Books

Oleh herefordnffff

Y/n is a single, lonely, 22 year old girl who works in a library. Life is a mess. She thought nothing could g... Lebih Banyak

DISCLAIMER!!!
UPDATE ON WILBUR SITUATION
Chapter 1 - The Library
Chapter 2 - Deja Vu
Chapter 3 - The Fall
Chapter 4 - Blushing
Chapter 5 - Coffee Breath
Chapter 6 - Keys
Chapter 7 - The boiz
Chapter 8 - Under the stars
Chapter 9 - a late night walk
Chapter 11 - Texting
Chapter 12 - Micheal
Chapter 13 - a date?
Chapter 14 - Hidden Forest
Chapter 15 - Tommy
Chapter 16 - Late Night Talking
Chapter 17 - infatuated
Chapter 18 - Twitch Chat
Chapter 19 - Fine Dining
Chapter 20 - Quiet
Chapter 21 - Jingle Bells
Chapter 22 - Chad
Chapter 23 - Rain
Chapter 24 - Phone Calls
Chapter 25 - Tears
Chapter 26 - The moon still shines.
Chapter 27 - Wilbur.
The End.
FOR THE MICHEAL SIMPS

Chapter 10 - Dancing in the dark

2.5K 50 205
Oleh herefordnffff

9:00 PM, Wednesday, 6, October, 2021

Y/n Pov:

I put my phone down and smile. I think I love Wilbur.

He's so charming! I can't believe I held his hand and got his number.

I wonder if he meant it when he said I was the most beautiful thing in the world. Maybe, i guess I'll never know.

Aaliyah knocks on my door.

"So???????" She says. "How'd it go?"

I smile and roll my eyes.

"Well we held hands, he called me beautiful and gave me his number!" I say, proud.

"Dammmmnnn! You go gurl!" Aaliyah says swatting her hair back like a 'material girl'.

I laugh doing the same hair flick.

"Well, I gotta go, but anything exciting that happens tell me and also if your about to go hang out with HIM instead of ME maybe tell me?" She says jokingly.

"Okay, Okay!"

I here the front door shut, she's gone to see her boyfriend, Jordan, he's a complete arsehole but I'll let her date him for now. It also gives me a reason to laugh at her in the future.

Im to tired to do much, so I just make a cup of tea and sit on the sofa starting a new book.

-Time Skip-

I'm scrolling through TikTok and I check the time to see 3:00 AM.

I should probably go to sleep but texting Wilbur is too tempting.

Im about to text him but he beats me too it.

Wilbur
This reminds me of you :)
-image attached-

He says attaching an image of a dog grinning.

Me
I love it, though I'm a cat person.

Wilbur
I knew it! You still look like that dog tho

Me
So your calling me a bitch?

Wilbur
NOOO that is not what I meant

Me
LMAO don't worry I'm just playin.

Wilbur
Haha, right well goodnight y/n

Me
Goodnight Wilbur

-Wilbur went offline-

7:00 PM, Thursday, 7, October, 2021

"Goodnight!" I say to Gilda as she leaves the library.

"Night, Night my dear!" She leaves the library.

I decide to clean some things up before I go some I grab the box of returned books and head to the shelves.

'Memories' by Lang Leav in the poetry section.

'Moby-Dick' by Herman Neville in the adventure section.

'Pride & Prejudice' by Jane Austen in the romance section.

I'm packing away books and sorting through others that are misplaced.

I'm starting to get bored so I go over to an old record player picking one of the many records and putting it on.

I go back to sorting the books, dancing a little.

I get distracted and start prancing up and down the floor. I kick my shoes of making me slide faster. I'm shouting my favourite lyrics, not caring if anyone can here me. Picking up books spinning as I put them on other shelves. I start to sweep a bit too, swinging on Micheal's broom like I was dancing with a person.

I'm halfway through the song still singing and still dancing but then it stops.

Panic arises in me. Usually the music would only stop if someone messed with the machine.

"Hello?" I shout.

No answer.

"Micheal, is that you?!" I shout again.

Suddenly the song 'Je te laisserai de mots' by Patrick Watson starts playing.

I spin around confused, wondering who would have put that on.

I'm about to walk over to the record player but I feel a hand wrap around my waist.

The hand turns me around to see the culprit and -

Wilbur?

He smiles as the shock of realisation falls over my face.

I smile. It's Wilbur, Wilbur is is here with me.

He grabs my hand pushing it out wards then spinning me

He pulls me back grasps one of my hands putting the other one of on my waist. His hands are cold from being outside.

The smell of his sharp cologne fills up my nose.

We Waltz up and down the rows of shelves. Spinning and laughing.

Butterfly's flutter inside me with every smooth gesture.

We keep gazing into each other eyes as slowly swinging from side to side. His eyes are beautiful, shinning under the dim library light. They crease every time he smiles making me smile even more.

The song comes to an end. Wilbur pulls me close and stares deeply into my eyes.

As we both stare my breath starts to get slower and my heart begins to race. Adrenaline running through me, even though I'm doing nothing but being this close to him.

The more we stare the more I feel the need to kiss him. I stare down at his mouth, it being slightly agape, I look back up at eyes, his stare remains the same as it was before.

"Can I kiss you?" Wilbur whispers his breath hitting my lips.

I nod.

He grasps my face leaving one hand on my waist and leans in.

Our lips collide and electricity rushes through me. I don't what he's feeling but all I can feel is love, his love for me, my love for him.

We stay like this for a few seconds before he pulls away leaving me breathless.

Looking back at Wilbur a smile forms on his face.

"Text me later" Wilbur says walking away with a smile.

I stand there in shock. I hear the door to the library close.

Wilbur gone, but I just kissed him.

WHAT THE FUCK

That's not what I expected, I mean I'm happy, just shocked.

I shriek with excitement and decide to pack up for the day. My mind to clouded from what just happened.

Wilbur's POV:

I arrive home, sliding my shoes of and hanging up my jacket before making my way to the living room.

I flop down on the sofa and smile. I kissed Y/n. And danced with her while she was smiling, the prettiest smile.

I giddy up with happiness and dance a bit walking over to the kitchen.

"Ahem!" I hear a cough coming from behind me.

I stop mid step and turn around to see...Tommy.

"What are you doing here?!" I say

"Just thought I'd come to see my big brother!" He says smugly.

I roll my eyes jokingly, Tommy laughs.

"Well, why are you so happy?" Tommy asks.

"No reason!"

"Oh really cause what I just saw was you dancing around smiling and giggling!" Tommy laughs.

"Nah, nah that wasn't me!" I protest.

"Yeah, right!" He says "It looks like you were maybe in love with someone who goes by the name Y/n!"

"What! Really! I could never!" I say sarcastically.

"What happened!" Tommy springs up from where he was sitting, waiting for my reply.

"Maybe, I kissed her!"

"Oooooooooooh" Tommy says now standing up giving himself a hug making kissing noises.

"Shut up!" I punch him lightly in the arm.

"Ow!" Tommy shouts, I laugh.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Writers Note:
:))))) Best chapter.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

326K 7.5K 27
- Y/N is a twitch streamer from Ireland, who caught Mr Innit's attention, and it turned out he watched her a lot. But when she joins an among us lobb...
50.1K 1.8K 23
Belle Daniels... A girl who is scared by social interaction, but only when she's alone. She works at a vintage book store with her best friend Casey...
62.2K 1.4K 58
-# tommyinnit x oc .'- where a girl meets a boy at college, and they slowly fall in love with eachother -'. comple...
358K 10K 56
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❞ ❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 ❞ 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪...