shouted to my face, the short string of his temper snapping apart. It took me by surprise; the tone that I had never heard him use on me. This wasn't like the other day when he hit the wall or when he told me to go to my room.

It was as if my voice irritated him so much that he couldn't bear me.

As if he'd finally had enough.

My frown changed into a blank expression, his sentence setting me off.

"Fucking make me."

I hissed to him, pushing his chest in fierce anger. His eyes shifted back to me, the other corner of them twitching up.

"I will be there, that's the end of the discussion."

My finger poked his chest, anger flashing in my own eyes. He inhaled sharply, that being the last thing I saw before I turned around and started to walk away from the conference room.

We were both made of fire.

Both of us burning and stubborn, even lethal towards each other. We fought, we argued and we annoyed each other.

But little did we know that we were just hungry.

For each other.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

29.9K 1.8K 20
Alistair Salvatore, better known as Ace, always fought for his life. As an Alpha growing up in the slums of the Bronx in New York, it was eat or be e...
147K 5.9K 14
The boy is completely shut down. A broken shell is what they turned him into, his human side nearly gone, the alpha in him tortured into full submiss...
98.3K 3.9K 81
Alistair is a rogue werewolf. Born into this condition, he lives with his family the nomadic life, always traveling and never settling down in one pl...
69K 2.8K 36
Edward's biggest dream in his life is to make julian knows his place as a omega in this world. The only thing that stops him from his way with the o...