supernatural meets A Super So...

By ghost_wolf_L227

what happens if a spartan got teleported into another world that is normal but it has devils, fallen angel, a... More

BIO
prologue
OVA 1
chapter 2
wolf and succubus faction part 1
wolf and succubus faction part 2

chapter 1

846 17 13
By ghost_wolf_L227

Just to let you know this story has others for example

The testament of sister new devil

Taimanin series

Godzilla { the webcomic version }

Fate series

The seven hell and heaven

Killing bites

Magical spec ops girls

Riddles of the devil

Senran kagura

Devil may cry animated series

Dragon maid

Percy jackson

And some characters form different anime you'll know when you see it and before I forget and there will be some OC characters I'm going to add for example like the gremory clan, phenex clan, sitri clan, Beal clan, and the hyoudou family Etc and there will be genderbend of some characters

____________________________________________

(Y/n) POV.

It's been a week since I arrived here the Romaji family were kind enough to allow me to stay until I have a place to live officer wail told me about a tournament that is happening in downtown apparently if you win the tournament you'll get 10 million yens and go on a date of one of the champion fighters I really don't care about the last one so I entered the tournament and left my armor at Romaji family home so I don't want the world know about it while I was at the arena some of the competitors were mocking me behind my back which I ingore because I just want to get this over with as we are waiting in the arena until saw the announcer.

Announcer: hello everyone are we ready for the tournament!!!!!

Other guys: YEAH!!!!!!!!

Arina: alrighty then my name is Arina and I will be your announcer for today along with my assistance here!

Right on que I see the assistance came out.

{ if you see all the images in this story not mine they belong to their respective owners }

Joan: sup I'm Joan and I'm the owner/coach of this arena and I am here to make sure none of you fuckheads destroy my shit do I make myself clear!

All the guys nodded their heads in fear while I give her a thumbs up she saw me from this and smirked abit at me.

Joan: ( heh I like this kid he's got balls that for sure )

(Y/n): ( Why do I get a feeling that something bad is going to happen to me? )

Arina: with that out of the way let the tournament begin!!!!!

Third POV.

-12 hours later-

Arina: um w-well then I guess we got ourselves a winner!!!

The audience are completely shocked of what they are seeing why well in the arena we see all the competitors on the ground completely out of breath and you might be wondering where is (Y/n) well he is right there still standing completely fine and he is holding his hands up what is he holding well let me show you.

That's right he is holding a M1 Abram tank he was holding it for about 1 hour or so and as for Joan well.

Joan: ( damn that is not a kid that's a fucking man right there )

Yeah she is aroused of what she is seeing right now and not only that Joan licked her lips at (Y/n) like he is a fine meat anyway (Y/n) placed the tank down slowly and walked up the stage to collect the cash.

Arina: here's is the reward and now which one of the champion fighters will you go on a date?

(Y/n): nah I'm only here for the cash

Arina: eh that's it?

(Y/n): yep

Arina: oh um o-ok then have a nice day

(Y/n): to you as well ma'am

With that he left not before we see 12 people who watched (Y/n) leave some are interested in him and some who stare him with lustful intention.

-one month later-

(Y/n) POV.

It's been a month since the tournament the Romaji family were proud of me winning I managed to found a home Murayama was sad about it but I give her my address incase if she wants to visit me and I also give half the money that I won to the family as a thank you of helping me they were hesitant at first and told me that it is my money that I earned I really don't care about that I convinced them of taking it and told them that I can earned more money once I find a job so yeah for rest of the month I'm trying to find a job but thanks to officer wail she told me about a bounty hunter system which I accepted the job she'll let me know if there was a bounty and today is going to be my first day of school that Murayama is in and she is excited of me being there but that change when Hitomi is also of going there as well it is nice to have someone you know but for the entire month I get a feeling that I'm being watched whatever it is it's not good but I'll deal with that later because I'm busy unpacking of my new home.

Once I finish unpacking I heard knocking on my door I went to open it only to see Hitomi with her costume school uniform.

Hitomi: hey man

(Y/n): hey Hitomi

Hitomi: you ready for your first day of school?

(Y/n): yeah let me get my uniform for a sec

I went up stairs to my room to get my uniform.

Once I putted on my uniform it is quite tight for me showing my muscles but I don't care when I got to the front door where Hitomi saw me when I see her face red as a apple.

(Y/n): you ok Hitomi?

Hitomi: y-yeah I'm fine ( god damn I want him to breed me so bad )

____________________________________________

Ghost_wolf_L227:........... what have I done
____________________________________________

(Y/n): ok? let's get going

Hitomi: r-right

Then we left to the academy it is really not far from my house it's like 20 minutes walk.

Sona POV.

Me and my queen are at the front gate waiting for the new students.

Tsubaki: I don't think it is a good idea of having a former killing bites fighter here president

Sona: me as well but there's nothing we can do about it but what about this (Y/n)?

Tsubaki: let see here his full name is (Y/n) (L/n) age 17 both of his parents died from the car accident he is the only survivor from the crash

Sona: hmm

Tsubaki: president?

Sona: I don't know why but his back story is completely made up

Tsubaki: you don't think he is a fallen angel spy do you?

Sona: highly unlikely but let's keep an eye on him just in case

Tsubaki: yes president shall I inform Rais as well?

Sona: please do

(Y/n) POV.

Me and Hitomi are walking towards the academy for a past 20 minutes.

(Y/n): hey Hitomi tell me about Kuoh academy?

Hitomi : well it used to a all school girls and now it is accepting boys to enter

(Y/n): let me guess some of them are perverts?

Hitomi: yep

Then we arrived at the academy where we see multiple students heading inside.

As we approach to the front gate we see two girls standing there.

(Y/n): ( I'm guessing they are the student council )

Souna: hello I'm Souna Shitori president of student council and this is Tsubaki Shinra

Tsubaki: *bows*

Souna: here are your schedules and let us take you a tour so you don't get lost

(Y/n): thank you Ms. Shitori

Hitomi: yeah thanks or whatever

With that they take us for the tour of the academy but I could of swear I saw their face red a little when they saw me or it could be my imagination.

____________________________________________

What do you guys think is it good is it bad please let me know in the comments section bye bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.6K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
12.5K 527 37
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
58.2K 3.3K 50
ហេតុតែស្រឡាញ់បងស្រីសុខចិត្តមកបម្រីម៉ាហ្វៀដែរមានចិត្តឃោឃៅចំនួសបងស្រីដោយដឹងហើយថានិងមានរឿងអ្វីកើតឡើងក៏ប៉ុន្តែដែរធ្វើដើម្បីបងស្រី។តើនិងមានរឿងអ្វីបន្ទាប់ព...
21.5K 3K 32
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????