๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By sinfulserpents

๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ | โ good taste is for people who can't afford sapphiresโ โ”โ”โ” in... More

๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐›๐ฒ
โ†ณ on site
โ†ณ daisies
โ†ณ sweet creature
โ†ณ seasonal love
๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โ†ณ hurts like hell
โ†ณ blame game
โ†ณ femme fatale
โ†ณ slices of heaven
โ†ณ predicament (part one)
โ†ณ predicament (part two)
โ†ณ set it off
๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐š๐ก ๐ฃ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ†ณ be my baby
โ†ณ phases
โ†ณ doves
โ†ณ euphoria
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐
โ†ณ forever and a day
โ†ณ teenagers in love
โ†ณ baby, baby
โ†ณ wedding woes
โ†ณ until we meet again

โ†ณ envy

1.9K 35 0
By sinfulserpents

Isaiah Jesus x Shelby! sister reader

Warnings: swearing, jealous! isaiah, and a whole lot of fluff

Request: Love your Shelby sister x Isaiah works! Could you do a angsty one as well please?:)

word count: 1.7k

Isaiah Jesus was not a man who got jealous easy. Well, at least, he told himself that.

Tommy had called for a family meeting, only this time it was to introduce the Gold family to the business – which meant you were forced to interact with Aberama Gold's son; Bonnie and Isaiah hated it. So with piercing eyes, Isaiah watched you from across the room.

You had started seeing Isaiah without your families knowledge almost five months ago and had fallen hard for him since. When Isaiah had first asked you out, there was always that little voice in the back of your mind reminding you that your brothers would have his head if they ever found out. Especially Tommy, who was more than a little protective of you.

But you had always had a soft spot for the preachers son who was required to walk you home whenever your brothers weren't around. So when Isaiah asked you out, you had more than a little to drink and you were always an honest drunk.

The cheers from inside the Garrison were loud enough that you could hear them all the way down Watery Lane as Isaiah walked you home – Polly instructed you both to go sleep off the alcohol before the job the family was relying on you to do tomorrow.

Stopping outside your door, Isaiah gripped your elbow gently so you wouldn't open it – a tipsy giggle slipping past your lips.

"Sia?" You slurred slightly, leaning slightly against him as he tried to stabilise you both in his sobering haze.

"Y/N," he beamed, placing both his palms on your cheeks to pull you up to look at him. "Go out with me! I mean- you should go out with me, if you want to?"

Without hesitation, you pulled away slightly to give the rambling boy a peck on his lips – knowing that while you would have a killer hangover tomorrow, you weren't going to regret your choice.

"Yes Isaiah, I'll go out with you."

That was the beginning of your secret rendezvous with Isaiah. You would find yourself sneaking out of the house after the clock striked midnight to go walking around Small Heath with your boyfriend or Isaiah would climb through your window – spending the night in your bed until the sun rose and he had to climb back out before your aunt came to wake you up.

Everything was good and well, you and Isaiah were pathetically in love with one another – content with having to hide it from your family for as long as it takes if it means you get to be together.

However, it seemed like your brother had another idea.

Tommy had introduced you to Bonnie Gold a week ago, when he took you to the boxing ring. The Gypsy boy instantly took a liking to you, which you tried your hardest to ignore, but to anyone with eyes it was obvious to see that Bonnie had already began to develop a crush on the second youngest Shelby.

Polly and Aberama thought it was adorable, thinking that you were deliberately ignoring Bonnie's attempts to woo you because you had never had someone fawn over you before. But it annoyed Isaiah to no end, constantly having to hear Finn and Michael talk about how Bonnie Gold tried to get your attention that particular day.

Bonnie. Bonnie. Bonnie.

Isaiah had never wanted to punch another man so badly.

You, on the other hand, had no clue just how jealous Isaiah was or that he was currently glaring daggers towards you and Bonnie who were sitting together, Bonnie talking animately about the time he and his family found a lake and he got to see flock of ducklings.

"There was a little brown one in the group of yellow," the Gold boy explained before pointing to you; your features furrowing in confusion. "Kind of reminds me of you."

"Me? How so?" You raised a pointed brow, watching a bright smile grow on the boys face. Leaning closer to you as if to tell you a secret, Bonnie jokingly tried to lower his voice.

"Because you're the only Shelby sibling who stands out," he teased, knowing that your brothers were listening in on the interaction – John being the one to pipe up in protest.

Giggling at your brothers disgust, you shook your head as you looked around the room for Isaiah who was leaning against the wall across from you, your eyes meeting his narrowed ones; his jaw clenched causing you to tilt your head in confusion.

Nobody besides Tommy seemed to notice your intense stare-off with the Jesus boy too entranced in their own conversations – however, your eyes only left Isaiah's when Tommy's booming voice called your name.

The room turned silent when Tommy spoke, yours and Isaiah's eyes widening a little; both of you thinking that you had been caught.

"Why don't you let Bonnie take you out dancing tonight?" He suggested, his head tilted in a silent question as if he was testing how far he could push you.

Your heart leapt to your throat as you flushed, trying to find a way to politely get out of the situation. Instead, Bonnie seemed to speak for you.

"It would be an honour, Miss. Shelby," he grinned towards you, everyone waiting for your reaction – until Isaiah let out an audible scoff and stormed out of the betting shop.

Swallowing thickly, Tommy didn't remove his eyes from you causing you to catch onto the fact that he knew about Isaiah and was just waiting for you to admit it.

You heard John let out a confused, "the hells wrong with him?" as Isaiah left – every fibre in your body yelling at you to chase after your boyfriend.

So with a deep breath, you quickly stood; brushing off your skirt before turning to face a confused Bonnie who was still waiting for an answer from you.

"Thank you for the offer Mr. Gold," you rushed out, offering Bonnie a smile. "But I'm going to have to say no – the only man I will go dancing with just left this room."

A soft look made its way onto Bonnie's face in understanding, giving you a small nod as he gestured with his head towards the door – as if urging you to rush after Isaiah. Giving him a smile of appreciation, you pushed past your family who were bewildered at your admission and chased your man.

Your brows furrowed as you left the house, trying to figure out where Isaiah went until you heard a throat clear from beside you – your boyfriend leaning against the wall; cigarette between his lips as he took a drag.

"Sia," you breathed in relief, walking over to him – leaning next to him as he offered you a cigarette. Taking it between your lips, Isaiah cupped his hand around his lighter as he lit your cigarette. You both stood in silence for a while, just smoking and staring out onto the murky street of watery lane before Isaiah decided to speak up.

"I didn't like it," he briefly admitted, causing you to turn your head towards him.

"Like what, sia?"

Huffing, Isaiah let the cigarette smoke filter from between his plump lips as you took in his appearance. His hair was a complete mess, an obvious tell-tale that he had ran his hands through it one too many times and the first two buttons of his coat were undone as if to let himself breathe.

"I didn't like the way he's been taken towards you," he finally turned his attention to you, his hand instinctively pushing a few of your stray hairs behind your ears. "That Gold boy has been getting on my last nerve, innit? Thinking he can have what's mine."

Gently smiling, you cupped his cheeks; drawing his full attention to you. "I don't want him, sia."

"I know. It just hurt seeing him doing all the things that I should be doing, you know? Like buying you flowers and telling you stupid jokes to get you to laugh."

Realising how badly Isaiah was hurting, you pulled him down slightly by the lapels of his coat – his lips meeting yours. It took him a few seconds to reciprocate your kiss, but pretty soon Isaiah had you pinned between the wall and himself, hands gripping your hips as he pulled you impossibly closer

It was a kiss that left you breathless and dizzy with nothing but love. A kiss that spoke a thousand words that you didn't want to say out loud. I love you. I only want you. I'm yours.

Pulling away from you, Isaiah grinned like a teenage boy who had just got his first piece of action, his large palm gently lifting your own hand to press kisses to the back of it.

Tenderly smiling at the boy you were completely infatuated with, you let a chuckle bubble up from the back of your throat causing Isaiah to raise his eyebrow in confusion.

"Well," you beamed, pulling him close against your body again. "Now you get to be the one to buy me flowers and tell me stupid jokes. Tommy knew about us – I don't know how – and basically made me admit this to everyone."

"Of course, he's fucking; Tommy Shelby," Isaiah snorted, burying his face in your in the crook of your neck as he began to pepper kisses on your skin. Your eyes closed in bliss that was quickly ruined by your brothers swinging open the front door next to you; Tommy's voice echoing in your ear.

"Fuckin' Tommy is right," your older brother shook his head as Michael rushed over to ruffle Isaiah's hair – teasing him about finally getting you. "You two aren't as sneaky as you think, could hear Isaiah curse as he climbed through your window every night."

You let out a loud laugh at Tommy's words, the sound causing Isaiah's eyes to light up, you lightly slapped his shoulder.

"I told you to be quiet!" You snorted, as Isaiah pulled you back against him, burying his head in your hair to hide.

"Now stop doing that where all the neighbours can see and get inside," Polly interrupted the group of you; her eyes soft as she watched you look so relaxed in Isaiah's arms.

Thank fuck for Tommy Shelby and an envious boyfriend. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 22.3K 42
"Don't care if he's guilty, Don't care if he's not; He's good and he's bad, And he's all that I've got." She grew up watching them, fearing them. A...
26.5K 844 6
do i look like the kind of woman who dies? ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป peaky blinders: s1 tommy shelby x fem!oc time frame...
119K 2.7K 40
'๐™ณ๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐™ผ๐š› ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š‹๐šข?' -- '๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š—' -- '๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ' ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š™...
573K 6.3K 37
A collection of imagines and headcannons for BBC's Peaky Blinders! I write for several characters, Tommy being the most significant, but I've also wr...