You're A Doll (COMPLETE)

By Dreamy627

Jessie Cross is a typical bad boy with the title. He loves cars and racing and is basically an adrenaline add... More

βœ¨πŸ’ƒ
1. New Copy
2. Sending
3. Flutters
4. Dinner & Books
5. Good Day
6. Sundress & Notes
7. Sunsets & Hugs
8. Sail Sail
9. Corny
10. No Title
11. So Flustered
12. Sunscreen
13. Girl Shampoo and Stuff
14. Best I've Done
15. Humor & Control
16. Better Person
17. Flower Crowns
18. Distraction
19. Pride
20. Understanding
21. Garlic Bread
22. Show Me
23. Moment
24. Plans
26. Kill It
27. Contempt
28. My Person
29. Movie
30. Behind
31. Happy?
32. Future
33. Ugh
34. Sucker
35. New Pillow
36. Mr & Mrs
37. Epilogue

25. -Tillie Cole

39.6K 1.1K 201
By Dreamy627

Jessie Cross -

"You should start one of your books." I suggested throwing her off.

"What?" She looked at me with her hazel eyes.

"Read a new book." I said and she grabbed one from under her bed.

I grabbed her shoulders and directed her to her bed, pushing her body over to bend and lean on it.

"Read." I pressed my groin to her ass as I lifted her shirt meeting an arched back.

"I can't focus." She said.

"Read to me. Out loud." I smirked pulling down the boxers she wore of mine.

"I-I can't." She said and I slapped her ass.

"Read." I said and she opened her book and started reading the words out loud. I undid my pants and pulled them down causing her body to shiver in arousal.

"Good girl, don't stop." I said and pressed my hardened dick into her heat.

"Fuck." She mumbled between words.

"Keep reading doll. I'm excited for the next part." I joked not actually listening to the words.

Her voice shook and became breathless the harder I fucked her.

"Fuck babydoll keep reading." I groaned.

"I lost my pa- Fuck!" She cried and I loved her profanity that only occurred when I made her feel something.

"Put it down then." I said and gathered her hair, pulling her up and wrapping my hand around her throat.

"Good girl." I kissed her cheek and pounded into her.

"You're so beautiful. I'm so proud of you baby, come on my dick." I said and wrapped my arms around her body as I thrusted a few more times causing a release in her and her to come on me.

"Thank you." She mumbled and I carefully pulled out of her, turning her to face me and kissing her intensely.

"Go pee and I'll grab you water if you want to actually read something." I said and she kissed my cheek, waddling to the bathroom.

I went to her fridge and grabbed a water, pulling out the pack of M&M's Owen gave me.

I figured she'd get them after nearly taunting her to be vocal while I fucked the shit out of her.

I walked back and she was lying in her bed, reading.

"Sit up lovely." I said and she did, her eyes glued to the page.

"What book is that?" I asked.

"A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole." She said and she laid back onto me.

"Chocolate?" I asked and she smiled, placing the book down and she'd feed me one between everyone she'd eat.

"Thank you love." She smiled upside down at me and I kissed her forehead before she returned to reading.

"Sit up a little?" I asked.

She listened and I laid my head on her shoulder as I just played with her boobs.

-

After a few hours her eyes still glued to the paper and I suddenly heard sniffles before she put the now completed book down and cried into her covers.

I frowned as I pulled her up and adjusted her so she was lying on my chest.

"Sweet girl what happened?" I asked, and she sniffled.

She didn't reply as she fisted my shirt and pressed herself closer to me trying to find her comfort.

"Is it a sad book?" I asked.

"Y-yea." She cried and I smiled sadly at how sweet she was.

"I'm sorry." I held her closer.

"I-I didn't expect it." She sniffled and I sat up a bit pulling her face from my chest so I could see it and she looked so heartbroken.

Her nose was red and cheeks were too as her eyes were puffy and glossed over.

"Awe doll it's alright." I kissed her forehead and she kissed me.

"Don't ever leave me please." She whispered against my lips before putting her head back onto my chest.

I hugged her tighter not knowing how to respond. I picked up the book and read the last few chapters as she calmed down and although I wasn't aware of the beginning I understood why it was so heartbreaking.

I looked down and saw her softly snoring with her hand still slightly holding my shirt.

I sighed and scrolled through my phone snapping a few pictures of my sleeping girlfriend, sending them to Owen and Ro.

O- what's the matter?
R- she looks sad
Me- sad book lol
O- poor girl, words are breaking her heart

I sighed, sad for her but the way she was able to feel so intensely about something fictional makes my heart flip and stomach bubble.

Something about dating a bookworm just hits different and I'm nearly convinced this beautiful soul ruined me for any other woman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
150K 3.6K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
11.5K 331 45
𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐦𝐒𝐭𝐑; a girl with a broken soul who wants to die. How long can she pretend to forget the worst night of her life?. How long ca...
421K 2.9K 20
| EDITED & FULL VERSION IS OUT ON KINDLE NOW | Young Alexandra Lowell is head over heels in love with Marcus Torres-her brothers best friend. He's a...