๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด ยฆยฆ ๏ฟฝ...

By BangtanErotica

{COMPLETED} โ ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

PREVIEW๐Ÿ“
1๐Ÿ“ - THE CONTRACT
2๐Ÿ“ - FUTURE HUBBY
3๐Ÿ“ - CONFESSIONS
4๐Ÿ“ - HE'S GAY?
5๐Ÿ“ - GETTING READY FOR THE FIRST DATE
6๐Ÿ“ - SLEEPOVER AND PLAN
7๐Ÿ“ - 'SHE LOVES ME'
8๐Ÿ“ - THE NEW GUY
9๐Ÿ“ - SUNDAY IS FUNDAY
10๐Ÿ“ - YOUR PLACE
11๐Ÿ“ - PLAN B
12๐Ÿ“ - PLAN WORKED
13๐Ÿ“ - JEALOUSY
14๐Ÿ“ - FIRST KISS
15๐Ÿ“ - THE JEON COMPANY
16๐Ÿ“ - NEW FRIENDS AND JEALOUSY
17๐Ÿ“ - BLOWJOB
18๐Ÿ“ - EXHAUSTED
19๐Ÿ“ - HOW DO I REWARD YOU?
21๐Ÿ“ - FLASHBACK AND WARNING
22๐Ÿ“ - IN HIS ROOM
23๐Ÿ“ - LINGERIE
24๐Ÿ“ - SAVIOURS
25๐Ÿ“ - (i) LONG LOST BESTIE AND HIS GIRLFIE
25๐Ÿ“ - (ii) SHE LEFT ME, AGAIN
26๐Ÿ“ - PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME
27๐Ÿ“ - (i) FUN WITH FRIENDS
27๐Ÿ“ - (ii) 'YOU'LL REGRET IT JEON'
28๐Ÿ“ - DRUNK CONFESSION
29๐Ÿ“ - 'SHE'S THE GIRL'
30๐Ÿ“ - KIDNAPPED AND CHALLENGE
31๐Ÿ“ - HE'S IN LOVE
32๐Ÿ“ - OUR RELATIONSHIP AND HUGE TROUBLE
33๐Ÿ“ - THE FIGHT AND 'GOODBYE JEON'
34๐Ÿ“ - REVEALING THE TRUTH
35 (FINAL)๐Ÿ“ - OUR HAPPY ENDING
BONUS๐Ÿ“

20๐Ÿ“ - SHE'S BACK

3.6K 127 12
By BangtanErotica

~🥀~

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

"DADDY, I'M BACK!!!" A voice screeched excitedly, slamming the door open.

You abruptly stood up from Jungkook's lap and backed away in panic, scared that the person would see you in that position. A figure ran to Jungkook and jumped on him as he stood up from his chair, practically crushing him in their arms.

You didn't even got to see the person because you were looking down the whole time in nervousness. You were too panicked that you didn't even notice what the person said.

Curious yet nervous, you slowly looked up at the person who was clinging to Jungkook way too much. The person's chin was resting on Jungkook's shoulder so you weren't able to see their face.

But by the person's appearance, you can say the person is a beautiful woman. Her slim figure clad in a tight short orange pencil skirt and a yellow top with thin straps. Her hair dark brown, long and silky.

You were busy in your own curious thoughts of who she might be and why she was being too clingy to him. But as soon as she lets go of Jungkook and turns her head, your heart dropped in your stomach as your eyes went wide, mouth hung open in pure shock.

'I-It can't be-'

The cause of your misery, pain, suffering, torment, agony, those painful sleepless nights where you balled your eyes out. The one who took your life away from you, was standing right in front of you, smiling at the love of your life.

While the same goes for Jungkook. He was also shocked to see the person hugging him but not as much as you. It was like he knew this will happen.

"S-Seulgi...?" You barely whispered but the office being way too quiet, she heard you. Snapping her head in your direction, Seulgi looked at you and her mouth opened.

She too was shocked to see you here after years, and that too with Jungkook. But soon a dirty smirk plastered on her beautiful face.

Turning her head to Jungkook, she started leaving wet kisses all over his face and neck, making you feel disgusted as you turned your head to the side.

But as she was about to kiss him on the lips, Jungkook pushed her away by her shoulder. "Stop, and get out of here." He said coldly while fixing his coat, making her pout.

She again wrapped her arms around his waist, this time tightly, pressing her breasts on his hard chest purposely. "Daddy, I came from China after so long! And this is how you're gonna treat me!?" She whined pouting, making Jungkook roll his eyes as he pushed her away, again.

"Go from here, I've work right now. I'll meet you at home." He said settling on his chair, starting to do his work in his laptop. Seulgi snorted, stomping her feet on the floor angrily.

"Is work more important than your girl-friend!?" She asked angrily and Jungkook sighed frustrated, tired of her bullshit. "Of course yes." He replied, this time sounding a bit angry.

"Miss. Lee, you may go back to work." He said and you nodded, walking out while looking down with your glossy eyes. Shutting the door close quietly, you slowly make your way to the elevator, and letting your tears fall.

You weren't shocked by the fact the Seulgi is dating Jungkook, she always wanted him for so it wasn't shocking for you.

But the thing that shocked and hurt you the most was, Jungkook accepted her?

He's dating her willingly?

Was he so angry after you left him that he started dating someone else?

Did you break his heart way too much that he had to take someone else's help to heal it?

Why? JUST WHY?

All these things were roaming around in your head, making your heart squeeze in pain and agony. You clutched your chest, clenching it tightly in your fist as tears kept falling down, wetting your cheeks.

Sobbing as quietly as you could, you walked faster to the elevator and wiped your tears, sniffing. You tried to stop your tears but they were too stubborn to listen to you, they kept falling.

Before you could press the elevator's button, a harsh force grabbed your shoulder tightly and slammed you against the wall hardly, making you hiss and a small groan escaped your mouth.

Looking up, you were met with Seulgi's raging face and her burning eyes which were glaring holes in your face, making you shiver slightly. Grabbing your hair in her fist, she pulled on them harshly, making you yelp.

"You bitch, didn't I tell you to go away!? Why did you came back huh!?" She hissed pulling on your hair more harder as you yelled in pain.

"Let go of me!!" You shouted. Grabbing her wrist, you twisted her hand which made her yelp. Pushing her away harshly, you wiped your tears, glaring back at her as she was rubbing her now red wrist.

"I'm not scared of you or your threats anymore! I was a big fool and a coward to listen to your disgusting threats and get scared! Instead of saving my love, I ran away to let you have him because I was scared that you might hurt him! But not anymore, I'm not the same old naive Y/N! This time I'm gonna protect him from you and anyone who tries to harm him! And I don't care if I've to die or fight for him, I'll do anything!" You spat glaring at her with your red eyes.

Instead of getting an angry reaction from her, you were surprised to see her laughing. She chuckled darkly while looking at you. Folding her arms behind her back, Seulgi strolled towards your direction as you stepped back.

"Oh honey, you don't need to protect him. This time, the one you need to protect is..." She bends down, getting closer to your ear.

"...YOU." She whispered. Backing away, she sends you a dirty smirk, stepping back from you. "So the time starts now honey, save yourself from me otherwise your love will forever be caged in my trap." She spat winking and walked away, leaving you shocked behind.

Turning around, you clicked the elevator button and soon the elevator doors opened, revealing Rosé as she stepped out. "Hey Y/N-" She was about to greet you but her smile dropped looking at your panicked state.

"Y/N, what-" She was about to ask you what happened but before she could, you push her away and get in the elevator, clicking your floor no.'s button.

"I don't have time to explain anything Rosé, I need to go somewhere. But I promise I'll explain everything later." You said and the elevator doors started closing.

"But-" She spoke but the doors were already closed, making her sigh. "I hope everything is okay with her." Rosé mumbled to herself worriedly, walking to her cabin.

-x-

Stepping out of the elevator, you quickly walk to your desk, packing all your stuff hurriedly. Jennie and Baekhyun looked at you confused. "Y/N, are you going somewhere-" Baekhyun asked but you cut him off.

"If someone asks, then please tell them that I got some urgent work so I had to go back." You say hanging your bag on your shoulder and walking away hurriedly.

"OKAY!! YOU JUST TAKE CARE!!" Jennie shouted. "What's wrong with her?" Baekhyun asked confused and Jennie shrugged her shoulders, making a 'I don't know' face.

"I hope she's okay." Baekhyun said and Jennie nodded.

-x-

Walking out of the building, you got into a cab and called your best-friend, your hands shivering in panic. "Hey Bun~ I missed-" A voice from the other side squealed in excitement but got cut off by your own panicked voice.

"L-Lisa, s-she's back."

~🥀~

Yup this was short because I've to give a small flashback in the next chapter.

I don't want to make Seulgi unnie look bad in my story so I won't show her rude behavior much. She won't be much abusive but meany and bitchy. Yk what I mean ._.

Take care and stay healthy. Love uh <3

Please don't forge to give some Love, it really means a lot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 149 19
Harper Haddock, captain of the fastest and deadliest ship in the Caribbean- Night Fury and along with his loyal crew must now answer the call to war...
1M 45.5K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
54.7K 1.7K 20
sequel to mine season 2 of MINE "my pain in your body is like the poison" "it is not the goodbye that hurts but the flashback that follows" "...
5.8K 321 66
DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real-life events or individuals is purely coincidental. He was cold as ice, a bipo...