๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By sinfulserpents

๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ | โ good taste is for people who can't afford sapphiresโ โ”โ”โ” in... More

๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐›๐ฒ
โ†ณ on site
โ†ณ daisies
โ†ณ sweet creature
โ†ณ seasonal love
๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โ†ณ hurts like hell
โ†ณ blame game
โ†ณ femme fatale
โ†ณ slices of heaven
โ†ณ predicament (part one)
โ†ณ predicament (part two)
โ†ณ set it off
๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐š๐ก ๐ฃ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ†ณ be my baby
โ†ณ phases
โ†ณ doves
โ†ณ euphoria
โ†ณ envy
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐
โ†ณ forever and a day
โ†ณ teenagers in love
โ†ณ wedding woes
โ†ณ until we meet again

โ†ณ baby, baby

1.8K 28 0
By sinfulserpents

Bonnie Gold x Shelby! sister reader

Warnings: a whole lot of tooth-rotting fluff

Request: accidentally pregnancy w/ Bonnie (part of a big request)

Chubby little legs clumsily chase after the pretty white butterfly that was hovering over the row of flowering roses – grubby hands covered in grass reaching towards it.

Bonnie trailed behind, only needing one step to keep up with his little sister, Florence. You watched from the steps of the vardo with a gentle smile, wrapping your brown coat tighter to your body as the crisp morning air pricked sharply at your skin.

Your smile grew as Bonnie made his way to you, leaving his little sister to chasing the butterfly that seemed to hang in one spot before flying a few paces when she tried to grab it.

"G'morning, dove," he pressed a kiss to the side of your head before pulling you into his arms – his voice was always deeper in the morning, causing your heart to do backflips.

"Morning Bon," you sighed, letting his body encase you.

You had been staying with Bonnie and his family at the camp just outside of town for the last month after telling your family of your relationship – only going back into town when Bonnie had a boxing match or Tommy required you for a meeting; and you loved it.

Polly had always said you had a wild spirit that could only be set free by being outdoors – living like your traveller relatives and she couldn't have been more correct. Waking up to the sound of birds chirping and falling asleep to the sound of fire crackling outside the vardo you shared with Bonnie was something that you could do forever – his family adoring you being an added bonus.

"You feeling alright?" He mumbled into your hair – mentioning your sickness earlier in the morning, before brushing a few locks behind your ears.

Smiling, you pressed a kiss to his cheek, whispering a, "I'm doing okay now," which seemed to ease his worry.

"Flo, don't pick the flowers!" Bonnie yelled towards his five-year-old sister, her giggles making you and Bonnie share laugh.

"I'm not, Bon!" She called back, her voice as soft and sweet as honey.

Giving you another kiss on your cheek, Bonnie raised to his feet again before running towards his sister, her small squeals echoing throughout the field as she tried to run away from him – small pigtails of curly brown hair bouncing with every step she took.

You watched with fondness as Bonnie picked Florence up, swinging her around in circles. Both of their faces were covered with a pretty smile before Theodosia, Bonnie's second youngest sister, jumped onto his back making them all fall down in a heap of hysterics.

"A lot of trouble aren't they?" A voice beside you piped up causing you to jump slightly, head turning to see Aberama looking at you with an amused grin. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you."

"It's okay," you brushed him off, moving aside so he could take a seat on the steps beside you.

"Could hear their laughter halfway into the forest while I was hunting," he nodded, watching his children wrestle each other – while his eldest daughter, Esmerelda scolded them all. You turned your attention back to the Gold siblings, briefly chuckling.

"It's a nice sound to wake up to."

"I agree with you there, child," Aberama agreed with a hum, before nodding towards his son who was carrying both his siblings under his arms. "He's going to make a good father one day. Better than me."

"You're a better father than mine ever was, Mr. Gold. You've done good, you should be proud of yourself - raising your kids alone." you lowly spoke, sincerity laced through your words.

"I'm glad Bonnie found you and for the last time you can call me Aberama."

With a pat to your shoulder, Aberama left you watching Bonnie lift Florence onto his shoulders – your palm moving to rest on your stomach. Aberama's words left echoing in your mind.

He's going to make a good father one day – maybe sooner than he thought.

~~~~~~~~

Your right leg rapidly bounced up and down as your left hand was squeezing your aunt Polly's so tight you were probably cutting off the blood supply to her fingers.

"It's going to be alright," your aunt muttered, pressing her hand down on your knee to stop it from bouncing. "Stop stressing so much."

"What am I going to do if I am, Pol? Tommy is going to be so mad at me," resting your head on your aunts shoulder, she ran a comforting hand up and down your arm.

"If you are, you're going to go straight to that boy of yours and tell him. Don't worry about fucking Tommy or your other brothers. Once you know how Bonnie feels, then you make a decision; together."

This is why I love you, you wanted to tell her, instead you only loosened your grip on her hand.

It was only an hour ago that you arrived in Small Heath with Aberama who was visiting your brothers. You went straight to your aunt, who was waiting for you at the front door to the house on Watery Lane with wide arms. Your hands shook as you told her what you suspected, watching as she calmly placed a cup of tea in-front of you.

"I think I'm pregnant," you didn't dare meet your aunts eyes as you said the words, taking a sip of your warm tea. Polly was silent for a moment, taking her sweet time to light a cigarette and take a drag – before looking towards you. "Bonnie and I are careful. I don't know how it could've happened I-"

"I know. I had a dream last night," she cut you off, words picked with precision that only Polly Gray could master. "Two horses. One grown, the other a foal – had the same one when your mother was pregnant with you. We'll go see the woman down at Cardiff to make sure once you finish your tea."

So here you were sitting on the bed, waiting for the woman that your family had been going to for years to confirm if you were or were not pregnant.

"So?" You urged her on once she had finished packing her tools and began pulling her red hair out of its pins. "Am I?"

Wiping her hands on her apron, the woman took the envelope of money from beside you – peering inside before nodding towards you. Tears began to form in along your lash-line at her confirmation, before you requested for her to leave you for a moment to compose yourself.

Pregnant. You were pregnant.

~~~~~~~~

The breaks of the car squeaked as it came to a stop just outside of camp, your ears immediately being filled with the sounds of laughter and cheering.

Aberama had invited your family to celebrate with them over the recent deal made between himself and Tommy earlier that day – Polly having a driver take you both once you had finished up in Cardiff. Before you could exit the vehicle, Polly stopped you, giving you a stern look.

"I'll tell him tonight Pol," you assured her, taking the hand that the driver had offered as you stepped out of the Bentley, heading straight for the camp.

Standing around the fire were your brothers, Aberama and Johnny Dogs cooking a deer – while everyone drunk and laughed to whatever story Arthur was telling.

Immediately noticing you, Finn passed his drink to Thea who was standing next to him and Michael and ran towards you – encasing you in a tight hug while mumbling an 'I missed you,' into the crook of your neck.

"I missed you too, Finn," you chuckled, taking off his Peaky hat as you pulled apart to ruffle his hair.

After greeting everyone in your family, you finally made your way over to Bonnie who was watching you with love filled eyes, his father nudging his shoulder as you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

"Get a room!" Arthur called towards you, causing you to pull away from Bonnie to flip him off.

The atmosphere immediately fell back into a familiar rhythm as Bonnie sat down on a log, you sitting between his legs on the ground – his hands reaching over your shoulders to hold yours.

You watched as both your families interacted; Florence and your nephew Charlie were picking grass and throwing it at each other, Finn, Michael and Thea seemed to be in the middle of a heated discussion, while the older siblings drank and sung songs they heard at the Garrison.

It was a perfect atmosphere, one you could find yourself getting used to – and you fell in love with every second of it.

"What's on your mind?" Bonnie leaned down to whisper to you, playfully bitting your earlobe.

"Just how perfect this moment is," you whispered back, tilting your head to kiss his cheek. You took a moment to take the man you love in, from the way the flames from the fire danced upon every square inch of his skin – lighting it up in ways that the sun never could, to the feeling of his heartbeat racing against your palm – perfect and all yours.

Turning in Bonnie's arms, you raised yourself to your feet, holding your hand out for him to take – which he did without question, as you pulled him up.

"I have something to tell you," you gestured towards your shared vardo, beginning to pull him away from the fire. "But not here."

A boyish grin formed on Bonnie's face as he followed behind you, hand clasped in yours as you walked up the vardo steps, inside. Shutting the door behind you, you nervously began picking at your coat, before Bonnie lifted your head with his fingers under your chin.

"What's bothering you, little dove?" He frowned, voice filled with concern. Taking a deep breath, you grounded yourself by gripping the lapels of Bonnie's grey coat.

"I found out something today," you started, focusing on straightening Bonnie's tie. "I'm pregnant, Bonnie."

You waited for the words to settle in, too scared to look at your boyfriends reaction to the news. Instead you felt yourself being lifted up and swung in a circle.

"You're serious?" Bonnie beamed, cupping your face in-between his hands. "We're having a baby?"

It felt like a weight was lifted off your shoulders when Bonnie expressed his excitement, your features lighting up. "I'm serious, Bonnie. We're having a baby."

Pulling you back into his arms, Bonnie began rocking you both back and forth while muttering about how he was going to be a father – the overwhelming feeling of support causing you to tear up.

"Oh!" Bonnie pulled away slightly, his hands shoving into all his pockets as you watched his actions curiously before he pulled out a small piece of jewellery. A ring. "I was going to propose tonight, ask you to be my wife. I kept chickening out, but now there's no reason to. So, Y/N Shelby, will you marry me?"

Bursting into tears, you rapidly nodded as he pushed the ring onto your finger before you jumped into his arms. Bonnies hands gripped your thighs as you wrapped them around his waist – both of you joyously laughing.

Pressing your forehead against his, you pulled Bonnie's face to yours as he walked you both towards your bed, both of you falling flat against it and all you could think was that this was it for you, nothing would ever be this perfect.

"We're getting married and starting a family," Bonnie whispered, pressing kisses all over your face – causing your pretty features to scrunch up.

"I don't want to burst our bubble," you trailed off, brushing away his stray curls. "But we should probably go tell my family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3K 78
๐Ÿ“–| FOUND ๐Ÿ‘ฅ| Florence/Micheal Gray, Shelby Family ๐Ÿ’Œ| Isiah Jesus โœ๏ธ| gracessecretshelby disclaimer: I do not any characters within this book apart...
26.5K 844 6
do i look like the kind of woman who dies? ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป peaky blinders: s1 tommy shelby x fem!oc time frame...
310K 2.9K 93
Hey! this is a peaky blinders imagine/oneshot/preferences! These are the people I do -John Shelby -Thomas shelby -Micheal Gray -Finn Shelby -Arthur S...
664K 22.3K 42
"Don't care if he's guilty, Don't care if he's not; He's good and he's bad, And he's all that I've got." She grew up watching them, fearing them. A...