Oblivious (Lookism Various)

By dalandaine

In which, the main character was simply put in a new department, being fully enlightened regarding the romant... More

γ‚ˆγ†γ“γ
000: Welcome to J-High
002: Fashion Department (2)
003: Fashion Department (3)
004: Fashion Department (4)
005: Vasco Lee (1)
006: Vasco Lee (2)
007: Get-Together (1)
008: Get-Together (2)
009 : Get-Together (3)
010: Library Date (1)
011: Library Date (2)
012: Daniel's Birthday
New Year Special: Overcrowded Mall
013: School Festival (1)
014: School Festival (2)
015: School Festival (3)
016: School Festival (4)
Special Chapter: First Encounter
017: Live Streaming (1)
018: Live Streaming (2)
019: Live Streaming (3)
020: Live Streaming (4)
021: Live Streaming (5)
022: Craigslist (1)
023: Craigslist (2)
Special Chapter: Time of the Month
024: Midterms
025: Retreat Camp (1)
026: Retreat Camp (2)
027: Retreat Camp (3)
028: Retreat Camp (4)
029: Retreat Camp (5)
030: Retreat Camp (6)
031: Retreat Camp (7)
Christmas Special: DG's Christmas Concert
Christmas Special: Sudden Open Forum
Christmas Special: Under the Mistletoe
Upcoming Lookism Books

001: Fashion Department (1)

5.6K 245 149
By dalandaine

[⚠️] Contains strong language

Webtoon Chapter: 4

A certain black-haired girl walked through the quiet halls, on her way towards her new classroom, the Fashion Department. It was the first day of the second semester, yet, the protagonist arrived at the school minutes after the bell rang.

The attractive girl was originally a Vocal and Dance Department student to begin with, however, her adviser encouraged her to choose a New Department to transfer into after she attempted to murder her long-time friend, Vin Jin due to the reason that he was picking on a close classmate she had, named Duke Pyeon, who was passionate when it comes on rapping and both were getting along because of their similar engrossment on creating music and music itself.

Her, attempting to murder her long time friend was pretty 'normal' that even the teachers at J high would pay no mind to it (it's not like they would show up anyway) considering that the duo- no trio, including their other friend, Mary Kim are troublesome.

It was even unsurprising how the three shameless students once attended a class last first semester after escaping from jail wherein they got arrested for drinking, being underaged at midnight and fought group of drunk middle aged men afterwards, who they befriended after they all got sober up.

However, their adviser must have gotten sick of them being a habitue of detention, resulting in her asking the ravenette to transfer departments since she was good at almost everything so every department suits her anyways. Much to Nari's dismay because she really love music.

The Vocal and Dance Department Students thought that their former classmate picked the Fashion Department because of her affection towards expensive and branded clothes. They all know that the 5'7 girl have a good fashion sense.

However, they guessed wrong. Nari simply selected the Fashion Department because it was close to her old department. So that she can easily run into the Vocal and Dance department to straggle Vin Jin to death everytime the bell rung or when she just wanted to.

The said girl was now standing infront of her new classroom, she slammed the door open spotting her new adviser, looking at her with an extremely bored look as she stared back with the same expression.

"Holy shit it's Nari!"
"Damn hot."
"Mommy step on me."
"Hey, I thought you're straight?"
"Nah."

The mention of the girl's name caught a certain Blondie's attention. He raised his head to look at the door only to be met by the sight of his long time crush standing in there causing him to blush furiously while a certain boxer did and reacted the same. The new student however stared at Nari with his mouth agape just like how all people reacted when they saw her the first time. She is abnormally beautiful (and unstable lol).

The teacher sigh as he motioned the girl to stand beside him infront of the room so that he could make another announcement then get out of the jungle they called classroom immediately.

"Everyone, from now on Nari will be joining our class."

"Yes!!"
"Fuck I'm lucky."
"I would like to thank you Lord."
"Aren't you an atheist?"
"Shut up."

Sighing, the teacher motioned her to sit beside Jay who she recognize as "the guy who Vin fought at the first day and is a lot more attractive than him".

Nari plopped down to her new seat, waving at Jay who waved back awkwardly with visible blush across his cheeks.

"Hi, I guess."

Ending the short one sided conversation or more like a greeting, she rested her head onto her arms desperately trying to take a nap despite the noise around her after the teacher had magically disappeared.

Jay continuously stared at outside the window with a small smile and flushed cheeks adorning his face. His classmates might be under the impression that they are lucky enough to be her classmate and breath the same air as her but he knows that he is luckier as she sits beside him. They might be also more closer in the future but who knows?

New Love Interest Obtained! : Jay Hong

"Nari, why did you transfer?"
"Would you like to eat lunch with me?"
"Nari you're so hot!"
"Can I get your number??"
"I dislike caffeine but I like you a latte."

Hearing a nice pick-up line, Nari snapped her eyes open and looked up.

"Oh shit that was a nice one dude!"

"Nari I have a pick up line too!"
"I can do better!!"
"Do you want to hear mine too Nari?"

"Hey. Daniel? Hi, I'm Zoe."

That simple introduction caught everyone's attention including Nari's and the attractive guy who the girl with bob haircut called as Daniel, who was staring at Nari since her arrival. Meanwhile, the girls on the room who were swooning over Daniel are now practically murdering Zoe on their minds.

'Zoe Park.'
'I knew she would do that.'
'As soon as she sees someone good-looking.'
'She's on it again.'

Daniel, however is unaware since he knew nothing about the girl standing in front of him. All he could think was

'Wow, she's hot!'

Nari on the other hand was the complete opposite of Daniel. Even though she was from the Vocal and Dance Department, she was aware about all the gossips circling from different Departments.

'Ah she's the tramp that everyone's talking about? Flirting with handsome boys doesn't make people promiscuous though..'

"Hey, you've got something on your face!"

"Huh? Where?"

'Wait, that... bitch..!!' thought almost half the female population in the department.

"You're hot and all but not a corny ass pick-up line please"

Nari muttered silently watching the scene infront of her unfold.

"Handsome thing! Hehehe."

'That Bitch!!!'

The girls gasped as they glared at Zoe who was trying her best to put a cutesy act, meanwhile Nari

"Oh fuck god kill me."

She cursed feeling second hand embarrassed towards the girl who let out a 'not so good' pick-up line as she continuously banged her head on her desk earning a concerned look and a silent chuckle from her seatmate who was silently admiring her while she was being nosy.

Daniel on the other hand blushed intensely because of the reason that it was the first time that a girl had ever flirted with him. The innocent boy absolutely had no idea how good looking his second body is.

"Hey Zoe. Stop flirting and sit. It's annoying."

Nari's attention went into Zack who was shooing the flirty girl away. The two never interacted that much but she dislike his attitude because he was no better than Vin Jin and all he do was fight. Despite disliking Zack, she silently cheered for him, absolutely loving the scene.

"Oh Zack! Scary! What~?"

Zoe continued to act cute, cursing and calling Zack a jerk inside her head whilst the girls complimented him.

"Stop doing that, bitch!"

"It's not nice to call a girl that."

Nari stated as Zack turned around only to be met with Nari staring at Daniel even though her words are directed to him. But in reality, the female was just zoning out and happened to be looking at the transferee, making Zack furious at the male. Nari dislike Zack but Zack's feelings for Nari was the total opposite.

Zack turned to look at the newbie and glared at him.

'I hate the transfer dick!!!'

The poor boy was continuously sweating, not realizing that his seatmate was shooting daggers on him.

'Something feels off...'

Words: 1,269

03.09.22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.3K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
15.2K 777 13
Various! X Male! Reader. Smut Included. WARNING!! VERY SLOW UPDATES!!
90.7K 1.8K 29
You the reader shall embark on a journey..Making new friends and enemies along the way THE REBOOT HAS BEEN PUBLISHED,GO CHECK IT OUT !LOOKISM does n...
6.8K 163 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❀️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...