First Wife, First Love.

Karnavi55 tarafından

0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love... Daha Fazla

0. Characters.
1. Arya Malhotra.
2. Vedant Mehra
3. Failed Marriages.
4. Old Friends.
5. Marriage Proposal.
6. First Meeting.
7. Save The Date.
8. So Much Shopping.
9. Happy Moments.
10. Engagement Day.
11. A Piece Of Past.
12. Mehandi & Sangeet.
13. Tied Forever.
14. Considerate Husband.
15. Silly Siblings.
16. Our Name.
17. Hold My Hand.
18. Balancing Relations.
19. A Little Closer.
20. One Kiss At A Time.
21. Good Habit.
22. Starting Somewhere.
23. Rakshabandhan Shock.
24. Insecurities.
25. Truth Unfold.
26. New Morning.
27. Shocking Applaud.
28. Living With Guilt.
29. BB & NN.
30. Romantic Hubby.
31. Falling For You.
32. All Yours.
33. Extended Honeymoon.
34. Just A Thought.
35. Family Dinner.
36. Little Argument
37. Opening Up.
38. Patching Up.
39. Beautiful Family.
40. Epilogue.
Author's Note.

41. Epilogue-2.

14.7K 676 71
Karnavi55 tarafından

***Arya's POV.***

***Another Seven Years Later***

"Aarav!" I yell out.

"That's okay, Mom. My teacher knows I have a little brother, so she didn't scold me that much. And it was good that my book was colored. I wasn't even satisfied with my homework." My eleven-year-old Amara says.

"More like you didn't finish it, did you now?" I ask her as I try to find the little conspirer.

"Come on, Mom. You know Maths is not for me. I am more into languages and colors. Do you know the language I am learning right now? And how far I have gotten in painting?" Amara says with a big smile.

"I know. Because I am paying for it, dear. And also I know your Bua way too well to give me daily updates about your success." I say and roll my eyes.

"Mom?" Eight years old Vedika asks as she comes around the corner with puffy cheeks and tears running down it.

"Oh, dear. What happened now?" I ask as rub her tears away with my dupatta.

"Aarav spoiled my project." She says and then sobs out loudly.

"Aarav!" I say with more anger and my five-year-old son finally shows up.

"Vedi, you should have told him ‌it was important. He wouldn't have touched it." Amara whispers to Vedi.

"I did, but he said I used his glitter and he wants it back." Vedi says and with each word, her crying increases.

"Aarav! You shouldn't have done that. Vedi stayed up for almost all night to make that stupid city." Amara says, and Vedi whines, "I am sorry. I meant a beautiful city."

"I am the mother here, Amara. Why don't you and your sister go to your room? I will send Aarav in a few minutes and you all will help Vedi with her project." I say.

"No." Vedi whines again, "They are stupid. They will spoil it more and I won't even get a C."

"They would be just fine, Vedi." I say and pat her head.

"Looks like I have to make do with C, anyway." She says and goes into her room dejected.

"And you say I am the only one who is sarcastic?" Amara says in her usual sassy tone and then gets into her room.

"Aarav, why did you do that?" I ask as he stands there silently.

"I am sorry. I was just having fun." He says.

"Destroying something is not fun, but easy. But making something is hard. Do you like simple, easy games or hard, exciting ones?" I ask him.

"Hard and exciting. Especially the chess that I play with Reyansh Mamu." He says.

"It takes so much time and you have to think so much, right? Making something takes time and patience, too. Your sister put many efforts into making that project and it must have hurt her that her little brother destroyed it without thinking twice." I say.

"I didn't mean to hurt her. I was just angry that she didn't ask me to help and called me stupid." He says and looks away.

"She didn't mean it. Remember last week when she said that her Aarav is the smartest boy? She also said that Aarav would one day beat Dad into games, too." I say to cheer him up and he nods.

"I will say sorry to her and help her best." He says with a smile and goes but stops, "Amu Di asked me to draw in her books."

"I know, dear. After she finishes helping in the project. Send her down. I have a task for her." I say.

"She is in trouble again, isn't she?" Aarav asks with a big grin.

"So are you, young man." I say and he rushes to their room.

I shake my head and go down to see if the cake was ready. Tomorrow is Vedant's birthday and I want to be the first one to wish him. It is such a stupid thing that I have to fight against my own daughter to wish my husband first. For the past nine years, Amara has been taunting me on purpose. She somehow wishes him first. But always come to wish me last on my birthday. Seriously, at least my Vedi loves me, while Aarav is his Dadi's darling boy.

Before I could go to the stairs, I am grabbed and pulled into our room by my husband and he asked, "Missed me, love?"

"Not more than Amara." I say.

"I can't believe my wife is jealous of our daughter. What if I solve this? What would I get in return?" He asks as he nuzzles my neck.

"How? And what are you doing here, anyway? Didn't you say that your day is very busy and I shouldn't contact you?" I ask.

"I can find time for my wife." He says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Also, Amara asked me to bring some paints immediately." He says sheepishly.

"Then go and meet her." I say and push him away. "You know you are spoiling her way too much. She calls you whenever she likes it. She has no respect for your time and becomes disrespectful towards study day by day."

"You always complain about her. You are just jealous that she loves me more." Vedant says.

"Well, Vedika loves me more, but I don't think she is disrespectful towards you." I say.

"But she definitely has a more sarcastic answer than Amara. She is way too smart. Maybe we should think about sending Vedi to that school." He says.

"No. Send Amara. Vedi is going nowhere. She is still a baby." I say and sit on the bed.

"You are a mother. You are not supposed to be biased, you know that, right?" Vedant says and sits beside me.

"I am not biased or love any of my children less. I just know them well. By the way, what were you talking about earlier?" I ask.

"I thought maybe we could get away from the kids tonight and celebrate my birthday alone somewhere." He says with a grin, which I know what it means.

"Why though?" I ask and narrow my eyes at him.

He lies on the bed and takes me in his arms, "So I can spend some time with my wife. Recently I missed you."

"You did?" I ask as I caress his cheek.

He nods and continues, "Dadu retired and has taken a vow to show Dadi every place she desires to see. Mom is making friends all over the world and soon would get married again. I still don't like Vivaan."

"No. You love him. But it is so fun to see Mom around him. She acts like a teenage girl around him. They are made for each other." I say.

I think about how Mom met a new friend after Aarav's birth who turned out to be more than that. At first, Mom was reluctant and took three years to decide to accept him. They are finally going to marry this summer and move to live with us. Vivaan Ji is just a year older than Mom and his wife died after birth. His son is even younger than Saira and right now in Canada with his maternal grandparents. Whenever I look at them, I feel there is no age to fall in love. And I am happy that Mom finally found her happily ever after.

"But he is so enthusiastic. Doesn't Mom ever get tired in his presence?" He asks.

"Do I get tired of you?" I ask.

"Do I let you?" He asks, and I shake my head with a smile.

"He is full of life. I would like my husband to be enthusiastic and romantic towards me, even when we get old." I say.

He turns us over and hovers above and asks, "Are you saying we are getting old?"

"Let me think, yes. You fall asleep before ten and I have started getting back pains. You have started watching news instead of romantic movies with me and I have started wearing specs." I say.

"Well then why don't I feel old and want to make you mine right now." He says and pounces on me and I giggle.

"Kids will hear us." I say and slap his arm lightly.

"Then you are coming with me tonight?" He asks.

"What about kids?" I ask.

"Mamu and Mami are ever so ready to have them." He says and kisses my nose.

"Fine, then." I say.

"These twelve years have passed by so fast and I have been so busy recently. So I have decided that every week we will have a date just to feel a little young and enjoy each other's company. Would that do?" He asks, kissing my hand.

"It would. I have missed you, too. Why do you think I quit the job? I was feeling time slip away and I feel like tomorrow Amara would leave for her college. I love that sassy girl, and my smart girl, Vedi and cute boy, Aarav too. But most of all, I love you." I say.

"And I love-" The door opens up before he could finish his words.

"I love you, Dad." Amara says as Vedant gets up from bed with lightning speed while I sigh as I sit up.

"I love you too, my Amu." He says and kisses her cheek.

"I have prepared a surprise for your birthday, which I would give you exactly at midnight." She says, and I sigh heavily.

"Hmm... Amu." Vedant says.

"Yes, Pappu." She says and I giggle.

"Seriously every time." Vedant says glaring at me.

"I just like your nickname, Pappu." I say.

"Mom, don't make fun of my Dad. So Pappu, what were you saying?" Amara asks.

"Your Mom and I are going out for some work. So we won't be able to celebrate tonight, but tomorrow I am all yours." He says.

"By all yours, do you mean just me or do I have to share you with Vedi and Aarav?" She asks with a serious look.

"Almost all yours, but little time for them too." He says and she nods.

"Fine. If you want to spend time with your wife, I am no one to say anything. I know you love her more than me." She says.

"Of course he does. How would you have come to this world?" I mumble.

"What are you mumbling, Mom?" She asks.

"Nothing, dear." I say.

"My Amu is the most sensible girl." Vedant says and kisses her cheek again.

She goes but stops. "Dad?"

"Yes, dear?" Vedant asks.

"Tell your wife that I will miss her." Amu says and turns, but I grab her and kiss her cheek loudly, "Mom, this is the reason I don't tell you I love you. You are way too enthusiastic. Keep it calm."

She rushed out with red cheeks as Vedant came to stand beside me and said, "And you say she loves me more. I think she loves you more, just like her father."

"Well, I love her father more, too." I say, and Vedant chuckles with me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2M 102K 57
Rehan's mother is a typical Indian mother, who wants to get her son married before he turns 28. And also she doesn't want him to marry his cunning au...
691K 25.5K 36
Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India as well as in some foreign countries. A...
4.7M 239K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
1.6M 117K 80
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...