Please Don't Hurt Me

By mybediscallingmern

"Now be a good girl, Mama's gonna make you feel good". "Yes mommy" For as long as I can remember she's always... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Contd.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 3

2.5K 97 9
By mybediscallingmern

Beyonce's POV

"What took yo ass so long?" I hear as soon as we walked to the door. I turn around and i'm met with eyes filled with anger. "There was um... traffic on our way back."

"You ass is really trying me with all that lying, There weren't no damn traffic when i was getting back so what was you doing?"

SLAP

"Why yo ass ain't talking?" I felt a stinging sensation on my right cheek.

I can't tell her about Onika, otherwise things would be way worse...and not just for me but for the kids too.

"I'm really sorry, Sid was talking to her friend and i didn't want to ruin her fun" I say nervously. "Hmm, fine, don't let it happen again, and stop with this lying shit"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good"

I continue to walk past her with the kids in front of me, "Y'all need to go and wash up because we got company coming over"

"What type of company?" i ask."Company that's none of your business, just go and get ready"

"Yes Ma'am" I replied.

"Oh and tell your sister to get ready too." I nodded in response and went to go tell Solange to get ready.

"Solange, Mom said you gotta get ready we got company."

"What kind of company?" she said not looking up from her phone. "I don't know your gonna have to ask her"

She rolled her eyes and mumbled a small fine before ushering me out of her room.

I go into the kids room to get them ready before i get myself ready. "Dada, Who's Comin?" Jayden asked.

"I'm not sure pumpkin we're gonna have to wait and see"

"Dad?"

"What's up Bug?"

"Can we go to the park?"

"Not right now but we'll see if we can tomorrow" i replied trying to help Kayden tie his shoe laces. "Jay, Sid did you wash your face?"

"Yes dad" I heard. "Good, you guys can play a little bit before company arrives." they nodded in response and i left the room. I went to take a quick shower and got dressed in a white button up shirt with black dress pants and shoes. I quickly straightened my hair and made my way to the kids.

A little earlier...

Onika's POV

Serayah and i just came through the door. "Lauren girl you won't believe what just happened" I turn around to be faced with my mother.

"I know what happen my own daughter ain't even sent me as much as a phone call the past week." Mom said folding her arms whilst staring me down.

I done a nervous chuckle, "Hey mama, how you been lately?"

She hums in disapproval before she turns to Serayah. "Hows my beautiful grand baby?"

Rayah smiles brightly and runs up to mama with her arms wide.

"I'm great Grandma C, I've missed you."

"Well at least somebody did." She said while side eyeing me. I scoffed and walked away to find Lauren and the vulture leaving the two to keep playing.

"Laur I know yo ass hear me!"

"Watch that mouth you ain't too old for an ass whooping!"

"Sorry Mama!" I yell back. I go into Laurens room to see her getting ready to go somewhere. "Bitch, where you going looking like you tryna catch some dick?"

She chuckled and rolled her eyes, "Mama ain't tell you?"

"No what?"

"We gotta go to this dinner thing at one of her friends or co workers house."

"That's too long." I whined.

"I know but mama said we gotta do it or we could get an ass whooping." She shrugged.

"You still scared to get an ass whooping that's sad." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Nah nigga that's smart I'm tryna get a free babysitter for my date on friday, so I have to play my cards right."

I was full on laughing at this point, this bitch was really something else. "Onika, why ain't you getting dressed yet we gotta leave in an hour from now."

"Wow thanks for telling me ma"

"Chile just hurry yo ass up"

I quickly ran to my room to take a shower and get ready. I wore a tight black dress that hugs my curves and squeezes my breasts a little. I then made sure to put on some light make-up and straighten my hair before grabbing my purse with my phone and stuff inside.

I headed downstairs to see that everyone is ready to go.

"Who we going to see anyway?" I ask standing in front of them. "Y'all will see when we get there damn."

With that we left out the house to go see this mystery person.

***

We knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Whoever this person is has a nice ass house ain't gonna lie.

"Hey Carol how you doing" a oddly familiar woman open the door to greet my mother. "Tina girl it's been so long, I'm doing great but you lookin' good." My mother hyped.

That's weird she kinda looks like someone I know.

"Thank Carol you popping off too." Sweet baby Jesus. "Who are these beautiful girls?" Tina said finally acknowledging our presence.

"These are my two daughters, Onika and Lauren and my grandchild Serayah."

We all said hi its nice to meet you which she returned and turned her attention to the five people standing behind her. "Kids come say hello to your auntie Carol"

That's why she looked so familiar that's Beyonce's mom. Wow the families resemblance is uncanny.

"Hi I'm Solange"

"I'm Sidney, this is Jaden and Kayden."
The familiar child from earlier introduced. "Hello I'm Beyonce, nice to meet y'all."

Damn she's looking fine, at least this dinner won't be totally boring.

I shot them a wave and introduced myself, "Hey guys, Beyonce it's nice to see you again so soon."

A look of panic flashed across her face as she quickly looked over to her mother to see already staring daggers at us.

Damn if looks could kill a bitch would be dead right now.

Nobody's POV

To say that Tina was mad was an understatement, Beyonce knew how she felt about lying and what's made it even worse for her is that she was talking to another female.

"How do y'all know each other?" Tina asked trying to hide her anger. "Sidney and Serayah are in the same class so we met when Beyonce was dropping off Sid to school and I was dropping off Rayah." Onika explained.

Tina hummed in response and turned her attention to Beyonce. "Honey, can you help me with the food?"

To which Beyonce slowly nodded and followed Tina into the kitchen.

As soon as Beyonce entered the room Tina closed the door behind the both of them and locked it.

Tina approached Beyonce and grabbed her jaw.

"Yo ass gonna pay for lying to me." Her voice laced with venom as she stared down a terrified Beyonce.

"I just didn't want you to be upset"

"Well you've made mommy upset, very VERY UPSET." She whisper yelled as Beyonce was silently praying to herself

Tina then let go of her face and turned to get the food that resting on the counter. "Bring this out." Giving Beyonce the food, she quickly scurried away happy to be out of her mother's presence.

"Hello sweetheart" Carol approached Beyonce with a wide smile. "Good evening ma'am, are you doing okay?"

"I'm doing well thank you for asking." Carol replied, "Your welcome."

"I didn't know that you and Onika have already met"

"Umm yes, well it was only for a little while earlier today when I was dropping my d-sister off at school."

"Oh well that's sweet of you to help out with your siblings." Carol replied with furrowed brows.

"Thanks I do what I can." Beyond gave a nervous smile.

Carol couldn't shake the feeling of something being a little off with the younger girl, and she also found it strange how her best friend never told her about having more kids since they spoke almost everyday but barely had enough time to hang out with their jobs and all. It just made her thinking that there was something missing in the equation.

Onika was having a deep conversation with both Lauren and Solange talking about God knows what. Onika's gaze kept wondering over to Beyonce as she was making everybody's plates for dinner.  She seemed a little out of it earlier from what happened when they first got here. She didn't know what the problem was but she had a hunch that there's something seriously wrong in that household.

"Girl are you even listening?" Solange said trying to get Onika's attention. "Sorry y'all"

"Wait I just realised something, Beyonce was the one you were drooling over this morning." Lauren finally realised.

"You like my sister?" Strange says in disgust while fake gagging. "How could you overlook at that giraffe without throwing up?"

"Don't hate okay, I just think that she's cute." Onika shrugged.

"Cute my ass" Lauren muttered under her breath.

Onika rolled her eyes, "Shut up."

"Y'all dinners ready."

***

They were all sat at the the table eating and chatting the night away. With Onika making googly eyes at Beyonce and Beyonce pretending not to notice the daggers mother was glaring at the both of them.

Other than that they all had a pretty decent night. Even the kids were enjoying themselves with the lack of drama from the adults that usually happen.

"Tina we really gotta do this again it's been so long and i don't want to miss another day" Carol stated. "I completely agree, since your back in town maybe we should go out for brunch tomorrow?"

"That sounds amazing I will text you the details." They hug each other and say there goodbyes. The kids also say their goodbyes along with the young adults beside them. "Y'all its been fun I hope we can go out to the club sometime soon" Solange announced to the three. "I can't I have a child to take care of."

"But I don't bring on the party." Onika hollered making Beyonce giggle at the shorter girls antics. "Clubbing ain't really my thing so I'm gonna have to politely pass"

"Aww Bey you boring as he'll" the two whined while Solange just rolled her eyes at how boring her sister is being.

"Sorry you guys."

"We gotta go now y'all." Carol stated summoning them to the door. "Again thank you all for coming and have good night"

"See you later" They left leaving just the Knowles family amongst each other.

"Solange put the kids to sleep." Solange reluctantly obeyed and ushered the kids up the stairs.

And then there were two. Beyonce thought as she knew that she was not going to leave peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
74.3K 3.8K 40
✿❯────「✿」────❮✿ 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖...
Think of Me By .

Fanfiction

442 17 1
Think of Me When you're out, when you're out there I'll beg you nice from my knees And when the world treats you way too fairly Well it's a s...
118K 3.8K 11
Retiring from the NFL was the right decision, and at thirty years old, I've done things most people could only dream of. After all I've accomplished...